Why is there no more milk man anymore...

Why is there no more milk man anymore? Is it due to all the niggers who are lactose intolerant and we are accommodating them? Now we're stuck with pasteurized garbage that is stored in plastic bags or plastic lined cartons, instead of fresh, raw milk in glass bottles. Much healthier, full of probiotics and without plastics leaking xenoestrogens into the milk.
>inb4 AnCap faggots
>you're stealing muh tax dollars!
>walk to the store and buy your own milk you statist shill!
Pasteurization only benefits the dairy Jews because it gives milk a longer shelf life. It has no benefits for the consumers, it actually harms the consumer because they are getting an inferior product. You have no right to complain about the basedboy epidemic as a libertarian/AnCap as you clearly don't care about the collective. As a fascist, I'd like my countrymen to be fit and strong, and that starts with a fresh glass of raw milk every morning. I'd happily pay taxes knowing my money is going to a good cause.

I feel like getting rid of the milkman is another symptom of a decaying society. Traditionally the milkman would deliver milk to a family and they'd finish the milk in one day. Now with all the single people living on their own, they might not need milk daily, and no need for the milkman. Instead, let it sit in the fridge for a few days and it won't expire because the dairy Jews had it pasteurized.
>farmers would make more money
>tons of jobs would be created
>everyone would have some nutrition first thing in the morning
Give me one good reason why the milkman shouldn't come back. Protip: you can't.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000097473658_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-ayPyDIFkRmcmHVmPD-v2_H9xhLeRTxlpcP7G-GsAFU.jpg (480x300, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8_JxdE8aHE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8lLVkryj18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seconded. There's a place near me that sells raw milk in glass bottles. It's delicious.

Why would i drink something that came from a bulls asshole when i have Coke zero

We own fridges.

Raw milk is literally illegal in my country. Shows how much we've been subverted.
>Oy vey goy you're not allowed to have anything healthy, eat this Tim Hortons donut instead

Without stay at home wives to fuck, nobody would sign up to be a milkman.

In some towns here there are milkmen.

i havent drunk any coca cola products for the last 2 years

Raw milk is full of terrible germs and microbes.

Some of those are probably beneficial. It's still a bad idea to drink it raw if it comes from a shitty farm though.

>stored in plastic bags
>canada

Attached: hehehe.gif (500x500, 256K)

>be leaf
>drink milk from plastic bag

Attached: 2018-01-05-15-15-18-.jpg (229x221, 11K)

I'm sure some are, but there are plenty of more hygienic ways to get those, like yogurt.

Humans weren't meant to drink milk.
Pasteurization is actually vital to be able to drink milk without a 5% change of contracting some terrible disease and/or diarrhea.
Milk in bottles was still pasteurization you fucking 'tard.

Depends on how the cows are raised. Think about how long humans have been drinking cow's and goat's milk though compared to how long pasteurization has been around for. Bottom line is, we used to have standards when it came to farming, now we just throw animals in cages and stuff them with antibiotics and shit because there's more profit to be made that way

Just like your body

No, you idiot. People drank goat and cow milk because there was no other source of nutrients available. Raw milk was part of a poor man's diet, because that shit would regularly make you sick. It has little to do with how the cow is raised, it's just how milk goes - that shit is meant for calves, not people.

>now we just throw animals in cages and stuff them with antibiotics
Wouldn't those antibiotics help reduce the amount of diarrhea-inducing shit in the milk?

I just don't see raw milk as being so tasty that it's worth risking disease.

>I feel like getting rid of the milkman is another symptom of a decaying society.
Getting rid of the milkman is a symptom of having widely-available refrigeration. Milkmen were needed because many people did not have fridges in their homes and supermarkets weren't a thing, so milk had to be delivered quickly from the pasteurization plant (yes, the PASTEURIZATION PLANT, because pretty much all milk in advanced countries since like 1900 has been pasteurized) to the consumer before it spoiled.

I have seen many instances of misdirected and retarded cultural nostalgia on Jow Forums, but this one takes the cake.

I can objectively say that when I drink milk my muscles are not as pleased as when I drink almond milk made in Canada.
You guys should totally buy that

Enjoy your tuberculosis.

>The Jew is pro pasteurization and anti raw milk
Thanks for help proving my point Shlomo

Attached: download (6).jpg (259x195, 8K)

When kike says something always do the opposite.
> fucking filthy dirty kikes

This fuck the jew.

Capitalism bruh. If you seem a demand, be the supply. Think you can make money delivering raw milk? Go for it, start a company then sell it and retire young.

Of course the Indian would object to someone telling him it's bad to have shit in your food.

I do wonder if you actually believe the world works like that.

He’s right. Even Africans drink straight milk.

Attached: B2CB8267-0626-40EB-AE4B-1AB6EFA99A1F.jpg (700x500, 76K)

Attached: 1520004347064.jpg (610x416, 74K)

It wouldn't if the likes had a say. Fact is as long as it's cash business the government can't do shit. Heroin dealers don't worry about what their "allowed" to do.
Kike.

>As a FAGGOT, I'd like my countrymen to be fit and strong
fixed

I still have a milkman that delivers it in glass bottles, he was bought out by Milk&More who were bought out by Muller, though.

In Canada we can go to prison here for selling raw milk. I don't see myself getting rich that way. Getting rich off black market raw milk doesn't seem viable either. People who want raw milk tend to be healthier people and wouldn't risk buying milk from the black market, compared to someone who buys black market crack, these customers obviously do not care about their health.

Tassoni or nothing

I meant, that chances are OP doesn't have the social, financial or intellectual capital to actually open a milk delivery service.
Even if he did, "sell it and retire young" is not how it goes for the vast majority of small businesses and start-ups.

You should take an honest look around jew. No one in the world can even stand your kind anymore. The lights have been turned on and the world sees what a fucking disease you are. You guys did a good job getting us to hate Muslims but now all I wanna do is shove you both in the same oven and use your sub human ashes to fertilize my marijuana plants so I can burn you a second time.

>In Canada we can go to prison here for selling raw milk.
What the hell is wrong with that place? Like, the national legislature actually took the time to make a law banning the sale of raw milk. Think about it. Dystopian as hell.

this!

Attached: pol_class_pic.jpg (1398x860, 1.27M)

Yes it falls under the Food and Drug Act as "unfit for human consumption." Meanwhile McDonald's is permitted

Attached: 2018-06-09_08.40.43.jpg (1794x2510, 2.6M)

I was gonna say "kike kike something" but you actually bring up very valid points

The Jew always uses half truths to conceal the greater lie

Why is he at fault for the actions of his state if he's just an Israeli citizen tho?

We don't treat amerifats as genocidal imperialist maniacs every time they shitpost

>defending the Jew
user, are you okay?

Attached: balkansIRL.jpg (634x377, 50K)

One word; Supermarkets

the virgin dairy store clerk vs the chad milk man

youtube.com/watch?v=s8_JxdE8aHE

God fucking damn that entire commercial was infuriating

Our women never get hit for no reason. The dishes behind her are pristine, plus a true slav know to go for the kidneys when beating a woman

This needs to be made ASAP

it's called the supermarket
you living under a rock?

We have a milk man - get several gallons of milk delivered each week in glass containers (we have an insulated milk box on the porch he puts them in). They even deliver raw milk. You goys don’t have that in your cities?
t. Boise whitopian

i don't really like analcoholic gassy drinks desu, i'd rather drink a beer or wine or water.

My Greatgrandfather started the local milk company and delivered milk door to door. It eventually went out of business under his kids.

What happened? It's not some conspiracy, it's fucking capitalism:

Refrigeration became less expensive and more affordable for everyone. Farmers started selling more directly to retail stores which became more common.

That's what happened. None of your conspiracy nonsense. Actual facts based on my family history.

But yes, the farmers are definitely making more money off of this arrangement.

Attached: stpaul[1].jpg (295x477, 9K)

I was sborn in 1984. I can remember the milk man. He was a good white man. Always full of conversation. This was up until at least the early 90s or so. Then he wasn't around anymore. Sads

You are just in the wrong place. In Pajeet land, milkman is still the second face you see in the morning. First being the niggers who wash my car. Damn it feels good to live in a poor country

You realise, that you can still get your milk delivered?

Says the fucking Jew. Your people are notorious for your racewide inability to digest a simple meal. Always complaining about one digestive issue or the other or some new cleanse or diet you are on to try and improve your lifelong issue with stomach problems. You people are so inbred that basic bodily functions like digestion are marginal at best.

All humans can digest milk. It is almost exclusively northwest Europeans who developed the genetic mutation in which the lac operon can be stimulated to remain active into adulthood. This acts mostly as an impetus to create a favorable environment for Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus to propogate. These bacterium are more than happy to secrete lactase and functionally take over the function of digesting milk if a person consumes it regularly enough into adulthood. People who are lactose intolerant now, even niggers or Jews like yourself with no active lac operon, can develop their ability to digestive lactose by supplementing with over the counter probiotics.

Humans were not meant to extract organic compounds from fungi and consume them as antibiotics. We were not meant to pump oil out of the ground and combust it to move boxes on four wheels. We were not meant to chop the foreskins off our dick in a sacrificial offering to Cronus. So don't tell me we weren't meant to drink milk.

More people buy orange juice from the milkman here

>Oy vey, stop buying natural stuff from family businesses goyim! I need more profi- i mean, it's bad for your health!

Attached: n.png (240x268, 54K)

Same with egg men here in Germany, although a few still exist.

>Why is there no more milk man anymore?

Niggers steal the milk he leaves.

Niggers assault the milk man.

Attached: nigger sets his own ass on fire why why why.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

I have grandma in Belarus. She has a milk and dairy products delivered to her daily. They are so good. They also have doctors visiting you at home still. You can call in a doctor, and for $20 the doctor comes over. Feels comfy, desu.

>egg men here in Germany

The Brits don't refrigerate their eggs.

Do the Germans?

Attached: so many questions.jpg (882x731, 124K)

I want to go there.

It would be perfect if they denied niggers like Poland did.

I have to say that I used to drink a lot of milk, and my cholesterol levels were very high, I stopped, and now it's much lower. Milk is bad for cholesterol. I guess a glass here and there is no big deal, but apparently drinking a lot of milk is bad.

It's boring, though. But it still has vestiges of old western civilization. I thought I would never say it, but apparently they are so backward that "progress" didn't fully make it there.

>Do the Germans?
No only Americans and Canadians do.

Attached: you_have_to_eat_them_all.webm (626x360, 2.72M)

I don't think any European country does. American eggs are bleach washed at the factory or something iirc and therefore require refrigeration.

Is cholesterol really bad, though? I hear it both ways?

Because the wife is at work and the kids are at daycare. No need for milk in the house in the morning anymore.

some do, most fridges come with egg holders

i always put mine in a pantry though

it is of course not necessary to fridge eggs in europe at all, but still some ppl do because they think because their fridge comes with an egg holder, it's supposed to go in there.

The egg cartons here have a date on them from which on the eggs should be kept refrigerated.

>probiotics
no you need faggy milk thats been cooked or you will develop mutations. non homo milk isnt even safe

>apparently they are so backward that "progress" didn't fully make it there.

You say that like it is a bad thing, user.

Attached: hmm.jpg (145x200, 9K)

Plenty of milk to go around boys

Attached: CANDID_(6).png (523x550, 602K)

Attached: welp No Fap June just got shot to Hell.gif (302x206, 1.92M)

Attached: high_test_doggo.webm (288x426, 1001K)

I don't think its bad, but the people in Belarus do, so I expect "progress" to make it there eventually. I don't think they appreciate what they still have at all.

Siegefags killed them all.

>Why is there no more milk man anymore?
because you havent become one yet,faggot

I drink a gallon of milk a day to GET BIG

They bang the wives and you have to raise their kids.

>Cholesterol is bad for you

Attached: 1526094207649.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>GOMAD fag
post in CBT!

Attached: fitizens_in_the_gym.gif (320x180, 1.84M)

Former workmate of mine runs a dairy farm. The short answer is "supermarket buyers screwing the prices down".

I thought it was because of fridges and people being able to store milk cold themselves so the need for milkman to deliver milk everyday fade away.

Or it could be for reasons you said OP.

I drink milk everyday growing up and at age 14 I was 192cm or 6feet3inch in backwards American imperial system. I'm 26 now at a height of 197cm or 6feet3inch.

Milk power is white power

Attached: 1489962303687.png (500x566, 66K)

Cholesterol isn't bad unless you also inflame your arteries with ludacrisly high blood suger, as is the norm these days. Cut out corn syrup and all the added suger and sweetners, then eat all the eggs and drink all the milk you want.

THANKS FOR THE MILK, MARK

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8lLVkryj18

Wakey wakey, fresh raw milk and bakey