Free Tommy Protest Thread - Gammon edition

Protest to free Tommy Robinson takes place in the UK today @ 3PM in London (Whitehall) and Manchester as well as other cities.

Background to the case:
>Robinson livestreams outside Muslim child-grooming trial
>Gets arrested for 'Breach of the Peace'
>Prosecuted by judge for breaching terms of prior conviction conditions
>Given 13 months in prison
>Judge places reporting ban on the case
rt.com/uk/428114-tommy-robinson-jail-sex-arrest/

>Livestreams:
youtube.com/c/ZuzannaMroz1999
Post more links as they become available, many periscopes were blocked at previous protest.

Attached: london.jpg (519x454, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/uaf/status/1005381605307965440?p=v
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-free-tommy-robinson-protest-14760449
youtube.com/watch?v=K0m3GP0rVFw
pscp.tv/BasedWelshman1/1YpJkEkkPPjKj
mobile.twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/1005404942272692224?p=v
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/6174801.stm
mobile.twitter.com/dennismccord/status/1005411201336139776?p=v
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
youtube.com/watch?v=TTdJaHWvLbk
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/Xd1gg2ff1mw
youtu.be/xYYSc-5OAt8
youtube.com/watch?v=F5_uZQThmck
pscp.tv/BasedWelshman1/1dRKZeaagZgxB
pscp.tv/w/1YqxoLllkjlKv
youtu.be/baPixUFYHhs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antifa shut down coach from Hull headed to Free Tommy protest

mobile.twitter.com/uaf/status/1005381605307965440?p=v

>Newcastle Police cancel planned Free Tommy protest as they are busy 'policing and Ed Sheeran concert'
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-free-tommy-robinson-protest-14760449

Videos beginning to emerge
looks like it will be a massive turnout

youtube.com/watch?v=K0m3GP0rVFw

Attached: imgpreview.jpg (205x345, 13K)

>"I want to bring change. I want to tackle Islamist extremism, I want to tackle neo-Nazi extremism—they're opposite sides of the same coin."
>"I acknowledge the dangers of far-right extremism and the ongoing need to counter Islamist ideology not with violence but with better, democratic ideas."
>"And that's not what I've stood for and my decision to do this is to be true to what I stand for. And whilst I want to lead the revolution against Islamist ideology, I don't want to lead the revolution against Muslims."
>"Pressed as to whether he now believed it was wrong to blame "every single Muslim" for "getting away" with the 7 July bombings, and for calling Islam a fascist and violent religion, he held up his hands and said: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.""
>"Robinson said his future work would involve taking on radicalism on all fronts, although he could not support anti-fascist groups because they also subscribed to "communism" or were "anarchists". When pressed as to whether he would work with the police to root out criminal racists in the group he helped form four years ago, he agreed he would now talk to the authorities."
>"In Woodhill, I experienced Islam the gang. ... In Winchester, I have experienced Islam the religion." Robinson made friends with several Muslim prisoners. "Great lads ... I cannot speak highly enough of the Muslim inmates I'm now living with"

>Works directly against British nationalism by forming the EDL and actively fighting against the BNP
>Shifts everyones attention to useless street protests about 'rape gangs' that the BNP had been highlighting for years before
>Never stands for election ever, along with anyone in his organisation
>Gets offered money from left-wing muslim think tank to quit the EDL
>Quits his own organisation because it is 'too extreme' and literally gives information to the police about people in it for being 'racists'

Oh Tommy Tommy

Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson

Attached: 1525723803594.jpg (810x713, 88K)

based welshman usually has the first live stream
#pscp.tv/BasedWelshman1/1YpJkEkkPPjKj

Prediction: Tommy not freed

mobile.twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/1005404942272692224?p=v
>@geertwilderspvv

>Some questions by UK immigration officers:
>Q: Why are you here?
>A: To speak at a rally.
>Q: For what exact purpose:
>A: To Free Tommy Robinson!
>Had to wait a few minutes with my security detail. And then they let me IN!
>#FreeTommy

Seriously? That violates a law set out years ago.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/6174801.stm

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that Britain was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards Muslims in this thread is far worse here than anywhere else on reddit.

antifa only said they did it, they probably did some social engineering and cancelled the booking

On my way with a few lads. There's going to be 10s of thousands of us. The doubt Antifa will be around until the evening so they can pick off lone patriots like vultures.

OOOOOH TOMMEH TOMMEH

Attached: DSC_0956.jpg (4096x2304, 3.47M)

Saved. Best pasta yet

Unironically make it a violent protest or nothing will change.

>people still have ukip flags
nice

Awesome! Go brits go!

I agree. We need some massive revolutionary jimmy rustling

Obligatory "hurr durr his real name is Steven Yaxley-Lennon" from coal burning libtards.

You're going to protest for the zionist civic cuck that wants to put "racists" in prisons?

Where was he when the UK put that woman for making holocaust jokes and such?

First Tommy and then the others that’s how it will go

They’ll make an issue out of imprisoning political dissidents and the government will become more afraid to do it

Nice

Yeah but now that cuck throws /ourguys/ under the bus for being "racists" while he know that we will run to protest when he or one of his "non racists" cuckold friends get arrested

bump for Britbongs

So he committed a crime, and was then arrested for that crime

Whats wrong with this exactly?
The only arguments iv seen are people just saying "its wrong"
I want facts, not feels

Besides, in many regards people like Robinson are worse than the left cause they act as a pressure valve and normalize shitskins being considered english, british or whatever (European/white)

yes goy lick that boot

Rally at Belfast City hall
looks like this is UK wide already

>@dennismccord
>mobile.twitter.com/dennismccord/status/1005411201336139776?p=v
#FreeTommy rally at #Belfast city hall pic.twitter.com/voWGqBBPKR

Attached: belfast.jpg (673x374, 51K)

Track suits ? Really ?

>he committed a crime
He didn't though

IS THAT ARE BASED TOMMEH? RIGHT LAD HIM, LOVE HIM NEARLY AS MUCH AS I LOVE NGUBU AND SOSIG WOLLS

Attached: goooooooooal.jpg (590x885, 141K)

what an absolute unit just like our tommeh

He did commit a crime though
Still just seeing feels, not facts
Why can you not give me facts about why he shouldnt have been arrested? Is it because there aren't any?

brits are cucks
slavshits do most of their protesting now

Why would I protest to free a Zionist?

Are you all retarded? Tommy attacks Muslims and grooming gangs but he is a literal Zionist. Google it and look up the video of him saying he is a Zionist with a pin on his chest saying "I am a Zionist."

If you are white and Zionist you are a hypocrite. You are alright with the destruction of your race if you are a non-jew supporting Zionism.

You may not realise it but this what peak performance looks like.

tommy only attacks muslims he can get money out of attacking. the rest of them he doesn't care about
same with niggers
and indians

"QUITE RIGHT MATE ZIONISM IS GREAT! PRAISE THE JEWS! NAZIS ATTACK ANYTHING NON-WHITE! I WAS PART OF THE BMP IN 2004!"

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

The law is being abused to censor and silence dissent.

Is there a livestream or sth ? Best would be sth from above like some sort of CCTV.

Attached: 1486156366316.jpg (261x214, 18K)

The law was used to arrest a man that was committing a crime
Im sorry you have been brainwashd into thinking Tommy is some sort of Martin Luther King figure, but you have been lied to user
They have made you into a useful idiot

hes got that cirrohsis stomach thing going on

Attached: 200-IMG_0617a.jpg (1200x800, 1.02M)

The crime was reporting on a hushed up secret trial of paki rapists. So your point is invalid.

I agree. I hope the government doubles down on the authoritarianism and all these people end up on watchlists so the gestapo can arrest them later when they're watching the footie. Islam is just the tip of the brown iceberg sinking our country.

> Parliament passes law mandating user must submit to mandatory castration
> user resits
> user deserves to be incarcerated, he broke the law

Fuck off you pleb.

nice job shill, you get reply and that's it.

he was arrested for
>breach of the peace
and then later charged with breaching the conditions of a previous sentencing

the argument is that he was arrested for 'breach of the peace' even though he clearly wasn't doing so. watch the livestream here: youtube.com/watch?v=TTdJaHWvLbk

the judge was watching out of the window and has been photographed conversing with the arresting officers
this would seem to indicate that the judge ordered his arrest on grounds of breach of the peace (falsely, but they are allowed to do so on """suspicion""") and then the judge funnelled him through on the stated charges that he broke conditions of previous arrest.

so the argument is he shouldn't have been arrested because he didn't commit the crime stated by the arresting officer

further arguments include:
-the judge fast-tracked him indicating ulterior motive
-the judge placed a reporting ban on his arrest
-his arrest and sentencing was hushed up so that nobody would find out, only a tweet from an insider let his pals know where he was going

we all know the uk justice system is corrupt as fuck m8. you can't hush up these thousands of protesters with your concern shilling, 3 posts already itt. desperate.

>3pm
Well there's my issue. I've been up since 10 watching the news and waiting. Can't wait woo!

I see there will be leftists there in their droves claiming it's about racism rather than free speech. But we must say they are Muslim rapist apologists

>Newcastle Police cancel planned Free Tommy protest as they are busy 'policing and Ed Sheeran concert'
You're only allowed to protest if other events aren't on

>local user believes breitbart headlines
whos a good useful idiot? thats right, you are!

The only useful idiot here is (((you))).

i just realised that's the same photographer

Attached: cJoelGoodman_2016_15.jpg (1500x1000, 1.09M)

Free Tommy! Get out there Britbongs! Remember to remind any thoughtpolice within earshot that they are pedo protecting traitors.

youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y

Thread theme: youtu.be/Xd1gg2ff1mw

Attached: IMG_0135.png (582x768, 82K)

Its true you fucking idiot, I didn't read any article I saw the videos of the trial he attended.

He should win awards.

Opposition arriving at Whitehall at 2pm. Probably so it looks like our freedom fighters are descending on them

>I didn't read any article
So you saw Tommy get arrested, and then without doing any further research simply believed what Jow Forums told you about his arrest?
You are indeed a useful idiot
But its OK user, in a few years time you will slowly realise that these people tricked you and you will move over to the right side of history

you've already lost

Attached: 1493328761081.png (1098x597, 90K)

They should put Ed Sheeran in jail for crimes against music.

have a poo in the loo

Hold a protest outside the prison he is held in.

storm the bastille

I read the transcript from the court, where they threatened to imprison tommy for characterising the defendants as muslim rapists. That was the grounds of his imprisonment as he went on to do the same thing again following this trial. However the double standard is many other groups did the same in other cases including trials of accused right wing extremists. The point is they are using legal technicalities not always enforced as a pretext to imprison tommy for the real 'crime' of exposing the secret trial of paki rapists they want to keep under the radar as much as possible.

zero YT streams, zero YT vids
really?

Tommy was already in trouble for a crime he already committed
breaching court by calling men rapists when they had not been convicted of such was the final nail, Tommy did not abide by innocent until proven guilty
That as well as his previous crimes got him jailed, it wasn't that on its own

Also Tommy wanted to get sent to jail so he could finally become a "Free speech martyr"

Sorry to hear about your little friend Tommy, but he's dead

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

He was convicted while many others do the same thing and receive no punishment. The double standard was because he was bringing to light a sensitive secret trial and they wanted to shut him down.

yadayadayada

>Free speech martyr
And he is now, whether you're right or not, whether you like or not. Cat is out of the bag.

You ignored my post, he wasn't treated differently, he was charged with his various crimes fairly

>yadayadayada
Im sorry you are so brainwashed you do not want to listen to reason user
Im sure you will one day realise Tommy is not any kind of martyr, he is just a silly man that went to jail and will try to use useful idiots like yourself to get money once he is out

I hope you realise your errors by then

they didn't want people to report on it but they do convict a lot of them and send them down. Tommy threatened that so they sent him down instead.

SAS being deployed again?

Tommy fights for mossad, it's controlled opposition.
youtu.be/xYYSc-5OAt8

Attached: 1524046816463.jpg (720x551, 54K)

You're projecting, my friend. The other user you're replying to is right. Others got away with much worse than Tommy on several occasions.

He was convicted disproportionately harshly compared to others who committed the same offences because of the nature of the sensitivity of the paki rape phenomenon.

Im afraid you cannot keep saying there is bias without evidence
Facts over feels, remember

why are they so scared of it being public knowledge i don't things would be any worse for the government.

>Facts over feels, remember
youtube.com/watch?v=F5_uZQThmck

>he was bringing to light a sensitive secret trial

It's not 'secret' at all. There were reporting restrictions because there are multiple trials going on. It's to avoid cross-contamination of jurors, who might end up coming by facts that come to light in one of the other trials that aren't disclosable in theirs - or potentially finding out one of the other defendants was found guilty, which could then be argued as prejudicing their own opinions in regards to their own trial.

The judge wants to avoid the defendants walking free on legal technicalities, or being forced to run a re-trial. This was explained to Tommy once, and he was given a suspended sentence. He continued to do it, so they sent him to prison. The alternative was to let him carry on and risk him potentially causing the collapse of trials that have cost hundreds of thousands of pounds to get to this stage - or, even worse - allowing these men to walk free.

As soon as the trials are over the reporting restrictions will be lifted and anyone will be free to publicise it.

Thread is riddled with shills that support pedo rape gangs and tyrannical governments, ignore them.

youtu.be/Xd1gg2ff1mw

Attached: IMG_0132.png (720x1280, 191K)

Nah its pretty obvious of the bias here.

They're desperate to control the damage this can do to social cohesion as always. All these trials during and at conviction are under-reported or buried by other news. They would prefer nobody talk about this phenomenon but Tommy was going to the trials which were supposed to be secret. Secret trials are against English Common law and should be opposed on principle alone.

In the case of the Stephen Lawrence murder, the perpetrators who were acquitted were still treated as murderers during the trial and after without any repercussions for left wing activists or journalists who essentially did the same thing as Tommy did.

You both say there is bias yet refuse to provide evidence

It is almost as if you simply believe it to be a fact because Jow Forums told you so
almost like you are useful idiots
interesting

Bump

he should have kept Yaxley. i've never seen a more british name.

live stream
pscp.tv/BasedWelshman1/1dRKZeaagZgxB

pscp.tv/w/1YqxoLllkjlKv

FFS. Tommy is a JIDF agent. His job is to turn whites on Muslims and vice versa. The kikes want to start a race war on the west. But they of course have to shove Muslims into Europe first. 70% of people ITT promoting the protests are professionals.

Fuck this kike shill. I support the countless genuine victims imprisoned for years for saying mean things about Jews/opposing ZOG, not this clown who did everything in his power to be arrested/jailed, and shills for terrorist Mossad.

Attached: pegida1.jpg (486x365, 144K)

Freedom is not a right. You need a license for that.
Tommy's just got revoked. Why are they protesting?

ok, enough of you, shill. Enjoy your (you)s

youtu.be/baPixUFYHhs

>Still not providing evidence
Surely you must be slowly realising you have been duped by Tommy and his idiots?
You're stuck in an echo chamber user, and you need to get out of it

Here's your (you) ahmed

maybe you can stay a while and teach us

The shills never offer evidence of their own do they. I wonder why?

Iv already done that user

You don't realise it yet, but I have planted the seed of your good future
Over time you will realise that you are being a useful idiot by just believing what you see on Jow Forums without evidence
you will then change yourself for the better
I look forward to it

What other trials are going on?

der ewige...
youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI

OOO'S STREETS? AHHH STREETS!

Attached: 1516371879349.png (866x900, 95K)

You guys watch that swilliamism channel?

His vid on speakers corner was pretty hair raising, esp with Tommy being in jail so soon after.

Attached: cuckfacetom.png (1066x677, 593K)

youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y

Is it that you haven't got a clue or a exceedingly clueless?

Based wavy haired alien man