Why is this happening?

Why is this happening?

foxnews.com/health/2018/06/08/suicide-rates-on-rise-in-us-cdc-reports.html

Attached: 3C41CBE3-34D9-4C3E-A912-E06A25205699.jpg (749x988, 171K)

liberals removing themselves from the gene pool

If they’re killing themselves now, imagine what it would look like if the republicans win in November. It’d be a bloodbath

This. Their views of the world don't line up with reality. They're faced every day with evidence that everything they believe in, everything they hold dear is bullshit. Most have brains that act like serially abused children and set up mental blocks which leads to the constant doublespeak. Their brain is protecting them but the clock is ticking, it can only do so much. Eventually when it fails they either admit they were wrong and switch sides or, if they're too entrenched in their ideals, decide the world is too terrible to live in. Everyone gets force fed the red pill eventually, but for some it's full of cyanide.

>Be hardcore leftist jew chef
>Spend my whole life hating on wypipo
>Love niggers and shitskins
>Be sent to France to shoot a TV episode
>Get massively redpilled by niggers in France
>Realize my whole ideology is wrong
>Can't do a 360 and moonwalk out of this
>Can't turn coat and lean right
>Only decent way out is suicide
The dude overdosed on french redpills

>be on Jow Forums for almost a decade now
>sometimes think of all the people ive posted with that have died, many through suicide probably

Attached: 98B4F436-4A39-47DF-B589-DF18D6670517.jpg (957x745, 135K)

Nihilism

Liberals are offing themselves because they can't stand Trump. It's a net positive.

No retirement.

Theyve hit 45-50. They have zero money saved.

Their kids are out of highschool. Their bodies hurt. Their addicted to oppiates. And their staring down the barrel of 40 more years working some shitty manual labor job. When they either drop dead or are shoved into some government 'care facility' or being a burden on their children.

And its only going to get worse. 401ks are a joke. The Unites states is going to face generations of people with absolutely no retirement and failed social security.

>Why is this happening?
1. The economy sucks out loud
2. Housing is out of reach, including apartments
3. No future
4. Nothing to look forward to, no one to look up to
5. Rigged system

because whats the point in living

Who wouldn't get suicidal living a poor life in the States. Money is there everything and the state there doesn't give a fuck about your well being.

>No retirement.
Retirement isn't some long-lasting, world-wide plan that is suddenly falling apart. Outside of the boomer generation, the idea of retirement never existed for almost anybody, ever, in human history. It's a short-lived phenomenon that's about 60-70 years old.

Because we live in hell. Life on Earth is a meat prison. Great division within countries, great division within families and communities, and now with the rise of trannies and self hating whites, great divisions within individuals!

Our world has been turned upside down. Men are no longer men, women no longer women, facts no longer have as much weight as emotional and anecdotal arguments, morality at a low while degeneracy soars, limits on free speech coming from the left, virtually heading toward a panopticon with social media, governments allow giant fast food, alcohol and bottled water companies poison it's people and damage it's land, wealth inequality at an all time high, etc etc etc

I'm not surprised people are more depressed and suicidal than ever. Just like wealth inequality we live in the most comfortable era with the longest life expectancy but life is so morally awful no one wants to live, an era of extremes. I hate life, but would never kill myself. Rather go out as a radical martyr.

He said the end of white people was humanity's only hope. Maybe he was just following through on his beliefs.

Everyone in the western world is being gas lighted by our institutions, media, academia, politicians etc. symptoms of gas lighting include paranoid schizophrenia, depression, mania, self loathing etc.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x770, 114K)

Nice try proxyfag, a real Leaf would never ever speak like that.

Saw quite a few fags on R*ddit whining about debt and the idea of killing themselves.

Attached: FE6C88B8-075C-406D-8E2F-F25CAE6DB311.gif (300x186, 446K)

We are on the cusp

Attached: 1568D084-CE5D-4E5B-A7CB-87BF14F335B8.jpg (801x1200, 231K)

witnessed

To weak for the capitalistic hunger games meme country. Not enough anger to go for the kill, not enough grit to wear the blood of the sheeps they have to kill to survive.

Everything boils down to disgusting God-hating jews and their degeneracy.

Attached: me irl.jpg (750x724, 69K)

>They have zero money saved
Rather the banker from their pension fund found a loophole in the small print putting it all into crypto, failed. He informed them that he got a 100 million bonus by losing 5 billion of their pensions and they can't do anything about it.

Possibly this, I think some faggot an heroed over net neutrality

My hunch is that this rise in suicide has to do with fathers losing their children to the corrupt, biased family court system.

>Liberals are offing themselves because they can't stand Trump
and it's glorious

Attached: dc9a42487fdc6c991ca9033a94d8d8fd.png (640x640, 65K)

I'll take that as a compliment

Attached: as above so below.jpg (400x541, 349K)

we need to start being more proactive against these people.

Attached: 1528475459719.jpg (1348x1001, 151K)

Suicide contagion due to how media reports on suicides and mass shootings (which are usually suicidal in nature).