Jesse Lee Peterson

Can someone explain this guy to me?

He seems to have pretty sober opinions on a lot of issues but he also often comes across as fucking mental.

Is he a some sort of sly troll or genuinely half brain dead?

For example: youtu.be/3I-_Ph6mbTA?t=1097

Attached: sinless-perfection-abortion-jesse-lee-petersen[1].jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RVd0kWmEAwM
youtube.com/watch?v=PfIS___NgAs
youtube.com/watch?v=xCTiz4xiJVE
youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He had had a stroke I believe and that's why his speech has changed.

Amazing

DAS AMAZIN

Das amazin

I like him more with the stroke (if that’s true). I like that he just has a dead expression at all times

Cool guy he has a good show

I'm not talking about the way he sounds, talking about his actions and the actual substance of what he says. Did you watch the clip?

DAZ AMAZIN
>honorary aryan
jesse is legit a good guy niggers need to fallow him

Yeah, he seems great, but that's not what I'm asking about

>wtf I love black people n....
youtu.be/RVd0kWmEAwM

honestly I feel bad for the "BASED black man in a maga hat" types. to be an above (white)average iq balck person with a conservative predisposition must be true suffering

I am convinced that he actually believes a lot of the things he says, but he also says a lot of things to force the other side (sjw cunts) to think of the absurdity of the shit THEY say.
When he started saying "you want me to leave/shut up because i'm black" he did it because of the latter - and as you can see some of the sjw idiots actually were caught off guard, fell into the trap and replied in a somewhat apologetic manner.

He's a marvelous troll, but I don't like the way you outright berates and insults people. He ought to be more subtle.

I really like the way he handled these idiots:
youtube.com/watch?v=PfIS___NgAs
youtube.com/watch?v=xCTiz4xiJVE
youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68

>I don't like the way you outright berates
HE outright berates

>across as fucking mental.
I don't know who this lad is, but looking at the picture he just looks like a mental patient, he's got that goofy smile only a total nutter has

Apparently he had a stroke but his face is hilarious to me

Yeah he comes across a overly confrontational sometimes. Think you're right about him doing a lot of stuff just to catch off guard also.
idk sometimes he seems to be a little slow, like he has trouble understanding what people are saying, yet still seems to have decently thought out opinions. Might be because of the stroke

Not gonna lie, I spent a couple minutes laughing at his face, the goofy fucker lmao. Looks like the type of nigger to sing to himself and repeat his own name over and over while havin a dribble.

That lefty guy was cuuuuute

he seems retarded. not surprising

It really is, i was surrounded by tards my whole life that only want to talk about rap music or basketball and then the women are ugly asf because they're all obese and ugly.

yet he has managed to corner and humiliate lefties time and time again
how embarrassing is that?

I don't understand why Jesse keeps the pushing the there is no such thing as race narrative?

If their is one type of White Privilege its the privilege to be aspire to be successful and not be scrutinized by those around you for it.

Amazing.

I saw this guy at an event i had to go to for a Political Science class. Hes an IRL Uncle Ruckus. No joke. I think he was either born in or raised in Georgia or Alabama. Anyway, I watched this guy shit and no shit talk about the benefits of picking cotton. After the panel was done it was a short QA. Some female nogg came up and, in the way only ghetto female noggs can, yelled at him and said that blacks like him were the problem. He retorted that she was spoiled and privileged and the niggress got all sorts of mad. Then Peterson called her a piece of trash and kicked her out. Was absolutely hilarious to witness.

Does he really? You got a clip for that? He seems like a race realist to me.

Ignore the first shit. Typo. It should say, "I watched this guy no shit. . . . "

>I watched this guy shit and no shit talk about the benefits of picking cotton.

That's hilarious. What did he say exactly?

My only exposure to him has been the discussion he had on The Daily Shoah. Came across as one of those black guys who knows that niggers are stupid, and he mixes that with civic nationalism and an odd Christian religious doctrine he seems to have devised on his own. If you're on Jow Forums you're probably not going to take away anything from him that you don't already know.

Idk man, a nigger is a nigger. You have to always keep that in mind too, he was speaking to the white girl pretty rudely.

This is a pretty nice summary. He's still hilarious to watch, though

Jesse got brass balls