Why does pol hate Jews so much? They are smart, inventive and hard working. Also...

Why does pol hate Jews so much? They are smart, inventive and hard working. Also, the music and movies you listen to and watch? Made by Jews

Attached: white.jpg (598x535, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdwlzvPSjzw
youtube.com/watch?v=aqON2akfM-8
youtube.com/watch?v=m_i-0g3bNVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Also, the music and movies you listen to and watch? Made by Jews
Yep, that's the reason why I hate them

nice try, kike

third world retard

MUH DIK GOYIM DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: AB8B348F-5720-409F-AE1F-997E8754EA35.png (1536x2048, 1.87M)

10 US Senators are Jews. Jews are 2% of the population. You can’t run an effective campaign against them because “muh holocaust.”

>overcharge some fuccboi for some slides on jewbook
>fuccboi calls me a jew trying to jew him out of money

why is being a jew an insult if you do it to proponents of the international jewry and their agenda? Normies are the entirety of hypercapitalist fuckery that is peak jewery strategem. Why should I be guilty of out jewing jew puppets?

Attached: 1494839385188.jpg (4288x2848, 805K)

ugh, not this thread again

I don't hate Jews. I simply want them to live in Israel and be peaceful. So called "hate" you see from Jow Forums is a natural reaction to a group's overreach.

Start here
youtube.com/watch?v=NdwlzvPSjzw

What's your simplest and most effective argument against anti-semitism? I'm not anti-Semitic, I'm just curious what you have to say.

Her's another one. This is how jews feel about non-jews. Keep in mind that we fund these creatures existence.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqON2akfM-8

youtube.com/watch?v=m_i-0g3bNVc

>nazi memeflag
>hey the jews are cool and this is coming from me!!!
Pottery.

>the music and movies you listen to and watch? Made by Jews

True.

Attached: poppy2.png (971x805, 834K)

Attached: pizzasa.jpg (1000x1100, 773K)

Quite a few of my favorite musicians are Jews. That's the extent of my like towards them.

Attached: Marty and Dave.jpg (478x419, 31K)

I dont care about Jewish people, most of em might as well be goyim, I care that there is a religious faith based on treating others as slaves put on this earth to be taken advantage of by a select few and nobody can call em out on this shit because their victim card too stronk.

I only hate the anti-white ones

Yesterday why pol love jews. Today why hate jews.

Make up your mind.

kill userlf fucking kike peace of shit

When the kikes are being overrun by arabs i buy myself some pictured jews on the local slave market just for the lols.

Because they killed Christ, they control the international banks which should be exchanged for centralized banks. They live in a made up country that was handen to them by the British. It is like we Scandinavians would go to England and say "YORK IS OUR ANCESTRAL HOME, YORK MORE LIKE JORVIK HALFDAN WHITESHIRT HAD IT RITE" and then be handed it.

>made by jews
THIS is why you are hated. You monopolize everything you touch and must be eradicated for the parasite you are.
The eternal jew presents this as an accomplishment as if HE is the only one who can do so.

jews is just another people that i don't give a shit about. zionism is the reason we have jews running everything and why israel still exists.

There are only two sides to /pol.
True unapologetic /poltards who can not wait till the gassing happens.
An the plebit tier, based Israel, that are apologetic towards Jews for gods know what reasons.
And third (kek) are the jews them self

tldr: they behave like a team in individualist societies promoting nepotism and comradery amongst them and violent group competition against the goym and use "minorityes and antisemitism" as a shield against criticism... if someone of them becomes the head of an industry you can bet your ass they will only get other jews in position of power while giving work only to female goym at the price of their sexual slavery... do you remeber harwey weinstein? well... now search for dan shneider: be aware that that fat guy used to rape little girls and boys while working for disney... and disney nowdays it's owned by jewish bob iger.... and it's like this in every industry and univeristy, banks and banking system they got ahold of...

soo yeah... they almost own everything by infiltrating in any single society/university over years and years...

if a university doesn't play nice... the jewish banks will remove funding. that's how they destroyed sciences!

Attached: jewish influence in diversity.jpg (600x694, 88K)

Does not matter, jews seem to have a good sense of humour when there not whinging.
What matters is a lovely young jewish girl was robbed of her innocents and life in Germany by a animals. Not all of the animals have been brought to justice.
Time for justice and vengeance Mr Mossad.