Wait...did brexit happen?

I thought they voted to leave the EU. Wat happen?

Attached: 6C33B620-A55C-4453-946B-98A3D5104FE1.jpg (600x359, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're drawing it out for years and waiting for all the old racists who voted leave to die off
then they'll do a do-over referendum

They're too pussy to leave. Brits and Americans are the same, all they ever do is talk shit.

lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html

canadians are to busy sucking off their dogs to do anything else

Women who like horses give off the weirdest vibes

The same with Greece.

Your vote means nothing

They are trying to see if Labour can win an election to reverse it.

From what I hear if they did hold a second referendum stay would win easily.

brexit will not happen, it was a scam all along to put merkel in a tight spot but backfired hilarously on the brits.
Honestly they should have just put their foot down but this also showed germany that people will indeed fuck up the commie dream if she pushes too hard.
But it doesn't matter because EU is doomed anyway, give it 5 years.

>hold on goy let's rethink this through

Attached: 1407791446679.gif (500x503, 49K)

Was kinda hoping that Varoufakis or the new Italian government would blow up the Eurozone before it melts down in the next crisis, but nobody wants to leave first.

At this point I wouldn't be too broken up if the UK stayed in, saved sixty billion, refused all calls for greater fiscal or monetary integration and then walked out without paying a penny when it breaks up, but our politicians lack the balls for that.

I think they pretty much already left Theresa May is just hashing out the finer points at this point in time. I salute the UK for their epic vote.

Yeah, right. May and her lot are pathetic, she's only still in power because nobody wants to be the guy who eats the Brexit bomb to the face.
The EU has every incentive to screw us, the British negotiating team has every incentive to cave to EU demands so they can continue to cover over all their domestic fuckups with "It's the EU's fault" and it's going to wind up as "Britain effectively stays in the EU, but pays them a big pile of the money to not have a say in anything anymore".

Anyone else regretting voting to leave?

Brexit has been one giant fuck up. We were definately taking the benefits of the EU for granted.

We are leaving next year in March.

Well, we're not going to get anything out of it, it will be expensive and we might lose Scotland and Northern Ireland. At this point I'd vote Remain in a second referendum and then just say "not taking any more immigrants, screw you Merkel". Evidently it can be done.

Attached: 1527545638008.png (699x490, 447K)

It'll finalize, be patient and have faith.

Attached: 1526853151772.jpg (333x382, 26K)

>The UK is not a free country
>It's people's rights don't matter
>Voting there is a sham
>It's a fucking police state shithole

They will not leave the EU because their masters say no. And the people are too cucked to do anything about it. The UK is pathetic third world country at this stage.

Attached: 1526173981331.jpg (632x599, 94K)

Don't be a fucking pussy, I voted leave and I find it hilarious the amount if butt hurt it's causing and the complete chaos it's causing the political elite.

A little resistance and you want to back out?
Go put in another tampon you pussy.

As an Englishman I wish NI and Scotland would leave lol they are totally out of sync with England politically.

The difference between you and me then is you're a child who just wants to "create butthurt" whereas I actually think about the social and economic consequences of political actions.

The difference is you're a faggot with no balls

not an argument

>not an argument
Not an argument

Bullshit you think of the social and economic consequences on your own life time and you're own life.

Every stay voter I ever met were just going on about their EU funding. My descendants sovereignty and right to live in a country majority populated by their own people is worth more to me than my career stability and who pays for a potholed as it is roads.

All it did was destabilize an already weak Europe even more.

Lol. Was that ((their)) plan all along?

Who cares let it burn

That's all you Anglojews can. Destroy. Until there is only nothingness.

They got a neo-con, moderate right-wing government in. What did you expect?

I'm saying we should leave the EU alone and not help if it goes to shit.
Although I wouldn't mind bombing Dresden again for old times sake.

There is supposed to be a 2nd referendum. I hope so, I changed my mind from 'perhaps' to 'maybe'

No UK politician wants to take the heat for it so they'll just let time pass until May 2019 then leave under WTO rules. Starve the population a little and make them pick those goddamned strawberries.

*March

Sometimes I wonder if there’s just one Canadian that posts here. I mean, the worst posts in every thread are always from leafs. It’s hard for me to believe that so many Canadians that post here are all insufferable faggots so it’s easier to just imagine it’s one person constantly shitposting. What’s the case? Are all Canadians such utter faggots or is it a small group of reliable shitposters? Surely canucks can’t all be so fucking gay

Cool we need jobs for our unemployed

blackpool+kebab+charlene

They should obviously pull a Trump, and just shit on the EU until they offer a fair trade deal. Supposedly, the US and UK have worked on a trade deal day 1 of independence. Perhaps, they'll stop spying on our politicians in return.

They’re purposely dragging it out and using it as a fracture point to stir up conflict between people. Nothing definitive ever happens it just gets churned around endlessly. The UK and the EU can instantly agree on sanctions for Russia, the Iran deal etc, but then mysteriously can’t agree on a brexit trade deal. It’s all theater but people think it’s real

Wales is your stepchild, but why would you want union with Scotland politically? Or North Ireland for purposes of taxes?

the absolute state of EU democracy

Attached: euro-democracy.jpg (1024x1365, 204K)

I was told in a thread earlier that they like to piss us all off. No reason outside they want to fuck with Americans mostly.

Voting doesn't matter.
People voted for America 1st and got Israel 1st in a country where democracy was invented or whatever.
We're mice in a maze with no escape.

It's like living in an apartment and having some shit make random impact noises in the room above you.

Germany threw a hissy fit like usual, but cuck May is responding to their demands and sanctions for like 5 years instead of declaring war

u got a loisense for that vote m8?

Oh I know, but they need some more crackdown until they'll finally stop whining for banker salaries for minor jobs.

Votes don't mean shit there. You need a revolt of the Barons for anything concrete to happen.

Once had a neighbor below me who had a wrestling mat fixed to his wall in the apartment below me. Nice guy, but that shit was brutal when he went full ham on it 4 or 5 days a week, for like 20-30 minutes straight. Random thoughts.