Checkmate toxic males

Checkmate toxic males.

Attached: 8f0bae91-864f-411f-a4de-531bfbf83978.jpg (750x921, 81K)

(box-office)

>box

If estimates hold, I will finish in OP's opening mouth.

>giving the OP what he wants

I saw a billboard for this and I saw a bunch of women and a nigger. The name was the only thing that caught my attention.

I estimates hold, Hillary will win by a landslide

It looks like a B movie.

Attached: 1527634058413.png (922x260, 45K)

Hollywood is going to take a bath on this, just like Ghostbusters and Onions Wars. How many embarrassments will it take? How long can they go without making a profit?

The oceans movies were chock flicks anyway
Sage

>If estimates hold, Donald Trump will never be president.

Are these the same estimates that said solo would have a bigger opening then black panther?

You know there was a way to do a female oceans movie right.
They fucked up casting famous actresses instead of musicians.
Imagine if Taylor swift and other female singers were the leads and they made a new version of the ratpack.
That would have been a damn decent and fun movie.

>Jews are White.
>Minority casts are White.
When will this meme end? Also that lead Jew looks terrible without makeup on. Criminal tier really.

Yeah dude Fins are cute

Attached: 1528083754822.jpg (1920x957, 158K)

It will have a bigger opening when random women's groups buy tickets en masse.

Not hard for a franchise who’s opening weekends barely topped $30 million. They’re estimating a $35 million opening weekend for this shit. Box office grosses weekend after weekend halves themselves. It’s a failure

kekle

would def do the one on the left

I forget where I read it, but I read that nothing bad happens to the heroines in the entire story.

Like any other female lead story really

And its beautiful!
just like big black cocks

Attached: 1527752426903.jpg (2000x1568, 309K)

I saw it last night with my GF, this is true. It's all a big plot to get revenge on her X as well.

people who think this identity politics shit matters (on both sides equally) have never played contact sports.

Women. Thousands of years of history of just leeching off of what men created instead of doing something new themselves.

>women crimes