Patrick Little slams Nick Fuentes: "Hold on you little b*%h"

youtube.com/watch?v=uV4ptpWWw4g

Attached: PL.png (497x258, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Npk1H8Ylwrw?t=7491
youtube.com/watch?v=5DHFqAouFFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched it and Fuentes didn't drive a single point home. He and his retarded friend just kept laughing like children. Honestly, like him or hate him, Little shouldn't be lowering himself in discussing such topics with children.

wow, so this is the power of white nationalism

0:44 that s0yb0y laugh

Nick was an asshole, but he's kind of right. Little is more of an activist than a politician. He'd rather spread a message than win elections and implement that message. It's too bad because we need politicians on our side to win.

Attached: 1509196279867.jpg (600x576, 34K)

That comes with making it so it's not a fucking (((struggle))) every time someone opens their fucking mouth about helping our own people.

>b-but doood its a struggle cus hitla XD
Stormkikes and 16 year old great geners need to fuck off.

What show was it? All of these "bloodsport" shows are immature circlejerks run by shills who actively try to make us look like retards. That's literally all they do. They poke fun at guests, trying to get a reaction out of them so they can say "huuurrrrrr look he rage quit! White nationalists BTFO"

Soak it in, kikes. He's not wrong.

Attached: gatcha.jpg (258x195, 10K)

Checked
bump

Attached: jews_enslaved_ niggers.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

don't mess with patrick little you bithces

Attached: 1528483625634.jpg (578x722, 77K)

that fat fuck needs a beat down "cool".

"The Daily Sweat". This Fuentes kid isn't particularly intelligent, so I really don't know why he has a voice. He comes across as incredibly immature and even tossed out a "fuck the troops" comment, which seems weird coming from a "conservative".

cartoonish disney villain defense laugh is not a counter argument

Attached: wgfeFAERG.jpg (280x180, 7K)

>m-muh troops
Fuck the American troops, they're all scum.

Who the fuck are the other two absolute basedboy cunts. I hope Patrick fucks the whole lot of them up.

Funetes and Shawn are different people, retard. Fuentes never said "fuck the troops".

le 1.5% face

Wow, patrick sure owned them

lmao the absolute state of you autistic larpers

just accept that you’re autistic and can never build a movement and will spend your whole life making memes

deal with it

Attached: CF1D291B-0E93-4A13-87F2-C7E0D95A4153.jpg (750x1203, 219K)

They're both faggots and so are you.

This reeks of irony bro BS.

Who's the chubby looking 56% faced host?

I believe Nick has decent verbal IQ, but it seems like he is actually stupid. When he talked with JF once I think and Nick said something like he failed the sciences in high school.

> implying that Jude "you're acting like a little girl though" Fuentes had any.

little knows more about the jq then any of you faggots in this thread. He's been woke for a year and half. He knows everything about the history of jews plus he looks so cool when he vapes and smokes. little for president!

Attached: NickF.png (1054x720, 368K)

The American troops are vile trash who spilled blood for the sake of destroying Europe and supporting Israel. Only the most disgusting subhuman garbage would ever have any sort of respect for such literal animals.

It's 1,4% actually
>JUST

Attached: chad little.png (1564x1082, 334K)

Yea, you're partially correct. This clip, at any rate, doesn't really make anyone look good. They all come off looking like faggots.

Shawn said that, not Nick, you nigger.

What was Fuentes' beef with Little though?

Should have posted the whole intro leading up to this where Little is constantly interrupting and defensive of his bruised Ego.
The other two kids are dumb memesters but i have respect for Nick.
Optics do matter. This is proof.

If people could manipulate Trump like this he would be finished.
Little got Fiddled after his Ego grew too large.

wtf actually goes on in these internet debates?

Attached: 1503589339160.jpg (899x880, 203K)

Respect the individual soldier you fucking retard. That fact that they've all been brainwashed into fighting a war for jews, is something were working on fixing.

Any man willing to put his life on the line, is better than a keyboard warrior like you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1528520188292.png (640x360, 494K)

We didn't make you take refugees, you're thinking of this bitch.

Attached: merkel1.jpg (300x429, 40K)

The problem is that in debates, conservatives are too passive 90% of the time, so Little challenging the faggot to a fight is actually a refresher.

He didn't have a problem yucking it up with the faggot kiddies over it for 30 minutes after

prince bodypillow, beardson and spic fuentes. all in one video
what a pack of fucking faggots.

>he ragequit! lol
Fuentes is a pozzed spic who hides how fucking retarded he is by acting like Ben Shapiro
Jow Forums is full of shills and faggot worshippers

He's doing it wrong tho.
Trump is a good example of how to fight and win.

What's with this stupid fucking in-fighting? And "rage-quitting" there is a sign of maturity more than anything, Little offers to fight him, and Nick is like "nah, just going to continue throwing insults over the internet."

It also looks like Little is ganged up on 4 to 1 there.

>"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Attached: cuck.png (626x384, 186K)

Post the full video if you still have it, please. I don't want to spend 5 bucks for some retarded podcast.
Yea, Nick clearly looks up to those guys.

Why does Nick look like he's 14 years old?
Low T levels?

>What did you just say about me you little bitch?

Dude....
You people are delusional.

>Yea, you're partially correct. This clip, at any rate, doesn't really make anyone look good. They all come off looking like faggots.
This.

I never said he did say it. This meme is his reaction to it being said and a clear endorsement of those words. But lets find out, how about we tag a bunch of Veterans and show that video to them and see how many agree with you. Any red blooded American would have defended the honor of our service members instead of laughing like a faggot. Nick just ruined his career and this clip is never going to go away.

Weekly sweat with the irony cucks.

If Nick is so obsessed with winning elections and taking over the GOP, why didn't he do what Allsup did and run in his area uncontested?

The irony bros don't really stand for anything and their following is small and faggy. Hubris gives weightlifting advice and beardson is a twitch streamer. They aren't really important or influential, they just like to shit on everyone who isn't as black pilled as they are.

You flooded Europe with your proxy wars and destroyed Europe together with Britain in WW2. This shit is on your head.

Little is an autistic sperg, the worst one I've seen in a long time. To think that he would ragequit after REEEEing about duels, fite me irls and hotdog stands just shows it. It feels like he has the mindset of a 14-year-old.

I don't have it but here's the two ironyfags making themselves look like fools while debating some fuckwit Antifa on a stream they went on to brag about their epic win:

youtu.be/Npk1H8Ylwrw?t=7491

fpbp also checked

Attached: 1528455690671.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

wow, those two are pieces of shit
kill yourself, paid kike shill

>one post by this id
hello kike shill

youtube.com/watch?v=5DHFqAouFFQ

The "fuck the troops" comment is tasteless so I don't disagree with you there.
>Nick just ruined his career and this clip is never going to go away.
Yea, nah. Not really.

Shawn and Beardson are funny and pertinent much of the time. A lot of their criticism of the Alt-Right over the past 3-4 months has been spot on. But ultimately they care more about fucking with people and bullyciding.

>You flooded Europe with proxy wars
What? Do you mean refugees from our wars flooded your countries? Deny them at the border, deport them. They're your countries.
>and destroyed Europe with Britain in WW2
You have Russia to blame for that, we just did some sight-seeing in France. You're welcome for the Marshall Plan btw.

You are delusional if you think I am paid.
Nick destroyed an inflated Ego. Nothing personal about it besides the fact he didn't pull any punches.

Sane people 100% would side with Nick. Delusional people will interpret it as a personal attack and side with Little. This is your lesson in Optics 101.

Sure thing kike.

Attached: hand-rubbing.jpg (215x246, 10K)

>Little is an autistic sperg
So is Jow Forums

It's better than being an irony bro. Atleast Little is driven by something other than shitposting on air and poking fun at low hanging SJW fruit. I hate these people with a passion.

>Shawn and Beardson are funny and pertinent much of the time. A lot of their criticism of the Alt-Right over the past 3-4 months has been spot on. But ultimately they care more about fucking with people and bullyciding.
are you 12?

I consulted the Oracle of Kek for this thread, this shall not end well for any concerned, but it will produce a Happening, massive destruction and the death of untold numbers, digits shall confirm this to be true.

>Nick destroyed an inflated Ego.
giggling like a faggot, not having any argument
patrick little is /ourguy/ and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
talking shit about patrick little is essentially a litmus test for shills.

That "fuck the troops" comment is suicide for him being a conservative with "america first" as his platform, what an absolute spastic.

Yea, except he didn't say that, and no amount of muddying the waters will change that fact.

>The "fuck the troops" comment is tasteless so I don't disagree with you there.
It's tasteless but they know it, that's why they used it. Little is an ultimate normie, he never used the Internet before now, so triggering him like this is extremely easy. If he gets in a debate with an actual professional troll like Metokur, he will be shitting himself in anger after 20 minutes. And that's why he becomes more and more of an assclown.
Irony bros are insufferable but their entire mindset was designed to fuck with people like Little. That's why he has no chance against them unless he grows thicker skin (which will not happen because he shut himself in his echo chamber).

You're probably that queer commie who said it and are panicking because Nick knows how bad this will be. Not only will you be publicly shamed but you can basically count on being knocked the fuck out by a Marine one day. You don't seriously believe you can insult the entire USMC and expect nothing to come of it do you?

Will this war between whignats and irony bros ever end?

The fact that he stuck around and giggled with the two queers for almost an hour without addressing it doesn't look any better

>iberians instead of spaniards when you already have a portuguese
>no distinction between west germanics and north germanics
crap image 4/10

He's right though. Alt-right needs to be disciplined for going into LARP territory.

What did you just say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know I earned 1.4% of the vote in California and have a dedicated army of 12 year old degenerates who also all agree optics are for shills.

Do you seriously believe that this comment on a podcast you can't find online anymore that was watched by a few Jow Forums users will ever put anyone in danger?

WHERE IS THE FULL VIDEO?

Anyone who wants to humiliate someone who puts everything on the line to expose the JP should be shoah'd.

Paywall and these autistic spergs aren't going to show you the context leading up where nick is patient and trying to explain his points and Little is sperging the fuck out constantly interrupting and not listening.

Is that patrick "1%" little?

No link for several hours?

Americans are too dumb to realize the disastrous consequences their actions have had on the rest of the world.

>entire mindset
Not really. Shawn was part of Identity Evropa. Then he got doxed. Then he saw his friends get doxed and lose their jobs and career prospects because of Charlottesville all while warning them not to go to the march.
His "entire mindset" doing these podcasts is about ridiculing the elements of the Alt-Right who he thinks deserve it, and in that respect he is mostly right.

Respected members of the special forces insult the Marine Corps on a daily basis and nothing happens to them. The "Marines are fags" and Crayola memes have been around for ages. Maybe you got offended by Shawn's comments and wish there will be repercussions. Sorry to break it to you but no one will remember about this in 2 weeks time, and even if they do no one will give a fuck.

He was literally laughing along with them you fucking retard LOL, if anyone said that shit to me, i'd tell THEM to fucking kill them self.

This fucking teenager and his friends telling grown men that fight wars ( WHICH THIS FUCKING COCK SUCKER SPIC FUENTES SUPPORTS BTW ) to kill themselves.

Yeah, fuck you retard , i look foward to breaking your commie necks in the future.

Attached: chapobrooklynbrownstone.jpg (950x720, 297K)

Hey now, let's not be insulting. It was 1.4%

1.4% to be exact. But dont worry, after his voter fraud investigation he will win the election, then run for President, and kick out all of the jews from America.

I cant stand that fucking spic. All he does is try to divide us

desu I've always got really hard Ben Shapiro vibes from Fuentes. Kinda insufferable to listen to.

>FUCK THE TROOPS
>t. some obese manlet

yeah because troops can just decide where they're deployed to, you fat fuck

>Mors Ex Tenebris
Do you seriously think this video isn't going to be uploaded and spread around? Do you have any concept of what being a Marine means? Do you know anything about that particular branch?

Fuentes is a Gen Zer raised on the Internet who has had every social interaction padded by women authority figures his entire life. Has Nick ever played sports? Was he ever in a male environment? This is not how you take jabs at other men. There are way to do it, but calling someone a little girl is such a gamma move. He's hiding behind "Internet culture" to justify his smarmy shitposting attitude. It's obvious Nick has never sat around working class white men and had a discussion about anything.

Attached: 604-Office-Space-quotes.png (500x272, 156K)

The answer to that would be: don't join the US military then, since it's just a tool of the Jewish globohomo agenda.
Video very related:
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

>Not really. Shawn was part of Identity Evropa. Then he got doxed. Then he saw his friends get doxed and lose their jobs and career prospects because of Charlottesville all while warning them not to go to the march.
>His "entire mindset" doing these podcasts is about ridiculing the elements of the Alt-Right who he thinks deserve it, and in that respect he is mostly right.
Nice try Shawn. They threw you out for being a subversive kike. That's the entire reason you're so anti-alt right

Attached: 1527575995326.jpg (692x436, 37K)

Why is this little spic acting like a disrespectful cunt?
Fuck, this shit is just sad.

Yes and man I had to turn it off. 100% triggered by these fucking children. They deserve to be smacked until they cry. They'd probably sue because they have not 1 ounce of testosterone between them. This is the state of the right, Jesus.

Except Little didn't fight a war, he worked the IT help desk doing tech support in an area marked "combat zone" on a map. He's a LARPer.

That's where you're wrong. Most people are here for the lulz, so humiliating someone stand above all else. Trump's victory was the biggest moment in the history of Jow Forums because it humiliated half of the US, not because of Jews or anything. Patrick Little is a definitive lolcow in my eyes, especially after this magnificent embarrassment.
Basically, him ragequitting like that was the best case scenario for them.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
>Do you seriously think this video isn't going to be uploaded and spread around?
Well, I sure fucking hope the podcast would get posted somewhere at least.
>Do you have any concept of what being a Marine means?
I doubt it involves hunting neckbeards from YouTube videos with 93 views.

Good optics is trying to appeal to boomer conservatives ( who will all be dead in 20 years) and middle class swpl's who have been brainwashed into believing that niggers are their superior. A lot of what people who are shitting on Little don't understand what they did in CA is the blueprint of what they'll do in the rest of the country. There was no pushback and do you know what is happening now? The people who voted for the policies that destroyed it are moving to other areas and doing the same thing with success. The normies are going to be forced to wake up one way or another, waiting for the left to push even more degeneracy and expecting some sort of reactionary response won't work. That never works, you have to build a counter movement that is just as fanatic, if not more, than the marxists and their people are.

>They deserve to be smacked until they cry
Fucking Based Black guys support Little.
Fucking Baaaased.

Attached: One 1 You.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

You know what else is sad, the fact that Patrick only got 1.4% of the vote after he went on major news stations and YouTube shows, telling them that he was the favorite to come in 2nd place.

Your opinion means nothing. you entire country doesn't make enough to pay for the cleaning of the public toilets in NYC for a year. you are irrelevant.