This needs to stop

Sprawl in America is getting out of control. Why don't states have restrictions on where citizens build?

The high cost of living would drive out beaners, only allow the intelligent to breed, and leave the wild areas for lolbertarians who think they can live without government.

Attached: lawn-culture.jpg (800x1647, 389K)

fuck off kikeboi, some men want to live in the woods

Yeah I agree. I live in the woods 2 weeks out of the year. Pic related is my setup

Attached: whitetrash.png (800x518, 191K)

>not living fulltime inawoods
get to my level plebs

Attached: laughinggirl.jpg (281x375, 13K)

looks comfy man. I don't want to push my anger on to you, but in my country it is illegal to live in a cottage (which is often a preferable distance from a city, but not too close), but legal to live fuckoff far away, so far away you can only dream of visiting the city once a month.

fucking annoys me. I just want trees outside my home, and not have to listen to 500 cars pass by every day. unbelievable .

Why does everything need to be regulated

Fuck off commie

>in my country it is illegal to live in a cottage
Why?

>I just want trees outside my home, and not have to listen to 500 cars pass by every day

Thats the problem with America. We have plenty of trees, but the government makes sprawl land cheap. I have to drive 2 hours to get to a decent patch of woods to camp and hike in, and they're constantly cutting down woods around me to build more housing.

Because then companies do shit like this for money.

Attached: ovec_mtr12_1.jpg (1066x708, 302K)

Cause it's illegal to live somewhere where you don't don't have a road, carspace, connected to the sewage system, non aviable postbox, no aviable trash cans, normal house stuff ect.

the excuse is that "the ambulance has to be able to drive there", "you gotta have mail" ect ect. they don't want any kind of compromise on this...

Oh ok I see. Cottage here in Canada is just a smaller house inawoods. But it's connected with roads, got electricty etc etc

if a cottage in norway fulfill ALL the same technical standards as a modern 2018 home, it can be converted to a home. Then you can live there.

All the good cottages have no chance in hell to fulfill these harsh requirements, as something so fucking basic as drainage has to work. Good luck drilling through mountains and woods to make that work.

It's like thay don't know you can burn excrement and use "natrual" soap. and cause 0 toxic waste................

As much nature should be kept as possible. Trees, rivers, the relief of the land.

Only raze what you are going to build directly on or make into a road.

A typical suburb will raze and flatten a big huge area, build houses on a fraction of it, add some roads, and fill the rest of it with grass added in artificially.
BAD.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (795x533, 857K)

here's a google translate (Cause im not gonna write all that) of the standards a cottage gotta have for it to be legal. if it's not, you will face daily fines that sting.

Own application to the municipality for change of use
Action application to the municipality, with responsible applicant (if you do the practical yourself, you can use your own name there)
Send out next request for change of use
Send the drawings to the municipality, who check whether the cabin is construction-friendly as residential
The use of the cabin / dwelling must be in accordance with the municipality's regulation of the area
The cabin must be attached to the public sewage system
You must have approved drinking water
There must be exit from road and road network. At Siggerud there must also be walking and cycling. Local requirements may therefore occur.
Space for 1-2 cars outside, and possibly garage
Adequate light through the windows
Requirements for internal ceiling height of 2.40 meters
Good, adequate insulation
storage space outside and inside

>b-but muh GDP growth!

>the population increase in america is out of control. we also need to give apefricans more food they're starving!

>without regulations companies will undergo endeavors that produce value, employment, and income
kys commie

US will eventually read to 1 billion because shitskins birth rate.

Built up! Building out cost more to the tax payers due to the road infrastructure, sewers, power lines, etc. Building out causes traffic jams causing lost of productivity and makes people slaves to automobiles, read ayn rand, sky scrapers are better.

I want to live in the woods but I also want a decent job without a four hour commute.

And other impossible things.

Attached: 1520799158046.jpg (555x475, 68K)

That's crazy man.

In Canada you can live more off grid than that, it's not the easiest but at least it's legal. You're thinking about rich built up cottages. Cabin style cottages are still legal.

>Why don't states have restrictions on where citizens build?
Literally every state and city and county does.

>using a fifth-wheel hitch on a mid-size pickup

Hope you weren't planning on having any furniture or supplies in that camper

>rich built up cottages
No really, you should see where I live lol

This

You faggots don’t know anything about zoning. I’m always disappointed that Jow Forums seems utterly disinterested in local politics. Local government affects your life ten fold over the federal government and yet it has the lowest turnout for elections and participation.