In Mexico you can do virtually anything you want and not go to jail

In Mexico you can do virtually anything you want and not go to jail.
Is Mexico actually the freest country in the world? Is that even a good thing?

Attached: 542DE273-F6F9-4B69-870C-8FDE564DDB76.jpg (272x185, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzod0gFjHIw
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have obviously never been to Mexico.

It’s more of anarchy than freedom

I got thrown in jail just for walking next to a drunk tourist throwing up outside. Neither of us spoke English so I was fucked.

>Spoke Spanish

so free everybody leaves

The gov't doesn't run Mexico
The cartels do

Can't own guns
My father's Mexican and he was telling me how if you get caught with a gun in Mexico the cops will beat you within an inch of your life

Mexico is pretty much anarchy. When my buddies and I used to make tequila runs down to Jalisco we had a saying - Safety hasn't been invented in Mexico yet.

Americans are so fucking dumb

yes

You’re so full of shit, I think you’re just a turd pile.

There is a noticable difference here. The police leave you alone for the most part.
I grew up in small town America and I'm white and always the remember the feeling of dread whenever I saw a cop car behind me. You know theyre running your plates you know theyre watching everything you do. You know theyre just waiting for you to fuck up so they can pounce on you.
For some reason here in Mexico all of the cops used to drive around with their siren lights on (seems like they stopped doing that) but for the first few years I was here, every time I saw a cop car a sense of panic flushed over me. It ook me a couple of years to get rid of that conditoning.
In a lot of ways Mexico sucks but in a couple of ways it doesn't. There are fewer rules to live by and you are less observed/controlled in your daily life.

And if you can afford it, you can usually pay your way out of trouble. In the US, you have to pay and you keep the trouble (your record) besides. If you just want to chill, drink, smoke some weed and hang with your buds, Mexico is a nice place to do it. Of course you have to stay away from obvious trouble. Don't mess with guns, don't deal drugs, don't even try to fuck the pretty schoolgirls, ignore politics. A little common sense goes a long way.

I just spent 10 days in monterrey a few months ago...you really can just bribe your way out of most things. Speeding ticket: $5. DUI: $125ish and theyll follow you back home if you want lol. Driving there is insane as "lanes" are more of a suggestion, and the massive speedbumps can force you to slow down and possibly be accosted by the homeless central/south Americans...mexico's niggers.

>anything you want and not go to jail.
Only if you are part of the armed forces or part of the PRI.

Attached: 1523894588110.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Of course you can own guns in Mexico, but is a pain in the ass to get one, also you must always carry a transport permit.

I heard that mexico has no roads

Fucking flags are worthless anymore it seems. We got Mexico up there claiming his is “from USA” and here German bro seems to know a lot about Mexico with authority. What the hell?

>im white

Die

People Move around Buddy

Fun Fact There are over 10,000,000 gringos living in Mexico. That's getting awfully close to 10% of the population of Mexico.

Mexicos roads are based when they are not potholed. The highway from san diego to ensenada is a great drive. Plus, larger cars always have the right of way over smaller cars and even over pedestrians.

>Ignore politics

Where's the fun in that?

Attached: amlo.jpg (1992x3448, 968K)

and humorously, a good number of these are illegal (drove down thru San Ysidro or Otay and never stopped).

Every other car tag in Baja is an expired US state tag.

I didn't like the toll road until I figured out the IAVE transponder system.

Now I barely slow down lol

I only meant foreigners. I made the mistake (once) of discussing politics in Mexico and quickly learned that I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Just another stupid gringo. I didn't think anyone would kill me, just that they would laugh me out of town.

Bump for truth

The local governments in most of the US have no tax base, so the budgets are funded by preying on the citizenry via fines and forfeitures.

Lots of fun to be wiped out by a speeding ticket, most people are paycheck to paycheck as it is.

I just want AMLO to win the elections already.

Attached: watch_world_burn.jpg (500x381, 44K)

One of the real pleasures for me personally of being a Guero is that I know I'm going to be seen as a stupid gringo wherever I go or whatever I do.

The other side of that coin is near zero accountability., which is awesome for me.

Oh, me too. The MXN is over 20 to 1 right now over fear of AMLO and some recent activity on pork tariffs.

If AMLO wins, it'll be 25 or better on fear of expropriation.

I get paid in dollars, bring it on!!!

Not me. I have a good job as a software engineer. Good day user

one thing I don't get about AMLO, is that I hear at the same time
>he's going to expropriate and sheit
>he's just as much part of the elite as the others lmao

I heard Lithuania is starving in poverty

you cant have a gun, legally i mean, illegaly its easy as fuck but if you kill someone and they get you, youre fucked

That is very true Mexicans do NOT like foreigners discussing their politics.

Somalia

>Can't own guns
México is one of the only 3 countries in the world where owning guns is a right protected by the constitution. Literally educate yourself.

I laugh at your ignorance

Have you ever been to Mexico user ?

Lived in Sinaloa 3 years. 500 pesos can get you out of absolutley anything

can you post some mexican rapist/serial killer stories
thanks

I'm planning on retiring there but I need to work on my spanish

Attached: 1528146236869.jpg (970x545, 93K)

I don't understand it 100% myself either.

I'm going to Mexico for the first time in less than 2 months. I'm going to Play Del Carmen but have to fly into Cancun then take a bus ride to my hostel. I'm only worried about the bus ride to be honest, I dread public transportation. If I was to get kidnapped and extorted, for some reason I see it happening at a bus station.

All the more reason to do it.

kek

>In Mexico you can do virtually anything you want and not go to jail.
From what I've heard Mexican cops are corrupt as fuck and can throw you in jail if you don't bribe them enough

SINALOA
the best state
NORTE puro fierro pariente
>youtube.com/watch?v=rzod0gFjHIw
And monterrey is the same.

This is now a narco culture thread.
Also a the norte is superior and white thread.

Attached: sinaloa tipical girl.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: sinaloa lovely girl.png (620x387, 562K)

Attached: tfw no qt narco enforcer.jpg (670x378, 68K)

Attached: sinaloa ss.jpg (800x586, 56K)

those crimes aren't a big deal in Mexico, drug violence is the problem

Attached: north university.jpg (480x345, 41K)

Vaya a los cielos mi hijito

Attached: 22791106_300x300.jpg (300x300, 19K)

This
You can get away with anything you want if you have *friends* in the right places.

your not free from the gangs so no
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M

Americans have been lied to about Mexico. There are places that are whiter and nicer than most of the US. The so called "mexicans" you see coming here illegally are southern native indians with 0% spanish genes. In northern mexico you have tier 1 cities, suburbs, middle class people, private schools, little corruption. They get to live the good life but still pay mexican prices for everything.

Attached: mxr.jpg (960x640, 84K)

>Who is Echeverria?

This is what the average young couple in northern mexico looks like. Notice the lack of fatness, the fact that they had kids at an appropriate age, the general health compared to Americans in their mid 20's?

Feel free to compare and contrast

Attached: mex.jpg (1136x639, 145K)

What are some fun things people here have done in Mexico?

All of those “whites” have Negroid DNA, they’re part African

Dios mio! Tres goblinas y una abominacion!

Ex pats that come here are literal human trash. OMG Mexico is so beautiful and if you do nothing you wont get in trouble with the police, unlike those pigs in the US!!!!! XD.
Police here is filled with corruption and they are known for kidnapping and killing for ransom money in the name of cartels. Hey, but at least they don't enforce traffic laws XDDDDD

>Not white
>Catholic instead of Protestant
>A Desert
>Drug gangs
>Latin whores
What the fuck is wrong with you OP?

canadian and american boomers are gentrifying my city.

how can I profit off this?

>In Mexico the cartels can do virtually anything you want and not go to jail.

We need a Singapore system of justice at this point to combat degeneracy. Democracy and (((freedoms))) were a mistake.