Spain’s new government is now composed of 65% women

RIP Spain 1975-2018

Attached: 1C59FFE3-8EEE-4698-BC4A-0292DF4FDE67.jpg (1124x1607, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2018/06/08/spain-government-female-dominated.amp/?europe=true
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGMbBfMD0HE
thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link:
mashable.com/2018/06/08/spain-government-female-dominated.amp/?europe=true

That motherfucker winned only because our "conservative" party is fully corrupted

How are you holding up, Juan? Are you considering to leave your country?

All the women I know are going to vote for him in the next election because of this. Truly there is no hope.

What should he do instead? He has no power with only 1/4 of the votes, so he got everybody in his small party to the front. They are just placeholder to the next election

Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo closer than ever. Thanks Pedro Saunas

Spread your legs

For the THIC CONGO DIC

Spanish feminism is really something. Everyone makes fun of Sweden but Spain takes rule by women to 11, it's just that no one notices because they're economically backward and have few refugees.

What is Spain’s deal? They don’t seem nearly as cucked as the UK or Sweden but at the same time it seems like they are completely inundated with the dumbest kind of feministas.

Attached: 7861A606-6EBD-4549-990B-46839FBADF92.jpg (1084x1600, 614K)

3 Cucks in the front 3 Cucks in the rear.
Let's get this apocalypse in gear.

Attached: 1526608466123.png (571x493, 503K)

Two of the men are fags

Mediterranean women have always been manipulative and unsubmissive. Believe me, I talk out of experience.

Their mentality is more cucked, but no refugees go there because it is much poorer than Sweden or Germany, there are less gibs, and fewer women waiting to open their legs for them. If Spain was had the kind of welfare state Sweden had we'd be having SPAIN YES threads all day long.

spanish men are basically women so no difference

Attached: 01w23393iekdirj4.jpg (379x279, 38K)

Spain is riddled, I'd say pretty much beyond any chance of being saved, by leftists and leftist ideology. Much of them borderline radical.

They're just not more proeminent because it's Spain. Only slightly less irrelevant than Portugal.

I bet they are going to re establish al-Andalus just to be more tolerant.

This. Spain’s such a shithole, not even third-world refugees who escaped their Stone Age war-torn wasteland want to live in Spain. Let that sink in for a minute.

That being said, it seems Spain’s shitty economy turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

>when you avoid the refugee wave by being so lazy and poor that no one wants to stay there permanently
Mediterranean mindset!

They do get South Americans moving there, though, but that's a lot better than Africans.

Portugal has the better people, though. Every Spaniard I met was an unredeemable retard, but I get along pretty well with every Portuguese guy I know.

/thread

enjoy your rapenigger guests and enjoy women blaming spanish men for not protecting the women from the new """""""guest"""""" bulls

Attached: file.png (1080x1646, 955K)

No, I'm still studying

But seriously, why IS Spain so leftist? Overreaction to Franco?

I bet you've only dealth with said "more civilized" city types.

Common moortuguese is backwards, daft, dense as fuck.

There's a reason why this country just limps along one fuck up after another.

And even though you wouln't be, as a rule of thumb, unwelcomed in the interior/smaller places, if you hapenned to have any resemblance of a brain you'd end up commiting suicide after having to mingle and deal with its people on a daily basis for a long period.

Daily reminder that Portugal is not a Mediterranean country.

won't last. It's a useless conglomerate of antinomian forces like in the second republic.

It's close enough.

I see at least three guys there that count as a woman.

>”You’re entitled to anything from me!”
>”I’m entitled to your protection, though!”
Modern feminism in a nutshell.

Ever heard of “a miss is as good as a mile”?

>Says country where Angela Merkel is Supreme Führer for life

How many female Presidents has the U.S. had again?

I obviously meant “you’re NOT entitled to anything from me”

t. phoneposter

One of you count your current one, aka Israel’s bitch.

If you think Swedish feminists are insane you haven't seen the Spanish one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGMbBfMD0HE

>0:32for sure if a man doesn't want to be penetrated by a dildo he will turn violent
>0:55 if a barman gives a coke to a girl and a beer to her bf without knowing who ordered what that's a micro male chauvinistic attack
>1:12 I hate when unknown men talk to me
>1:18 men that make me sad are using male chauvinistic violence
>1:28 any form of violence is male chauvinistic
>1:56 time managing is patriarchal

Are you fucking dumb? Of course they are mediterranean

scandinavian feminists are probably actually less insane than most, they're just wealthier. they're way crazier in anglo countries and spain, but Sweden has more welfare, so we get SWEDEN YES threads all the time.

The "common portuguese" cant even speak english lol.

Lol our feminists even seem reasonable.

Dumb illiterate people very easy to trick and manipulate because they only see the world through comics.

Look at a map for once, retard.

Read our history.
Before Franco was the most liberal, most women friendly government in that period of history.
History repeats.
Italy Rising.
Austria Rising.
AfD in Parliament.

Claudio vuelve

Son Gallegos

This government lacks any political clout to get anything done. So the new PM chose the best people to sit around and do nothing.

Dunno what the fuck you people are talking about. Scandinavian feminist actually get their crazy shit put into law.

thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing

I feel sad because I used to associate Spain with "land of hot women lusting Italian and Argentinian cock" now I am scared to just touch the ground there.

I thought they were manly men and womanly women which were family oriented and catholic.

>I thought they were manly men and womanly women which were family oriented and catholic.
kek, nobody is like this in spain, there is a whole social stratus of chaps so to speak that have kids early in life, sort of like rednecks, but that's about it

If krautismland didn't exist Europe would be a better place. Thank God you're Turkey2 by now.

And yes, this is a shithole. Go to germoney sweden or UK, they're real civilised countries with a superior quality of life

Not surprised the country full of original lazy spics is run by women.

I am so disappointed ;_;

Can’t wait until it’s 100% female

Look to Sweden for your future tapas

Jesus fuck It's over, I hope the trainwreck isn't too big.

well there is a whole following of chatolic christians who jerk off to the pope speeches, those are chatolic trad and have children, but they look like a cult to anyone

>Carmen Calvo - Equality Minister, no children
>Maria Jesus Montero - Treasury, no children
>Margarita Robles - Defense, no children
>Meritxell Batet - Territory Administration, two daughters
>Dolores Delgado - Justice, no children
>Nadia Calvino - Economics, no children
>Magdalena Valerio - Labour, no children
>Teresa Ribera - Environment and Energy, no children
>Isabel Celaá - Education, no children (lol)
>Carmen Monton - Health, one child
>Reyes Maroto - Industry, no children
So as far as I can tell from a cursory search, 2/11 of the women are mothers

Attached: GettyImages_968999366.0.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

I can attest to this. Spanish women are hardcore fucking feminists. I don't even know why that is, exactly. Maybe all those years under Franco made them resent powerful male figures? Maybe it's just the heat and that Mediterranean passion they have? I don't know. But they're almost as crazy as California SJW feminists. Almost.

Kek they all have that meme *judges you in spanish* face

Are they manly and cool or just catholic?

Holy shit that woman in bottom left looks vile.

Holy shit, they all look american

2 catholic 4 manly

Not only they're ugly but they look angry.
I understand why spaniards have that reputation of beating their wives.

Is all of Spain commie scum or is it just a city thing?

it's just a city thing mostly, but we are divided between commies and conservatives, the society is polarized, not everyone is a commmy just most of young generations are

Spain died with Franco, user.

It was not Franco. It was the work of this woman. Notice (((something)))?

Attached: Josefina_samper_spanish_feminist.jpg (480x360, 12K)

wrong quote, It was meant to be a reply to this post

This. Anyone with a brain is leaving, I'm here for 7 years. I speak English better than I do Spanish and thinking of learning German, maybe with an MD I can gtfo.

atleast none of them have colored hair

But the left has like all control over the country? Or how does it look?

What did that fatty do?

it's 50/50

it's over
F

Attached: When will they learn.jpg (251x534, 101K)

well, actually it's 40/60 in favour of the right wing

People were too busy making it happen instead of asking IF it should happen.

What about latin americans immigrants in spain and Portugal? Is there a lot of them? Are they arab/niggers tier?

yes there is plenty of spics here, they are nigger tier indeed

Imo the gov is alright, it sucks that is flled with women but it's ok, better than the giga corrupt PP government we had which also had a good ammount of women in power

Fucking hell hope feminists die out. I fucking hate it when women lead a country into destruction

[F]

Attached: D198FE77-A6FE-4714-AA7C-32DD3937A90F.jpg (1600x1121, 767K)

Depends from which country they arrived. Some latinos are much better than others, and the bad traits differ between them. Some latinos are better than the hooligan immigrants from UK, some are worse than the gypsies that plague the country.
White Latin America > Spics > Muslims > Niggers > Gypsies > Nigger Muslims.

Niggers>Muslims for me to be honest niggers don't cause much trouble

Why didn’t you join the Axis, Spainbros? Your navy was arguably one of the best in history. Italy probably doesn’t flip sides and Burgers never storm France. Damn you.

Because we don't have the same negros muricans do. Ours are peaceful and mind their business
Because Civil War

true
after the civil war franco said he was done he couldn't join the axis in the war, he just supported them with a handful of troops

I don't know why feminism is so powerful in this particular country. Men here are accused of "machismo" (sexism) in a similar way white Americans are called racists for the most trivial things

Spain's navy was virtually nonexistent at the end of the Civil War / Start of WWII.

Virtually ALL the feminists in Spain are the useless wives and daughters of Sindicalists and Politicians. What you should start wondering is why Sindicalists (Unions) are so powerful in Spain. In fact, PSOE is the political arm of UGT, not the other way around.

>Men - all smartly dressed Same style No garish colours
>Women - wear whatever the fuck they want Stupid styles Shit colours

Additionally, the loss of South American colonies in the 19th century, culminating in the Spanish American war of 1898 when the USN destroyed the Spanish squadrons in Cuba and Philippines.
There was no longer a need for a fleet to protect trade or colonies.

You left a lot of negros here dad. If you could send for them that'd be great

That's women everywhere, except where they wear garbage bags to symbolize their social position as trash.

ITT: Muslims.

Hail Satan!
She was a communist, feminist who advocated for immigrants.
Samper is a Jewish surname in Spain.
The Nose shows.

>Are you fucking dumb? Of course they are mediterranean

Attached: 1528435407630.jpg (418x455, 50K)

honestly it's shocking to me how poorly 70% of women dress it just doesn't look good, it's not that fucking hard to get matching pieces and complimentary colors. But instead of this they wear piles of torn apart curtains.

>winned

Attached: 1527326988920.jpg (550x676, 196K)

The president has under 10% of the population supporting him and got there by joining with terrorist groups. Commies are at it again, Spain needs a third civil war