Be poor person

>be poor person
>life is shit so have no reason to care for consequences
>ruin the lives of others

How do we stop the poor menace?

Attached: the poor menace.jpg (640x711, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well he did re-work his face

He wasn't killed by a punch, he was killed by knocking the back of his head into concrete

hahahaha

Attached: 1526460623686.jpg (451x757, 52K)

I see no issues with what happened. Nothing of value was lost.

Pic related.

Attached: 1474909817264.gif (250x190, 1.98M)

One-Punch Man comedy gold.

Attached: cdd.jpg (480x420, 20K)

>be pussy rich boy
>tells working man that he'll own him
>gets punched by same man
>dies

deserved

Obviously it's not the fact the bully was poor but dumb.

Rich guy clearly ment he'll work for him as hired muscle but the dumbass took it personally.

communism

And this is why the majority of humans are poor

>ONE PUNCH
youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk

>letting your head into concrete

and this is why jews live in constant fear, they can literally be killed by a single punch, now imagine a full blown revolution, they can be disposed of easily

No rich guy clearly forgot he was outside his safe space.

Listen you fucking cunt, a Oxbridge student was lost because some subhuman guttersucking minimum wager couldn't control his temper, how is that fair?

Attached: 1491208315966.jpg (751x418, 49K)

yup this sounds like communism

>an Oxbridge student

This is what spoiled rich kids deserve. Little shit probably fell to the ground screaming "i'm gonna tell my daddy on you!"

And you're outside you cage.
Only a dumbass reacts the way the harrow kid did. If he really did insult him he could've just found a way to take revenge without being caught.

Death is the ultimate poverty, so who's really winning here?

Not the trust fund fuckboy.

>talk-shit
>get hit

The bouncer probably weighted twice as much as he did and dealt with violent situations daily, that's someone you should be polite to.

>How do we stop the poor menace?
poor people will ALWAYS have resentment towards rich people, like its the richs fualt that their parents gave them birth into poverty

Talk shit get hit sadiq. that's how shit supposed to work.

Can you imagine?
I've taken many hard hits to the head and never even had a concussion. Even some people hit their head half as hard as I have they would die.
I'm like a super man or something. Even lethal amounts of substances wont kill me.

you know what they say : talk shit , get hit.

Attached: lol.jpg (451x400, 16K)

>offered a better job
>kill him

Death is an illusion anyway. Rich guy woke up in his bed as if it were dream meanwhile in our reality that idiot that killed him is going to get booty raided in prison.

Nice one

> a Oxbridge student was lost

So nothing of value, then.

Attached: 1517430051041.jpg (960x960, 135K)

>be rich person
>life is shit so have no reason to care for consequences
>ruin the lives of others
>die because shit person with no street sense
>everyone happy
FTFY

>is going to get booty raided in prison.

Probably not if he killed somebody with a single punch.

Pic related is the deceased's new reality.

Attached: 1479256647873.png (391x537, 364K)

rich dude was offering him a job and the sissy fagot got pissed about this, hope he gets jailed for life

Talk shit get hit faggot. If you cant take the hit dont run off your mouth.

actually this is why being rich doesn't automatically make you smart. If he had more brains, he'd be more modest isntead of arrogant. Obviously daddy's boy couldn't judge people and he lost his life. Could've lost his family's business if he lived anyway.

>couldn't control his temper
Neither could the richfag. Whats your point?

Genetics and environment. My parents fed me on protein & calcium rich diet. Not even hits from cars have broken my bones. Not sure what they were up to but thanks i guess.

"You'll work for me one day" is like such a light insult. Bouncer chimped out. Probably a nigger.
Not that I'll shed a tear for the inbred looking richfag. But if you punch someone to death over that minor insult you must have major insecurity and emotional issues.

>killed by a punch
why are whtie people so laughably frail?

It was an unintentional killing, so I'm guessing it'll be less than 10 years if UK homicide laws work similarly to the US.

Which is good.

Attached: 1501087063545.jpg (500x500, 67K)

I dont care if you are born into money and had a better life but if you think you get a free pass on acting like cunt on daddies money reality should knock you out

That's the problem in this case. "You'll work for me someday" doesn't always come out as an insult more like a misunderstanding.

How are you supposed to be modest with an ape that would bash your skull in for a stating a possibility? in fact one that might be favorable to them if they weren't so arrogant?

>how is that fair?
>fair
>life
pick one

>material wealth is all that matters

Attached: 1526359564588.jpg (1200x971, 1.41M)

fuck off nigger

Now you're just twisting my words. Obviously if you're a thug chances are you'll never hold a stable income much less above average... unless there's drugs involved.

It's obvious the media want to promote the idea of killing white people. Kill them when they are young and foolish before they can mature. The bouncer will likely face zero repercussions.

>bulgaria
Imagine posting under that flag and thinking your shitty comments hold any weight what so ever.

Attached: 1493758716114.jpg (261x318, 18K)

>Probably not if he killed somebody with a single punch
What do you mean? It'll still be manslaughter.

Nobody is frail with the back of their head smashed and brains cut apart by bone shrapnel from fighting on concrete.

>Security guards told Greek police the 18-year-old's friends refused to let him go to hospital after he fell against the curb outside the Cloud Nine venue.
Be rich.
Be so stupid that you pick fights with bigger men on concrete.
Have shit friends, also rich so no street sense.
Be killed by own friends because 'WE SO RICH N SHEEIT WE NO NEED NO PO MAN HOSPITA'

Guy was a shit for talking that way, but that's a pathetic bouncer if that thin-skinned.

They hold more weight than the paki shit you take in the streets of London.

>itz all uh conspiratoriacy!
Being this naive.

>It wansn't the 50 stab wounds that killed him, it was the loss of blood.

>eastern european subhuman tries his hand at a retort
>it fails
Pathetic.

Attached: 1492530879531.png (699x650, 83K)

I've worked as a bouncer so I can sympathize with him.
You deal with thousands of drunk frat boys and drug addicts on a consistent basis and see how well things go for you.

just ship the working class off to an active volcano

i'd die too but it's a small price to pay

Which is a good thing.

It really depends on the context. However to be killed in one blow... I bet the bouncer didnt let the rich kid in so the kid was pissed off and the bouncer went ape shit. Its a really ridiculous situdation.

Fuck off back to France oliver you poofy cunt

That kind arrogance got that kid killed imho

>offer nigger a better job
>get your skull caved in
try to do something nice for once

Attached: 1527024064874.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

subhuman kills rich subhuman

literally who cares

What he meant was that a guy that kills someone with one (1) punch is unlikely to be someones bitch in prison.

about time the working class got payback on the rich cunts for all the shit you've put us through

>Be rich faggot
>Be so inbred you can't take even 1 punch
Nothing wrong here just natural selection at work.

its your own fault because of your low iq

Shocker it's the brown skins following subhuman street rhetoric. Gas yourselves, niggers.

I'm autistic.

Attached: 1504284432334.gif (728x720, 550K)

The best part is that he knew why he died before he died, ha ha ha.

Greetings good sir, I see that you are physically imposing, and are very effective at guarding this establishment. I do say, I will have you in my employ one day. How does that sound sir? Guaranteed employment?

>Gets punched in the face and dies.

came here just to post this, godspeed user

God you honkeys are fragile as hell.

just keep importing pakis and niggers soon you'll have to live with them just like us

really sad he doesn't get to spent his 700 million trust fund

DEERRRRR IT'S DA FAULT OF DA RICH I CAN'T STOP WATCHING FOOTBALL AND STARTING FIGHTS WITH STRANGERS

ITT: poorfags COPEing

rich guy was bully

Attached: ze4m084grnz01.jpg (375x750, 39K)

And that's a good thing

Attached: 0.jpg (1500x1000, 273K)

Did anyone read the story?
>rich fags chimping out and blocking the street
>mopeds/bikes trying to get by
>refuse to move
>tell the people in their own country to fuck off
>man gets off bike and pushes the guy to the ground
>man proves his point
>fag gets up and shouts 'ONE DAY..."
>man comes back and punches him
>falls, hits head
>rich faggot friends refuse to take him to hospital
Stupid faggot didn't know his place, didn't learn his lesson, and got what he deserved. Darwin Award.

Whoa murder huh? Someone is going to get a stern talking too (unless they're British, then prison).

>be rich
>cannot take one punch
Lmao at your superior genetics

Modesty is for cucks. If you shut up to avoid a potential sucker punch you've already submitted to a better man.

Fucking Orwewllian.

It's important to point out to working class people that their lives are worth no more than the average Paki or a similar kind of subhuman.

Britain is irrelevant to me. I'm here for the bantz. Still noone missed the point that the kid was an arrogant faggot.

>man who´s actual job is to fuck up cocky cunts at the door fucks a cocky cunt up
How the fuck are you all pretending to be upset? Raise your kids to be polite and decent folk and they won´t get punched to death in the street.
Unless you live in the ghetto

I'm sure the rich fuck said more than that to be fair. Also it's not like the bouncer battered him for 5 minutes he punched him once. Any normal human can take 1 punch with minimal damage.

>immoral and greedy child displays his arrogance
>brute overreacting over a petty insult

How do we genocide both?

Attached: 1511686660448.jpg (764x576, 66K)

those are not the same people, you absolute fucking autistic piece of trash. just look at eye color, hair color, jaw line, nose bridge, everything.

>Modesty is for cucks.
I agree. However you have to be a complete moron to stand up to someone who might kill you in one blow. Not smart at all, whats the point if you don't stand a chance ?

Seems to me like he deserved it.

The bouncer was also white lmao

>tell the people in their own country to fuck off
the guy who punched him was Briton as well, as indicated in the article.

the left picture is the bouncer who punched the guy in the right picture, you retarded sperg.

Stop responding to my fucking thread if you are from Bulgaria, no one cares about your shitty opinion.

>You deal with thousands of drunk frat boys and drug addicts on a consistent basis and see how well things go for you.
but thats the fucking job
>you deal with cooking steaks on a consistent basis and see how well things go for you

You just risk it, he might not strike and if he does, you might survive. This guy got unlucky and died.

He's a good looking kid and was probably just a bit too drunk. The bouncer knew he could get away with ruining his life and fuck up the way a nigger talks. But he accidentally killed the lad. Everyone involved is really sorry and we should just move on. He has dreamy eyes. I'd love to suck his dead cock to see if I could make him cum.