I'm learning a lot on this stream...

I'm learning a lot on this stream, like how the USA is losing billions of dollars every year because they don't accept the SKILLED refugees. I hope you bigots learn while your economy crumbles.

Attached: Untitled.png (1599x1009, 1.19M)

Of course there are bigots in the chat

Attached: 6 gobrillion.jpg (1643x807, 298K)

Hi TheSoviet

You do realize that the US has universities and labor training programs for a reason. What reason would that be? Importing labor is costly in it's own right. Besides the fact that your giving an American right, the right to work to someone outside the country, where you could give that potential job to someone within the country.

>Ethot
>Valid opinions
I garuntee she sucks ass at siege too

Hold on, are you saying that a random faggot streamer on twitch with 12 viewers has stupid opinions?

If you don't believe her then gtfo

>puts "girl gamer" in her twitch tag, but not a titty streamer
>12 viewers but still going hard on begging for donations
>$0 (0.00%)

Yeah, let's take advice on how to run the country from a chick too dumb to figure out how to make money on twitch

Attached: TkCttfU.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

>Importing labor is costly in it's own right.
they get free university in America since their not skilled. Only refugees get free university, this is to level the playing field against the regular americans from stealing their jobs.

So you guys think this is funny?

Attached: beasty.jpg (320x553, 51K)

Cause faggots like you force us to take in millions of unskilled criminal aliens. We are full fuck you memeflaggot. Die slow

so what exactly are these refugees skilled at...certainly not food, clothing, housing, water, electricity, vehicle production

Attached: 1495245439993.png (545x530, 234K)

I'm being taught that the refugees coming in are all skilled workers. I don't understand why you think they are unskilled?

The American economy is regressing because of all the illegals let in who will work for peanuts, which makes the rich richer and the poor, poorer. How does it feel to be aligned with the 1%?

i would give her money but only if it was on chaturbate

Attached: IMG_0444.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Attached: 1528290128527.jpg (600x795, 72K)

>how the USA is losing billions of dollars every year because they don't accept the SKILLED refugees
I know you're jewish and all. But just because someone else is making money, doesn't mean it's being taken away from you. They accept thousands of SKILLED refugees every year. Just because it doesn't hit the metric of "all of africa" doesn't mean they're not doing it.

>Skilled refugees
That doesn’t exist.

See for yourself bigots, the messiah is here

The revitalize the economy by spending welfare and giving the police something to do.

Which ones? Refugees from where, into which countries?
It all depends. Generally if you're skilled you can immigrate on a skilled migrant visa, you don't need to be a refugee.

War refugees, you really need to do your research

I know you're trolling and all so here's a tip. Instead of acting too retarded try not giving yourself away that you are trolling in the initial statement. You know like saying skilled refugees.

What are you talking about.
Refugees from which war, going into which country?

The millions of so-called "refugees" pouring into Europe are illiterate Africans with no skill whatsoever.

But we're saving billions on not paying tax money to support said refugees. So does that mean that, in the end, we're losing nothing at all and this is a moot topic of discussion? I'd think so.

Skilled Refugees ?
Skilled at raping
Skilled at terrorism
Skilled at mosque building
Skilled at being a drain on societal resources
Skilled at etc...
Oh i know , maybe theyre skilled at...
Living in your backyard. Why dont you adopt them and personally be responsible for some of them.

They don't have anything to contribute to the economy? Sure kid

If only we had pajeets then we’d be on the moon

Maybe you’re being taught lies buddy. Ever consider that? If they’re so skilled, why can’t they get a job in their own country? You really think India doesn’t need doctors?

why isn’t every country falling over themselves trying to take in these immigrants?

I dont think India needs doctors

I don't understand, why can't another country accept these skilled immigrants? Once a country does this, they can quickly surpass the USA as the best country.