Jow Forums BTFO

Well, well, he wasn't a piece of shit. Looks like you H8ers are wrong again.

'Anthony Bourdain spoke up for me at a time when people all over the country were making great fun of the column I write,' Hagerty told Buzzfeed on Friday.
While in Manhattan, Hagerty met Bourdain for a cup of coffee. According to Buzzfeed, the encounter led to a book deal, with Bourdain offering to edit it and write a foreword. The book opens with Bourdain praising Hagerty as a knowledgeable food critic with a deep connection to her local community.
'She is never mean — even when circumstances would clearly excuse a sharp elbow, a cruel remark,' he wrote.
'In fact, watching Marilyn struggle to find something nice to say about a place she clearly loathes is part of the fun. She is, unfailingly, a good neighbor and good citizen first — and entertainer second.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5823891/Woman-mocked-Olive-Garden-review-remembers-Bourdain.html

Attached: Bourdain.jpg (634x708, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
youtube.com/watch?v=dTKqpa8Qj4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anthony Bourdain is scum. He said there would be no white people in 70 years and that is a good thing. I smile when I realize this faggot is dead.

Attached: 3F9174EC-A6F4-425D-8FCF-CEE8A48AD7FD.jpg (868x932, 137K)

Crooked Hillary and other chomos had him killed.

he wasn't wrong, in terms of the perspective of the future

>defending buzzfeed """""journalists"""""
He's worse than I thought.

Haters get the curse

Attached: 1528475459719.jpg (1348x1001, 151K)

ok

Attached: F30E1C7F-23B8-446E-BBA2-857B6ED41FAB.jpg (719x1024, 81K)

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

I liked his shows. Hated his politics.

However, I feel like he's the kind of guy I can greatly disagree with, but still have civil conversation about those subjects over drinks.

Confirmed pedo

S

I bet my coworker 200 bucks that he david carradined himself and i just heard this morning he was found in his bathroom with a belt.

Attached: japepepe.jpg (300x250, 12K)

>some kike was nice once
>worked tirelessly behind the scenes for white genocide

ya typical greedy jew. he couldn't have all the drugs so he took all the rope.

Like conversations about fucking children?

he proves none can be spared

look, shill.
he was a pedosatanist, worked for cnn, advocated for white genocide, is a fraud.
his whole backstory is largely made-up.

pic related is him with close friend, daniel bouloud (right) who is a close friend of john podesta AND marina abramovic.
oh, and then there's this.

go away, shill.

Attached: bouloud bourdain.jpg (1060x705, 155K)

...how does that proveus wrong on anything
are you tarded op?

Bourdain insulted Finland so he had to die.

Attached: 2sGmRsW.png (720x720, 82K)

shut the fuck up. youve never even stepped foot in europe. how the fuck do you know? or is your worldview shaped by tired memes from an angolan ship-in-a-bottle enthusiast forum?
fuck you. pseudointellectual filth.

Attached: bouloud abramovic 2.jpg (932x622, 91K)

Do any Finns actually come close to looking like that?

Attached: 1519538727189.jpg (800x820, 177K)

It's great he was nice to that old lady. On the other hand he was pushing for the ethnocide of the native inhabitants of my home continent. A man has many facets, some more important than others.

ok, three things.

1. This is CNN, and Anthony had producers and money-men directing the dialogue and tone of even his own show. He didn't say what the title of this video says anyway.

2. When Anthony says "Then we won't know who to hate." This makes me so fucking mad, because the Jews are the most hateful, racist people on the planet, and they have infected our culture and our history with racism. So by "we," what he is really saying is "Jews."
As Victor Davis Hanson has pointed out, slavery had nothing to do with race until just a few centuries ago. And I guarantee you, if a real history was done, we would see that it was European Jews who tied slavery to race.

3. Notice the kraut immediately jumps to Nazis. All Anthony did was ask how Germany would incorporate so many foreigners, and immediately he brings up Nazis marching in the street. This conversations was scripted to promote an agenda.

I think we are past the point of no return, I think our history has already been re-written, and in a few years nobody will know the truth: the truth that white men were the least racist of all the world's people, and because of Jewish lies and Jewish hate, the white man was destroyed.

Yes, it's pretty much the norm in Finland and Estonia
Mongol pride worldwide

Attached: 1501723075937.jpg (499x481, 28K)

He was an unironic vocal supporter of white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

Also a Jew.

Glad he is dead senpai.

Attached: EddieMurphy.jpg (306x423, 37K)

What the fuck did you think you dumb mutt?
That European people living in Europe will actually look like they're straight from the Far East?

Apparently he was a literal cuckold

>youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
glad this kike is dead

Attached: 1499224077680.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Glad this rootless cosmopolitan is dead.

Some Finns do look a little Mongo so I was wondering just how Mongo they get. Their language is closer to Japanese at least.

>Finno-Ugric
>Close to Japanese
It's a completely separate language tree m8

One of these is true.

Liberal Hollywood/political/music in any way normie famous are either

>apart of a satanic Illuminati human traffic cult that forces it members to pay sacrifices for their celeberaty and power

>are all mentally unstable and any utterance of hollyeir than thou advice out of their mouth should be ignored as the rantings of a disturbed person

Black pilled

Anthony bourdain was another naive libtard conformist when it came to politics, but he seemed like a decent guy in person. He's the kind if guy you could have fun with with, even if you didn't agree with his politics. His shows on Japanese and Sicilian cuisine were god tier. Rest in peace.

But similar characteristics from what I can tell. I studied Japanese and everything I've heard about Finnish sounds similar.

>666
Just more proof this kid fucking kike who got cucked did the right thing by offing himself

I thought Bjork was a hapa

even if he wasn't scum, he was a jew so it doesn't matter

>defending buzzfeed
How can one man stoop so low?

His drug addled mind was ripe for liberal indoctrination. He was a case study in why you shouldn't use drugs.

>heroin users
>didnt do anything to help make working at restaurants better for employees
>ignores and promotes the dangerous tendencies of depression, drug abuse, alcoholism, and overwork that are widespread in the foodservice industry

he is a fucko and us Chefs are glad he got cucked. It was even funnier that it was Harvey Weinsteins sloppy seconds.

Attached: 1528227363817.jpg (236x228, 8K)

Aww pooor white people

>thinks the jew isnt all that bad

the fact that you think you actually know a person cause youve seen them on tv is how i know youre an underage boomer faget

Attached: 1527393302805.jpg (500x417, 89K)

he was od on heroin while doing the old "choke and stroke"

he was no different than a bum behind a hotel in an alley, the only thing he worked for or that he loved in this world was that needle. what trash.

Attached: 1516770693945.jpg (494x441, 54K)

If she's from Iceland maybe she's part Eskimo or something.

bourdain hated guy fiery (a Real American)

bourdain was a kike that had to go, and he even did himself KEK

>This food tastes like shit, I better tell everyone that the place is great

I'm not sure who Hagerty is, but it sounds like a typical (((libtard))).

He wanted white genocide and discussed his preferred method for assassinating the President.

guy fieri is a fat fuck and a degenerate sack of shit with no taste and no personality

t. /ck/

>He said there would be no white people in 70 years
He's right though. If you ever know how bad thing are...

Attached: Shell-Beach-Black.jpg (1200x857, 202K)

he hired child prostitutes in cambodia right? why did the narrative is to defend him now wtf

sauce

first thread that had substantial info after he suicided

>underage
>boomer

You have shit for brains.

>18 yr old boomer detected

Attached: 1528341754559.png (1200x794, 1.39M)

He was always a Leftist fag loving French Jew who wallowed in degradation. In the end his desire to White Knight for his 3rd wife, satan loving whore, druggie, schizoid THOT who rode the Weinstein cock for Gibbs turned his fellow Elites against him. If he had kept his mouth shut or filmed a statement of everything he knew as protection this Beta Cuck would still be alive today. The Left Eats It's Own!

>Jew who literally wants whites to die out

youtube.com/watch?v=dTKqpa8Qj4k

and hide thread

Kike ropes himself, saving Jow Forums the trouble of having to do it.

One down, a couple million to go.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 105K)