MKUltra

What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalities. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Attached: orbital mind control lasers.jpg (300x442, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wired.com/2007/06/darpas-sonic-pr/
youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=72OznY9ByZo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29786969
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
youtube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:15-17&version=DRA
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
youtube.com/watch?v=snqFHjpDpes
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001300010001-7.pdf
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/#
67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/hambone/index.html
pastebin.com/cZ3XmjnQ
pastebin.com/DvYMY6Rr
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20121110090012tf_/http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/FreedomOfInformation/DisclosureLog/SearchDisclosureLog/RemoteViewing.htm
cnn.com/US/Newsbriefs/9509/9-21/am/index.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1Jv859lNGYz
twitter.com/andrewbreitbart/status/33636278100561920?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZAsXmhXnGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 25K)

reminder that there is actually technology beams voices into your head from a considerable distance

sauce

>Is this still being done? You tell me
Yes it is being done, by using media for mass stress

mang my picture folder in this pc is a mess, youll have to look for yourself. google CIA can project voices inside head experiment or something

wired.com/2007/06/darpas-sonic-pr/

Yes but fyi my unwanted house guest displayed drug induced paranoid schizophrenia and tried to blame technology 4 hearing the multiple voices in his head. when his system cleared, the voices were gone too. hope so anyway yikers

Voice of god technology

Basically during the MKUltra experiments they were able to put monkey to sleep with RADAR waves, and possibly could alter the state of a mind as a whole.
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
>Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants, study finds

However when it comes to control via broadcasted frequencies i just dont believe it can be used to directly controll someone like with MKUltra where you have a puppet essentially doing your every bidding. However what it likely does do is put people in a certain state of mind, increasing or decreasing anxiethy, altering ones behaviour towards authority, reducing independent thought and so on, but not outright controll people like with MKUltra. This then may play into pic related which I doubt enables you to controll someone, but plants a thought, an idea, or oppinion in him, which he can either resist or accept as his own. If you then change the state with the first practice to have less independent or criticle thought it may increase the effect of this patent. If the patent actually works that is. Good chance the brain just wont recognize the voice.

However this wouldnt be MKUltra but some offshoot of it.

Attached: voice to brain.jpg (498x390, 112K)

when down this rabbit hole a while ago, dont forget about the ritualistic/occult torture, hypnosis, or the brothels they set up in major cities to black mail people
The hypnosis stuff is wack

Interestingly brainwashings seem to also include sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives
Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=72OznY9ByZo

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

Looks like Jim Carrey hmmm

2 hours of exposure to typical levels of cellphone radiation was enough to cause physiological changes associated with memory loss in the brains of mice.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29786969

jews traditionally place a kerchief under their bride on the wedding night to catch the blood from the hymen being torn. They show it to the rabbi and community to prove they married a virgin.

I guess they do the same thing to prove they defiled gentile children.

You should mention that they were also sexually abusing children and forcing them to kill puppies in attempts to break their minds.

This gives a further connection to what we call "Aliens" which I actually believe to be demons and fallen angels. Their stories (as well as those of demonic possessions) all are pretty similar. They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing in case of ayys), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism.
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

They also kept some soldiers on LSD for 77 days

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also>It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.
pic related

thats a new one, but makes sense. pic related plays into it

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

wew. it should be noted that the biochemistry of mice is really similar to those of humans which is why they are used for such experiments
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/

there is the word out there that say that the illuminatis all seeing eye is meant to be the anus even, while im not sure on that it certainly fits what jim carrey is doing here
youtube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ
basically licking out the asshole

yes, everything that causes stress and trauma, mental of physical. the more the "better" as long as the subject doesnt die

Another way to control the people is by abusing our social traits and behavioral patterns. One easy example is the media. The media isnt there to tell you what you think, but to tell you to think what other people think. They tell you everyone hates trump, is pro refugees etc. and everyone who opposes this is seen as a bigoted racist asshole. They do this by repeating the oppinions over and over, having fake polls and so on and dont even leave room for any opposing oppinion. Since we then think everyone else thinks that way, and that we will be socially orchestrized if we oppose that oppinion, we dont speak up about it, eventually even conform to those making it appear in real life like the amount of people who are fed up with all the bullshit are far lower since they never speak up out of fear for being cast out of society. This results in information contrary to the narrative spreading slower and fewer as well as people not binding together to change things, as they believe noone else wants to do so.
Shills serve the same purpose, they are not there to make you change your mind, but appear as if there are people having that oppinion, making that oppinion seem more prevelant, like the media does too.

However, while this certainly comes from the same branch of research the methods used are completly different, as well as the purpose. MKUltra is meant to put a single individual in a role of total submission to his handlers to fit whatever purpose. The mediabrainwashing is widespread and serves to keep the population in a docile and obedient state while supporting the system independently

I wonder what they did to that bum who killed that British MP?

i would assume the same like they did to nicolaz cruz, except of letting him perform the act they just talked him into believing he did it. i mean one girl reported she spoke with cruz when the shooting started, others report multiple gunman, with mask and military gear (yet they could identify cruz somehow?)

Attached: mkUltraPost.jpg (1541x5181, 3.11M)

alpha: breaks down personality to make subjectable to other programminc.

beta: (sex)slave programming. making them a mindless slave. reading that part made me thing of McCanns which likely offered their child too for sexual abuse in exchange for money and influence, just werent told that they will take the kids whole.

delta: the sleeper agent programming

theta: psychic reseach "training" makes me think of psychomantis in metal gear, or the remoteviewing stuff of the CIA
Basically about the practice of visiting and scouting areas through the consciousness while the body stays elsewhere, allowing, if you trust the document, to even see events far in the past and other planets (Mars in this example couple thousand years ago)

This is a transcribed session of what the person saw on Mars
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

Isn't there a conspiracy that mattress springs act as an antenna dish for radio waves?

Attached: matress springs.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

never heard of that, however tinfoil hats would be counterproductive i think

supposedly they would actually work as an antenna and increase the radiation input into your brain. i assume thats the reason why popculture often has them having some antennalooking thing on top, as an inside joke to ridicule us.
Supposedly they are meant to work like a faraday cage. it doesnt lock you in completly though. a faraday cage works by attraticting the radiation/electricity better than whats inside. in this case the mindcontrol/electromagnetic beams better than your head does. however the radiation has to be conducted/earthed, and the only way for it to do is the body, and since its usually positioned on the top of your head it will flow through all your skull. if you encapsule you whole apartment, or have a full body tinfoil suit it would probably work, but only put on your head it seems like it functioning like an antenna is the logical thing. correct me if i wrong

in case of the matress springs i assume all the radiation would just be conducted downwards, towards the earth and not effect you more than the radiation aound you already does

Well, it seams like it would function more like a satellite dish since it's not grounded. It would act as a conductor of electromagnitism as waves pass through the metallic medium; much like putting tin foil on an antenna to boost signals to a TV.

On a side note, I do think the idea of idea of the human head as a natural antenna holds water. Primarily because I think that psionics are a real thing: a weakly interacting force that's governed by its own wave/particle. Since it's weakly interactive, we can somewhat detect it with electromagnetism using a MEG or EEG scan (along with interacting with it using electromagnet stimuli).

i believe the brain, likely the pineal gland, is just the receiver and transmitter for the soul. it gives the commands forward from the soul to the body and transmitts back information gathered by the body to the soul.
For example you often see the pinecone symbolism in ancient monuments.
This pine cone is also often next to 2 animals on both sides like snakes or in this case birds. It also usually is, when held up by someone, held at the height of the head.
I believe the pine cone to be the pinial gland, positioned in the middle of the 2 hemispheres, between the 2 animals and as such symbolizes conciousness, the mind, spirit, the third eye, creativity and fantasy which you can use to see whatever you want and go where ever you want, wether it be physically by making your body go somewhere, spiritually via astral projection/remote viewing or just in fantasy itself making you visit completly different worlds.
Furthermore the Cone has the Phi ration encoded in it which is encoded through all of nature giving kind of a blueprint of this reality in on itself and as such could be a symbol for God and the divine and also symbolizing enlightenment which you achive through the aformentioned aspects, the knowledge of an intelligent force designing what is.
Its also usually, when held by a person, held at the height of the head making me think thats another hint towards its relation to the head/brain.
Also it was mentioned that pinetrees are green the entire year and thus could be a symbol of immortallity like the immortal conciousness/soul
Buddhists believe reincarnation takes 49 days which happens to be the same amount of time the pineal gland takes to develop and become visible after conception. The Pineal Gland very well may be the seat of the soul, or a reciever for the soul.

So bucket=knowledge and information
Pinecone=wisdom, enlightenment and understanding, as well as possibly spirituallity and the soul

Attached: vatican pinecone.jpg (556x418, 310K)

The pineal gland has some significance at least in egypt as well. Pic related the eye of ra (the right eye usually as opposed to the eye of horus which is the left one).
here you see it resembling the pineal gland or at least the mid of the 2 hemispheres. In this case each eye probably resembles a certain hemisphere while im not sure if its meant to be the one you look onto (right eye, ra, left hemisphere) or meant from the side you look onto (right eye, right hemisphere)
the third eye is furthermore also relevant in many cultures, and always its at the forehead.
your left and right eye may enable you to see, but the third one, your mind, enables you to understand. and as such this is probably what it resembles

Attached: Pineal eye of ra.png (1074x626, 564K)

Godspeed, user.

Russians should have invaded, rooted out the germans from america, without fuss. Shut down the media and go around as a normality, ignoring the traitors attacking them.

The same to germany too. Leave those with little to do with it. Butcher the rest bitterly. Would have suited the Russians fine. Reason to exclude themselves, and remain as a fighting force against such only relenting and forming into something else in the absence of it or by going into their own life with people they rescue.

A good life as that. Spiritual. Defeats stupidity. Camraderie by humanity. Uncertain future.

Yeah I've heard about the Eye of Horus and the concept of the Mind's Eye. Even with all our understanding of medical and physical sciences over the past centuries, we still aren't any closer to our understanding of the phenomena of consciousness. It's a mind-body black box and antithetical to a materialists understanding of the world; the mind is something that we all agree upon is there, but it can't be weighed or measured (outside of observing the neurons that constitute it).

Ironically, the technologically primitive cultures seemed to have a better grasp of the nature of the mind: the soul. Since scientific materialism is hostile to any notion of the "supernatural", they've completely threw the baby out with the bathwater. Yet it's absurd. All humans can attest to each other that they have minds. And most honest humans can relate that each of us has a soul. Yet since we can't measure these things empirically, we are told they don't exist by experts.

Currently the only works that deal with the better understanding of the soul/mind are the esoteric metaphysical works of our past. Primarily the stuff prior to the Enlightenment, which made the subject taboo.

yes. in general (((they))) work on explaining away any notion of the divine. in example you hear the simulation theory often. This actually is just the bible narrative rewritten, making out of God some random pleb outside the machine and the spiritual realm another layer of the material. you see the same in the big bang theory which is again the same concept like genesis, just without God. They have demons which they claim to be Aliens again making a spiritual phenomena something material. They want us to be materialistic consumerist drones with no sense for anything great. Bluebeam likely is meant to be exactly that, explaining away anything spiritual, possibly with the goal that we then except the demons at some point among us, not knowing they are demons but thinking they are just aliens for once reducing our distate towards them as well as leaving us undefendable since we dont realize their true nature.

Interesting, anyone knows anymore about this? When I use earphones I sometimes get transmissions from Cab drivers, Bus drivers, Police, fire department etc.

That's the rub, isn't it? If God literally showed up, with a name tag, and demonstrably conjured matter out of thin air and performed of a bunch of well documented miracles; scientists would still deny His existence. Why? Because empiricism is limited to our ability to measure the Universe; it has no ability to explain anything beyond the current understanding of standard physics. In fact, they go as far to reduce phenomena that challenges the current model, to explanations that match said model (circular reasoning). I.E that event was observed in physics, thus it must be only explained in physics.

So in the case of God showing, scientist would hand-wave God's existence in favor of an hallucination, a mass illusion, or some sufficiently advanced alien. There would be absolutely no empirical metric that scientists would accept a demonstrable God, since God by It's very nature, lies outside of the physical model (thus it de facto can't be true). It's why aesthetic materialists are so invested in having "aliens be real" since it would be the closest affirmation to a material God, that falls within the empiricist guidelines. It's a spiritual cop-out.

soome bump

yes

earplugs?
also post source for pic related.

i dont have a source, just saw it spooking around the internet for some time now. as i said i dont think its too legit. however there is this here
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
> Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

bump

I think that's supposed to just be for evidence if the husband falsely claims she wasn't really a virgin, it wouldn't surprise me if fundamentalist sects do it regardless though.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:15-17&version=DRA

Attached: blood becomes tastier anim.gif (500x263, 976K)

>They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)

I have literally met someone like this.
I used to think he just took some bad LSD and was into conspiracy stuff to begin with ... but it could be possible that he was an MK Ultra victim ;_;

>I used to think he just took some bad LSD and was into conspiracy stuff to begin with
everyone thinks that, thats why they are such good victims

i think the other way around, its meant to proof she still was virgin so noone else can discredit her as being a whore. but dunno

bump

Are you a communist?

top kekek

what makes you think that way?

also no

there was this one lady on twitter years ago, she had all these different accounts. She talked about how her head was not a radio and her life was ruined. shed go on about all these politicians in DC and different people in DC that the average person probably never heard of. sometimes I think they have all this useful information in their head likes its all stored there on a hard drive, but its is 100% fragmented

what did she say about those politicians?

bump

They found that extreme torture and sexual abuse of children was the only effective method of true mind control... coincidently the Jews and global elite love fucking and torturing kids, it was an epic win win.

Attached: FACCD120-6045-44CF-8D88-AA47BDBB44DE.jpg (1084x1620, 435K)

You again my friend?

I beleive there is some alleged connnection between Mark Chapman, the killer of John Lennon, and MK Ultra. The Catcher in the Rye was his trigger.

Also Ken Kesey was a willing MK Ultra test subject, and went on to found the rise of recreational LSD use.

regarding the owl symbolism, let usfirst look at the black cube

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

in case you were wondering why black
one of the few things i saw bodhi posting that wasnt shitposting
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Finally the owl.
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

Think of planned parenthood (institutionalized childsacrifices) which had a program "Our Whole Lifes" or "OWL" for short.

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

If CIA doesn’t have telepathy then, how do their agents successfully accomplish missions and how did they even ever test the technology before installing it into their officers?

Attached: 691F54FB-DC1F-417D-B8C7-6963A28B5BD5.jpg (472x472, 38K)

5 is the traditional number of man, man.

5 fingers, 5 limbs (including head), 5 senses.

i really wonder whats in that book. the shooting on lennon as well as reagan is supposedly triggered by this book, but never saw any references or reasons for claiming that.
the book also plays a role in the movie "conspiracy theory" with mel gibson which is about MKUltra (linked in the OP one scene of it) which helps the MC to find the place where is mind clears up and isnt foggy as much anymore. this could just be a homage to the rumors or a hidden redpill. no idea. but since mel seems to be infinitely based i can assume its a hidden redpill

unrelated to this discussion, but i just really like this scene from the movie
youtube.com/watch?v=snqFHjpDpes

Attached: mel oven.png (627x633, 356K)

Interesting clip:
>Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra

she mention joe biden a lot and some navy admiral who seems to be the one responsible for her plight, dead bodies in DC basements & all kinds of stuff. I wish I could remember her name

nope. it does relate to life though.
Life is made up out of 5 elements, components in alchemy just like on the 5th day the first animals were created aka life. However we were made on the 6th day, having the number 6 relate to this/our reality. So my theory is what gives all of this material world in Christianity the negative touch is the missing 6th element, time, which creates death, makes us fear death and starvation, having us worried about the future which in turn makes us easier to corrupt by abusing these fears and tempting us with comfort in the future.
Now time is basically an illusion, all happens at once (block universe theory) with us only experiencing one moment at a time instead of it all at once giving the illusion of time flowing.
Now Saturn is the 6th planet, is father time, Chronus , is Satan the deceiver (giving us the illusion of time) adding a 6th element to this all, the cube

Attached: Pentagram explained.png (1653x1238, 338K)

0:21 That’s the girl who abused me as a child in the early 1990s, when she gets older.

Pic related because, pics or didn’t happen

Attached: F0459E21-33BE-4C45-9FFE-19AFD6BF36A9.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

oh wait I find her name. it is Catherine Agnew

i would be calling bullshit on this, but those digits man...

>controlled offensive behaviour ussr
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001300010001-7.pdf
>mkultra docs
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/#
>Hambone page
67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/hambone/index.html
>stargate/esp bin 1
pastebin.com/cZ3XmjnQ
>open conciousness and intent experiments/esp bin 2
pastebin.com/DvYMY6Rr
>British MoD remote viewing attempt
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20121110090012tf_/http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/FreedomOfInformation/DisclosureLog/SearchDisclosureLog/RemoteViewing.htm
>Jimmy Carter mentions the downed bomber found by Rosemary Smith (Originally mentioned in 1995)
cnn.com/US/Newsbriefs/9509/9-21/am/index.html
>Jimmy Carter again asked about UFO's and replies with the psychic story in 2007
vocaroo.com/i/s1Jv859lNGYz

Attached: khokhlov_microwavedevices_jonestown.png (872x2224, 737K)

>THEY PUT THEM BEHIND WALLS IN BASEMENTS(TALLAHASSEE & UP STATE NY) (PEOPLE) WAIT TILL THEY ARE SKIN & BONES & TAKE ORGANS & MAKE ALOT OF$$$$
>I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE ANIMALS ARE DOING & STATE OF FLORIDA USING&SELLING ORGANS
>ALL REAL DIRTY ADMIRAL MULLEN-THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.CATHY

I THINK she may be talking about Michael Glenn Mullen who was a navy admiral who retired in 2011 which is when above tweets were made

i just looked into that name a tiny bit, and it really could be incoherrent shizo rambling or experiences of an MKUltra victim. you never know i guess

bumping this post

yea that's why I always think it seems like a fragmented hard drive. the information is there but it comes out all disorganized. It like someone trying to tell a story when they took too many amphetamine pills

check out this tweet 2011

Attached: catherine agnew.png (673x416, 59K)

NO I DIDN’T!?....No I Didn’t?!

Attached: B1DD08AA-990C-4103-8563-6BC1DF70D46D.jpg (300x168, 16K)

yes, exactly. i assume that happens when you abuse a person enough to shatter the mind in multiple fragments. appearently in many cases the different fragments are unable to communicate with each other, sometimes not even aware of another, so its a fair guess i would say that in other cases communication between the fragments are impared as well resulting in that fragmented and dissorderly mess.

wew. about a year after breitbarts tweets about podesta
twitter.com/andrewbreitbart/status/33636278100561920?lang=en

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

If anyone calls bullshit on me bing abused as a child then it was you who abused me as a child.

Bump

I’m coming for you (also a great Grand Turismo soundtrack song because you know, borderline personality disorder): m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZAsXmhXnGg

im not saying anything, but i simply have no reason to believe since there are a lot of people makingshit up. if you have any insider infos spit it out

God is the natural evolution of human consciousness pressed into stone tablets in order to resist such mind control tactics by modern day devils of marked men.

This is buddhas "enlightenment" of self. The serpents greatest trick. As the east becomes west and dykes like jann cather weaver sow the satanic devils sons seed. Unclefucker aunt to the antichrist. Hippie sabotage of the kingdom. Luciferian rape ritual. An inside job on the foo fighters plateau. David grohl hangs.

If you think 9/11 was bad just wait for what will come when those names I just dropped get revealed by trump as ring leaders in the sodomite souled out illuminatis outro. Dont believe me just watch what those radio fuckers did to the altar boy and see how ape shit america will get at tue kikes controlling hollywood and nickelodeon shows. It will be more black Sabbath than a toonami rerun of a spirit bomb special finale. Caesars comets. From challenger elementary. To skyline highschool and all the lakes in between. Shit flows down hill. Its a plateau life at eastridge christian assembly where the blue (dabadee) house and ayyylmao cult resides. Tyler sollie, the "creator", my former youth pastor and the leader of the black hole suns cults true origin. Masons. Check the cube down in georgia. Thats my birthday on the smashed cube. Ive already littered this forum woth crumbs. Better not to know in my opinion. These names are just those of Death and all his friends. Sodomite cowards to their own ends.

not exactly sure what you mean, but what i get sounds accurate

bump

this my favorite mkultra picture

Attached: sandy hook5.png (641x474, 381K)

Attached: 1524326614457.jpg (402x369, 17K)

she is sister of John d Feeley US AMB to Panama

how you find that out

Attached: freemason cat.jpg (438x438, 19K)

her twitter

and who is that?

oh, it's far worse than that, at this point, OP.

Their mind control and mind reading sattelites are all automated, and run by an AI, that is programmed to use it's vast mind control powers to maximize their profit margins.

IT's not designed to stop once conquering the whole earth, these bastards have literally declared war on the entire universe.

ah she has a lot of twitter handles. like she'll tweet a bunch on one day and that's it. looking up names she mentions is like a little game
>MARYGALLIGAN ISTHEWORST PIECE OFGARBAGERIGHTTHERE WITH FEDARCYK -THEYTORTUREDME TERRIBLY&THEYSHAMETHEFEDS-FAMILY IS FILTHMURDERED MY SISTERS
so I look up who mary galligan is
>Director Robert S. Mueller, III has named Mary E. Galligan special agent in charge (SAC) of Cyber/Special Operations for the FBI’s New York Division.

Attached: 1517939222529.jpg (638x475, 53K)

and it looks like she lived in florida

>IT's not designed to stop once conquering the whole earth, these bastards have literally declared war on the entire universe.

and the people who made it, have no idea how to stop it, or even think about the subject without it trying to kill them through subtle mind controlled "Coincidences"

yes it can happen. reisistance is Not fuitile.

makes me really wonder wether she just puts in random names she heard/read once or actually has the experience. maybe its a mix of both, her mind being so shattered that she mixes her actual experiences with other people.

>Feeley joined the U.S. Department of State in 1990. He is a career member of the Senior Foreign Service. His career includes extensive experience in Latin American affairs, either at the Department of State in Washington, D.C., and on assignments overseas. From 2004 to 2006, he was a Deputy Executive Secretary in the Office of the Secretary of State, where he managed information flow for Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice. He was Deputy Chief of Mission in Mexico from 2009 to 2012. He has also held the positions of Director for Central American Affairs and Deputy Director for Caribbean Affairs. He served as the Summit of the Americas Coordinator, overseeing preparation for U.S. participation in the 2012 Cartagena Summit. Then as Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Western Hemisphere Affairs he had responsibility for the daily management of policy implementation and the supervision of 53 diplomatic posts.[5] Other overseas postings have included the Dominican Republic and Colombia.
>Feeley served in the United States Marine Corps from 1983 to 1990. He flew amphibious assault helicopters in and over Lebanon in the mid-1980s following the 1983 bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut. He also flew them from Navy ships in the Atlantic and the Caribbean.[4] He earned his M.A. from the National War College in 2004. Feeley is married to Cherie Feeley, who is also a U.S. diplomat, and they have two children. He speaks fluent Spanish
>In September 2014, he assessed the development of LGBT rights in Latin America saying "It is the cultural heritage of machismo, which is a bad thing in many ways ... not just in the manifestation of anti-LGBT attitudes". He added: "We have seen in some places — Argentina, Uruguay — some very progressive, advanced thinking". He expressed support for Wally Brewster, whose nomination to be Ambassador to the Dominican Republic was encountering opposition because he was in a same-sex marriage

so a big time letter soup spook that is internationally active and also happens to support LGBT. colour me suprised...

there are a few ways to enter the gateway, but without years of training or natural born talent trauma based mind control is the fastest. It creates a split personality allowing one to enter the gateway. Thats why victims of sexual abuse describe an outer body experience and often block the trauma from their memory. Biofeedback is tourture or trauma

Attached: biofeedback.jpg (1450x1866, 529K)

used for remote viewing officially, unofficially to create mkslaves

Attached: 1517621971190.png (863x925, 209K)