Are English people really actually a Germanic peoples or are they really Britannic larpers?

Are English people really actually a Germanic peoples or are they really Britannic larpers?

Attached: varg crisps.jpg (834x555, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
youtube.com/watch?v=4P9wQj6qX2I
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/chinese-pupils-eclipse-all-other-ethnic-groups-in-english-tests-436560.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on the area they're from. North is mostly Anglos and Scandi, west and south west is Briton, London is Africa/Asia

Mostly Pakistanis from what i've seen

You have a few ethnic groups. The anglo-saxon dominated the britons, but weren't that many to also dominate their gene pool. Then the normans did even better: they never colonized the British isles: they just took over the royal family. So you're mostly Britons with some Germanic blood.

Every genetic testing seems to always come back around to state so. Currently says we're on average 70% germanic. Most the time the suggestions of people centuries ago seem to be correct even when they didn't have the technology to test for it.

>less than 3% of a population makes you Pakistani
I've got bad news for you my mutt friend..

Not true. See recent testing.

I read it was the other way around, 70% Britons, 30% Germanic and thats only in the south east and places like Norfolk.

this is all assuming youre talking about the south.
the celts were the first to mix with the britons and remain prominent in scotland

also sage shit threads at every opportunity

I'm pretty sure the Britons were part of the cultural-linguistic group that were the the British 'celts'

We wuz Germanic n shiet

No, that was BTFO. Also, people seem to heavily misunderstand the recent stuff which says on average we're 40ish% "Anglo saxon" (which it doesn't really give you a proper measure for they just decided it was that) and people just assume "welp must be 60% Briton for the rest!" yet casually overlook the French and German 20% and Scandi 10%. "Celtic" (also labled Irish for whatever reason) is 30%.

The celtic peoples of Britain before the migrations were already quite close to the germanic peoples. They came from somewhere in north-western Europe before arriving to the island, right?

Attached: mutt descendant.jpg (640x905, 156K)

The phenotype of the average English person looks nothing like a German person, lets be honest here, just watch Jeremy Kyle.

Thats true, both come from the same beaker culture and all of northern Europe are generally genetically close.

The only Germanic thing about you is your instinct to suck Mohammeds dick.

Attached: Doggerbank.jpg (1300x1700, 381K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

youtube.com/watch?v=4P9wQj6qX2I

according to European Laws there are no ethnic Europeans
stay cucked

Attached: anglos vs aryans.jpg (1494x1354, 650K)

Yea they are definitely Germanic. No doubt.

Attached: bPN5r (1).png (328x328, 150K)

mr bean is a jew

This is the most autist post I ever seen.

What the fuck happened on that island?

Attached: AKG381828[1].jpg (500x728, 150K)

britians are all viking fisherman who got flooded away by a sea stream and crashlanded in britain

the reasonable ones not for nothing call themselves "english" and not just "anglo", because after all what sets an Englishman apart from a German is the combined heritage of pre-anglo saxon Britain, of the various Norse invaders and most importantly of Normans

They're French in denial

Anglo-Saxons are basically corrupted germans. You are bizarro-germanics, basically the evil counterpart to white aryan germans.

Attached: anglo mutt tree.png (2552x5560, 2.3M)

South and north east is.

The earliest known britons were celts and iberians, who were eventually joined by interlopers from the roman empire. When the empire fell, Britain was gradually invaded by any western European country with sea access.

>any western European country with sea access.
Except the Netherlands. Oldest frens n shit.

Their aristocrats are Saxons/Nordics, but the rest are the as Irish/Scots and Northern Spanish.

Nothing. Mr bean is roman diaspora.

>Germanic people

The people of (different regions) Germany are more genetically distinct from one another than Irish/Brits are from Dutch.

Attached: IMG_4787.jpg (968x1024, 253K)

Wrong.

The top Earners/ academic performers in England are the Chinese, Indian, and Irish.

independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/chinese-pupils-eclipse-all-other-ethnic-groups-in-english-tests-436560.html

"Chinese pupils of mixed white and Asian heritage, Irish and Indian pupils consistently achieve above the national average across key stage one [seven to 11-year-olds], key stage two [11 to 14-year-olds] and key stage three [14 to 16-year-olds]," the analysis concludes.

Yesterday's analysis also shows that girls outperform boys at all levels in almost every exam - although the gap has narrowed slightly. "Overall, the difference in attainment of five or more A*- to C-grade GCSEs or equivalent by gender has dropped slightly from last year when it was 10.1 percentage points to 9.6 percentage points in 2006," it says.

Attached: IMG_2383.jpg (1234x1588, 259K)

Big brain guy here:
We are Germanic as much as French or Irish people are. We are all similar but distinct due to the separation for thousands of years. Angles/Saxons are about 10-30% of English ancestry, Vikang ancestry is negligible.

Basically the isles were in ice 10 thousand years ago, after the ice melted, people moved over from the France/German region in the next 3-5 thousand years. Not much migration happened since then except the Angles/Saxons as I said and then recent Euro migration of people who can pass as English but aren't ancestrally English.

Attached: welll.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

>We are Germanic as much as French or Irish people are.

Exactly this. The Brits/Irish tend to cluster genetically with Northern Euros/Scandinavians.

And both "Celtic" and "Germanic" are more often language and cultural groups as opposed to clear "racial" categories.

Attached: IMG_4310.jpg (771x564, 65K)

Talking about the history, lad.

Using the present tense when talking about history?

Enjoy your holiday Nigel, because you're going to need to hit the books when you get home if you're going to keep up with Pajeet and Patrick.

>70% Germanic

Jesus you're dumb. Southern Germans are different from Northern Germans and the French are an incredibly mongrolized people. There isn't a "Germanic" or a "Celtic" people.

Attached: IMG_1719.jpg (1214x1267, 243K)

Kek

Attached: 6F5C313E-B1C3-499F-B6AD-12B69B8D5BA6.png (405x551, 231K)

This

The only decent Aryans on your image is Wagner and Beethoven.
German philosophers are sentimental fools who spew nothing but senseless rhetoric.

Wales is the most aryan?

What!

Look again. They are barely in the top circle and not in the middle. So no, Wales is clearly not the most Aryan.

Mixture of Celts and Germanics, similar to Frogs

I mean, it's in the middle circle, and a British race is probably in the middle if Wales is there.

What's the proof that Wales is the intersection of those groups, though?

I can speak some British. Dirka dirka mohammed jihad, sherpa sherpa balagan

Brittqnic people are originally a eastern Germanic populace either way like swde ir germ.