Re: "Why do Czech people hate gypsies?"

Thread closed before my eyes so I'll dump it here. Pic the same.

Those don't look like gypsies. V4 gypsies are more brown. The only good thing gypsies are for is to laugh at them, like here in these reports
youtu.be/li9E92A0Cvk
"Yeah I eat dogs, now I'm cooking. I'll add a side dish rice, cucumbers, one whole fish, rat, and also that one there (the dog?)... a snake I got to go to the jungle to search for."
youtu.be/6f_qJq4oVeE
Or here where this boy says that Satan kidnapped him and he then describes how he looks "Ears like of a horse, red eyes, and he had this big nose"... "And he looked at me like this. 'Go home!' that's how he said it. Then he jumped like this and he flew up, and it was the end."
There are many more

Attached: gypsies.jpg (678x800, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/4399/Gypsies
nyuscholars.nyu.edu/en/publications/origins-and-divergence-of-the-roma-gypsies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you put any people alone on an island that has resources, they will survive on those resources.
If you put gypsies on the same island they will starve to death. They are by definition parasites. They cannot live without a host people from which to steal from.

What’s wrong with Gypsies?

Attached: D27438E0-ABC1-482D-99D2-334523064A04.jpg (429x640, 70K)

They are non-european. Indians and Egypt ions mixed and migrated to Europe for migrant gigs of stealing people wallets

And my heart

Because of their beady little eyes

Attached: 3077301.jpg (367x283, 45K)

I don't trust anyone who likes Gypsies.

And your kidneys and copper wiring if youre not careful.

If you like em swarthy get a balkanite/spaniard/italian dont fall for those vermin they will 100% take you for what youre worth.

>And my heart
This!

>petty thievery
meh

Attached: 1B204BF6-5A96-4359-AE23-27682BF5FC87.jpg (725x599, 175K)

That’s a poo if I’ve ever seen one

I watched a documentary about gypsies where they went around to different villages and interviewed the people. The running joke through the whole movie was them asking each village if they ate dogs. The answer was always the same. "We don't eat dogs, but the next gypsie village over totally does".

When they go to the next village over, they said the same thing. Only at one village did anyone admit to eating dog, and it was a little kid who enthusiastically answered the question "YES" and then got beaten by the adult standing next to him.

Gypsies are fucking trash.

whats the name of the documentary?

Those are evidently not gypsies in the photo you tard

Best thing about the gypsies/roma is that they let you fuck their kids for a few bucks.

Everyone hates Gypsies, they are a parasitic underclass.

Jews on the other hand are a parasitic elite, but they serve the same basic role, leeching off a society that they do nothing but fuck over.

Attached: RmeRd7b.gif (420x201, 2M)

this

Jesus Romania is fucked up.

But I guess that is what happens when Islamic Turks rule for 500+ years

Attached: Pickpocket+level+gypsy_8ab0be_4950619.gif (391x189, 999K)

>tfw Czech mom with thousands of Gypsy stories
I can't even begin to tell you user. They are apparently niggers X1000. I believe it.

They steal people's dogs and boil them up for food. They pickpocket regularly. They steal anything that isn't bolted down. They send their kids out to do the same thing. They break the windows out of their government provided houses so that they can start bonfires inside. The rural ones walk on all fours in the fields like animals.

My mom had to jump off a bridge into a river as a kid to escape one, she still points out panhandlers in the US who she thinks might be gypsies and tells me not to give them anything.

Everyone hates gypsies. Shit man, the cucked Germans don't even apologize for trying to wipe them out.

>That’s a poo if I’ve ever seen one
What did you think Gypsies were?

Attached: F1245417-E877-455A-948C-12ACD26EABE2.jpg (669x709, 109K)

That is pretty funny, but really, we need to gas them.

They were scum before that. They're just super low caste indians who somehow ended up in Europe a thousand years ago.

I fucking loathe gypsies, they should be killed on sight.

Czechoslovaks are not any better than gypsies. You guys have both made a grand total of zero (0) contributions to the fields of medicine, manufacturing, physics, construction, and transportation.

you're a fucking idiot and your hick meth smoking ass doesn't even deserve a list of people that would prove you wrong.

I haven't ever been able to find it again

cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/4399/Gypsies

What a lot of you don't understand is what actually a gypsy is.
An indian alien who has been mixed harder than a cardiobunny's breakfast shake. Someone who gets the aspects of a jew and a black.

>we didn't contributed to the big pharma, estrogen bombs, modern cancer architecture what destroys historical buildings, or smuggling in illegals

oh my bad Mr Mutt. I deeply apologize.

Everyone in Europe hates gypsies, the fake gypsies the mutts have are probably just poor white people, actual gypsies are pests and not people.

they will never understand what a gypsie is. They think they're normal humans with different culture and we're all racist and intollerant.

They can't even imagine it.

because they steal and they cannot be trusted

Gypsies also included Irish Travelers and some wagon nomads from the Middle East. They follow a Scythian mode of travel and aren’t all related. The name gypsy comes from Egyptian as many of them were Egyptian at one time. They’re not Scythians though, Scythians are our ancestral to most Europeans.

The fairytale that they’re Indians is a bullshit story. I have no idea what they are but they didn’t just show up in Europe 1,000 years ago. Herodotus even mentions Gypsies in Europe

Well its the state's fault they are tolerated. In reality they live off on gubbie tiddies, aka your money. The best part of this is they actually get a lot of gibs, yet the majority still lives in shacks, poor conditions or those very small houses built by the gubgub for them.

They are probably the closest to niggers, just like nogs the rap culture and flexing is very big within their community, so is stealing, and feral tendencies. The worst part of this is they don't have the stupidity of the nog. They are good at lying, and misleading people, and often trick people, mostly selling cheap garbage, not exactly the levels of a jew, but pretty close. Their main income is made by their women, mainly prostitution and welfare after kids. It is even said they kick their woman in the stomach to make the kids have disabilities to get more gibs. As for the man the biggest income is from jewery and stealing, position doesn't matter. They completely fucked up the forsests in some areas by cutting down a fuckton of trees. Its easy to determine which ones since the mar of the saw is around chest height which is a clear sign of lazy job. Here's even a saying called "job of a gypsy" which means half-assed/shitty work.

However they are cowards, and especially timid while alone. Also they are very afraid of spiritual things, like the wrath of God, curses, etc. Ironically most of them has a fucking church tatooed on them while they easily commit the said crimes.

Attached: N word.png (400x441, 268K)

>The fairytale that they’re Indians is a bullshit story.
They’ve already done genetics and linguistics comparisons proving they more or less related, as if you even needed that anyway as it’s not obvious enough by looking at them. When they arrived in Europe has no impact on these facts.

nyuscholars.nyu.edu/en/publications/origins-and-divergence-of-the-roma-gypsies

*they’re

it is other way around, they pretended to be egyptian christians persecuted by mohammedians - exploited our empathy as always with a fairy tale.
linguistic/genetic research proved they are dravidians from india.

A man close to my heart

Attached: 5ffe5ec5d49b7104f2c23a83085d5c9e.jpg (736x601, 82K)

Projection

They see all those great germanic culture and seek for a scapegoat for their inferiority

I just realized there are one MILLION gypsies in America. ONE MILLION. I have never seen a gypsy in my life. Where the fuck do they hide?

Those aren't Gypsies in your pic, they're Irish Travellers. Ethnic Irish who travel around and act like Gypsies, but they're racially distinct. Real gypsies are completely foreign to Europe amd wandered in from India.

turd mutt of course you can't recognize a gyppo since your country is mixed to the oblivion. You can't even make a clear judgement who is white. Especially not you are not since you defend them so badly. Go to sleep Radu those copper wires not gonna steal themselves and while you are at it try the trolley wires.

They have very indian face aesthetics, skin color, and tendencies such as living in filth, religiousness, their woman has the same ass fashion sense as their indian counterparts, and the food culture is big. To o bad they lost their apetite for work while they came here, since at least Pajeet can do some labor with his broken english, unlike these shits.

They dont look like that and are niggers of Europe, maybe even worse.

Attached: YouConfusedManul.webm (854x480, 1.84M)

Hahaha did your mommy get ass raped by a “hick” or something poor baby?

>The fairytale that they’re Indians is a bullshit story.
kek sure thing bruh

Attached: F14BA8C2-D39B-4AF2-B66A-D02C6BF46B3E.jpg (460x345, 51K)

Fun trivia:
The first documented interaction with Swedes and gyppos started with gypsies telling a lie.

Appatently they arrived around the same time as the bubonic plague in the 1300's.
Their leader got off the ship and claimed to be "King of the Gypsies" and that they came from "Little Egypt".

Soon enough it was punishable by death to be a Gypsy within Sweden's borders.
They kep tcoming, though and when the 30-years war came around, gyppo males were forcibly drafted and sent to Germany to die and the women were kicked out.

They kept coming, though.

These days?
They're loved by the wealthy elites who never have to encounter them, and invited in hordes to Sweden.

If you look closely you can see the hand off to the midget in her twat.

Attached: 1496165853696.png (512x512, 312K)

>worse
Huh?