1) It's scientifically proven that blacks have, on average, a smaller brain size than Europeans...

1) It's scientifically proven that blacks have, on average, a smaller brain size than Europeans. Many studies have proven this to be true.
2) There is a strong correlation between brain size and intelligence WITHIN racial groups.

Why do modern "scientists" completely deny this and claim the races are equal in cognitive ability and behavior?

Also how the fuck could blacks have smaller brains and have the same intellectual capabilities of whites?
More densely packed neurons?

Attached: human_brain_size.jpg (1024x577, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/
science.sciencemag.org/content/336/6081/554
youtu.be/rAKHmzrb6RA
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>More densely packed neurons
Basically yes

Its BS tho, trust real science - not the shit the mainstream media tries to push.

>Basically yes
seems like a stretch.

We already have genes that show black people are less intelligent and more violent.

No, that is literally the only way someone with a smaller brain could have the same mental capacity as someone with a larger brain.

Never been proven tho, so yes, it is a stretch.

>We already have genes that show black people are less intelligent and more violent.

What genes?

pic related
also:

Attached: 1-2.png (768x432, 22K)

Some delicious info

of course

It's amazing watching leftists seeth with anger over actual scientific facts

>Why do modern "scientists" completely deny this and claim the races are equal in cognitive ability and behavior?
because they are intimidated by the terror (look at what happened to James Watson for example)
because science serves those in power

so considering you link a blog you know nothing about hair genetics. there are genes present in europeans that are responsible for making their hair blonde but here's a weird thing. there are people in the soloman islands that have blonde hair due to a different gene
science.sciencemag.org/content/336/6081/554
stop pretending those 9 of the even identified separate (and probably inaccurate because of this) intelligence genes mean anything

>there are genes present in europeans that are responsible for making their hair blonde but here's a weird thing. there are people in the soloman islands that have blonde hair due to a different gene
The genetics required to make blonde hair is much more simplistic compared to intelligence genetics.

Also these intelligence genes were found to correlate with intelligence WITHIN these racial groups as well as between them.
The science is accurate.

also blacks have smaller brains and brain size is correlated with intelligence WITHIN racial groups.

what do you have to say about this?

gonna need an actual scientific source then
i like how you admit blonde hair is simpler than intelligence but fail to realize the more complex it is the harder it is to abstract to a set of genes

what's the r rating for brain size and intelligence

i have to say you're a redditfag for your spacing and you should go back to the donald

>Why do modern "scientists" completely deny this and claim the races are equal in cognitive ability and behavior?

modern scientists roll their eyes because they know the brainlets are going to run with it, screaming in the streets without knowing anything behind the context.

"BUIT ITS RIGHT THERRTE SCIENCE PROVBES WHITE PEOPELE BETTERT"

brainlets are more concerned about if there are differences (and there are always differences) and less concerned about why or learning context, because their critical thinking skills and need to seek out truth only extends about as far as their political beliefs.

>gonna need an actual scientific source then
For what? A logical argument?
Links to the studies which were done is linked here:

Do you know what I mean when I said "Also these intelligence genes were found to correlate with intelligence WITHIN these racial groups as well as between them."?
You were implying these genes all must do something different for different racial groups? How is this possible if they operate the same within racial groups?

>i have to say you're a redditfag for your spacing and you should go back to the donald
you're doing the same spacing
I've been here since before chanology, fuck off faggot

>"BUIT ITS RIGHT THERRTE SCIENCE PROVBES WHITE PEOPELE BETTERT"
It unironically is though.
It's you people screaming like maniacs at the actual truth.
This is hilarious.

>thealternativehypothesis.org

I'm sure suppressing the truth is doing a lot to keep racial tensions at bay. Also, the only ones assuming this information will lead to a justification of racism are the antiscience communists/leftists.

Funny, I didn't start a thread screaming about racial IQ.

holy shit you ABSOLUTE BRAINLET
I said sources were LINKED on that website.
Do you not have the ability to click on a link to get access to several other links?
These are studies in well established scientific journals.

Try actually refuting me next time.

There is no "suppression of the truth". If you don't publish your work, you lose your job, because who the hell funds a scientist that doesn't publish with the grant money they were given?

>y-you're the one screaming
just close the tab

>Attack the source instead of the argument.

Typical commie mental gymnastics.

they dont fund racial science

also if you post racial science there's a large change you could lose your job

You think a journal like Nature is going to publish a study that contradicts the egalitarian narrative. How naive can you be?

HOW DO WE KEEP HAVING THIS THREAD EVERY DAY

Why does that image show a Nazi soldier with a smaller brain than a civilian of unknown race about to make out?

MY FEELINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SCIENTIFIC FACTS

>HOW DO WE KEEP HAVING THIS THREAD EVERY DAY
Because you people STILL refuse to acknowledge scientific facts.

Don't smaller dogs have smaller brains but are smarter than bigger breeds? Why does brain size = intelligence?

IQ Expert: Race Not the Cause of IQ Gap
youtu.be/rAKHmzrb6RA

>[[[The Alternative Hypothesis]]]

>terror
Scientists like Rushton and Jensen get away with a lot more.

James Watson said that our social policies are based on the assumption that all races are equal, and they are clearly not. He was crucified. No one will walk that line. It’s just not worth it.

Mods moved the thread to Jow Forums because they were triggered by scientific facts.

WHY CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT HUMAN EVOLUTION ON /sci/?

Attached: 1519477298481.png (432x648, 305K)

>brain size having any sort of relation towards intelligence

Attached: 1498727293803.png (645x729, 75K)

what did you mean by this?
kill yourself

remember when althype destroyed this guy?

Because these aren't facts of a consensus. They're fringe theories.

of corse they are. We should only trust the real (((scientists))).

>They're fringe theories.
So?
Science isn't based on consensus.
It's based on the data.

The data is clearly on the racial realist side.

it's also pure conjecture

They don't:
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
but they only admit their real findings when you protect them with anonymity

Attached: 1.jpg (462x350, 43K)

>conjecture
No, the data is actually on our side. It's fucking overwhelming at this point.
Egalitarianism is a joke.

>>brain size having any sort of relation towards intelligence
I didn't respond to this post because I thought you were a troll because of the IMAGE you posted. Then I realized you were serious.

Holy shit LMAO the fucking irony of what you just said and the image.
Is the image a picture of you?

seems plausible
men on average have larger brains then women, its not the only reason for generally superior male intelligence, men also have more densely packed nuerons (yes ladies, men are so dense) but it might be a contributing factor. women do have some advantages though, while men have more grey matter, women have more white matter and a better connection between the brain hemispheres.

oddly enough trannies have the brains of people with any kind of body dismorphia. a man who thinks hes a dolphin will have the same brain as a tranny. so its a different brain, just a brain trained by bad habit to no longer feel a connection to the body. its not a female brain, because chromosomes are a thing and stuff. sorry genderlarpers, you are delusional and mentally ill.

>Science thread moved from science board to political board.
there's probably like 3 competent mods on this entire site, the rest are either retarded, lazy, or pushing an agenda and ignoring actual board rules

Attached: 1522106127920.png (205x246, 4K)

this is def going in my cringe compilation

Attached: 2018-06-09 08_07_01-(2) _pol_ - 1) It's scientifically proven that blacks have, on - Politicall (1071x307, 53K)

>le ebin (((meme)))
Epik meme dood XDDDDD!!!!

Data and studies from which conclusions are gathered.

Mods fucking banned me from /sci/ for posting that thread, holy shit.

Attached: 2018-06-09 08_09_01-4chan - Banned.png (1185x420, 124K)

Fuck these kike mods.

you are so fucking stupid me thinks you have some of dat nigger gene up yo ass

Hmm... That explains why my head's so small.

t. Brainlet

wtf dude.
Why the fuck is Jow Forums on Jow Forums anyway? Can't we just fuck off from this fucking cancerous faggotry?

Make sure you donate to his pateon so he can keep putting out that HIGH quality content.

Attached: 1497141402741.png (1662x1617, 1.58M)

It's more what it does, than how big it is.

>doesn't understand the lvls of existence in our brain; (((lizard))) mammalian, and frontal lobe cortex.
>said cortex is the least developed across the globe in all species except us-OVERLY developed in us but rarely used to do to nature of time.

You do know there are whole cultures still on this planet with no concept of "plans for tomorrow" in their own language?

Attached: Z6OWcPp.jpg (1183x867, 95K)

Jow Forums is the only reason Jow Forums is popular faggot. Anytime someone mentions Jow Forums they're referring to Jow Forums.

>Use Reddit spacing
>Call our someone else for using Reddit spacing

Hi shareblue / JDIF / nigger.

(((Scientists)))

Most reputable scientists don't even claim that. Only very few do that for their own ideology, all others are LARPing around trying to "figure out" why black cultures are underdeveloped even though they already know the answer.

Here you go lad

Attached: image.gif (2970x2483, 861K)

MAOA
The gene has multiple variants. The variants associated with increased violence, antisocial behavior, and borderline retardation are more prevalent in blacks.

Other way around. The total cowards who ruined it. Now people identify as skin colours, the worst, politicians, countries etc. Not their likes.

Other major fuckups that made a lack of moderation seem problematic are the lot who wore efg masks against scientology, a religion, but something against drugging kids and the rest. Animu didn't help either. Site was an easy way to post. Take no credit, everyone feeling they're part of people's best. Not letting others take credit for you and shun others from you etc.

Capacha, ads, money.

Everything needs to be done otherwise. Nobody grants freedom, it's always done regardless.

the same reason you don't tell anyone at the family reunion that your job involves computers.

It's brain size relative to body size that matters

It's what comes out of it. And what they grant entry.

So this is what sci threads look like. Imma check that board out some time

>muh brain size has nothing to with intelligence
Then why are two of the smartest animals (elephants and whales) also the two with the largest brains?
C-could it be that larger more intricate brain structures result in greater intellect? *gasp*

>ou do know there are whole cultures still on this planet with no concept of "plans for tomorrow" in their own language?
Source?
>inb4 American Renaissance

Because that's what (((modern scientists))) do

I FUCJIBG HAYE WHITE PEOKD

Attached: 1527599065548.jpg (671x1024, 173K)

And yet white love BBC, why is that?

why does Jow Forums get so triggered when scientific tests also cite let-leaning people are on average smarter?

it obviously does

why should the null hypothesis be egalitarianism and not difference? We know other trait averages differ between groups, where is the evidence that intelligence doesnt?

This should be acknowledged, when asked anonymously half of relevant scientists agree with the hereditarians and not the environmentalists. Outside the west almost everyone is a hereditarian

Because China, Japan, and so forth prove that's horse shit.

For fuck's sake stop moving these threads to our board you retarded shits

If we're going to play that game you'll have to acknowledge the libertarian master race

I'm a literal brainlet but still in the "superior" IQ bracket

They deny it because they feel the consequences of normalizing racism and discrimination in every day life would lead to eugenics based societies with ethnic purging. It's a lie that's widely accepted as the lesser of two evils in the academic community.

>Why do modern "scientists" completely deny this and claim the races are equal in cognitive ability and behavior
I have never heard a single scientist make this claim. Could you point me to one or are you just bullshitting as usual?

Preach.

Attached: 1502380785614.png (780x800, 253K)