Any anons gone deep cover?

Have any Jow Forumsacks successfully created fake online identities?

The idea of going autistic deep cover to infiltrate leftist spaces and causing maximum havoc really appeals:

>antifa
>POC, feminist and shitlib twitter
>normie forums
>any groups pushing diversity, globalism and degeneracy

I wanna stop being an autistic shitposter and take it up a level. It may be a pipe dream but imagine the damage that could be caused with a fake bluecheck and some trusting followers.

Do anons have any advice, ideas or experience to share?

Attached: 2407365.jpg (306x423, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakenamegenerator.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>use fake name generator
fakenamegenerator.com
>take the name, birthdate and location
>go to indeed, and look for a job opening
>that is now your job
>go to Craigslist, find a car and a pet
>those are now your car and your pet
>go to a dating website
>find some random dude that isn't bald or fat
>this is now you
>go to Gmail, create an account with that information
>from there create a facebook and twitter

Great. Thanks user. Have you ever tried this?

Sounds fun and i think id be really good at it i'm just to lazy.

I'm Gary Case. I'm a 37 year old man living in Ludlow, Illinois. I'm a teller at First Mid-Illinois Bank & Trust. This is my car.

Attached: 00S0S_10UbTgJv773_600x450.jpg (600x450, 46K)

If user wants to undercover. Build your digital profile somewhat close to your real life profile, the reason is that lies based in truth are harder to check. You can easily take inspiration from other timelines to build your "turn" from being a alt-right nazi / centrist to a far-leftie.
The reason this is a good way to go undercover, is that you can act mostly like yourself without having to explain yourself too much and revealing inconsistencies in your cover.

First of all build trust. The keyword here is patience. The more trust you can build through message boards (you can somewhat copy other users, it is a hive-mind most of the time), small actions and virtue-signalling, the less likely they are to see the dagger in the back.

good luck OP

Yeah, that worries me too. That I'd start and then it'd go nowhere or I'd get bored.

I always wanted to be novelist tho, create characters, but unfortunately I'm shit at writing. This seems a way to utilise that desire. It'd also be interesting to get outside of the Jow Forums bubble and learn to speak different jargon and lingos.

>Build your digital profile somewhat close to your real life profile
But I wanna be a woke 24 year old wh*te hating sheboon and mercilessly slag off liberal allies...

>First of all build trust. The keyword here is patience.
Absolutely that seems it. Requires autistic committment

Looks a good lil' runner Gary. How much she set ya back?

It is about time and believability. The best way to go undercover is to get them to approach you.

You seem to have your life together, user.

If you want to do that go on twitter and shitpost into the void. The memeflag actually has some decent advice which combined with that earlier in thread could be very effective.

Saw a headline a few days ago calling this a post-truth age. Well boys, let us keep to those words and continue to spoliate everything.

>If you want to do that go on twitter and shitpost into the void
But if the groundwork is there (background, relationships, trust, a network) you could work serious fuckery. Possibly.

If done in enough numbers and loosely coordinated, this could have far reaching possibilities.

A group of committed anons who enjoy LARPing, each managing a few aliases.

I'm June Albany I'm 35 and also live in Ludlow, Illinois maybe we could meat sometime. Also this is a picture of my cat Dotty

Attached: 234452345.jpg (1024x1024, 336K)

im a high-follow count nigger on twitter

kek

So tell us about your politics, Gary. What brings you here?

It's mentally exhausting for me to espouse beliefs I don't hold. I would absolutely hate acting.

>this 30 year old boomer who gives you a thumbs up

Attached: 1528397347515.png (380x349, 70K)

omg the bowtie. aww! she is so cute I want her for me

> Have any Jow Forumsacks successfully created fake online identities?
yeah its called not being a fucking newafag

To be convincing you need to build your whole story. Create a mindset for your alterego, and get into that mindset every time you are in the field. no different than actors, so you'll be able to pull it off

>30 year old boomer
it's a copper, Mark Kennedy

been her 12 years so not that new. i'm just a shitposter
what have you done? was it successful?

i haven't but a friend of mine is in a feminist group on Facebook. she said she would invite me to it if i made a fake SJW account. the posts are literally fucking mental. It seems like a waste of time though.

I just spent 6 hours lurking for replies on twitter, someone give me a job lmfao maybe we should make a discord.

Attached: C87C4305-B045-4C5D-BEDB-D120F1220A1B.jpg (225x225, 14K)

I remember a thread on here a few months back of an American guy who claimed he did this with a friend and they were in a antifa house but the antifa were mostly sitting around high on drugs and their leader type an older guy was just being pervy towards younger women in the house so they made their excuses and left but before they left they went to the toilet and put the plugs in and left the taps locked the toilet door and climbed out the window im probably remembering small details wrong it was back last summer i think around the time of the berkley riots.

was thinking to run a few. 20 something techy shitlib onions boy. 30s POC feminist turbo dyke. a batty, a jew, ancom crusty, whatever. like a real time online novel. maybe biting off more than i can chew, if they go nowhere or suck just ditch em.

yeah that sounds great.

yup. 4chins is one of em.

start off by following a few different shitlib nobodies on social media and regurgitate their opinions back on twitter and other social media websites. Your life story should parallel your own for consistency. Retweet/like and reply to small to medium sized users on twitter so that you will have a bigger chance of being remembered and not be lost in the noise. Keep at it, it'll take months and months to build up a reputation that you can fall back on and then spread out to other users, consistency and persistence is key, anyone looking at your social media accounts should think tht you are the standard libtard spouting the same opinions as everyone else. Also hook up with leftist organizations on social media and try and worm your way into their trust.

>Email Address: [email protected]
>army spy

groovy, baby

Attached: muscle noob.png (225x250, 24K)

To create a completly fake FB account you need another unconnected email adress, for that new adress you need a new simcard with phone number. New simcards can be bought but here in Europe but you have to give your ID for new phonecards. Find another way.
FB and gmail are constantly screening for fake accounts.

Its not that easy desu

How long you been doing it?
What do you tweet about?

The question is how deep are we going to go? Do we help them to begin with to gain their trust or is that just furthering their agenda?

Attached: 1506719010678.png (657x527, 13K)

As long as the "help" is mindless parroting of talking points and not creative action it wouldn't be much use to them. The left is always infighting so there'd be opportunities to stir shit as part of the cover.