Why are straights so wierd

why are straights so wierd

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x782, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M
hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This, they need to stop shoving their heterosexuality down our throats and give us equal representation already.

based gay posters

Thanks darling *kiss*

why do so many fags have aids

Attached: 32938D76-0066-4271-8750-966AF60E98E9-3429-000002EC791AE389.png (657x527, 51K)

I don't know why do some "str8" men have aids

We give it to each other to raise awareness of the disease, honey. Maybe if you were more intelligent, you'd understand.
It's not a death sentence anymore.

why do you have to shove your lifestyle down our throats? fuck off already and get shot in a nightclub

Attached: 5352.png (603x601, 705K)

(you)

Heteros have been shoving their spiceless square lifestyle down are throats for millenia, darling.

God forbid homos want to make things fun for once...

Why are all faggots sexual deviants?

Attached: 7SJQiWy.jpg (970x601, 555K)

yeah but youre a generational dead end, you cant reproduce

Attached: 1526399782633.png (214x251, 104K)

Cause they're niggers.

Neither can you, clearly. Maybe you should step outside and get some fresh air. I think the black mold spores growing on your jizzrag are clouding your cognitive function.

Faggot, I hope that a new super powered strain of HIV rises and kills all you faggots.

Also the argument that you give it to each other to raise awareness is retarded. Why would you need to raise awareness if you just stopped giving it to each other. You faggots and your arguments are just retarded and should be purged form this Earth.
Again, even if your viral load is low that does not mean you don't have HIV and that you can't spread it.

Attached: 1525997641474.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

fucking creeps don't even suck cock or fuck ass

50% of fags are pedophiles. This is a mental disorder that needs to be addressed.

grindr

>Go on Jewtube
>It's some faggot pride thing all over the place because (((agenda)))
>#ProudToCreate
>Faggots
>Create

The lack of self awareness is amazing.

i already have two children, a loving wife, and a decent job
we have goals, and work towards them instead of shoving dildos in our kids faces and advocating your pedo lifestyles
ill be good, enjoy your aids and herpes faggot

Attached: 1523396932427.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

We don’t live every second of our lives chasing drugs and trying to stick our dicks in everything.

Please die faggot. The only thing you do is spread both mental and physical diseases throughout society.

Attached: 1524518998974.png (1584x2016, 412K)

It's not just homos who get HIV, darling.
Wow and I thought my head was spending too much time in ass.

Why do native english speakers type the word "weird" wrong so many times?

>fun for once...

Attached: 1513472699481.png (540x1019, 525K)

That's literally the image they are pushing.
By giving such a huge emphasis to LGBTWTF bullshit in children's education they paint the picture that LGBT is normal and heterosexuality is something we shouldn't want, while in reality LGB and especially T is a tiny, tiny fraction of the population. So statistically LGBTs are a deviation from the norm, which is heterosexuality.
It warps children's perspective and view of the world in a completely degenerate and subversive way.
LGBT "education" is pure poison for our children's minds and must be completely banned.
Make society wholesome again.

So do I , sans wife. I have 3 children. And I don't shove dildos in their faces either.
I educate them so they can be aware.
Good luck raising your kids though who will end up being clueless and pregnant at age 14 though.

>hurr durr straight people are so weird.
>constantly commits degeneracy in public and at home, for exp kisses in public shoves agenda down throats of normal,sane people.

Wew Lad. Gas yourself gay kike

Attached: C75FC0D0-9808-4CEA-8F67-B38D804D6B96.jpg (640x424, 54K)

You faggots comprise only 2% of the population and yet you are 67% of all new HIV cases. Riddle me that faggot.

>Genetic dead end
>Fun
Even if you convinced every single Jow Forums poster that your life is actually "gay," your movement will still be dead in a generation, except for those kids you diddle and convince it was their fault because they were "born this way".

Attached: Wild Faggot.png (474x473, 27K)

to LGBT people anything that has to with a functioning society is weird

they live in constant chaos, suicide and disease

answer me this
do you have an STD?

Is there a way to find where this fag lives?

>but muh three children
>but muh wife

The statistics don't lie fag.

No one diddled me, and I'm still here and queer so choke on that, loser. I already have children, so clearly gays can reproduce.

>You faggots comprise only 2% of the population and yet you are 67% of all new HIV cases. Riddle me that faggot.

>why are straights so wierd
Get lost, faggot.

Nice source, darling. Where'd you get that statistic from, hitler1488.com?

>That boomer who brings up nonsense statistics in a chinese image board

Attached: 1525752858861.png (380x349, 52K)

Why are fags still not burned?

youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M

Homos are disgusting.

Attached: 1478090157206.jpg (550x734, 99K)

Kill yourself faggot

Gay and bisexual men are the population most affected by HIV. In 2016d:

Gay and bisexual men accounted for 67% (26,570) of all diagnoses and 83% of HIV diagnoses among males.
Black/African Americane gay and bisexual men accounted for the largest number of HIV diagnoses (10,223), followed by Hispanic/Latino (7,425) and white (7,390) gay and bisexual men.

fuck you

>hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

based

Hmmm that's funny, I don't remember being asked about my HIV status. Nice cherrypicking though.

Hi Newfriends!

Last thread dipshit
You said you were positive.

this
it's the only sensible way to deal with something so utterly disgusting

Attached: disgusting 2.png (553x430, 363K)

Attached: LGBT officially BTFO.png (683x595, 372K)

Uhm, staights are like so full of hatred and rage. There's a reason why the other meaning of gay is happy. My boyfriend made me a nice breakfast before he went to work this morning. I'm going to suck him off when he gets home, i love how he says "toodles" in the morning.

>all these retards screeching about genetic dead ends
It's funny how science is only good for you when it's racist but when science is helping gays reproduce, you fall back to your jewish kvetching about religion

hi, yeah, straight guy here.
both my parents are straight
mother was 20 when i was born
father was 25
im 22 yrs old
pretty good looking aryan specimen
no kids yet
no stds
graduated highschool at top of my class
bunch of money
whats this about not being educated and having kids and stds by 14?

I'm undetectable, so my viral load is so low that I can't even transmit it.

It's like how you shave the flu virus in you right now but the load is so low that it doesn't do anything.

Thanks to gays, nobody would've cared about this disease.

You're welcome asshole.

maggots = faggots
and
faggots = maggots

You sound pretty offended
Probably your super gonorrhoea

>maggots
You mean the larva that's used for cleaning wounds
So you admit gays ate more useful than you?

Kill yourself

Well, thanks to gays, the disease became a pandemic, so there's that too.

But why are you here? Are you having second thoughts? Do you want to be cured?

its a crime to not disclose your "status" as a disease ridden faggot
please report to the nearest helicopter pad

Attached: 1495642685534.png (1143x1200, 957K)

Why are all faggots degenerate.

>I'm undetectable, so my viral load is so low that I can't even transmit it.

You are actually retarded. A low viral load only means that you have so few virus copies in your fluids that our tech ca't detect it. This however does not mean you are cured you retarded moron. This still means that you can transmit the fucking virus.
>Thanks to gays, nobody would've cared about this disease.
You faggots are the ones that brought the disease here. The HIV epidemic started form the gays. Use your HIV ridden brain and look up the damn original source of HIV in the US. No one would have had to have cared about the disease if you did not spread it.

Attached: 1510817659287.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>aids is a pandemic thanks to gays
Hey kiddo maybe if you shill hard enough, your dad will come home with his smokes

Attached: image.png (562x506, 310K)

here's an interesting thought
what is the difference between homosexuals and the parasites they are host to
there is no difference
homosexuals ARE parasites
and we, the immune system, are not evil for killing them

It's not a crime in california, and he's no doubt a califag

You're generalizing all gays, me and my boyfriend have been together for years and swapped all kinds of bodily fluids. We're both clean. Promiscuity increases the likelyhood of aids, not gay sex.

*Correction, it originally started in Africa, but gays still hold relevance as they are the most prevalent group.

It's an amerimutt, bro. All they do is generalize, they dont have the cognitive function for anything else

> not gay sex.

I never said that gay sex was the cause. My point is that gays have a disproportional amount of HIV cases compared to other groups of people. Also I still have the opinion that you are degenerates.

Attached: 1511046836425.png (127x137, 2K)

t.retard

gas the fags

>things american posters do
>generalize
>name call
>bully
Thanks for your half formed degenerate clones, trump

No quarter for Pedos. Bullet to head for all of them.

I, unlike you have statistics to back my up. I see that you have not posted anything so far.

>muh opinion
The retarded mongrel, everyone

Attached: image.jpg (650x715, 102K)

>tfw no 56% amerimutt to rape untill he develops stockholme syndrome and becomes my submissive bf

Attached: image.jpg (961x1155, 489K)

Although yes, I have said it is my opinion, I also have statistics to back me up, unlike you.

Attached: 1513287698156.jpg (500x469, 133K)

Yeah...I dunno though, I feel a little bad for them. There's something kind of depressing about living a life where you're constantly thinking about and defining yourself by something as crass and material as a kind of statistically deviant sexual behavior ...

And that's because of promiscuity. Aids is spreading among straight people as well because nowadays people decide to have a lot of sexual partners.

>d-degenerate

What me and my boyfriend do in our bedroom is none of your fucking business.

Try me nigger, although yes I am currently in the united states, I am a proud slav.

Neat, im half slav half brit

you will not escape the rake leaf
and your dirty faggot nigger boyfriend will get the rope

nah i actually sought out super gonorrhea
he was actually a pretty cool guy
kills faggots and leafs and doesnt afraid of anything

Scary, an extremist.

Attached: image.png (847x1187, 866K)

when we annex canada you will know just how extreme we all are.
imagine all the leafs in canada burning before your eyes
and the last one to go up in flames is you
because it all wouldnt have been worth it
if you didnt watch your family and gay nigger lover die first

You don't need to remind us that degeneracy is wrong and unhealthy, user.

is this relevant?
or are you so autistic and new here that you dont understand sarcasm and meme-speak?