German judges are corrupt as fuck

>focus.de/regional/koeln/koeln-darum-verschont-koelner-richterin-den-jungen-schlaeger_id_9059737.html
Story:
>19 year old shitskin Ahmet R. wanders around in the city with his fellow roaches
>sees guy
>they want him to give them his cigarettes
>guy is 40, father of two children (nine and 13)
>guy tells them to fuck off
>Ahmet chimps out, knocks the guy out
>his fellow roaches cheer at him
>father dies later in the hospital
>female fat piece of shit judge lets Ahmet out for two years on probation
>reason: it wouldn't be good for him to stay in jail!
>mfw he got away with murder
Pic related, it's the judge. I'm so fucking angry right now. They put you into jail if you don't pay the German TV license. And this piece of shit can still roam around after killing a father.

Attached: grave-herkenrath.jpg (939x470, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
youtube.com/watch?v=uezI0DR33BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pic related, it's the judge.

Attached: wartime_hunting.webm (1920x1040, 1.31M)

This is what happens when leftists are allowed to subvert state institutions.
They let shitskin killers off the hook as judges and grant asylum to known islamists as immigration officers.

jesus christ, have mercy on that witches soul

But may God have mercy on you if you dare to refuse to pay your TV license, then it's definitely jail time for you.

German priorities...

Women need to be gassed, anyone who disagrees is a faggot who should be gassed as well.

I'm a German law student. I call bullshit on that sentence.
She sentenced him by §227 of the german criminal law (physical assault resulting in death).
The correct law should have been §211, MURDER.

She said that he didn't have the intention to kill him. According to German law, you're only free of intention if you "completely trust" that the victim won't die. Considering the actual case, that's absolutely absurd. I really hope that this case goes to the next instance. It's nowhere near fair. He should go to jail for at least 10 years.

i once was at a party. at some point some guy gets mad for whatever reason, goes out angrily. half an hour or so later i wanted to go home, and waited with a friend at the tramstation directly across. the dude from erlier comes around with about 15 desert eskimos, shouting at us "ey, you were from the party, im not finished with you" and telling his friends to make sure we dont run away. couple of them run towards us and assault us the guy goes in and kicks in the door to make stress there. luckily all his guys were fucking pussies, so much that not even a kick against my head hurt but well, its still assault and vandalism at the very least. shortly after they run all away, call cops, they make notes nothing ever comes off it. not even was ordered to a police station to make an official report or something.

friend of mine went to spray graffity on the noise protection walls of the trains. cops come along, he and his friend run away. his friend gets caught, has some weed on him, gets scared and rats my buddy out. next day police stands in fron of his door confiscates ipod, phone, pc and a bunch of other stuff

really makes me think about priorities

just wish i would have kicked some of those niggers teeth in back then, but i figured knocking one out will just summon the next trash mob that may carries a knife or something. not i was around 16-17 at that time and the sandnigger all around 25

Attached: let me think about it.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

>take millions of non-europeans
>what could possibly go wrong

You tell me Germany

That's the reason why I always carry a knife with me. Be prepared, user. Niggers are everywhere nowadays.

you know what do to
Start fucking doing it.

We should just get illegal guns at this point, there are plenty on the dark web or in Czechia, Poland etc.

Isn't feeling the consequences of your actions part of Erziehung anymore?

>i once was at a party
lel, how do i already know you’re lying, drumpf baby
also: in the first case you dumbos didn’t provide the police with anything, the perps run away, you don’t know the names, probably don’t even demand a strafantrag etc
in the second case your dumb vandalising friends were caught on scene with drugs.
they’re own fault m8.

That's far too risky. Wouldn't do it. Get a taser and a knife instead, both are legal to have and nearly as good in close combat.

>I'm a law student.
I can tell - you read the law instead of iusprudence.

without knowing the details of the case, the chief consideration was likely that he did it alone and was unarmed. he would probably be tried for murder if there were multiple attackers or if he had used a knife, pipe, bottle, rock, etc.

They would jail you for a "hate" crime and racism if you harm them. But it's okay if it's the other way around. My buddies got beaten by a bunch of Lebanese fuckers. The mudshits even got away with it.

And they are going to keep doing unless they fear reprisal from the people. The cost of being a traitor is zero, rewarded even. If every Judge knew they'd risk their life when they commit treason, they'd think twice about it.

I pray every day that white people stop committing suicide and start committing genocide.

>My buddies got beaten by a bunch of Lebanese fuckers

i thought lebs were le based shiite muslims that didnt attack whites what happened? did Jow Forums lie to me?

someone should kill that bitch

It's not priorities it's by design. The elite absolutely hates the people.

>civil law
Not.
Even.
Once.

That's normally not something to take into consideration when deciding such a case. She also explicitly mentioned in the sentenced that it wasn't for these factors but rather for "educactional purposes" (because he was sued by youth law, his lawyer said he wasn't "capable of understanding the consequences - more bs). If anything, it's the other way around - if you

a) are alone and

b) don't even carry a weapon

yet manage to kill a person, you're even more dangerous.

Lebanses are the worst fucking scum. Fucking around with their cousins, aggressive and dumb. One clan tried to force my sister into prostitution in the Netherlands. They even threatened my father. You could also tell that these shits were inbred as fuck, the older people had a dark tone, the younger ones were fucking redheads.

It makes my heart hurt to think of how different things could have been if he'd won.

Attached: 1505558255344.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Just fyi, that bitch is on the board of the Kölner Gefangenenhilfe, basically a foundation for degenerate criminals helping them get their life back on track.

The whore doesnt care about the law. She also very cleary does not understand that the monopoly of violence that is given to the state BY the people is only under the condition that the STATE shall PUNISH criminals.

t. jura erstie or dropout

>He felt insulted, wanted to feel strong in front of the others, Play the cool guy.
>the classical case of aggravated assault with lethal result
>in hundred of cases of beating and falling nothing happens after all
>We believe that he is a personality that has to fear a less good development in a younth prison than under tightly supervised parol
>he was without perspective , not yet readily matured and easily to influence

Should be killed

you get tried for criminal offenses, not sued. also the *wah wah he's too young to understand* is a time honored defence strategy for minors. how the fuck are you gonna study law if you can't appreciate what his lawyer pulled out here.

>be family
>dad gets killed by shitskin
>this happens
>judge tells you: "maybe you just want him to suffer because you're suffering"
blood status: boiling.
If this happened to my father I'd unironically get a gun and murder that judge as well as the shitskin with no regard for what might happen to me afterwards.

except we have the name of the guy who summoned them. we called police and they took notes of everything. in case of violent crimes it get brought to a lawsuit automatically even afaik. note again that i was still a minor (my friend a bit older) and they were all adults making it an even heavier crime

I fucking hate the traitors and i hate this fucking disgusting Country that claims to be Germany the acutal Germany died in 1945 nowadays you have Cultureless pieces of shit that are complacent with everything that is happening around them.

he's the reason why we can't have fascism though, he should have focused only on the speculating jews and leave the middle class alone, also attacking russia, what the fuck was his problem

Attached: 1480368446874.jpg (480x415, 27K)

Militias will be formed.

Attached: index.png (949x669, 309K)

Yes. North America took the Maronite Christian lebs who have become somewhat successful (think Carlos Slim, Ralph Nader, Nassim Taleb etc). Australia and Yurop took the Muslims who Shia or Sunni tend to be weird looking creaturas prone to rape and extremism eg: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

Jewish agenda demands that your country be filled up with criminals who ruin the lives of your people so they buy more crap = profit for Israel. It shouldn't be that way but that's why you don't let Jews run your countries.

Attached: gin san.png (704x540, 397K)

As a lawyer, I would have tried the same, obviously. It just doesn't seem to me that - from what I read about the case - it wasn't justified to use youth law as a judge.

>She also explicitly mentioned in the sentenced that it wasn't for these factors but rather for "educactional purposes" (because he was sued by youth law, his lawyer said he wasn't "capable of understanding the consequences
she has do that, because its written in the youth code, dumbo. look it up in the JGG, eg §§1, 3ff., 105ff. JGG. also §46 stgb.
you’ll never be a lawyer, m8

Translated, archived and screenshotted

Attached: murder_refugee.png (723x2633, 467K)

looks like a tranny

105 JGG

Isn’t Europe basically fucked

She would look nice hanging from a lamppost. Just saying.

Attached: 1518695199732.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

WW1 was where we got on the bad timeline.

also i gtg, here are some screencaps i want spread out but dont have time to

Attached: commies.jpg (912x678, 201K)

>also attacking russia, what the fuck was his problem

>It was run by Jews
>It was allied with the eternal American
>It had the oil Germany needed

If you retarded spaghetti niggers didn’t fuck up your invasion of Greece, Operation Barbarossa would have kicked off earlier and Germany would have won unimpeded by the winter.

You realize Lebanon had 20 year long civil war with Christian natives vs Muslim "immigrant refugees" and their offspring

Attached: childabdustion.png (877x1876, 1.17M)

at some point people are going to just start wasting journalists, judges, etc.

Attached: crossfit.jpg (1316x1862, 365K)

Never give up. Of course one day, Facisim will be back. Look at the date of this quote from one of the greatest minds of the 20th century. Anything is possible

Attached: 1511083013110.jpg (209x241, 17K)

Attached: gf_daughter.png (810x1329, 250K)

Let me tell you how it would be.

Spain except it's the whole of Europe.

The only difference wouldbe some people would be slightly more ethnic.

women were a mistake

Do something about it. You Germans need to act like Germans

Whole judiciary in Europe is compromised
So are police forces
We will see people being hanged on lampposts in our lifetimes.

Attached: right wing death squad.jpg (541x541, 50K)

>prosecuter only demanded 2 years in prison

That's how you know you are fucked. Even the lawyer representing the family's side didn't try.

Yeah but it will be whites hanged by shitskin mobs in their own neighborhoods
Such is the price of diversity

I really am surprised you don't see more violence against judges in Europe. Especially in places where the prisons are really nice.

She's right you know. It would be different if it wasn't some dumb fuck amerimutt dying for Israel.

>Of course one day, Facisim will be back
Witnessed. This time the eternal Anglo will be crushed and a new age of knowledge and peace will be among us

>America has violent bigger problem for going on 200 years
>Europe is homogeneous paradise by comparison
>see the horror of the nigger menace
>decide to import that into their countries anyway

What in the fuck is wrong with you people?

>winning against russia
at least it not a war against birds I guess

Attached: 1473826704262.jpg (255x204, 16K)

>What in the fuck is wrong with you people?

Jews

did the familly at least try?

Attached: Cuck my shit up.png (1059x1420, 1.14M)

You would probably only be able to get one before they catch you. I know who would i get.

Attached: 52346345735621345.jpg (960x954, 66K)

Jews that were elected by Europeans

> This pic
> Letting this be the judge in your society

Yep. Germany is done.

Are we really entering a world where being considered stupid is an excuse to kill someone?

Attached: 1455602606269.jpg (550x733, 118K)

if your sister is in need of help and she is in the netherlands contact the guy in the picture (100% serious post)

here is a video of him in action (frog language): youtube.com/watch?v=uezI0DR33BA

Attached: wT8eZyK[1].jpg (1217x782, 106K)

Fucking non-commons and their numbered laws...

Attached: typical_british_house.jpg (634x417, 80K)

We FORCED them to you tard

Boomers can't meme. Pathetic.

Not shitposting, but would you rather that a 19 year old be given a chance to be rehabilitated and live a productive life, or would rather that he be thrown in prison for a long time and fall into a vicious cycle of crime, becoming a burden on society?

Seems like most on here prefer the latter.

it sure will, just look at the last elections in most european countries

Patton was right.

What about sending him back to T*rkey with his fellow roaches?

I would rather the shit colored monkey be hanged

Judges should be randomly selected from the population. This is insane, they just form a new aristocracy nowadays.

The Anglo question has to be resolved once and for all desu

I prefer the bullet.

Still have less of them than you, nor are we so willing to work for them.

You fucking idiot, they were never given a choice

That's how your entire state operates - make no mistake. People still dont see how the natives are suppressed while the imported, payed by your tax money savages are allowed to violate the law. This is official state policy of EU countries. This is anarcho-tyranny. See UK. You are heading the same way.

Attached: 1527764992830.jpg (1024x674, 167K)

>(((German Judges)))

Yep. Even tho many of these parties may be controlled opposition, it still shows that the people want change. We just have to wait for a financial crash imo and then all shit will hit the fan. (Civil Wars, revolution etc.)

Lets not lie to ourselves

Attached: 1735604.jpg (640x452, 146K)

They're just applying the policies that we force on them.

And no one in Germany will do anything to that judge because all Germans are masochistic, self-hating pussies.

Attached: degredation of fanbase hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

>19
>minor
mabye in the USA my dude, but over here in europe we expect kids to know how to behave once they hit 18.

No joke you are already worst than Brazil when it comes to law. Here he would get 5 years in jail.

can't it go to a higher court?

You should accept your fate in Germany and start learning commands in Arabic so you can understand your new master.

It will save you from pain when he displines you.

Attached: A70A3D8B-B776-4E77-8AD6-4D10B37A9C41.png (833x755, 618K)

>were elected
no they weren't at least not in Italy 2011

These people have names and addresses