Why sociopath are everywhere ?

Why are there more and more fake and inauthentic people out there ? Pic related is the world right now : sociopathy has become a norm.

Attached: AB80C8B4-5FFB-4DFE-9348-3171B96884C7.jpg (257x474, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infrakshun.wordpress.com/an-introduction-to-this-blog/
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4704389/
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayant_Patel
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/fake-indian-doctor-who-worked-for-11-years-not-australias-first-to-slip-through-cracks/news-story/698f029560d4f789adfe3872d76911c0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4300976/Roxanne-Holmes-says-fake-Indian-doctor-abused-Manly.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/21/how-bad-are-most-of-indias-medical-schools-very-according-to-new-reports/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.a479e5c3e12b
unz.com/article/bad-medicine-the-sickening-truth-about-britains-foreign-doctors/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/704548/dr-vaishnavy-laxman-decapitate-baby-nhs-ninewells-hospital-dundee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because of social media.

is that cockmongler?

infrakshun.wordpress.com/an-introduction-to-this-blog/

>Psychopaths in positions of power have been at the forefront of destruction since time immemorial. We are living through a special period of history where we are just starting to realise the implications of having such individuals and groups directing the lives of the global population. There is no greater knowledge humanity can have than to know the presence, behaviour and methods of the psychopath in daily life and on the international scene.

Attached: DSC00008.jpg (377x377, 19K)

it's a complex metaphysical matter

At least half of the humanity is a bunch of shitty NPCs without self-awareness. They love power and lack any integrity, so they propel themselves at the "top" of our Jew World Order (at least the smartest ones, the retarded ones are pawns).

Leftists, godless atheists and proddies.

72% (rough estimate) and going up with overpopulation
somebody wanted to turn the planet into a nigger cattle feed lot

Most people here look depressed, NY btw.

Where's your sauce salt and pepper faagit.

And you have to account for the fertility rate of the NPCs, which is much higher. A self-aware being wouldn't bring a son or daughter in this shithole.

It's a lottery on who is born as a NPC
NPCs think other people are NPCs
They are just dead little goyim

Serial killers do, on a small scale, what governments/corporations do on a large one. They are products of our times and these are bloodthirsty times

deport all sociopaths to antartica!

Adaptibility.

It's the only way for those people to survive and develop within a broken society. The mental health statistics are absolutely terrifying and (politically caused) social pressure prevents people from stating their concerns about todays problems

40% of the westerners are depressed. The shadow number is higher.

You can either be an ignorant degenerate or face depression for not fitting into the broken society

Sociopaths aka psychopaths. It’s genetic, not cultural. People in the business world who are need to mimic them to succeed which is why it seems more common. But it’s a genetic condition where in brain scans the frontal lobes are inactive and they mimic emotions observed and process information in binary fashion, incapable of seeing the middle or abstract area. We need to exterminate all of them

sociopaths are born with reptilian demonic possession instead of human souls and engage in all sorts of logical fallacies/rationalizing/virtue signalling, etc they are very mentally sick abominations

No, they just have an animal soul that can get easily overridden.
So if you have a daughter there is over 70% chance she is born a weak psychotic animal-souled goyim and you would be better off turning her into a sex slave.

True psychopaths are absolutely terrifying. When I worked at a hospital, there was Ukrainian Jewish and Pakistan/Indian doctors that could have easily been a textbook example.

t. nurse

Shut up woman you know you are so devolved that you are attracted to psychopaths because all women are dumb base animals. Women enable psychopaths and "dark triad" types.

Sociopathy is rare however the ideology that supports sociopathic traits is alive and well through sites like this. The sociopath will always say/post something that challenges ethically or morally in this way people embrace and normalise these extreme memes to not feel left out or to push boundries. Child care has improved enough for there not to be any traction in this stuff (in most places) and remains in the shadows yet it's alluring to 15 - 25 year old's trying to test the boundaries of there ethical and moral independence.

Psychopath here. Made some ‘jokes’ online about my school that got me arrested
This thread is funny

>4 billion mongoloids have Oxytocin-receptor genetic mutation
>rare

East Asians have much higher rates of an Oxytocin-receptor genetic mutation that affects the shape and number of the receptors in their body, which results in a sociopathy and greatly diminished ability to empathize with others. It actually explains *a lot* about how they act as a race and regard other living things.

The mutation (SNP) that causes this is located at rs53576.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576

more like why are there armchair psychologists everywhere

That's just an example of genetics like how all women are genetically defective stunted beings but doesn't get into the animating aspect.

Interesting

Because the world is fucking shit.

Attached: that guy who has a wolf on his head.jpg (405x727, 84K)

Experience from working in dozens of med and hi secure phyche units

Its all mr smileys fault when corporate appeal is expected to smile 24/7 as its our pleasure to serve you after the 9-5 curfew.

i don't know exactly why, but i'm sure it's the boomers fault somehow

Also, high rates of schizos/sociopaths in Khazars

The oxytocin (OT) system is known to be implicated in the regulation of complex social behavior, such as empathy, affiliated behavior and parenting, and response to social stress

According to the data for the rs53576 polymorphism of the OXTR gene in 12 nations, the nations with higher frequency of A allele (Japan, China, Korea) are more collectivistic in comparison with those having higher frequency of G allele (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Finland)

It is hypothesized, that selection in favor of A alleles of rs2254298 and rs53376 SNPs may be associated to some extant with manipulation of parental investment in humans [45–47], favoritisms towards sons, being one of possible examples. Practice of infanticide in many human populations being another example of such parental manipulation strategies [48]. Obvious preferences for sons result in sex-biased infanticide, with girls being main targets, are known to be practiced in China, Republic of Korea, India and other countries of East and South Asia [49].

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4704389/

>10-13 years of school
>not ending up being a psychopath
>not possible

Why do so many chinks seem to take pleasure in having control over the suffering of others? How are they completely unaffected by the obvious pain they are causing to others, or completely indifferent to suffering occurring around them? The answer lies in their very DNA

Let's look at the rs53576 variation in the OXTR gene--which encodes the receptor for Oxytocin--also known as "the love chemical". This mutation alters the way the receptor is shaped resulting in Oxytocin being unable to bind to it effectively to produce an effect, and has been repeatedly associated with lack of empathy (especially regarding pair-bonding and parental empathy to one's children), and the deleterious mutation ('A') is found in Asians at several times the rate of Whites--with east Asians having the highest rate of this mutation in the entire world

Ever wonder why the stereotype for "over-bearing Asian parent that treats their children harshly" is so common?
Ever wonder why there are SO many different examples of Asians acting sadistically towards animals and one another?

The majority (but not all) of them are literally incapable of experiencing natural and normal Human empathy

They literally live their lives without knowing innate love

I hope we can deport and quarantine them one day

We all have the potential so make it 7.6 bil

I'm also a psychopath. I hate this world and the human garbage feasting on it like worms on a rotting carcass. I feel like we will get along.

Attached: 1472604907661.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

but bro, thats wrong, bro.

Northwestern Europeans were exposed to certain selection pressures that East Asians weren't.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
It is only in Northwestern Europe that people evolved to enforce norms primarily via guilt.
Source: evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html

I think you need to look at history also, phycho-history in particular

This is what a psychopath looks like

Attached: 6666666820482989183[1].png (850x852, 662K)

so like, i was saying that much of my blogging has involved discussions of this idea as well as the compilation of “circumstantial evidence,” as it were, in support of — or negating — it. the broad social behaviors found in some populations appear to support the idea. for example, europeans (especially europeans from the northwest corner of europe, minus the irish, scots, and welsh) have been avoiding close kin marriage since sometime in the early medieval period. these same europeans — “core” europeans — exhibit very low levels of nepotistic altruism and are oriented toward the commonweal rather than some form of extended family: their family structures are based upon the nuclear family rather than larger extended families or clans; corruption and nepotism are low; civicness is strong; and universalistic sentiments are strong. on the other hand, populations in the arabized world (the middle east, maghreb, mashriq, pakistan, and afghanistan), have been practicing close kin marriage since at least the time of mohammed and likely even longer. these populations exhibit very high levels of nepotistic altruism and are oriented toward the extended family or clan rather than the commonweal: their family structures are based upon the extended family and clan; corruption and nepotism levels are high; civicness is weak; and particularism, rather than universalism, is strong. i’ve come to refer to these sets of behaviors as clannishness.

punch them when you spot them

they arent tough

Soul is acquired. No one is born with a soul.

there is an evolutionary reason for sociopaths. They are like the apex predators of/within the human race.

You just have to look at Milgram There was only 1 out of 700 participants who did no harm

*a soul is developed*

Attached: op_and_soul_centers.jpg (392x517, 38K)

This is a herd mentality - sociopathic board, people here boasting and doing dick measurings on which nationality is more "based" i.e more ruthless, heck even i do it on against palestinians on discussions here, but in reality i feed street cats, vegan who feels guilty if i accidently stepped on cockroach..

In a way, when we are cornered and submit to conformity we are being sociopathic to ourself and to others..

Give me a psycho surgeon any day. Psychopaths are useful to society in the right roles but unfortunately they don't tend to choose those roles.

tru dat, we can see historical manifestation of mongoloid sociopathy in their constant genocides. our ancestors knew them as the yellow peril.

mongoloid appeared in the human genome around 7000BC, it went on to genocide the entire Asian continent of Caucasoids. The inserted genome disrupts the DNA sequence and expression of a gene involved in regulation of oxytocin hormone signaling.

This causes disparities in oxytocin, which is involved in empathy, compassion, beauty, sexual dimorphism, intelligence, and dopamine/serotonin regulation, all things that mongoloids tend to lack.

mongoloidism is caused by a bioweapon and it's going to destroy the West. mongoloidism has genocided native Caucasoids in Asia and caused total civilizational collapses multiple times before in history, and over the past century we've been experiencing another outbreak

in regards to history, populations of middle east practiced infanticide by burning their children at the alter (ritual sacrifice to moloch)

What about the role of a surgeon in particular is a fit for a psychopath?

>voluntary organ donor
good goy

You already getting them by the boat load

we literally sigh when an psychopathic doctor comes out of the doctors office and calls our name. talk about incompetence. we've all seen how your parents climb ladders to throw you the answers to your exams in uni and this is completely accepted by the administration. in india "not cheating" is seen as shameful. you people disgust me. pooinloo-tier doctors are horrendous and we thoroughly regret letting them in. pooinloo doctors are only qualified to check the pulses of dead lefties and darkies on the day of the rope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayant_Patel

heres one of them, the media called him "Dr Death" because he was so incompetent.

Causaulity between incompetence and death rate is staggering.

Here is one of those well educated, brilliant poo-in-the-loo magical men:
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/fake-indian-doctor-who-worked-for-11-years-not-australias-first-to-slip-through-cracks/news-story/698f029560d4f789adfe3872d76911c0

Here is another one:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4300976/Roxanne-Holmes-says-fake-Indian-doctor-abused-Manly.html

a report on indian 'medical schools':
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/21/how-bad-are-most-of-indias-medical-schools-very-according-to-new-reports/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.a479e5c3e12b

lol, half of the fucking prescriptions that the indian doctors in my area hand out to patients we have to reject because theyd kill the patient. never a white doctor, always fucking doctor singh or patek

I like how thousands of fake Indian doctors got busted pushing shit like Percocets and selling prescriptions in the U.S. then heavily fined, arrested, and eventually deported back in 2009-2010.

China used to actually be a relatively empathetic and civilised country before Chairman Mao took over. Then all the nationalists were killed and driven out, resulting in the insect slave society you see today. Sociopathy/psychopathy are strongly correlated with communistic tendencies. It’s no secret that the perpetrators of the red terror in soviet Russia felt no remorse about killing millions of people in the most horrific of ways.

Not really there is a book called Ways That Are Dark

>infantiicide

historically, certain populations have been historically selected for psychopathy/sociopathy

ie: populations of middle east practiced infanticide by burning their children at the alter (ritual sacrifice to moloch).

the ancestry of near eastern populations derives from pressures selected for sociopathy (infanticide/ritual sacrifice). we see this in high rates of sociopathy amongst yiddish and other semites.

he is talkin out the ass.

psychopathic doctors are the ones that will botch someone intentionally to then harvest and sell the organs. happens quit often in asia and mongoloid places like ukraine and UK.

The brutality was there before during the dynasties. It's the same way the jealous man find's his wife cheating anyway or Russian capitalism is similar to communist Russia. The speed in which the KGB became the gangster elite was phenomenal.

China b4 communism:

the cause of China's present misery lies in the fundamental defects that exist in the ethnic characteristics of the Chinese people[8] and in chapters three and four he explains what he believes these defects are. Townsend states that dishonesty is "the most prominent characteristic in the Chinese mentality as opposed to our own".[9] Townsend gives many examples of him being lied to by Chinese employees, coolies, shopkeepers, and government officials, and notes that many other consuls were driven out of the service by this relentless and "aimless lying, with each lie merely a pretext for another".[10] The other highly salient trait of the Chinese is their "indifference to fellow suffering"

Through a large number of personal and second-hand anecdotes, Townsend argues that the Chinese may be the only people in the world who are completely unable to comprehend the basic human impulses of sympathy or gratitude toward other people. Because the Chinese feel no empathy toward others, they behave in an unbelievably sadistic and cruel fashion toward one another, and they view altruistic foreigners as targets to be mercilessly taken advantage of.[12] Other traits Townsend identifies as being typically Chinese are cowardice, lust for money, lack of a sense of personal hygiene, lack of critical thinking skills, insincerity, and obsession with hollow rites.[13] Townsend believes that these traits are as notable among China's leaders and educated strata as much as they are in the poor masses, and his analysis of historical documents leads him to believe that they are not a recent product of the present chaos, but rather are deeply ingrained traits of China's national character.[14] He concludes that the "outstanding characteristics" of the Chinese people "neither enable other peoples to deal satisfactorily with them, nor enable the Chinese to deal satisfactorily with themselves.

thank you. I will read the links you have given me. I am aware of negligent medical staff. You do not need to be psychopathic to be bad at your job ( I have not read the links yet but i assume it's mainly incompetence)
Yes psychopaths might have lied to gain their roles in hospitals and will of course fail at the role.
I was mainly referring to high functioning psychopaths that actually excel in their field.
Psychopathic traits will actually be beneficial in a high stress situation such as surgery. Apologies for the slow reply I am rather drunk

The subhuman lack of compassion predates communism in China. It's been their "culture" for centuries.

China was always a barbaric place with shitty sociopathic genetics and culture. It's impossible not to be considering China's massive population, China's history of being repeatedly raped and ravaged by nomadic conquerors, going through the biggest famines in recorded history, and being devastated by the deadliest civil wars in the world. Chinese people went through a TON of horrible and traumatizing shit throughout their history, and the result is a soulless insectoid race that is devoid of emotion and empathy.

Also, read up on Lu Xun, one of the most influential Chinese writers in history. He criticized the fuck out of Chinese culture and Chinese characteristics, and this was before communism and the Cultural Revolution.

People conveniently blame communism and the Cultural Revolution for most of China's current problems and disgusting culture, but the Chinese have always been like that.

a psychopath is attracted to power in order to induce tyranny.

they will only go into the field of medicine for status and the license to induce pain and deliver death at profit.

My ex’s parents were both hospital workers. Dad was a profusionist (blood machine operator for surgery) and mom did lab work.

They told me so many horror stories of psychopathic poojeet doctors who did great research and got loads of academic attention for the hospital, and who killed many of their patients on the operating table or by giving them the wrong scrips. Nothing is done because huge law firms protect the hospital and keep everything quiet. Tru to sue cuz they killed your mom? You’ll go bankrupt long before you get to a courtroom. This is just a fragment of the mass of corruption that is modern medicine.

unz.com/article/bad-medicine-the-sickening-truth-about-britains-foreign-doctors/

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/704548/dr-vaishnavy-laxman-decapitate-baby-nhs-ninewells-hospital-dundee

nah, those were all elite sociopaths at ivy league mental institutions

>Before the Stanley Milgram Experiment on Yale students, experts thought that about 1-3 % of the subjects would not stop giving shocks. They thought that you’d have to be pathological or a psychopath to do so.
>Still, 65 % never stopped giving shocks.

65% of the Yale subjects showed psychopathic behavior.
Alot of Yale students even said they felt a rush of power, joy, excitement when administering the fatal shocks to the victim.

Hmm... sounds interesting. I’ll have to check it out.

Still doesn’t really defeat my hypothesis, we’re just talking degrees of separation. Modern China is still no doubt much more soulless and cosmopolitan than before the cultural revolution. Not that those tendencies didn’t exist beforehand. Just that they’ve been massively increased due to selection pressures. The same thing is happening to the US and Europe. It’s basic R/K selection theory. The more you incentivise low IQ R selected traits the more society moves towards collectivism. Traditionalist China was still a shit ton better than communist “sell my childrens organs for a half loaf of bread” China

Attached: C5047947-1FB9-4AE9-B829-F1374DA15172.jpg (673x1024, 77K)

You read like the talmud.
Everyone has a soul!

>far-right and muzzies think Jews are responsible for all the world's problems
>socialists think the rich are responsible
>SJWs and darkies think white people are responsible
>nobody stops and takes five seconds to realize that sociopaths are the real problem
Amazing how nobody can see the big picture and just looks at all the parts. Sociopaths are and always have been the reason the world is so shit, and they're the ones that need to be killed en-masse.

Attached: Guts_clenched_fist.jpg (1300x970, 1.57M)

No, some people have these weird animal half soul things that make them manipulative retards.. it's really not that pleasant.

We westerners get depressed because we can't appreciate all we have. Even the outcasts of society have so much to be grateful for. I'm not an ignorant degenerate nor am I depressed. I'm grateful for what I have.

firsd bost best bost

Attached: IMG_20180609_073751_963.jpg (1440x1440, 196K)

It's interesting as well with the Zimbardo experiment you can see in the footage there is just one of the participants of the guard group who openly say, I wanted to try an experiment of my own and pushed the violence boundaries. The others followed. In a real situation this can be seen in the Winterbourne View scandal. Psychotics do have influence which can guide the peer group

>implying personality profiles aren’t highly correlated with race

I don't believe a psychopath will only choose a field to be tyrannical. Yes some will choose this profession for the reason you stated but i believe some will take up this field for genuine interest and will excel at it. I didn't read the last articles you have given me but scanned these. the first is a sex pest and isn't necessarily psychopathic the second was gross negligence and again isn't necessarily psychopathic. would love to get into this but was just browsing and rather busy

The plebs in this thread dont understand anything about the subject nor do they even know the differences between sociopathy and psychopathy

You fools should learn to listen, accumulate informations and then make up a proper opinion on a subject

the elite is primarily composed of psychopaths

Sociopaths sooner or later take control of every civilized society, and once there, govern it for their personal benefit and profit as they see fit, with law and morality becoming tools to keep the poor enslaved.

Their greed gets the better of them in the end. If you don't believe in a God that isn't money, it's easy to make your philosophy of government "Après moi le déluge." They enjoy a few generations of unlimited wealth and power, only to be taken completely by surprise when the tax and usury revenue stops coming and the barbarians start showing up at the gates, as the people who defended the city in ages past begin to stop reproducing or join the barbarians.

Not that they didn't know that day would come---they just expected not to live to see it. To a sociopath, consequences are for other people.

Civilizations rarely die natural deaths, much less commit suicide. They are murdered by their own elites.

Sociopaths are more self-interested in average, therefore less likely to go to war over ideologies/religion.

They still have instincts/motivation system, though.

Again, use your brain before spreading your nonsense

There is a move to drop the labels as you can only deal with what is observable and possible dangerous to the self and others. How does it present itself.

Attached: chinese.png (1400x5552, 946K)

That has nothing to do with sending other people to fight wars for you, supposedly on ideological grounds when really there's an ulterior motive.

This 'move' is so primitive, it's beyond belief

You people are geberalizing the possible results of being a psychopath and killing everyone of them - how fanatical and psychopathic is that?

Bugmen are rampant.

Attached: theylive.jpg (700x394, 107K)

You are blaming the toxic person influencing others, but not the primitive fools carrying out those attrocities?