Faggots say Pizzagate is Fake... Let's remind them. LAURA GALOR EDITION

In this thread I want all the Info On LAURA SILSBY AKA LAURA GALOR... she is damming proof that pizzagate exists... also post all evidence... LOTS of (((truthers))) are saying pizzagate is fake ala SNOPES style.... you fucking Sellout!!

Attached: 1528492212389.jpg (553x485, 65K)

I guess all of pizzagate is debunked now that LEWIS the prepper is here...

Says faggots

Attached: 1528502798443m.jpg (525x1024, 164K)

Fuck Traitors to KING AND COUNTRY!!!

Attached: 1528422682283m.jpg (1024x471, 92K)

ROTHSCHILD

Attached: 1528201032154.png (917x598, 642K)

Show me the SILSBY

Attached: 1527547911936m.jpg (1024x585, 131K)

Normal

Attached: 1527498947012.jpg (987x1024, 196K)

Hollywood stuff... you atheists wouldn't understand the higher principles

Attached: 1527551845932.jpg (650x438, 66K)

Attached: Clintons protected child theif Laura Silsby-Gayler.jpg (1696x5024, 517K)

Attached: Haiti - Laura - Alert Sense.jpg (540x954, 123K)

Attached: Wikileaks -clinton supported laura silsby.jpg (636x808, 144K)

Attached: Jorge Puello - Laura Silsby.jpg (800x2000, 497K)

Attached: Laura Silsby.jpg (915x791, 336K)

Can you imagine where that phone number goes.... liberal firefighters on the other end of phone... hush hush and sweeping it under the rug.

If you know about human trafficking, call the cops.

check'd

Trump just said on G7/8 live stream that he invented the term 'fake news'. We know that the term was originally created as disinfo about pizzagate. Trump is baiting (((them))) into talking about this.

Attached: 1528055210287.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Ok I’m awake and let’s humt pedos. For fun for fucking fun. I did scoop that 308 Belgian btw. Long range pedo powers

Attached: 9042BF88-C4DB-46AB-A43E-8975674C39E3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

>hex barrel lever action
holy moly

Attached: 1524612692193.gif (400x300, 973K)

It’s only a 357 but my buddy has a 45-70 that’ll reach 800 meters it’s like over twenty inches of fall so you gotta be competition level shooter

Pizzagate is fake.

Attached: 1501969637070.jpg (685x474, 62K)

One post

Do not call the cops. Many police departments very comped. Call ice or dhs.

Call nobody. Shoot. Bury. Keep quiet

Attached: E15E1AAA-F4C3-4174-8D02-7543D009FB3D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

>#2
Pizzagate is still fake
GOP controls both houses, the presidency and the AG. If there were a lib child trafficking ring, they would be all over it. Weird emails are not proof

Attached: 1510798447867m.jpg (1024x731, 83K)

I think tweeting directly to Trump will be the only way to get attention

Attached: cuntmason1.jpg (779x879, 148K)

checked
>what is blackmail
Also, anyone investigating the corruption is killed. Hard to tell the truth when dead, right?

Fuck off

So hilldog is so completely powerful that she is able to blackmail the entire GOP power structure, but not powerful enough to become president?

Attached: Motivation2.png (1353x907, 1.58M)

No

Attached: 1528421399090.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

She's the queen daughter and since 1783 the american colonies belong to the British Crown.
Surprise!

Chelsea and Hillary Clinton have a suspicious interest in debunking this particular “hoax”. Like who gives a shit about what a few people make up on a Laotian watercolor forum.

Yeah cuz the gop isn’t into it

Attached: 28F47236-C3BD-4347-A525-3A095F4AE0F0.jpg (875x490, 114K)

except many of them are on tape diddling kiddies as their initiation into the halls of dc...dumshit.

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

Attached: Trump-and-ivanka.jpg (465x636, 74K)

Daddy’s cummies, nice and yummy

Thick and gooey, feel like honey

That sweet milk, oh-so-tasty

Daddy, Daddy, please be hasty!

My tongue swirls round and round

While Daddy gives my ass a great big pound

Over in the corner, wrapped in chains

Mommy huddled over, screaming in pain

“Shut up, bitch! Stay on the floor!”

Mommy sobbing louder, I call her a whore

She reaches behind her for her gun

While Daddy gropes and tickles my sweet buns

Puts the barrel between her teeth

And Daddy’s semen begins to seep

Gunpowder, blood, brains and gore

Mommy’s lifeless corpse slumps ⬇ to the floor

Cummies, cummies filling my throat

My pussy is completely soaked

But Daddy’s cock just gets bigger

Over near the drawers, he grabs the scissors

Cuts a hole in Mommy’s stomach

In her hand, a gin and tonic

He begins to unravel her strings of intestines

“Look closely, you’ll learn a lesson”

Ties a noose, rigs it tight

“Sweetie, sweetie, no need to fight”

Puts her guts around my neck

“Looks like everything’s good and set”

Lets me fall down ⬇ about a yard

Face turning blue, choking hard

All the while, Daddy’s stroking his cock

And for a moment, our eyes lock

Tears of joy stream down my face

I’m going to a better place~

Attached: images (1).jpg (234x216, 9K)

1 cummie 2 cummies 3 cummies 4. daddy is roaring and i want some more. cum for me daddy cum in here quick. so many cummies i might just get sick. yummie yummie yummie all the cummies in my tummy. Daddy is roaring and shouting real hard. i knew what i was doing right from the start. daddy is making cummies just for me. its in my stomach yummie. it's filling my mouth, it's filling my holes. it isnt stopping i'm swallowing whole. daddy is yelling and pulling my hair. he throws me, i'm bending over the chair. now for the final hole to be filled. that night, my energy drained, am i going to be killed? daddy now uses my body as a rag. to clean all his cummies, cummies that i gagged. i lose my consciousness, everything turns dark. i wake up the next day, more cummies to eat. daddy will give me more, as long as i bark. 'bark bark give me cummies' i tell my daddy. daddy gives me cummies, again i am happy.

Attached: 915bd4a61bc19937c1a2933ab0f8c5ca.jpg (800x951, 78K)

Woah Woah Woah Hold on Stick em UP THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS A ROBBERY Hand over the CUMMIES and no DADDY gets hurt Send this to your naughtiest little partners in crime and you'll get SACKS OF CUMMIES Get 5 back, you're a squishy little rebel without a cause Get 10 back, you're a career cummie criminal bustin all the daddies banks Get 15 back, you're a little FAT CAT with mad stacks of CUMMIES Get 20 back, you're the CUMMIE QUEEN

Attached: ozgqX2Z.jpg (640x456, 274K)

DICKCEMBER is cumming up santa's little hoes you have ONE MONTH to find a daddy that will sure fill your stocking with his creamy eggnog so find those pair of jingle bells that you wanna rock around the christmas tree all night longride your daddy's reindeer all night like does with his sleigh ya slutty elf so this DICKCEMBER be sure to suck on daddy's candy cane all day every day

Attached: donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg (675x380, 46K)

Attached: 30038643.jpg (599x818, 73K)

Fuck me hard daddy I want your gigantic cock in my princess hole, and I want you to slam it in and out, fuck me good, I want you to hold me down and fuck me until I can't take it anymore, then keep going daddy. By the time you're done, I want your cock to be raw and throbbing, and all my holes filled

Attached: CuYCLjZXEAIwD3_.jpg (472x337, 28K)

Don't talkto meif youdon'tsiton Santa daddy'sthicccummiemeatpole

Attached: 1517470138189.jpg (640x431, 56K)

Arkancide is a word from 10 years ago. Hillary has a long history of disposing the political dissidents.

Im daddys little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny he lifts me up and puts me on ⬇⬇ his huge cock and i spin and spin whirrr i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning until i squirt leaving me all wet with his cummies god im such a spinny dizzy little slut for daddy

Attached: donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-06.jpg (524x660, 44K)

>leftist pedos think posting pics of trump with his daughter is the same as trafficking actual humans and hanging cannibal ritual artwork in your campaign headquarters office

try again spooks

ust me n' mah daddy, ridin I gots pretty hungry so I started ta pout Dude axed if I was down ⬇for suttin' yummy n' I axed what tha fuck n' da perved-out muthafucka holla'd he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drank them! I slurp them! I swallow dem whole It make daddy happy so itz mah only goal... Harder daddy dawwwwg! Harder daddy dawwwwg! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I be daddy's princess but I be also a whore biaaatch! Dude make me feel squishy!Dude make me feel good! Dude make me feel every last muthafuckin thang a lil should!~ Wa-What!

Attached: Trump-Ivanka-Creepy-Cringe-Leave.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Daddy touches my thicc ass

He tells me I'm a pretty lass

Puts his penis in ⬅ my butt

Oh my god , I'm such a slut!

Mommy sees us, and she's mad

"I'm sorry hun, the sex was bad!"

Mommy pulls out ⬆ guns akimbo

Because she hates her little bimbo

The Cummies are dripping ⬇from my hole

I can't stop working on Daddy's pole

Mommy shoots , her shots all miss

Daddy and I share a special kiss

One round left , Mommy takes the gun

She rests the barrel on her tongue

"Goodbye world , and goodbye cheater!

I hope you're happy with your stupid wife beater!"

The gun goes bang , Mommy dies

But we don't care, Daddy just sighs

No thoughts in her head , no blood in her heart ⬅,

"That stupid whore can't tear us apart."

Attached: 1517468912483.jpg (873x491, 232K)

>i have underlying mental issues the post

oh look its tam luzzatto personal friend of Hillary Clinton and avid blogger

Attached: tam.png (830x1074, 546K)

This is a very good argument

wtf why don’t girls irl ever say shit like this

You think you're hot shit, dontcha you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the Jock Sturges Institue of Fine Art, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret fundraisers for Haitian orphanages/pizza shops, and I have over 300 confirmed ritual sacrifices.

I am trained in spirit cooking and I’m the top pizza procurer in the entire Democratic party. You are nothing to me but just another hot shit. I will sacrifice you to Baphomet with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Jay-Z will be in attendance.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pederasts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your immortal soul. You’re fucking spirit cooked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sacrifice you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare cock.

Not only am I extensively trained in ritual sacrifice, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Democratic Party donors list and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little nazi. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fresh breast milk mixed with fresh sperm milk and sprinkle fresh morning urine all over your nightmare dreams and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking spirit cooked, kiddo.

Attached: 1523859358701.jpg (871x787, 104K)

Degenerate loser. You will die of starvation in a camp when the time comes

what is it about a place you'll happily call a
>homeless camp in the arizona desert
is contradictory to a
>child sex camp
?

Where exactly do you think things like that happen?

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

Attached: 3424324424.jpg (595x704, 79K)

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pizzagate pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten into a warm pool with toddlers? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than watching conspiracy videos on youtube.

Don't be a hot shit. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was a chef at the Besta Pizza, and starter on my ping pong team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to pizzagate related screenshots"? I also get straight CP's, and have a banging hot trafficking victim (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: 1526848733120.jpg (637x350, 57K)

So what if they're a group of child kidnapping child selling child eating child molesting child raping pizza loving addicts. That is no indication on what kind of leaders they are.

Attached: 1481249236118.jpg (860x616, 96K)

so have anyone been arrested due pizzagate?

This is fascinating, however it's getting pretty late and I need to catch up on my sleep. I haven't slept well all week and I finally feel sleepy. I think I will be going to sleep now, goodnight anons.

Attached: 1525846056130.jpg (1152x864, 531K)

Holy shit the amount of shills in this thread OP you must be onto something

Attached: 68BD2206-DB1F-494B-8F70-2860A6838FB4.jpg (649x583, 77K)

I'm not a shill okay.
I am a normal person who knows that pizza gate isn't real and it'd just an autistic role play made up by jobless manchildren who are jealous of successful people. Little kids who think food is slang for criminal activity.
How am I supposed to enjoy my pizza if you guys call people pedos over it.

Attached: 1507553680735.jpg (634x594, 40K)

W̺̜͉͞o̮͘a̖̺̣̹ḫ̘͍͙�̟͖̼�̹̫͠ ̤̤̻W̛͓̼̞̺̻̟̻oa̫̺̘̺̭h̩͉̦̫̗ͅ�͙̞̻͓ͅ�̭̺͈̤͉͙ ̱̜̮W̘o͖̮̤̬a̞̫ͅh̵͇̰͈͙�͔͓̞̱̥̟͜�͍͘ ͎̹̦H̭o̺̬͓͕̬̥̫͜l̗̤̣͍d̥̫̞̫̹͡ ̧̼o͈̖͎̥̹̼͇͡n̞͈̼͕̠�͇̕�̳͉̤̦͚ ̪̦̱͖̮͇̫͡S̺̬͕͘t͙̬͉̣͓͉́i͕̩̤͙͡c̜̝̭̩̱̰̹͞ķ̳͈̗̜̞ ̦̬̀e̤̯̬̟m ̳UP̣̹̪͙�͓̭͖͖̰͚͚�͙̼̼̩̦̜�͇̪̪̕�̖�̬͇̞̬ͅ�̯̳̺̯̘͓̱�̙͉̼�̧ ̯͘T͉H́A̴̗̳̥ͅT̬̯͈̤͉͉'͖͓̭̳̘̖S ̯̹R̯͇̝̩ͅỊ̝̰͉̟͙G̟̗̥̫̫̦̩H̷͈̱̭͍T̹͓͚̗͖ͅ�͚̫̟̘�̸ ̭̪̗̣T͈̭H̼̪͕͜I̵̟̬̦͇S̛̹̻͖̼͕ ̜̠͎̺̹̭I̱̰͔̻Ś̭̣͎͖ ̴̣̞A ̖̬̼̘͕͚RO͍͙̘̮̬B̭B̰̣̤̖̪̳Ẹ̟͈͓RY̵̺͖͚�̭�̹͓̫͠ ̧̦ͅH͔̰̗a̻ṇ̭d͚̳̀ ͔̪͈͇͇̯o͉̻͎͔͓v̴̻̘͇é̪̺̬̹̣͉r̫̰̘͍ ͅț̩͚̝̪̼͖h̜̜͖̝̞̣ͅe ̹̪̦̼͖̩̙C͈̹͍͉͔U̺̤̤͉͍͟M̡͎͖M̙̼ͅI̟͍E̩̹S̨͈͙�̝̞̖̮̠�̯̦͞�͔͈̰̫̜͈�̗̮̼̕�̙͖̻̦̬͉͎� ̗̭̟̹a̛̘̣͚̜n̮͔̬̘̳ͅd͙͚̻ ̷̥͈̣̺̯̹n̻̜͖̳o̶ ̴̤̳̤D̵̥͚͉͉̟͍A̳̜͍̦̟͘D̨D͉̼̕ͅY̬͎̝͔͚ͅͅ�͉͙̠̝͎̩͖͟�̦�͖̼�͚͚̮̳͖͇̫̜ͅ ̠̭͘g͚̤̟e̦̗̞̘̝͓t̻̩s͎̤̹̣̺ ̖̭̮͉̗͢h̤͟u̦r̟̮̘̩̦ț̴͚̪̩͉̯̦ ̙̟�̗̩̙̱�͔S̷̳̙̪̤͕e̤̤͔̞͇̗n̸̯͎̮͇d͎͕̯̣͠ ͉͎̰͖͔̰t̝̗̩̣̦͢h̺̣̹̠̤̬͙i̹͖͖s̷ ̙̬͍̖̣̘t͚̖ǫ̩͚ ̰̰y̳͎̖͉o̷̫̫̪u̯̹̯̞̱͉̤r̶͓̙̥̗̞̹ ̻̰n̰͎̝̟̥͞ͅa̝̙͎̠̝u̳̜͈̠̫̰ͅg̥ͅh̦t͖̣̻̝ͅi̧e̛s̷t�̖�̡̮̱̜͈͇͍̯ ͔lͅi͚̹̦̩̮͈̪͟t̘t̵̻̗̳̰̖l̡̖͉̰͙̜̖e̼̤̖ ̩�̛̺̗̺̮̫�̸̤̖̙̬p̫̬͉̟̬͈̙͞a̘r͓̤̙͝t͖̯̙̹̫͈ń̦͔e͝r͕s̘̖͟ ̰͍̤̻̜̰̖͢i͖̬̬̝̬̰͜ṇ͓ ̞͖̖̩͍c̱͚̥͙̩̰͍͠ri͎̞̬̺̟̘m̨e̺̬̩̥͚ͅ ̧̭̳͎̬̱̳ͅ�̣͙͉̠�̼̦̘̰̬̜�̠͎̬̣͍́��̺͕͕̜͇̠̮�̵

Attached: 1507605445650.jpg (634x462, 60K)

Attached: 1525615064055.jpg (650x380, 57K)

Drumpfies, give me one reason I shouldn't vote Hilldawg in 2020 that isn't a conspiracy about her health or your so called satanic cult ran out of the basement of a pizza parlor. Give me a real political policy or reason or your just being daft.

Attached: 1483573377332.jpg (666x1000, 104K)

>17 posts by this ID
>all derailing the conversation
>IM NOT A SHILL MKAY?
A fucking leaf. Day of the rake fucking when

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years. I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst. It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Attached: 1481096045478.jpg (903x906, 163K)

Where there is smoke, there's fire.

Attached: 1505106486570.jpg (500x326, 41K)

K̡̩͓̦̺͈̹̻͙͓̖̬̹̠̺͍͠i̸̙͖͓͉͝͞ͅl̫̝̖̞̤͚̯͈͔͜͢͢͜l̸̮̖̟͕͓̤̩͙͉̘̳̰̹͔͇͘̕͡ ̡̨̼̠̻̘̻̬͈y̶̴͈̟̘̼̣̮̝͖̯̠̱̼̪̞̮̪̰̬ͅọ̷̘̱͇͖̙̱̀͡͡ư̴͓͓͚̥͉̠̠͖͓̪͚̘̯͢͞ŗ̴̛͔̺͇̜̭͟͞ś̢̯̯͕͇͔̮͍̤̩̥̬̱͇̻͜ͅe̶̢̛͉̟͙̠͚͔͚͍̻͍͜l̵̡̦̖̖̳͘͟f̶̭̜̹̠̪̣̞͖̘̙́͠ͅ ̙͙̥̰̹̰͢͞f̸̷̴̮̳̼͚̘̙̬̙̼̗͠a̸̢̙̝̩̻̪̥̺̝̝̥̦̠̯͕̺g̸̸̯̯̫̹̬͟͜g̶̛̹̟̼̟̖͍̗̝͚͜͢͞o̶̪̳̘̬̤̘͢͞t͕̠͖̳̞̳͞͝

Child sex trafficking happens in the US.
We know it happens because with fantastic regularity we capture the traffickers.
Who we dont catch are their customers
People with enough money to buy slaves.
And enough connections to avoid justice.
Only a very narrow selection of people are even capable of being guilty of this heinous crime.

I don't know if family am I just ordered pizza and some Cajun dry rub wings from Pizza Hut.

Attached: 15285634219191134735045.jpg (3264x1836, 1.64M)

ITS OVER FOR TRUMP!!! HILARYS MY PRESIDENT!!! PIZZAGATE IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT CAUSED A LUNATIC TO SHOOT UP A PIZZA PLACE, THESE ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF FAKE NEWS!!! HILARYS HEALTH IS FUCKING PERFECT!!! REPUBLICANS ARE PEDOPHILES FOR SUPPORTING ROY MOORE!!! 25+ DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS (MAYORS MOSTLY) WERE NOT ARRESTED, CONVICTED, OR INDICTED FOR PEDOPHILIA OR CP IN THE LAST YEAR!!! 50+DEMOCRATS HAVE NOT BEEN ARRESTED, CONVICTED, OR INDICTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT OR RAPE!!! 100+ DEMOCRAT LEANING PUNDITS, POLITICIANS, ACTORS ETC HAVE NOT STEPPED DOWN AS A RESULT OF SEX HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS!!! MAN-MADE CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!!! NET NEUTRALITY IS A GOOD THING FOR THE INTERNET!!! THE PATRIOT ACT IS PATRIOTIC!!! PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS AN ORGANIZATION THAT HELPS PLAN AND ORGANIZE THE BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD!!! CNN IS REAL NEWS!!! JOHN PODESTA IS NOT A PEDOPHILE, HES A VICTIM OF CONSPIRACY THEORISTS FROM INFOWARS AND Jow Forums!!! ROBERT MUELLER DIDN'T HAND DELIVER WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM TO RUSSIA, HE ONLY BROUGHT LIKE 10g OF IT TO A MOSCOW AIRPORT TERMINAL, TECHNICALLY NOT RUSSIA!!! THE FBI ISN'T CORRUPT!!! CHEMTRAILS AREN'T REAL!!! JFK WAS KILLED BY A LONE GUNMAN LEE HARVEY OSWALD!!! THE GULF OF TONKIN WASN'T A FALSE FLAG!!! THE KILLING OF BABIES IN IRAQI HOSPITALS ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND DESERT STORM WAS JUSTIIFIED!!! THE IRAQ WAR WAS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE SADDAAM HAD WMDS!!! WIKILEAKS IS FAKE NEWS AND ITS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT!!! THE SAUDIS, JEWS DIDNT ORCHESTRATE 9-11 AND THE DEEPSTATE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT!!! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEALTH PLAN!!! HILARY HAS A 98% CHANCE OF WINNING ELECTION, TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN!!! NASA IS NOT 100% WORTHLESS!!! ROCKETS ARE CUTTING EDGE TECH!!! EINSTEIN IS SMARTEST PERSON EVER, HIS THEORIES CANNOT BE REFUTED, EVER!!! 6 MILLION JEWS WERE SLAUGHTERED IN THE HOLOCAUST!!! ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE!!! THERE ARE MORE THEN 2 GENDERS!!! KAITLYN JENNER IS BEAUTIFUL!!! THE DNC WAS HACKED BY RUSSIANS!!! THE FROGS WERE BORN GAY, THEY WERENT 'TURNED' GAY!!

Attached: 132312312312312.jpg (600x573, 79K)

If you really believe children are being molest at a pizza parlor in DC, don't you have a moral obligation to go down there and try and stop it? Either you're a coward or know deep down Pizzagate isn't real, please pick one.

Attached: 1525347163874.jpg (650x487, 63K)

You did it, Jow Forums. You broke another Canadian.

Attached: 1513145665816.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>so have anyone been arrested due pizzagate?
Not really, but why do you need arrests when you only need le spicy meems and poorly concocted schizo-like "redpills" such as to brainwash retard stormniggers with an axe to grind?

>If 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9 or 0
Pizza gate isn't real

Attached: tumblr_osok1qJlc81qa6w7zo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

God damn it, that's the first rational explanation for this I have heard. I've read it this whole time as dominoes being played on top of pizza or pasta which makes no fucking sense. Fucking northern cunts would say some dumb shit like that. "I'm on some good fucking pizza, dontcha know." Fuckers.

But really, thanks. I would prefer to be bluepilled on this huge pedo ring, even though I know sex trafficking is a real thing and that there have been many government officials tied to it in the past. But this just really makes it easier for me to pretend this isn't happening and ignore the fact that little minority babies get sold and raped. I just hope they don't get too many white babies.

Attached: 1497129034085.jpg (396x438, 59K)

You mean like the "child traffickers" on backpage.com? Lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Attached: tumblr_oqf6hfW4ro1qa6w7zo1_1280.png (1080x1080, 550K)

pizzagate isn't real, john oliver told me so

Attached: 1521183095141.jpg (552x720, 49K)

Is anyone else feeling sleepy? I think the radioactive dust is messing with my sleep-cycles.

Attached: 1506134752243.jpg (690x527, 33K)

"Little children will be in the pool for your entertainment"

FAKE NEWS SCHIZO
TAKE YOUR MEDS LMAOOO!!!

This won't lead to anything. This'll fade from all our minds in a week.

Attached: 1523120260160.jpg (468x483, 59K)

dumb question: I'm a coward (so called).

I dont want to get shot or go to jail. I'm not capable of swooping in and physically dismantling an internaitonal pedophile trafficking ring by myself.

additionally I dont "know" comet pingpong is the place, and I don't "know" pizzagate is real.
I am pointing out that regardless of whether or not the specific who/what/where/when/why of pizza gate are not true. Everything being discussed is still happening somewhere and being done by someone. Acting like its completely ridiculous is why people think you're a shill.
There is a profile of the kinds of people who could perpetrate a crime like this. A crime like this is definitely being perpetrated because international child sex trafficking is a verified phenomenon that requires billions of dollars in its economy and complex networks of political corruption just to exist.
It's really happening, and if you have a better idea of who is doing it and where, I am begging you to point it out and share why you think so instead of shitposting more.

Yeah not going to lie, I'm feeling pretty sleepy. Aren't we all feeling sleepy, anons?

Anyone else sleepy? Yaawwn

Someone post the emails...

Anyone else getting really sleepy? I think I am going to go to sleep. This is a big nothing burger.

Attached: Rrc0xDW.jpg (2316x2469, 756K)

what’s your endgame, genius?

You know it's real with all that Trump and his daughter crap above.

Disgusting

PG is nothing more than a horror story conjured up by basement dwelling incels that have nothing going on in their pathetic lives. The fact is these sad perma virgin turbo autists need a boogeyman to exist so that they can some how bring meaning into their lives. The simple fact is there isn't any HARD EVIDENCE that proves PG is real. These man children tried to destroy an innocent pizza owners livelihood by spreading falsehoods all over the net and probably ruined his reputation as a result. Even Alex Jones (our guy) admitted it was BOLOGNA.... Anyways whatever if you idiots wanna keep fanning the flames go ahead but this shit is boring.

Attached: 1482269561828.jpg (955x960, 86K)

There isn't any credible evidence that proves pizzagate is a real thing. Even Alex Jones knows he fucked up and apologized for covering pizzagate without evidence or poof of any child sex rings going out of pizza shops in D.C

Follow your fat mouthed leader and just back off, you kids think you did a good job by spreading fake news but all you did was ruin everyones free speech.

Attached: 1492070817009.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

THIS DESU
fucking pizza isn't real fags.
Also, the holocaust IS real, please remember the 6 gorillillilion

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

oops I guess your binder doesnt have a reply to my type of post in it huh?

>there isn’t any hard evidence
>alex jones is our guy
>this shit is boring
What is your endgame, idiot?

If there was anything to be uncovered at Comets it's been long wiped clean by now. You can cover up a single pillar pretty easily, but you can't hide the entire structure forever.

Widen your fucking scopes and find the distribution/acquisition networks, because you can point out how creepy Alefantis's instagram account is until the fucking cows come home but it isn't getting us anywhere closer to dragging scumfuck pedo trash into the light and bringing them to justice.

I didn't watch this Alex Jones apology special or whatever it is everybody's buttblasted over, but if the message was to stop focusing on this single pizza place than I agree. Again, I'm not here telling you that they aren't guilty-- I don't fucking know-- but if we're ever going to get anything real accomplished we have to be ready to look at this thing in a much larger context.

And while I'm not a huge fan or a regular Alex Jones listener (snake oil vibes), I don't think it's fair to demonize him for imploring people to start looking at the bigger picture. The Comet investigation has hit a dead end, and all anons are doing now is grasping at straws when their autism could be put to much better use elsewhere.

Attached: 1526104479945.jpg (1024x768, 466K)

wtf

Are you claiming the emails are fake?

Quit distracting the pedo ring with the pizza place.

he timeline where a pizza-shop is the secret tool of the Satanic elite..... because by talking about a Pizza Shop the MSM isn't talking about all the rest of the dirty laundry of the Satanic elite.

Pedophilia and Opimum in Afganistan? Absolutely ravaging countries in the middle east, and promoting radical fundamentalism instead of science and modernity?

Forget about those goys; the real problem is this Pizza shop.

Attached: 1524476241060.jpg (1024x537, 158K)

Why isn't it fake? Because someone wrote about what they think the emails mean? Comet Pizza is not involved in any child sex trafficking ring. So, please explain how the "pizza thing" is real?

Attached: 1491352168266.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

>n-no goyim, its all a lie

Attached: rabbi.jpg (640x400, 43K)

haha idiots pizza isn't real

Attached: 1504328728611.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Ding, ding ding.
Exactly