Tommy Robinson Protest

Protest to free Tommy Robinson takes place in the UK today @ 3PM in London (Whitehall) and Manchester as well as other cities.

Background to the case:
>Robinson livestreams outside Muslim child-grooming trial
>Gets arrested for 'Breach of the Peace'
>Prosecuted by judge for breaching terms of prior conviction conditions
>Given 13 months in prison
>Judge places reporting ban on the case

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQqdg-2fmw

Attached: 6462462462464.jpg (900x506, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/8463934/Israel-supplied-arms-to-Argentina-during-Falklands-War.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU
blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf
fberg.com/events/1746857538741428/
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M
youtube.com/watch?v=LQWhiNNeNNc
youtu.be/nwxGJCzYVys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EVERYONE OF THOSE SPEAKERS IS CONTROLLED-OPPOSITION KIKE

Attached: 987641321854.jpg (576x1024, 172K)

choose life, these guy are going to lose their jobs and get jailed for hate speech

Attached: sdfsd.jpg (832x479, 70K)

>brave British tommy
Based netherlander

GO ON TOMMEEH

The only livestream working for me.

I hope so desu. More furious people with nothing to lose.

kill tommy robinson

#FREETOMMY lads and ingnore the damage control shills we are being swamped with.

>muh zionism
>just ignore islam and rape gangs ang gov tyranny lads
Absolute mongs.

good speech going on right now

time for nighty night juncker

Attached: Greet isjnt it.jpg (780x440, 76K)

Yes, they are. Gert wilders is speaking right now. The jews are so damn good at harnessing people's good intentions to subvert it towards their goals.

>damage control shills
And here you are shilling for the ZOG

It's every brit's national duty to attend this event
>inb4 yes goyim bla bla

These bongs don't even know they're actually falling into the trap... Pathetic

wtf I love Zionism now

their solution to curing our cancer is to run about chanting about burning all the cigarettes before even getting rid of the fucking tumours first

No one is shilling for ZOG you mong, we are happy that brits are getting off their arse in numbers to protest goverment tyranny and paki rape gangs.

Perfect analogy

You are shilling, you just don't know it yet...
Wake the fuck up you knob

when is the march supposed to start?

so you're saying we shouldn't get rid of the Muslims?

good shit by geert too bad he's a ZOG-man but at least he's not UK/US tier ZOG

Nobody is saying ignore that shit. It's good that people are resisting islam. It's important to red pill the new people coming to the movement that these controlled ops intend on harnessing the people's energy towards promoting the jewish israel agenda.

That's not what I'm saying you twat.
Grow a brain and perhaps you'll understand

This the new thread lads?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/8463934/Israel-supplied-arms-to-Argentina-during-Falklands-War.html

Wait a second m8 you're telling me that our Tommy supports israel, a nation that has killed british lads in the Falklands and in the 1960's in Palestine where they hung brits with piano wire? The same people who are making us go to war in the middle east!?

You're telling me that the Israeli's supplied the exocet missiles to the Argies who then used them to kill hundreds of british sailors and tommy is a minion of these guys!?

Oh and old irish lad robinson the jew is supported by the guys who wrote this!

That's weird. He's supported by the same people who created the migrant crisis and removed gaddafi in libya opening the floodgates? What the fuck m8.
Why would I support a traitor who is literally being funded and controlled by the people who not only sent our lads to die in the fucking desert but also brought all these muzzies here...

Something doesn't smell right.

Something smells downright JEWISH.

Wait Robinson isn't even English? He's a fucking irish yid?
And he uses a fake name? Stephen Yaxley (((lennon))) and he supports a nation that hates the british and murdered out lads and continues to have our lads killed in wars in the middle east.

Fuck m8... This is all starting to come together now isn't it...

Let's see who supports old Robinson.

Pam Gellar - American Jew Zionist
Frank Gaffney - American Jew Zionist

HMMMMM IM SENSING A PATTERN HERE M8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1506962372476.jpg (637x476, 125K)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTOMMMY TOMMY TOMME TOOMEE ROBINSON

Why is faggot still not banned??
MODS????

What the fuck is the cameraman doing?

Nor is the solution to be screaming ZOG/KIKE SHILL at everyone. These thing come incrementally. Once islam is removed, people are going to want to know exactly who opened the gates to them. Then the JQ will be more palatable to the masses. Right now its radioactive and guaranteed to kill any nascent movement.
"Softly softly catchee monkey"

>he's not UK/US tier ZOG

hahaha, what? The guy is an asian jew mutt.

Attached: rechtspopulismus-eu-parlament-wilders.jpg (1300x731, 96K)

Wait a second m8 you're telling me that our Tommy supports israel, a nation that has killed british lads in the Falklands and in the 1960's in Palestine where they hung brits with piano wire? The same people who are making us go to war in the middle east!?

You're telling me that the Israeli's supplied the exocet missiles to the Argies who then used them to kill hundreds of british sailors and tommy is a minion of these guys!?

That's weird. He's supported by the same people who created the migrant crisis and removed gaddafi in libya opening the floodgates? What the fuck m8.
Why would I support a traitor who is literally being funded and controlled by the people who not only sent our lads to die in the fucking desert but also brought all these muzzies here...

And he uses a fake name? Stephen Yaxley (((lennon))) and he supports a nation that hates the british and murdered out lads and continues to have our lads killed in wars in the middle east.

HMMMMM IM SENSING A PATTERN HERE M8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1519470606998.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

You've seen this right:
blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf

If you're going to believe in this stuff at least make sure you get the details correct cause they're important.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.. what are we supposed to do just not push back at all?

Demos across Australia tomorrow as well:

fberg.com/events/1746857538741428/

(Notice how ours are being run by an open Zionist former IDF member, it hardly matters if it makes things better in Australia.

just report and filter

at least the uKKK takes Geert's security seriously

Report this prick for spamming...

Well that's what people in this protest want. As far as I'm concerned if you're against them you're against their goals. Now fuck off.

I'm thick mate. Why is a massive 20,000 protest about getting rid of muslims and their rape gangs wrong?
Can you explain it to a stupid peon like myself who just doesn't want to be eaten alive by muslims?

Riotcops on the scene: youtube.com/watch?v=gfQqdg-2fmw

Wilders arrested?

Attached: Greetus.jpg (535x301, 12K)

HMMMMM IM SENSING A PATTERN HERE M8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1497473175324.jpg (1920x2591, 834K)

you need to fight for your survival britons
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M

suprised the muslims didn't' take a shot at wilders

The JEW gets protection lmao

>OIM NOT A RAYCIS, WE ALL DIFFENT KALERS.

Attached: 1497444496938.jpg (901x1200, 163K)

GEERT GETTING ARRESTED

Thats his security, idiot.

((()))

Attached: wilders-kipa.jpg (400x411, 45K)

Get details right wingnut.

Attached: no idea who this fat cunt is.jpg (1127x743, 214K)

HMMMMM IM SENSING A PATTERN HERE M8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1512500848562.jpg (540x716, 70K)

off to the clanker with those opinions geert

wilders is a zio-shill but at least he's anti-islamic instead of pro-islam like the UK zogbots

Does he have licence for that, governor?

Attached: Greetetoa.jpg (299x168, 5K)

>Causes mistrial because of attention whoring and shekeling.
> goes to jail.
> rape gangs walk free.

WINNING.

Attached: 885A27DA-B34C-4799-8E24-7A9D42720C6B.jpg (248x189, 32K)

>protesting in favor of a Zionist kike

Attached: fugg4.png (140x117, 11K)

They're just protecting him and the UKIP politician.

the absolute state of britain

Attached: 51dd26c23a1cf9f32157c01b8b943267[1].png (312x133, 76K)

Are they trying to split the crowd?

HMMMMM IM SENSING A PATTERN HERE M8

Attached: 1510226142412.jpg (1000x563, 134K)

Someone call RT and tell em to stop following this KIKE around

>Mention gun and knife crime
>Don't mention race of the perpetrators

What's his end game?

Just end it.

Attached: thefuck.gif (240x195, 415K)

See first post

That's easy m8. He's funded by the people who started and continue the migrant crisis so he's not gonna do anything about muzzies at all. He's an operative of the people behind sending the muzzies here!

HMMMMM IM SENSING A PATTERN HERE M8...........

Attached: 1515063964933.png (960x1080, 1.01M)

Stop with the spamming you fucking cretinous spastic.

Okay, what about it? What are you doing besides being a total faggot?

>dood i have all this information
>turns into a minority and loses all power

Great job, you autistic cunting nigger.

Attached: 1528136053145.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

End yourself subhuman Pakistani turd.

Reported that motherfucker a dozen times...
Where are the mods???

>Wie is you tawkin so long, we wuz ere to av fun
>OH TOMMEH TOMMEH, TOMMEH TOMMEH ROB-IN-SON

Attached: 1528543194667.jpg (810x713, 88K)

I meant yours you faggot

>lets join forces with the nation who hates us and have done everything they can to kill british men women and children including supporting the IRA in their bombing campaign
HMMMMMMM

Attached: 1524919596544.png (850x710, 538K)

Yank here. Y'all people are crazy!

Attached: Paddington.jpg (304x200, 49K)

OHHHHHHH TOMMEH TOMMEH

Attached: dullard.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Fucking lol'd
At least kosher nationalism is a stepping stone in the right direction, when yo start doing research it doesn't take long to see what group of people are behind Muslim immigration to Europe

Same lad. They must be asleep

Why do you mock the white working class when they are the ones getting off their bums & actually doing something other than whinging on brit/pol/ all day about how fucked we are and posting mean spirited poorly rendered charactures of their own people?

Attached: en1.jpg (363x400, 38K)

You keep posting that. Stop you utter moron.

When did I say join forces who anyone? See how close you are to being sent to a mental institution? How can you save our people you fucking waste? You can't even hold a conversation down via text anonymously.

Attached: 1523211592541.jpg (2132x2976, 636K)

Another stream
youtube.com/watch?v=LQWhiNNeNNc

Attached: 4514178765430023.jpg (720x471, 65K)

>>Judge places reporting ban on the case
anglo free speech

Attached: 1000.jpg (468x344, 54K)

what TR did is sabotage the trial by breaking the law and giving the sandnigger defender's the ability to claim the trial was unfair and prejudicial because of outside interference thus potentially allowing them to go free in the end. it's just one of the many things about Tommy that makes me think he is a paid for plant. the last chance the UK had went away with Nick Griffin and the BNP. TR is a civi nationalist who blames Islam but forgets that a huge amount of UK's problems lies with non-muslim african immigrants too. the problem that the UK has is that there are non-british people there.

That tune they sing it to, what is the original song?

Steve Bannon too busy on kidney dialysis.

>lets join forces with the israelis lads!
>I-I never s-said j-join forces g-guys i'm not a traitor!
Traitors get the first bullet.

Attached: 1498272892703.jpg (823x900, 81K)

Someone torch the coppers

He posts it 100s of times a day, especially in brit/pol/. I get sick of seeing them desu. The kind of people who will moan about the state we're in but then spend all day doing nothing but posting stale duplicate memes on brit/pol/ and shitting on anyone else doing something because its not "far right" enough for them . I despise these people.

I just started watching Geert Wilder's speech in London

HE IS AMAZING

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR YOUR HELP GEERT

YOU ARE A HERO

Darude - kill yourself.

Nah jk. It's the grandstand theme.

>YOU ARE A JEWISH HERO
>jews and israeli's literally behind the migrant crisis and mass migration
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1525702623889.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

SHARIA POLICE IN ACTION

youtu.be/nwxGJCzYVys

>The brave British boys and men who liberated the Netherlands were called Tommies.
>Today, the British government has imprisoned a Tommy.

Wow, that hurt...

I love you for this Geert

Attached: 1488843184696.jpg (340x340, 39K)

Isn't spam against the board rules?

Yes I agree about all of it but fuck off for missing the point

Also, based for posting Nick Griffin links. Feel like shit just want the only real British nationalist in politics to come back

Anne Marie Waters the zionist, feminist, Irish, liberal ex-Labour dyke?

BASED.

But I never said anything like that. Stop deflecting, you absolute pussy. I said you are defective and you deserve rope while you scream like the bitch you are.

I can imagine he is generally a low test underage b& who needs mercilessly beating. They always shy away from actually doing anything, but feel bold with their pasta they got from other schizo.

Our grandathers were faggots for going to war; plain and simple.

>his real name isn't even tommy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1527554690503.jpg (1378x2039, 446K)

t. JidF

Attached: 1522664504269.jpg (501x504, 28K)

Stephen being killed by sandniggers in jail would be the best outcome.
>People get more pissed at muslim immigrants and our dystopian police state
>stephen can't spread his pro jew narrative

Gert is a fucking zionist shill just like 'Robinson'
Don't sell yourself short by listening to people sponsored by Israel aka the country who gained their independence by blowing up our soldiers, the Tommies.

Still not seeing the pattern. Can you post 100x times more?

They were deluded. They were not faggots for believing they were laying their lives on the line for this country. Respect our servicemen you prick.

You sound more like the controlled op