The Israeli mafia has taken over the 24/7 Locksmith industry in the US. This is why it costs $300 to unlock a door now...

The Israeli mafia has taken over the 24/7 Locksmith industry in the US. This is why it costs $300 to unlock a door now. They scamming Americans and sending the money back to buy land in Israel

nytimes.com/2016/01/31/business/fake-online-locksmiths-may-be-out-to-pick-your-pocket-too.html

> Today, a well-oiled system keeps young Israelis flowing to the United States for locksmith jobs. Companies beckon on Israeli employment websites such as Maka (Hebrew for “score”). Among those currently hiring are Green Locksmith, Locksmith Garage, CT Locksmith and Mr. Locks. The latter, which claims its main office is in TriBeCa, promises that employees will earn as much as $4,000 a month and says it is looking for people “who are not afraid of new things.”
riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2009/11/05/israeli-locksmith-ring-charged-with-fraud-group-operated-in-missouri-and-florida
> Many of the locksmiths employed by Dependable were illegal immigrants from Isreal. Financial records show that some proceeds from the locksmiths were then funneled to a real-estate company in that country.
desertpeace.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/abc-news-unlocks-the-israeli-mafia-locksmith-business/
> One person who disagrees with Agababayev is an inside informant identified as “Ben”, who makes it clear that he is afraid of the scary side of notorious locksmith syndicates who consist of recent immigrants recruited from Israel. These folks identify Americans as stupid and from this belief they conduct their enterprise.

Attached: 460x408.jpg (460x408, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44383329
forward.com/opinion/341076/its-time-orthodox-jews-speak-out-against-shomrim-patrol/
dol.gov/whd/howtofilecomplaint.htm
jewishjournal.com/news/nation/224393/untold-story-daca-israeli-recipients/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow this got slid fast

>Many of the locksmiths employed by Dependable were illegal immigrants from Isreal
So that is why so many congressmen are afraind of passing immigration reform. They dont want to deport their relatives

Attached: zionism-t-horse.jpg (508x398, 171K)

So it wasn't just me... I noticed a ton of kikes charging out the ass for locksmithing in my area... God damn, someone fire up the ovens.

>not being in charge of your own security
it's like you want to get cucked, buy a lockpick set and a practice lock

> It's okay that ordinary families are taken advantage of because they're not aspies like me

Theyre like gypsies, but worse.

Me too. I had to call a locksmith to open a resident's door (I work security) and the guy spoke with an accent and wanted to charge $530 for it. Simply outrageous. I told him to fuck off and he cursed at me in what I thought was Arabic but it must have been Hebrew

So is starting a locksmith business and undercutting the Jews a profitable venture?
They unlock a door for $3k but I can do it for 2.3k.

You'll get murdered if you try that and the (((judge))) will let them go. Please be careful, no joke

> undercutting the mafia

You'll have to expose them and advertise on trustworthiness. They get their business by FLOODING all internet searches for 'locksmiths' so that they appear to be the only option in the area. People will have to know about you before they go online to find someone.

Yep.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44383329

And in places like NYC, they have a special relationship with the police and courts. See the refusal to go after Harvey Weinstein, or pic related

> The Brooklyn Hasidim accused of beating a young, gay black man named Taj Patterson back in 2013 are reportedly about to get a plea deal so sweet, they won’t serve a single day in prison. Patterson, who was beaten so badly that he was left blind in one eye, and who had homophobic slurs hurled at him throughout the ordeal, is surely having a hard time understanding the aftermath.

forward.com/opinion/341076/its-time-orthodox-jews-speak-out-against-shomrim-patrol/

Attached: crown-heights-shomrim-1.jpg (490x327, 180K)

This keeps getting slidddd

last bump

>unlocking door

nigger kick in a window and repair it for tree fiddy

Lol this is deeper than it appears. They are in the business of locks or rather to unlock your locks. to keep the thieves pushed down from the jews from taking your shit.

Did you contact DOL/ICE? They’re responsible for auditing LCAs and stuff like that.

dol.gov/whd/howtofilecomplaint.htm

didn't know that?

They are getting DACA payments and they are getting it from peoples Social Security. True story

>jewishjournal.com/news/nation/224393/untold-story-daca-israeli-recipients/

weird I didn't get a you, they done with it?

> legal access to buildings
Well played chosen

Well shit. The rabbit hole goes deeper

Gotta get that fix! If you cleared cookies, you won't get a you. They are cookie based not IP based. If I post on my phone and PC at the same time, my ID will be the same, but I will only get (You) on 1 device. It's weird.

I didn't but I know my shits being tracked maybe that has something to do with it, or on a public wifi could have switched serves and have same ID

wow

>not knowing how to jimmy a lock
Are you sure you're really white? Locks are very simple mechanisms, I've never called a locksmith for anything in my entire life.

>I know my shits being tracked

easy way to tell if you tracked is before you post click on the Name spot and see if your name pops up

a while back my friend said he had a run in with the Israeli locksmith scam. I forget the details, but I remember the Israeli part

It's all over. Google '24/7 Locksmith' and 99/100 results will be the same 1-3 companies feeding queries to their local scammers