This makes me sad user's

This makes me sad user's

Attached: 5f6e166.jpg (489x410, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4U4KGz72SEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvg50P4FwTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rejoice at his beauty wh*Teoid

Attached: david_hogg_getty.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Name one time this has happened.

>translympics

I would actually watch that

>men are better at being women than women are
Doesn’t surprise me anymore

trans mma fighter fucking wrecks women. how this shit is allowed is disgusting. the left is mentally deranged

youtube.com/watch?v=4U4KGz72SEg

WTF is b/c boys? Who is making this shitty language up and using it in sentences?
We don't know what it means and we have no intention of finding out.
SAGE

If it wasn't for diversity requirements none of them would be going to college. That is the problem we need to fix.

You should be cheering. They're getting what they wanted.

Attached: 1507963262846.jpg (680x1020, 101K)

It doesn’t make me sad at all. Quite the opposite actually. Let the feminists enjoy the rotten fruits of their fucktarded ideology.

What the fuck is WTF? Who is making this shitty language and using it in sentences? We don't know what it means and we have no intention of finding out.

Attached: 1524818210831.png (800x600, 10K)

>being this voluntarily retarded

it's "because" but it's fucking wierd because they only decided to shorten one word but spell everything else correctly while about some wierd ass subject

Take this gay thread and shove it up your enlarged anuses
SAGE

Summer is already on it's way.

i wont be happy until i see trans females beating biological females at the olympics

Just put the trannies in the retard Olympics, no one ever watches those anyway.

what if instead of basing sports classes on age and gender and weight, what if we only measured peoples testosterone levels and put them in a class accordingly?

that way high test trannies can compete with other high test individuals, and juicers can compete against other juicers, and limp willies can compete against the girls

if someone is low test but very strong, clearly they have worked very hard to get those results and deserves the win that they get. If someone is high test but very weak, clearly they have not worked very hard and deserve their loss. However a high test person can get stronger than a low test person with not much effort at all so it would not be fair for them to compete against each other.

Attached: 1440030263478.png (216x249, 93K)

Trans mtf won tour de tucson women's division couple years back

for the last time Trans women are women repeat that till you die

>Wh*tefem loses race as usual
>must be muh trannies fault!

Kys.

Listen. This shit is Jewish by design, its to convince people to start transitioning their children earlier.
Eventually sports will need to regulate trans people, the only way to do this is to peg a minimum period where the person has been trans before they can compete in gender categories.
5 Years, 10 Years, it's going to motivate parents who are worried about their kids to begin sex change operations earlier to improve their potential for acceptance in daily life.
Its the whole fucking goal, these people are pushed into sports to make a spectacle.

Attached: 1482137794936538.jpg (1200x845, 602K)

transwomen are faggot men abominations

Also intersex. Look at this "woman":

youtube.com/watch?v=Hvg50P4FwTk