Hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon *breathe* hon hon hon hon hon hon

hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon *breathe* hon hon hon hon hon hon

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-09 at 16.58.17.png (1268x1426, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAWhB1_ZqvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it'd be hilarious if Macron accidentally broke his hand and see Trump spin it

>When America is "literally" being made great again before your very eyes, and you see the kinds of people that are upset by it.

>When you're so thoroughly beaten that the French president not knowing how to properly shake a hand is the highlight of your political ideologies' month

Really hard hitting 'journalism' there user. Enjoy your acid baths.

Attached: tweetonmacron.png (611x342, 39K)

What does 45 mean?

The French can't even protect their own people. The only thing they're beating are their dicks while Mohammed has his way with their women.

He’s the 45th president

45th president. its le resistances way to refer to Trump without naming him.

Because the only books they've ever read are Harry Potter and they think he's Voldemort and they're Dumbledores army. Except Dumbledores army are sucking Dementor dick for news articles.

Shit thread.

Trump began this shit when shaking hands like a madman. Even Trudeau did a strong handshake to Trump.

Could also be a sun burn on trump’s skin... but that is not a edgy liberal fantastical daydream

>things I wish were real

I wish this was real....

Don't project your last night with Tyrone

I personally enjoy the nuclear arms race for handshake power. I can't wait for the cybernetic augmentation phase.

>The French can't even protect their own people.
Absolutely, but Americans are really good at protecting their own people. This society is a model for us. :^)

This board is for discussions of news, world events, political issues and other related topics.
Nobody gives a single fuck about who shakes it the harder.

Attached: MacronMerkel.jpg (718x342, 46K)

lool thats not even html editing, its a shit paint shoop.

It's not projecting when I'm talking about something that's happening in your country. America has it's own nigger problems, sure, but you're bleeding out of an artery at the moment with no end in sight.

We are good at protecting our own people. We have the strongest military in the world. Also, haven't you heard the news? Police shoot blacks on sight. America is being made great.

Does this mean that hillary gets to be president?

When you shake someone's hand, it's supposed to be firm, but not squeezing their hand as tight as you can like a retard

But these stupid faggot Lefties like assaulting people and getting away with it so...

I could have done the same to either of my grandfathers when I was 15.

Either of them would easily have ripped Macron's guts out in their prime.
And in fact, while one did his WWII in the Pacific, my father's father had to save your shithead country from the war it started.

Yes, France and the UK insisted on war with Germany.
We chose the wrong side.

Well known people grip their hands when in pain. Mental or physical.

Could this be one of Trump's theme songs for the NWO?

youtube.com/watch?v=sAWhB1_ZqvM

Attached: trumpshitteam.jpg (2048x1535, 670K)

BWAHAHAHA
>Trump goes in for his ledgendary handshake
>Macron the cuck squeezes as hard as he can
>Trump shrugs it off, has the stronger handshake anyway
>Goes on like nothing happened with a big smile on his face
FRANCE KEKS BTFO

the only reason these are only so funny is because you know he could have actually said this stuff

fucking amazing

Attached: 1527341145495.jpg (241x198, 4K)

Trump is tan so you can just press on your skin and leave a white mark for 2 or 3 seconds. Find any red skin on your body and try. This photo was taken the instant after the handshake and hardly means that Trump's hand was roughly squeezed. People making a deal out of nothing as usual.

>he shook his hand so hard!!
so this is the power of france

Attached: 1526694762480.gif (245x280, 976K)

Michael Jordan. Both are goat

>We chose the wrong side.
What a great take from a great patriot. Don't forget to Heil Hitler. :^)

The number of mandatory Israeli dicks the president is required to suck per day.

Looks to me like the imprint of a surrender flag.

>am I alpha yet? honhonhonhon!
this manlet is a caircature...

Excuse me?! How dare you impugn the honor of the hallowed presstitute whores?! Outrageous!

Attached: E5046F58-5B36-4444-B3FE-60E3364540EA.jpg (1536x1984, 737K)

You choose to come, nobody forced you. Also I like the "we saved you", like we would brag everytime about how we helped you get your independance...

See

>tfw 5ft8 is manlet in America

Attached: 13139651007.png (365x363, 15K)

Oh your poor butt feefees...lulzing

Attached: 1517264809301s.jpg (108x41, 2K)

It was Trump's responsibility to anticipate and aim for the grasp of his handshake. There is no excuse for this faggotry, Macron actually got him this time.

>You're doomed, doomed!
Tell me more, user. While you're at it, list two western countries that had a nigger for a leader. The US, and.. one more. Just one, user. I know you can do it, buddy. I believe in you, Mr Mutt.

Attached: 1515779744678.jpg (422x594, 38K)

SAD!

>Says the amerimutt

Attached: 1527548431832.png (499x499, 149K)

great work corinne

Attached: 212.png (300x100, 54K)

Japan's PM Abe is pretty based!

Attached: tweetg7summit.png (611x342, 40K)

nah it's normal when you include indios and changs. the average white male height is probably around 5"10/177 cm

from a Japanese Magazine, also based (this is real)

Attached: mediagunsontrump.jpg (2616x3694, 722K)

5ft8 would fit in with the Mexicans actually. Standing in line at the DMV or SS office as a white man makes you feel like a giant.

NPR really really be a Jericho. Hell they should all be Jerichos except for NHK.

Average height in France is 5ft9

>t. Mohammed

Wish it was real

>implying I'm not a Jew

God job, you left a mark on a 71 year old man's hand

Trudeau fucked his daughter in front of him

Macron broke all the bones in his hand

Drumpf utterly BTFO. Say it with me:

MADAM

PRESIDENT

Attached: 141008215126-clinton-seante-swearing-in-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 114K)

macron had to grip tight because of the spraytan

yeah but how much of that is algerians, arabs etc. bringing down the average?

This time he will be impeached. You guys finally got him ! Good job

Attached: hill can still win 5.jpg (1076x1508, 499K)

> they honest-to-god think he's Voldemort

Is this what Paris looks like now (for some reason I imagined more white flags to be flying)?

Attached: parisinanutshell.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

So do you think she will die or go on trial first?

isnt he old and thats normal for old people if they are touched? i mean... the man is 71

We have 8 million Arabs in France out of 67 million French. 90% of them come from Algeria. The average height in Algeria is 5f7.

>Hillary can still win if someone shakes Drumpf's hand vigorously enough

Attached: 5f3cd667a13b6174158979c484159a6dfff8488a995c14662be2a6a2121483a6.jpg (1194x763, 271K)

Don't forget, Trudeau's dream team Happily Ever NAFTA is going to hammer the trade deals even more in their favor & crush the US. They are the bestest team in Canadian history!

Attached: Canadian NAFTA team.jpg (592x579, 135K)

It's an illegal migrant camp after police evacuation.

Attached: tweetoncanadadairy.png (611x342, 41K)

Fucking hell it looks like a post nuclear wasteland.

drumpf blown the H*CK out!!

Attached: hill can still win.png (1069x645, 489K)

Cuffs, you fucking retard.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE WAITING FOR???!! IMPEACH DROMFULD DUMP

how can you "anticipate" more pressure from someones hand
are you retarded

It looks more like the police evacuated the city. How much damage was done on May Day? Why do you have to cancels you auto races? Oh that's right, all those homeless people living in the streets making your country 'more diverse'

"We could stand here like the French or we could do something about it"

Marge Simpson

Attached: diversityintheworld.jpg (634x7012, 734K)

I have a skin condition called dermagraphism. If I shake hands with a old granny with a weak grip it leaves a mark on my hand.
This is literally 2scops3.0

Still better than america.

Attached: 1434737.jpg (3456x2304, 2.37M)

People who shake hands super hard automatically earn my ire. It's fucking stupid. I shake hands just enough that it's firm not limp but not enough to crush the other persons hand. I've had people shake my hand super hard before and I immediately stopped all dealings with them. It shows a deep psychological inferiority complex.

Attached: 2ScoopHottie.webm (640x800, 1.49M)

>he smelled like spoiled cheese
Don't know why this tickled me. Fuck I wish this was real

this is obviously an abandoned industrial complex, the webm of paris is obviously areas where people still reside.. sad!

45th non UK daddy

Attached: 1528432273562.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Attached: 1494726395963.jpg (1145x761, 63K)

That's a long abandoned section of Detroit. The video you replied to is fucking Paris

Attached: 1517429116218.jpg (1024x994, 85K)

Yep, another democrat run city right there. The top 12 cities in America for crime &, poverty are all run by democrats for decades. (Democrats are much like your leader Macron and his butt boy club in the EU)

Attached: gsoros emperor europe.jpg (364x374, 30K)

I like Macron

He's the kind of man who leaves an impression.

macron is just mad about being punked the first time with that jerk move trump likes to pull
it's like when the left gets mad over a spicy new meme deployed against them and tries to fire it back... doesn't work. he got cucked, now he's forever the weak handshake cuck.

If I didn't like puns so much I would make fun of you leaf. Well done.

shit thats nuthin a white whore got her uterus so badly pummeled by nigger cock that she gave birth to a walking bruised looking turd beast known as obama...

It is an american town actually. In Paris it was an illegal immigration camp that was removed.

Saging for obvious cuck slide thread

Attached: 1528490331987m.jpg (1024x624, 160K)

your whole country is an illegal immigration camp!
native french are declining in numbers.
>inb4 canada is teh same
im not native canadian and i dont believe a canadian nation exists!
sad

Oh I don't like Macron aka Rothschild pawn or even Paris, just that it's easy to cherrypick.

You're what then? Chang?

>illegal migrant camp
>illegal

NO MAN IS ILLEGAL, PHILLIPE.

>Federal PM caring about provincial politics
It don’t work that way here.

Shiet that's deep...

>You're what then? Chang?
nah
100% balkan
>inb4 balkans are nonwhite
we dont want to be those cucks

I thought Macron was /ourguy/? What he do lately that changed that?

No one really refers to Obama as 44 but it's not that unusual to see the Bush's referred to as 41 and 43 rather than H.W. Bush and W. Bush respectively.