Why everybody so Homophobia?

Sir Elton John has called for a boycott of social media giants to force them to tackle homophobic hate speech.

youtu.be/_VPR7JlFkkY

>Speaking to the BBC's Newsnight, Sir Elton said companies "haven't done anything to try to stem the flow of hate on the internet".

>His interview followed him giving the Diana, Princess of Wales lecture on HIV, in which he called on firms to harness their social power.

>He said a boycott could make the firms "sit up" and take action.

>Sir Elton said to Newsnight's Kirsty Wark: "I don't know why they [social media firms] allow it - it's supposed to be free speech but the things that are on social media are so disgusting that there has to be action taken by the people who own these companies."

>He added: "'People say 'well what about my freedom of speech?' Well, sod your freedom of speech."

>He then called for a boycott, saying: "Why not? Then they'll sit up. When the money is not coming in they'll sit up.

>"They can do so much good, but first they have to clean house and become a much more moral and Christian thinking... a moral thinking compass for what's going on in the world.

>"At the moment they're not doing that."

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-221706_1.jpg (1078x1046, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akarlin.com/2012/04/evolutionary-roots-of-homophobia/
akarlin.com/2013/02/why-homosexuality-shouldnt-be-promoted/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_Administration_Act_of_1979
youtu.be/3fzRrX3gmbQ
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7013806.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=W4nnLP--uTI
youtube.com/watch?v=7mNsiAS352I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-221856_1.jpg (1080x1239, 163K)

Oh no. One less faggot boomer on social media. That’s sucks.

>that 60 year old gay boomer

faggots are the church ladies of the current year

lol jokes on him I'm already boycotting social media because it's all run by faggot kikes

>Giving aristocratic titles to some faggot celebrity
Why is UK so retarded?

>gays and frens boycott social media
>people that dont like gays and frens stay

I dont use any social medium but this dosent seem that smart.

>literal drug addict faggot
>read Jow Forums tier posts
>palpable buttblast
>demand everyone else be silenced so he can feel pretty
Drop dead already you fucking faggot.

Attached: dcb5d5b0a64c05a87f19f1a514e7a89ea8fb94dd54d8728dd666f5311110a858-pol.jpg (500x281, 48K)

Homophobia is the strangest thing. Who wouldn't want gays like these around their children?

Attached: aids ridden faggots.jpg (2000x1590, 1.35M)

>flamboyant homo draws attention to himself
more news at 11

Elton is a based legend and a hero of our community and I'd let him do unspeakable things to me

he was knighted for charity work, not his music

this hemorrhoid-sucking faggot has to be in his 70s by now.

>tfw the normies boycott Jow Forums, forcing moot to enforce sitewide homosexuality

>He added: "'People say 'well what about my freedom of speech?' Well, sod your freedom of speech."

So, so typical for people of his ilk. Absolutely disgusting.

Saturday nights alright for fighting is a fucking awesome song.

>moral and christian thinking
>takes it up the wrongun
Makes perfect sense

>fudgepacker talking about Christian morality

Whatever, if titles are to mean anything they are not to be given to degenerates even if they happened to do something good in their lives.
Also I bet his charity was directed towards niggers or faggots somehow so it probably wasn't even good.

Shoulda called it saturday night's alright for fisting
>ack
>ackackack

>moot
what's it like in 2015?

don't complain about the echo when you started it faggot

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

Kek

>not realising it's the current year

Another sstupid britbong, who thinks giving up freedom of speech for less homophobic comments online is worthy tradeoff.
Gas chambers, I fucking enjoy my freedom of speech.

Sorry old faggot, you got used and thrown away in the favour of Islam.

>boycott of social media giants
sure, everyone should, unironically FB should've died years ago

The irony of this statement is without freedom of speech then gays like him would still be in the closet instead of prancing about in the streets. So I guess what he means is "control speech I dont like."

I'd love to see their faces when its muslims telling them the same.

This. Also freedom of speech is necessary for democraric society to function and hate speech laws are slippery slope.

>getting rid of fags indefinitely on the internet
DO IT

Never understood this type of attitude, if people are saying shit I don't like, I dont shut them down, I just ignore them if I dont feel like arguing with them.

why are fags aids spreading pedos?

akarlin.com/2012/04/evolutionary-roots-of-homophobia/
akarlin.com/2013/02/why-homosexuality-shouldnt-be-promoted/

It's almost like fags want people to hate them so they can retain their victim status.

I'm so sick of britbongs and euros trying to take away everyone's rights. Trump should just invade these shitholes.

Why hasn't this faggot died yet?

Attached: 1329011741320.gif (242x280, 3K)

All those seamen in his butt and he still hasn't found love? So tragic.

That old guy should feel guilty. It was likely him that put the aids in the other duded butt.

Sir?

WTF do we have to call this dick smoker sir now?

>J-Just shut u-uuuuupppp!
DAY OF THE ROPE FAGGOTS.
IT'S COMIN FOR YOU

Normies have decimated online communication. Social media has been a thing since the first chat rooms back in the 90s. Those spaces were kept clean of normies out of their paranoia over being "hacked and tracked". Even Jow Forums had that reputation circa 05-06. On these social media sites, because chat rooms and forums are social media, the community consisted of your more tech savvy and therefore less paranoid crowd. Before the normie influx of the internet, banter was understood to be banter and not "active threats".

Fast forward to today and the internet is 99% normies. These people see banter as intention to do real world harm to an individual instead of as funny memes and jokes taking the piss out of the dumb shit that people say. That's why we have everything under the sun being classified as "trolling". It's why "trolling" itself has been redefined as "internet terrorism". It's why bullshit like "micro transgressions" and "triggering language" and "hate speech" and "oppressive speech" have become mainstream for describing banter. The internet is filled with idiots who see "all your base are belong to us" and think "omg, they're coming to invade my home" and frantically google contact info for the internet police.

>Sir
Did the queen assume its gender? Anyways he has no right to speak and should be silenced, I'm sure that fag is ok with it since he does not believe in free speech.

>He then called for a boycott

Any Americans here, DO NOT listen to this anti-semite, he's trying to have you arrested by being under breach of the Export Administration Act of 1979. This act extends to internet comminque as the act was in force before such things were commonplace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_Administration_Act_of_1979

>The internet is filled with idiots who see "all your base are belong to us" and think "omg, they're coming to invade my home" and frantically google contact info for the internet police.
This is how you get 1/2 the boomer retard government workers believing that russia hacked the election with facebook memes.

youtu.be/3fzRrX3gmbQ

I hate Elton John now
He's a fucking washed up alcoholic idiot

Attached: wherethelietho.gif (440x248, 999K)

>become a much more moral and Christian thinking.
>Christian thinking

is he fucking retarded? homosexuality is an abominatin according to christianity

Elton's a big "art" fan news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7013806.stm

Attached: elton 1.jpg (969x804, 326K)

What do we call somebody who fears free speech?

Attached: elton 2.jpg (850x400, 55K)

I found it!
It's called "allodoxaphobia."

worried

And who's to blame for that? Der Juden. Jews saw the internet/web as two things; an untouched market available for (((advertising))) and complete control of goys who are more than willing to say what they really feel under the anonymity of the internet.
They then created a monopoly on the internet, the internet which they now practically control, and destroy, to the detriment of everyone else.
Tim Berners-Lee literally gave away the web/internet (I'm using them interchangeably because people don't know the difference) to further our progress, Europeans have made a habit out of this, sharing their technology with the more retarded people to give them a hand up. Jews meanwhile have done what they've always done, exploited what was given away for free to (((monetize))) it in the pursuit of shekels and, more importantly, take total control of that thing to the detriment of everyone else.
I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Starlite, it was a material some ex-hairdresser created in his garage. It was capable of withstanding incredible temperatures, it was incredibly lightweight and could be created as a solid block or in liquid form and painted on. It was considered an incredible invention, so much so that (((NASA))) took a huge interest in it. A few years ago the guy who invented it died and took the secret of how it was made with him, even though he had said his family knew how to make it themselves, they've said they don't.
(((NASA))) never got to use this invention nor any other industries that it would have been a huge benefit to like the fire service. Why? Because this inventor knew that regardless how much he sold it for it would still be (((exploited))) massively and he would get fucked over, basically Jews making money off someone else as usual. That's why people no longer give things away, they know that with Jews you can't have nice things. Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4nnLP--uTI

>homophobia
Phobia- An excessive and irrational fear reaction.
>Faggots nearly corner the market on diseases and pedophilia
>irrational fear

imagine being this big of a crybaby

His butthole was the template for the chunnel.

a counterfeit human

how bout he does what im told to do every time i see profanity laced biblebashing and unfiltered degeneracy saturating the airwaves every single day...
dont fucking watch it

certainly not procreating

a jew

Elton john is a talented singer.
Fuck this nigger though, stick to your music boy

Sound's like he just visited Jow Forums recently.

Here you go Elton, ya pillow-biter.
youtube.com/watch?v=7mNsiAS352I