Why is the weed cult so terrible?

Why is the weed cult so terrible?

Attached: Weed.png (640x500, 306K)

it's terrible only when niggers do it

>It's all right when I act like a nigger and do nigger drugs

white dude weed bros are fuckin degenerate

>vice trying to spin this as a weed problem
While I have no doubt that they were high, this is clearly a problem with niggers, not a problem with weed. I've been pretty goddamn high and still not forgotten to pay my bill and tip my server. But, then, I'm white.

Weed is a nigger drug. White people who smoke weed are spiritual niggers. Their behaviour oftentimes confirms it.

>t. stoner

Stoners are cunts who don't seem to be aware of their presence or the impression it makes on others around them.

checked
any overuse of a drug is niggerlicious, still don't see high and lazy white fucks doing a dine and dash and I've working in the food industry for a while
show me the same video with white stoners, go on, niggers

I've been* working

Attached: daunitqua.jpg (1343x747, 131K)

They are attempting to normalize their addiction. You don't hear an alcoholic try to normalize getting piss drunk every night.

>equating alcohol to weed
< 80 iq

>Does not believe they are worthy of comparison
Lay off the oil

checked
difference is the brain doesn't have alcohol receptors but it does for cannabinoids, it's as if we were designed to consume it.
fascinating

>weed cult
>suspects it's just niggers being niggers
>reads story
>it's niggers
>imagine my shock.jpg

>Why is the weed cult so terrible?

I don't support the weed cult; however, this is definitely attributed to TNB.

>According to Gonzalez, the group ordered some of the most expensive things on the menu: $11 margaritas and the Frida’s special burrito. “The grand burritos, Frida’s special steak, steak and shrimp,” he said to WREG. Soon after, the bartender said he noticed an odd smell coming from the group. “It was just one guy smoking weed. We asked him to stop. I guess he was the leader of the group and he made a scene,” Gonzalez said. Gonzalez told WREG that the group got mad and started berating the staff. “They started getting louder and louder, getting upset, yelling offenses to the server, saying come on, come on,” he said. After the blow-up, the group left the table and exited the restaurant one by one. Gonzalez says one of the customers pushed a waiter in the stairwell on the way out. Two women reportedly stayed behind to finish their drinks while ignoring wait staff.

We also have opioid receptors. Does that make an argument for habitual opioid use?

degenerates like to gather around the same interests

just like tattoos, it's not the ink itself that is a problem, but the fact that the person is a degenerate surrounded and influenced by other degenerates to get a tattoo

>it's as if we were designed to consume it.
>fascinating
>with a prostate it's as if we were designed to take dick up the ass
>fascinating

Attached: 30847129384.png (604x628, 60K)

This. It’s why red flags in women need to be taken into account. From the outside it doesn’t matter if it’s correlation or causation if the outcome is the same

or how bad they smell

ok quentin

It's mostly niggers.

not wrong tho

everytime i see some twig arm hipster with skulls and daggers tattooed on himself it makes me so irritated
there is nothing cool that they wont coopt into their lame safe version of it

>claims because of weed culture
def wasnt because they were typical niggers now was it.

Alcohol binds to GABA receptors. All drugs bind to receptors... otherwise they wouldn't be active.

>memphis
I saw this on the local news show.
That's not the weed cult. That's niggers.

>Diners
they spelled Niggers wrong

Pot is basically healthy

Attached: 993c6eda1a0b629d73adafc02857d1e7--marijuana-memes-weed-memes.jpg (736x791, 77K)

>,Allow pack of feral niggers to smoke weed publicly in your restaurant
>Be surprised when they dine and dash

That's what you get for putting up with coonery in the first place

The people that smoke weed like to pretend they are part of a movement, ghey crave this attention while doing absolutely nothing and get in everyones way actually doing something. You can be in a conflict actually mattering and all these fuckers do is "ay dude lets stop and smoke some weed, why do you wanna fight lets chill out". Fuck these lazy faggots.
Heres another little half truth they love to spout.

It isn't.

This is just standard nigger behavior.

Respectable stoners are people you never hear about - because we are normal and don't do degenerate bullshit.
One can be a stoner and still support the day of the rope. They are not mutually exclusive, lads.

imagine dieing by being crushed beneath 1.5 thousand pounds of weed

No, because opiates can slow/stop your respiratory system, ending in death.

Weed at worst will make you lazy and maybe develop a temporary smokers-cough if you don't ever take a break.

>Missing the point

just imagine being kushed...

The gang weeders finally rose up

>$420
blaze it

If they actually worked out their bill to be $420 they deserve a little credit for doing basic addition in the service of memes, it's probably just a coincidence though.

Attached: cirno weed edition.png (868x1159, 851K)

frig off, Ricky

if left to their own devices without forced integration laws, many restaurants (and businesses in general) would simply have a "no blacks" policy.

How bout the pants come off, Rick? AND I KICK YOUR ASS!

Attached: bobandy.jpg (530x775, 79K)

>Tries to turn story about niggers being niggers into argument against weed

I smoke weed as a painkiller, due to a lengthy recovery after being hit by a car. I know a guy that does the same for his scoliosis and another guy that does it for his Crohn's disease. Asides from that, there's enough people that regularly smoke weed without doing the whole "lmao 420 culture, ebin weed" shit. They're just a vocal minority that other people that partake can't stand either.

this

Attached: wewuz.jpg (1033x405, 56K)

>flag
Sure thing you lazy faggot