You don't NEED a gun, you're just lazy

He’s right, you know. I mean, there really is no reason for a mere civilian to be allowed to own an assault rifle. You don’t need it for self defense, you don’t need it for sport.

I have been taking karate for a little over a year now and have never felt the need to own a gun for protection. This is because I know even a moderately trained martial artist can handle any situation that arises, even someone who is armed.

It’s time for this nation to stop hiding behind guns for security and hit the gym and get some self defense training instead.

Attached: turnthemingoyim_justdoit.png (960x960, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E
youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joe_Cole
youtube.com/watch?v=8zMqTn2Aj5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ0OUq_kDh8
youtube.com/watch?v=ExcTFw6MBrw
youtu.be/o-xMkHgan0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: LargeCooler_-_600fff.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Daily reminder when a criminal pulled a gun on him and his friend, Rollins ran and left his friend to die.

He cries about it every year that he literally abandoned his best friend and left him to die.

Attached: DomesticPC_-_600fff.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Attached: download (52).jpg (266x190, 10K)

this post is so retarded i dont know where to start
>You don’t need it for self defense
wrong
>you don’t need it for sport.
wrong
>even a moderately trained martial artist can handle any situation that arises, even someone who is armed.
>even someone who is armed
have you been watching too much of the matrix with bullet dodging lately?

>guns are tools of the weak
Yeah, that's the point. It's so some woman can defend herself from being raped. It's so an old man can defend his home from a burglar. It's so a skinny guy can fend on multiple niggers from attacking him.

I carry a knife (Because fuck California) and I can tell you anyone that's trained just a bit with a knife or gun will almost always overcome anyone without a tool.

Humans are known for their usage of tools, it's what makes us the rulers of this planet, and soon to this galaxy. If you forsake a tool, you forsake a smart option and you will not survive against those that adapted and adopted tools that were made to give leverage in this situation.

>5 feet 4 inches woman tall woman that weighs about 120lbs verus a 6 foot tall man that ways 200lbs.
I shouldn't even have taken this bait because I've seen this thread before.

Attached: 1476344392930.png (1024x1024, 26K)

>henry rollins
lmao he's a faggot bugman

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E

no OP will use his super secret master kung fu magic skills to dodge your bullets and block your knife edge with his dragon skin

That's when you bust out your Gunfu and overcome him by mixing your martial arts.

Lol I need a fucking drink

>disavow guns
>im such a badass I dont need a gun
>I can beat anyones ass without one
>get shot from 25 yards away and die

and hide thread

but did you read the faggot quote in OP? "if you disagree with me its ok youre wrong"
you literally cannot refute this

Because everyone is an able-bodied, healthy adult man in their prime years, right?

If an 85-year-old elderly woman who can barely stand has her home invaded by three 18-year-old niggers, it's her fault if she can't repulse them from her house with her martial arts skills.

Attached: gun_vs_close_combat.gif (371x183, 1.76M)

The purpose of allowing a people to own guns is to protect itself from tyranny. All its other purposes (hunting, self defense, sport) are just a bonus.

Attached: 6tc4e4skuxbz.jpg (640x650, 95K)

>so close

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joe_Cole Holy shit you're right

It's no longer a gun when you master gunfu. It is an extension of your arm, a part of you, it is the strike in your punch, the power behind your will.

>implying 'muh karate' could ever be used as a defense against a mob of even 5 people who intended to hurt you.

Guns defeat mob rule. Imagine being in Londonstan, and not being able to walk certain streets of your own city for fear of being attacked by a mob.

Honorary nigger Henry Rollins.

I have to admit, this is the exact image I had in my head when I posted. If a dogfucking maplenigger can see it how can Rollins not?

The weak should fear the strong.

>implying Jow Forums cares about a leftard manlet
>muh karate
Six year olds do karate, faggot:

Oh this again

Attached: 1519454866357.png (246x200, 22K)

>implying Rollins isn't the killer

Attached: image.jpg (1024x555, 184K)

>less bullets
>more brains

Brains are what it took to make the bullet you old faggot

Guns being tools of the weak is like the entire point of them. Before guns selecting who to rob was way different

Also: multiple professional MMA fighters can and have been beaten unconscious by being slightly outnumbered in the street, especially if there are some makeshift weapons laying around (2x4, bottles, etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=8zMqTn2Aj5M

God damned shill spam thread after god damned shill spam thread after god damned shill spam thread after god damned shill spam thread after god damned shill spam thread after god damned shill spam threadafter god damned shill spam thread.

"Rollins is of Jewish ancestry through his father."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins

Attached: 1528501622728.jpg (969x646, 383K)

Wasn't his good buddy killed returning home during a home invasion? They both walked in and Rollins ran off the 2nd story balcony? Moral of the story, if you can't do a sprint off a 20' high balcony into darkness, you're weak and therefore you definitely NEED a gun.

Attached: I Was Here When No one Was Here.jpg (1138x869, 130K)

The muscle man fears the gun

The strong don't need guns, but the smart do
Enjoy fighting a tyrannical government without guns faggot

>You don't NEED a gun

Yes I do, to shoot faggots like you and Henry Rollins. Also, I disagree with Henry Rollins only because he is wrong. lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ0OUq_kDh8
*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel, government

somebody shoot this faggot plz

>This is because I know even a moderately trained martial artist can handle any situation that arises, even someone who is armed.
say that looking down the barrel of a .38 libshit

Attached: 1528508367612.jpg (600x462, 54K)

All the female women's libbers have the fish mouth and all the white male SJW's have this David Hogg mouth like a hen's arsehole.

What the fuck is up with that shit?

Henry Rollins achieved a lot.
He managed to make music that was even worse than rap.

Rollins Band was so shit, Black Flag even worse.

The "strong" that attack people and/or break-and-enter should fear a bullet to their heart.

Shilling for Elite Gibbs, wants to fill Bourdain's slot on CNN and get free drugs

Bump

>Oh look its THIS thread again
nu/pol/ will unironically bump this thread to its limit

Yes and the screwdriver is a tool for the weak. Real men with brains screw in screws with their thumb and finger.

Sage.

Attached: Auto sage.gif (340x340, 1.53M)

He's right, guns are for the weak. They equalize. That's their entire function. A guy in a wheelchair isn't going toe-to-toe with Rollins but he can shoot that fucking faggot in the chest. A woman isn't going toe-to-toe with Rollins but she can shoot him in his tiny dick all the same.

Guns make muscles irrelevant. That is a feature, not a bug.

Fuck Rollins.

I want him to say this again and beat me up after I shot him in the head.

Attached: 1525871768980.png (640x960, 393K)

>"X are tools of the weak."
>Immediately runs from person wielding X

>tools of the weak

What tool has ever been invented that wasn't because we were too weak to do what the tool could do?

Attached: 6C83A383-61B2-46B8-ACC0-137F1678DFC6.jpg (960x960, 254K)

>be me
>spending half a year in the wild
>just a pack
>no gun, it's dead weight
>see coyotes, bears, cougars.
>critters get spooked when they see a human.
>return to "civilization"
>talk to normies about outdoors
>"OH I TAKE A GUN WHEN I GO CAMPING. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE"
>camping for them involves taking half their fucking house in a trailer and pulling it with their douche dozer.
>roll my eyes

Go ahead and try using your fist's while some nigger has his gun aimed at you.
Fuck Henry Rollins the guy is legitimately insane.

Wjat about 90 pound women? saged

>Black Flag even worse
Gen-Xers who listened to black flag back in the 80s were completely aware the music was utter garbage. They were simply listening to it in order to conform to a counterculture they saw as edgy.

Because aware that your shitty music is shitty doesn't make it not be shitty.

bullet to the Dik; sends a message

Imagine being so scared of brown people that you feel the need to learn martial arts LMAO

If they were tools of the weak then the natives wouldnt have traded for them as it was conquest of other tribes that they seek.

He will be dead. The gun wielding cows will make the bulls run for the hills. Talk is cheap.

In the DIK

He's talking about street thugs that use guns for evil. You can also use guns for good like protecting your family.

I also hate southern poverty.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExcTFw6MBrw

Rollins BTFO by a basedboy kid youtu.be/o-xMkHgan0Y

You don't need to be in my country.... GO TO EUROPE..

SAGE

Attached: bait6.jpg (600x600, 32K)

OP, please take your dildo out of your butt and raise it high in the air if you agree with Henry Rollins!

Attached: hoggdildogif.gif (600x338, 2.55M)

Rollins is a beta male, faggot man clit. That is no secret.

agreed, Henry Rollins sucks and always sucked. Jello Biafra too, for that matter.

Guns are the tools of the weak. That is exactly why everyone needs to be able to own one.

If you are the 6 foot 6, 275 pounds in a disarmed world, you don't want people owning guns. If you are a 5 foot 4, 120 pound 50 year old woman, YOU NEED A GUN

This lol

Unless you live like 100 miles from the police station, there is no reason to own a gun. Vocal gun owners are trying to compensate as much as those people who drive lifted trucks

trigger warning (pun intended)

Attached: gungif.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Why do police need guns? Why not just hire strong police instead of weak ones?

Lmao karate isn't even a real martial art.

>Why do police need guns?
Because it is their fucking job to provide security. There is no need for the average person, other than a hunting rifle.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: B2 Sage Bomber.png (640x800, 718K)

Why do people need cars? Just call a taxi

Not an argument.

The only differences between a hunting rifle and what you call an "assault" rifle are cosmetic. All guns are equally dangerous.

>A semi-automaric rifle is as dangerous as a bolt action rifle

I agree i should be able to just shoot anyone who i see. How about i build a few nukes and just burn any city i don't like. Strong what is your buff, to the power of mind. Let my mind free and all your worries would be over.
The era of livestock is over, welcome to the era of the machine.

It's my hobby to provide security.
So I need them too.

How is that not an argument? Cars are dangerous and kill thousands of people every year. Why should civilians be allowed to own cars when they can just call trained professionals?

you have to be kidding me

So you would rather get shot with a semi auto 22 than an 8mm Mauser?

No, you don't. Gun owners are just compensating. ADT and a dog will prevent any break-ins

>aint gun,
>Both his friends died from guns.
>Left them both to die.
>Calls other weak, pussys and wrong.

the other way around.

yeah so what is his point? guns are tools of the weak, so fucking what?

if a gun will help stop a weak 120lb fend of a 220lb male attacker then thats a good thing.

guns are the great equalizer, this dude is a fucking faggot who didnt even think about what he said he for a second

who is this guy btw?

That's why I suggested hiring string people for that job.
Since guns are tools of the weak and all. Get some strong meatheads in there so they won't need those weak people tools.

>Rollins was born in Washington, D.C., the only child of Iris and Paul Garfield.[5][6][7][8] Rollins is of Jewish ancestry through his father. His great-grandfather Henry Luban (born Henach Luban) fled from the East Latvian town of Rēzekne, then part of the Russian Empire, into the United States.[9]
ah, there it is. it all makes sense now

Why does this guy look like he's about to burst into treats?

Everyone who believes the OP should give me their guns.

Lead singer for an overrated punk band from the 80s

Yeah because hey that's really all it takes to fight a tyrannical government. Just intimidate gun wielding militarized police with your traps.

>obvious b8
>1 post by OP to farm for (((You)))s
>still 100 replies
all of you should kys
sage

Who would win?
Henry Garfield vs Stephen Paddock

guns are tools of the weak. agreed. so lets remove all guns from police and teach them karate instead, it will work according to this retard. police just have to be stronger than the attacker