The Internet as we know it is being threatened

On June 20th or June 21st the EU could force internet users to pay tax for using copyrighted material.

Under copyright reform article 13, the EU will force copyrighted material, regardless of fair use, to pay a tax that only large corporations can afford. They will use bots that don't know the difference between piracy and fair use. This means that if you post a link, meme, critique, or anything transformative, you have to pay a tax to whatever corporation/entity you were using . We won't be able to play a short clip of, say a television show, no matter how you used it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvXOfq3AB8s&t=207s
edri.org/eu-member-states-agree-on-monitoring-filtering-of-internet-uploads/
reuters.com/article/us-eu-copyright/eu-states-agree-rules-to-make-search-engines-pay-for-news-idUSKCN1IQ2NS

In order to stop this, we must not be Aggressive, saying things like "Fucking EU retards implementing more bullshit" however, we must be assertive, saying things like "Though it will diminish piracy significantly, the damage it will do to free speech is way more dangerous" (and then you’d give examples and evidence why that is); If we seem like the more rational side of the argument, more people will side with us. It’s not wrong to be enraged and frustrated with this, but, like with MLK Jrs “I had a dream” speech, people will listen more to an concerned message than a hateful one. With the EU making our time to prevent it very short, we must talk about it wherever and whenever we can.

If this law gets passed, all the freedoms and opportunities the internet has given us, the entire point of the internet (being able to upload Independent and experimental ideas, thoughts and content) will be destroyed almost permanently.

#saveyourinternet

Attached: justice_versus_money__svitalskybros.jpg (792x560, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/search.html?country=GB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even care at this point, there is nothing we can do. The only way that we can at least kill some normies and kikes is by going full unabomber which of course I'm not planning to do

Attached: 1512700961125.jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

I'm an American, I wipe my ass with EU law.

The commission do as it please, like always. The parliament have no power, the president is just an honorary title.

I hope the internet is destroyed. Social media ruined it, and now I have to constantly read every nigger's stupid fucking opinion. Destroy it so no one can use it.

Yeah because that's surely not going to affect you
Jesus why are most of americans that stupid?

Attached: 1511335355913.png (671x473, 52K)

Right, but It can have a profound effect on the United sates and the world.

I salute you

>I don't even care at this point, there is nothing we can do.
Well not with that attitude. Online petitions and SOPA blackout type campaigns, widely recognised as the most gay and ineffective form of slacktivism, have repeatedly succeeded in at least forcing them to go away and come back a few years later with their tyranny repackaged as the Totally Different From Last Time Directive. If that fails, the obvious weakness of this measure is how insanely overreaching and poorly thought out it is. If implemented it would provoke a huge wave of civil disobedience and technological workarounds, e.g. perhaps screenshots and linking to fair use transformative commentaries (that just so happen to quote all the important parts of the article), which would in turn lead to jewtube and social media lawyers fighting on our side for their own self-interest. That's what this proposal is really about of course, ZOG is scared of independent journalists and jewtubers being able to challenge their narrative by reporting the truth, so it's trying to erect unreasonable barriers to entry that the (((MSM))) can easily afford but they can't.

Attached: EU parliament literally tower of babel.jpg (1607x877, 534K)

Or you could stop using social media. Yes it's terrible but it's crack especially for the Eternal Woman and her need for constant social validation, you can't un-invent it or otherwise expect it to go away at this point. The most we can hope for is redirecting the impulse in more wholesome directions than 10 REASONS YOU SHOULD TURN YOUR CHILD INTO A TRANNY listicles.

Attached: subreddit I don't like rage smuggie.png (500x504, 69K)

We need to say things like "this thread is under the command and control of the United States of America and you will abide by our constitution while posting or risk an aircraft carrier showing up on your doorstep."

I don't use social media. You can't escape it.

Tell me friend, today while browsing Jow Forums how many fucking Twitter or Facebook screenshots did you see?

Yeah, I think your basic premise is flawed.

The EU doesn't care about free speech anymore, and the majority living there believe it's okay to keep giving up their rights for "safety" against the strawmen their government keeps creating.

Attached: 1518233519928.jpg (518x723, 370K)

And we don't care about the EU. But we don't want their chucked laws effecting us.

The majority is just afraid of social consequences because the forced public opinion is very clear

There are several similar threads up and none of you newfags seem to understand the very basics of propaganda and manipulation

Or is this just some new kind of psyop of defeatism?

Absolutely no worry.
Eastern Euro pirate bros will figure this out.
Stealing shit is good.

Attached: pyrat lizard.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Damn starts to sound exactly how mafia does their business in movies.
"Pay us a little fee for protection."

>muhammad starts losing his it's the joos narrative
>ITS OVER WE MUST DESTROY THE WHOLE INTERNET

EU is becoming gulag

At least this Laotian Macramé forum does some curation so they tend to be politically relevant one way or the other, cutting out the mass of gay virtue signalling attention whore posts that contribute nothing to the discussion.

The EU never cared about free speech or any other rights, its purpose is to unaccountably take them away. Theoretically the ECHR and Charter of Fundamental Rights protect freedom of thought / expression / information, but in practice this is meaningless since unapproved thought is deemed hate speech.

Attached: EU anti-democratic ZOG trick.jpg (1242x1665, 361K)

This I guess, some of the euros have quite the history of digital piracy. They say, some of them are still wizards practicing their Demo powers.

Attached: DFA7522D-695B-4216-84CB-8B0C9AAF659D.jpg (270x203, 47K)

The only way to beat them is the same way we beat the proto-gulag, out-starve them.

So how does EU make a law?
Where is people's vote?
Did EU ask people of European Union to vote for or against law they put forward? How does that work?

Kek, once the EU falls those EUkikes better fly somewhere far far away from the autists, and they better not use internet or have anything related to social media in their names.
>fug wid turbo-autismos inderneds
>wagt goud go wrog?
>:DDD

I TOLD YOU DRUMPF WOULD FUCK EVERYTHING UP FUCK DRUMPF FUUUUUCK HIM

Attached: tfw double suicide.png (1070x601, 463K)

USSR/Commie block fell apart largely cause everyone saw that the 'rotten capitalism' of the west provided much high standards and quality of living while we couldn't even buy jeans. EU want total control over information to prevent their fall, but I doubt its even possible today.

Unelected EU rulers make the laws and pass on to everyone. But even local parties are controlled by the globalists. Democracy is fake.

See the pic in , it's an anti-democratic trick whereby (((globalist))) national governments get together to pass deeply unpopular legislation they couldn't get through their individual parliaments, then turn round to their people and shrug blaming it on "Brussels". There is technically an elected EU parliament, but it's a complete joke since they can only vote on what the unelected commission gives them, also they all form voting blocs which makes the "representation" we supposedly have via MEPs even more irrelevant. Here's the UK's, Nigel Farage and Paul Nuttall are the only ones I've even heard of: europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/search.html?country=GB

Attached: politics EU tolerance re-education camps orwellian nightmare - bean resistance plan.jpg (895x1400, 405K)

lol I forgot about that pic. I wish more rebels thought like him.