STOP EATING ASS

Female hypergamy is completely out of control at this point with social media and eating ass is the latest fad reinforcing it even more.

Eating a womans ass is the ultimate sexual validation that you could give her. As men we need to stop dishing this out so freely. A man eating a womans ass is the equivalent of a woman taking a mans load on her face.

STOP EATING ASS

Attached: groceries.jpg (500x500, 26K)

sorry

Attached: this is canada.png (697x498, 551K)

I love eating my wife's ass. I also love shooting my load all over her.

Is eating a mans ass okay?

This thread makes me want to eat ass

>people actually do this

Attached: 1482846143129.jpg (420x408, 37K)

ask your dad faggot

Yeah but thats your wife and not some random slut on tinder.

I thought you enjoyed shooting burguers

if you get worms they'll keep you slim

those assholes come with a gift that keeps on giving, like herpes

Have you ever eat ass it’s pretty cool.

>that pungent whiff when you spread her cheeks

Attached: E87E464C-A1E7-43B6-8874-94455C430C77.jpg (657x527, 44K)

POO

If it is your gf/wife, it is fine man. I could not stop eating pussy/ass if I tried, a thiccc ass is irresistible.

yeah i dont want worms so i wont be doing this anyways

consider it a shit test, pardon the pun. if you submit to eating her ass she loses all respect for you and dumps you. if you dont eat her ass she chews you out and bitches nonstop but she was goign to be bitching about something anyways so who cares

You know I used to think the stories in the bible were a bit exaggerated and that people wouldnt actually do the degenerate things often described.

Now its 2018 and average people are doing all the degenerate things described.
2nd flood when? Just end it all, we need a complete reset.

I lose my boner immediately when that happens. That's how I can't fathom how anyone likes to eat ass.

sorry mate, my wifes asshole is the second tastier thing after my mothers-in-law pork with leek.

You all on Jow Forums are freaking degenerates. Your main thinking is all about sex after all.

ass eating and sodomy are degenerate as fuck

Low test maybe, get it checked out

Only normal intercourse for reproduction and without french kissing is not degenerate.

i have zero libido, the SSRI medication stole it from me

First I liked Indian & Chinese women thinking they would not be degenerate in bed unlike muslim & western women: I was wrong.

Also blowjobs are squallid.

Hes gonna burn it next

What do you mean?

>hey let's make a general statement from a minority behavior

The whole world is degenerate, not only the western one we love.