Discuss

Discuss.

archive.fo/rjdV5

Attached: 476F6484-3AB4-4737-AD99-41947ED2B807.jpg (750x713, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rjdV5
youtube.com/watch?v=IDGVcq2UFNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums is always right.

Attached: 0098E79A-5D7C-4E97-9417-94523FD45CB8.jpg (731x399, 69K)

In order to destroy a nation, destroy its foundation myth.

/thread

gas all these fucking kikes

Attached: 1495502045353.png (522x800, 524K)

BASED

i want to pierce their hearts with a bayonet. what is it about jews that makes them so fucking evil

Attached: 1526577105531.jpg (205x246, 11K)

A broken cuck is right twice a day, OP. Shouldn't have rebelled against the divine right of King George to rule you.

Yeah mate such a divine royal family, couldn't have had a better family supervise the downfall of the empire

The "monarchy" has been shit since 1642. We did well to get away from that but should have made Washington a king.

Absolute monarch >>>>>>> parlashitary monarchy

Attached: kingwashington.jpg (960x540, 285K)

>we could have been irrelevant
why would we want that?

> Gopnik

SUKA-BLYADT
What the fuck is this shit

They broke their agreement with god and refuse to accept salvation, all Jews go to hell.

>downfall of the empire
>18th century

>Jewish professor parents
>Leaf posing as American
>grew up on crazy cult hippy weird plantation facility

Triple points OP.

referring more to the 'divinity' of said line, since it hasn't held up at all

>another Jew trying to destroy America

WHAT
A
SHOCK

>GOPNIK

If there was no revolution, then would the United States stretch coast to coast? Or would we still be the same fucking 13 colonies with Mexico as the dominant power. Or worse, whatever country that France would have left over because the Louisiana Purchase didn't happen.

>gopnik

Attached: 0942EA5C-964B-4A89-8FD8-04CF5E8240E8.jpg (500x670, 57K)

Attached: 1520309223136.jpg (602x423, 249K)

A Christian should not make judgement on his fellow man because he knows only God can judge. There is no telling how someone's life changes in the end.

We could have been America

Attached: 14753142832241.jpg (1870x1869, 731K)

You could have been straight.

Attached: 9734958793845.gif (1000x750, 435K)

you do not want to be Canada

>supervise the downfall of the empire

That happened under the Windsor dynasty

Probably just be what Canada and the US are today, possibly with more if northern Mexico. American expansion would have happened regardless

It would seem that the Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Read the New Testament, user.

The big plot twist of the Bible, if there is one, is that the Jews turn out to be the greatest evil on this Earth.

We still can

51 when?!

Avoiding the faggot bastard son of Castro is reason enough for the american revolution to be worth it. Canada, if you want the world to even get the slightest idea you have some balls, you better rez Hitler and make him your eternal leader.

>we could have been Canada

Attached: 1-1024x689.jpg (1024x689, 114K)

Canada is too far chinked.

>archive.fo/rjdV5

In this age of Nu/pol/ faggotry you remember to archive. Thank you for your decency in these troubled times OP.

There are people out there that just hate freedom.

America isn't perfect. It has many issues. But it's still fundamentally free in most ways, and that's because the mentality of fighting for freedom is embedded, or was, in the psyche of the American people.

Because they were rebels first and foremost, that demanded freedom at any cost, and that is why they wrote the constitution the way they did - to create a nation that by design, self perpetuates its own freedom.

Based Gopnik

Attached: 134553007832.jpg (639x628, 86K)

I have duh freedome to let 1 billion mexicans over the border

Every.Fucking.Time.jpg

I'm not actually a jew hater like a lot of pol, but the Bible does make it pretty clear that God's wrath is upon the jews for their actions. They spit on and killed the messiah, and were castigated by Jesus many times for being hypocrites and legalists.

In the end, it was the Gentiles that spread the word.

Tweet him this to have him denounce his peoples hebreic atrocities, or a link to imgur of it in comments.

Attached: 1528296319423.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Jews and traitors did that.

Someone get the rake.

Attached: 7e2b96-20150909-warplanred1.jpg (1000x666, 83K)

Yeah the United States Government is corrupted, kiked and totally fucked up. But people who live in glass houses (or in your case glass council houses) shouldn't throw stones.

I'm familiar with this, but after this Christ died so that all men can find salvation. My point being, anybody, no matter their race,kin, or sins, can repent and find salvation. The bible never contradicts this. This is directed at how far the Jews had fallen from grace since conquering the Holy Land.

Freedom can always be subverted. But unlike in your case, when you got flooded with shitskins, Americans can have guns to protect themselves. You aren't even allowed knives top kek.

Oh yes, a Jew can go to heaven and be saved for sure. But I haven't met many Christian jews to be honest. Most are either practicing jews or hardcore atheists.

This is pretty much the exact attack plan I follow if I'm playing Hearts of Iron and annex Canada as the United States. It's pretty much immediate capitulation.

>A broken cuck is right twice a day

Attached: 73a.png (680x788, 94K)

>gopnik

Attached: 1429192057002.png (500x500, 574K)

>gopnik

Attached: 1501444956215.png (400x400, 194K)

I've been to Canada twice this year. Vancouver and Toronto. Supposedly the best Canada has to offer. Absolute shitholes. Homeless everywhere. Drugged out zombies shuffling along. Raving schizophrenics screaming obscenities at you just for walking the streets. Sad.

Washington didn't want to be king and actually set the example of only serving 2 terms voluntarily. It didn't become law that a president could only serve 2 terms until after roosevelt won 4 times. It became law in 1951.

who gives a fuck what myth surrounding a form of government is, i want to know if the government works or doesnt. The Brits got shit done

>implying fighting for freedom was a mistake
It's time to water the tree once again boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=IDGVcq2UFNE

We could have been a more civil society without spending so much on military, and paying more attention to the middle class, and banning evil demagogues like Rupert Murdoch from owning media

From my understanding, that's like going to LA and NYC and assuming that's how the rest of the US is. I've been to Alberta and there's a lot of good people there.

>With that flag
You make me sick

Kek, large cities are shitters anyways, and both Vancouver and Toronto are soulless globalist havens.
Montreal and Quebec City are worth visiting, but true Canada is not in a city. It's in the rural areas. You have to walk in the rockies, see the coastals and Tofino, you gotta see the badlands in Alberta, the hot springs, the great lakes north side, the countless lakes in Ontario, Algonquin park, Gros Marne out east.

I'll visit Quebec sometime maybe. Though I don't like Frenchies and fake French people probably aren't any better.

WE COULD HAVE BEEN A REAL COUNTRY: Was letting in the Jews such a good idea?

"Gopnik was born in Philadelphia and raised in Montreal. His Jewish parents, Irwin and Myrna Gopnik,"

(((Jewish )))

Every, single, motherfucking time.

A Jew that becomes a Christian ceases to be a Jew.

To be fair, I don't blame them for trying to get out from under Washington while they could. Especially considering the way things have turned out and just how much liberalism had been forced down the South's throat since the end of the civil war.

He din't want to be king, that's true. Still should have made him become one. The reluctant ones who do it out of duty are the best.

(((Gopnik))) Every fucking time!

Attached: eagle gets goose.jpg (444x446, 85K)

Overall the french are the most based.

uh no sweetie, i can judge someone who has rejected christ

Yeah, and if Trudeau didn't have balls he could be....well.....Trudeau - LMAO

Attached: trudeauhasnoballs.jpg (1000x659, 61K)

Officer al-Brittani here, can I see your shitposting loicense?

Attached: 1528455858270.jpg (300x300, 80K)

so basically to get a good experience out of visitibg canada, avoid all the people and enjoy nature and dont bother with the cities

so basically canada is trash but the country is built on some nice nature so at least we have that

>Wanting to be a leaf

Attached: 1528235220903.jpg (960x930, 54K)

buddy, the south was ruled by Jews. Slavery in America is inexorably tied to Jews.

>Gopnik

Every time

French Canada is unironically the best and most based Canada. your preconceived notions are wrong, and what do americans have against france anyway? you know where the statue of liberty came from right? why do americans act all antagonist towards france? they never did anything against america

America and the world would have been better off had the American Revolution, along with the other Freemason-led republican replacements of traditional monarchies, not happened. I am a monarchist.

But the article isn't arguing for monarchy, the article is just another critical-theory-esque attempt to eat away at the foundation myth of America, and make Americans feel like their own traditions are not worth being preserved. Nationalism isn't some great thing as an end in and of itself, but people need some cultural foundation if they are going to feel that the civilization to which they belong is worth preserving.

There is an old proverb that says something like, "Society advances when old men plant trees in whose shade they will never sit."
Nobody is going to plant trees for the next generation if they've been convinced that the trees whose shade they enjoy are somehow bad.

This. Fuck this kike.

>literally named Gopnik
>would rather be canada
what the fuck?

am extension of g-d on earth.
get fucked

Jew living at Habitat67. Can't make this shit up.

Washington was a revered figure among the Confederates, although the flag is entirely for aesthetics rather than a political statement. Neo-Confederatism is just sad.

Attached: southern_man_raising_his_glass.png (370x463, 80K)

The American foundation myth is liberal enlightenment claptrap.

Only reason I would be happy to be Canadian would be to share a nationality with Jordan Peterson. No other reasons because I don't like cold weather, I avoid to avoid sugar including maple syrup, I don't have oral sex with dogs (seriously, look it up), I don't care about hockey, I pay for my own medicine thank you very much; and of course, muh First and Second Amendments.

Attached: 1517543894365.jpg (1200x1001, 309K)

He literally had to stop his own men from staging a coup against the continental congress

what said can easily be applied to both UK and US. everyone here knows the major cities are shit holes and the best places to experience the country is in smaller cities/communities

America is better than Canada

True, but it still provides a basis for cultural stability in real life. It's not perfect, but real world experiences shouldn't be judged through the narrow lens of ideological perfection. The ideal is good as a principle to strive towards, but ones satisfaction with life shouldn't rest on the complete achievement of this ideal.

So while the American foundation myth is based on extremely liberal ideas that are morally reprehensible, it still provided a cultural foundation that allowed for the peaceful existence of the family unit, work ethic, and the promotion of the Christian faith. After the cultural upheaval of the late 60's, you can see that all three of those are going.

cringe pic bruh

this sounds like subversive communist trash propaganda...trump plz enforce the communist control act already.

Assholes like this will hang first

Attached: 1524362453185.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

The article is somewhat interesting. But what's more interesting than it's fetishization of 'we can't win by ballot. if only we had won but bullet back in 1776' is the topic itself.
They have revealed their hand. He laments how everything else got the revisionism treatment but how the Revolution is still a national myth that people unify behind. We know the next big cultural target. It's the Revolution. And the narrative will be 'americans wern't distinct culturally and they just wanted to keep their slaves while britain wanted to free them.'

We should have won 1812 and annexed Canada. We would have been an even grander country and never had this bullshit to argue against.

Attached: 1508552280514.jpg (1024x600, 76K)

Attached: 1522452579039.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

I'm agreeing with Liberals for the wrong reasons. Canada was great, before Pierre Trudeau.

>McGill
Fucking meme university right there.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

Just personal experience. All the French I've met have been mean spirited holier than thou types.

It's the gayest boomer shit I've seen in awhile. What a fucking faggot.

So glad that the New Yorker unionized so that the magazine will eventually be destroyed and this faggot out of a job.

wtf

>their heart
>jews
What the fuck are on about?

I'm not saying we are any better off Canadian bro. The USA is lost. Anyone can see that.