Two transgenders blow out girls in state track meet

On Monday, when Connecticut had its State Open track and field championships at Willow Brook Park, one person broke the State Open records for girls in both the 100 and 200-meter runs. That person was a biological boy.
Terry Miller of Bulkeley, a transgender, won the events. In the 100 meter dash, the runner-up was Andraya Yearwood of Cromwell, also a transgender.
dailywire.com/news/31605/watch-two-transgenders-blow-out-girls-state-meet-hank-berrien

Attached: url44.jpg (840x840, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/59289-why-men-run-faster-than-women.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_metres
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M
ctpost.com/highschool/article/Jeff-Jacobs-No-easy-answers-when-it-comes-to-12967306.php
disqus.com/by/IrrationalHumanBeing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao cant wait for the women to turn on the trannys

Yup. Its gone full circle.

Attached: 1407333769512.jpg (216x282, 25K)

muh eeeeeh qual it eeeeeeee

It's what they asked for.

Attached: 1509201953617.jpg (781x940, 178K)

The Transgender Females won because they trained better than the cisgender females -- NOT because the Transgender Females had some categorical biological male advantage over some categorical biological females. They all have legs, arms, muscle (slow twitch and fast twitch, lungs -- and a training routine. So unless the coaches have conducted some valid science-based test that show some categorical advantage that biological males have over biological females, then the claim of unfairness is just a taken-for-granted transphobic sexist/internalized-sexist projection ... one that racist whites applied to the categorical races historical and present-day, that whites are intellectually superior biologically and non-whites are only physically superior but intellectually inferior. Running is a complex interaction of agility, speed, lungs, muscle, mental discipline -- TRAINING

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_metres

>internalize this

>The Transgender Females won because they trained better than the cisgender females -- NOT because the Transgender Females had some categorical biological male advantage over some categorical biological females.

>As far as biomechanics, men usually have longer legs than women do, meaning they have more room for muscle, as well as a longer stride length, said Dr. Miho Tanaka, an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery and director of the Women's Sports Medicine Program at Johns Hopkins Medicine.

>Moreover, because women tend to have wider hips, their running stance is not as efficient as a man's is, Tanaka said.

>this much delusion
why are you defending this?

That's got to be really frustrating to the rest of the girls competing. They practice for months, built up their skills, and then some dude walks away with it because he wants to claim he's a girl.

The only thing more frustrating is when you're in a close match and the other team brings out the retarded kid, and you're just expected to give up a goal to be nice. (personally, I think all teams should have a retarded kid just for such occasions)

> left applauds man beating up woman for money.

Nice b8!

Attached: 18A6A8F5-4A43-4861-9D3A-CAECD4316373.jpg (700x692, 107K)

Attached: 1505306091823.jpg (799x1143, 292K)

The only reason to watch women's sports is the pretty women. Not much point in the whole thing anymore, then.

Brilliant. Make them produce the data that destroys their own bullshit.

Attached: biggest bait.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

>Two biological males who claim to be females beat biological females
So biological males are better than biological females even if the biological males cut their dicks off. Biocunts BTFO!!!

Attached: 1528225463405.jpg (770x800, 165K)

>On Monday, when Connecticut had its State Open track and field championships at Willow Brook Park, one person broke the State Open records for girls in both the 100 and 200-meter runs. That person was a biological boy.
>Terry Miller of Bulkeley, a transgender, won the events. In the 100 meter dash, the runner-up was Andraya Yearwood of Cromwell, also a transgender.
Isn't this basically the plot of that Johnny Knoxville movie The Ringer, but with trannies instead of retards?

Attached: the ringer.jpg (1200x500, 69K)

Oh, and not because as MALES, they have bigger bones and muscles?

And all you said was ignorant, sexist, transphobic! Feel free to do your fact-based test of some random sample of trans-females and cisfemales within the context of running ... and then publish it for the medical, sports, and scientific community. Otherwise, you sound like historical and present-day bigots arguing about biological-genetic superiority and inferiority of the different races -- ad nausea! Don't confuse your bigoted-beliefs rooted in ignorant religious and secular superstition.

shhhhhhhh you will scare the fish away.

Attached: ijwq6.jpg (432x247, 7K)

about 10 years ago, the LPGA disqualified 2 transgenders from competing in the events because they were men. This shit is literally insane. They might as well let trannies compete in the Special Olympics too with the lunatic logic of the liberals.

UMmMMM. Excuse you, bigot. There's no such THING as transgender, this was two women fighting and one lost. Nothing more.

>Don't confuse your bigoted-beliefs rooted in ignorant religious and secular superstition.

I learned these scientific facts years ago in college during an anatomy 101 course! I have 8 years of non-liberal arts post-secondary education.

Attached: Screenshot_20180513-183607-01.jpg (616x712, 95K)

Progressiveness is such a golden goose.

>Daily mail debunked existence of G-spot multiple times including in this march
>"Male G-spot" is a well known organ and it's proven to enhance experience

Is there anything men won't take from women?

Attached: autism levels.jpg (567x561, 57K)

Poe's law will always come full circle. We live in a world of The Onion articles coming true.

You may want to introspect about your internalized-sexism and homophobia, enabling ignorant bigoted cisgender males. Why? 162 million American Females living a Sexist and other ISM Patriarchy Culture that from 1492 to 2018 rationalizes raping, sexually assaulting, and gender discriminating-against ALL FEMALES, including 101 million White Privileged Females.

Cis straight males have no problem raping ALL FEMALES, including Hypocrite-Bigoted-Females! So for every cis straight female homophobic hating on LGBTQA humans, just remember your so-called cis straight males have no problem RAPING you 24-7-365, discriminating-against you in all aspects of American Culture, and overt, covert, and unconsciously view and related to you as weak, inferior, to ALL males. And if you're a non-White Female, you're not only at daily risk of being raped by any males but discriminated-against if not also racist-raped, because of your visible-gender -- even if you're lesbian, bi-sexual, or trans.

Hateful, discriminatory, murderous bigots rationalize their ignorance, evil, barbaric values! So you can opine about my online aka. That's esoteric. But offline, in the real world, you may want to ask yourself -- Will I be a Hypocrite Bigot whom someday finds myself beaten, raped, or discriminated-against in some other way because of my visible physical-cultural attribute ... will somebody who is bigoted like me attack or discriminated against me just like I rationalized discriminating-against or attacking another human -- not only on-line but off-line?

I hope you're never the target or victim of a hate-act. But if you are, will you believe you deserved to be discriminated-against or attacked or murdered because you also rationalized doing the same to other humans because of their attributes? Hypocrite-Bigots do attacked Hypocrite-Bigots, each rationalizing why it's okay for them to hurt other humans but complaining no human should hurt them -- self-serving HYPOCRISY!

Attached: 1528065208280.jpg (540x312, 42K)

The biogirls are guaranteed to be mad as hell even if they act nice and say the politically correct things in public.

Violence had not occurred to me but maybe you're right, maybe we should just murder all transgender people.

What a time we are living social justice warrior women are getting beat up by men pretending to be a female hahahahahaahhaha

word salad hyperbole lightly seasoned with seething inferiority...not worth a penny more than $5.

I absolutely love this stuff. You know everybody is pissed but they can't say shit about it or else they're a Nazi. Something's gotta give eventually. Redpills galore in the meantime.

I hope that's pasta because my parody cup overflowed already after
>You may want to introspect about your internalized-sexism and homophobia
and I couldn't continue reading.

top kek

>As far as biomechanics, men usually have longer legs than women do, meaning they have more room for muscle, as well as a longer stride length, said Dr. Miho Tanaka, an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery and director of the Women's Sports Medicine Program at Johns Hopkins Medicine.

School-wide protests at John Hopkins tomorrow

Faggot trips spotted!

Attached: faaaaaaaaaag.jpg (736x736, 86K)

LOL that is so funny
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M

umm sweetie there is more than two genders. Did they test all genders? what a cis scum study.

This is amazing no matter what the intent of the poster was

HAHA who cares ? 9 out 10 women till 30 or so support this whole degenerated tranny gender bullshit
no they get what they voted for

girls shouldn't have their own sports. it promotes patriarchy. Promotes girls are not as good as the boys.

On a real note girls sports are boring af because their bodies are almost all the same. Any girl can train to be good enough for varsity in any sport. The same is not true for manlets.

Thanks

AND THATS
A
G O O D
THING

Attached: thecrazy.png (190x283, 89K)

Could not finish reading without the ) good fucking job ruining your own bait.

you can push the degeneracy of a society only so far
and you sick faggots are close to the brink by now

That's already a thing, "trans exclusionary radical feminists".

>from 1492 to 2018

Got me here. jejejejej

They're trans-niggers.
Even a female nigger is practically a dude.

ctpost.com/highschool/article/Jeff-Jacobs-No-easy-answers-when-it-comes-to-12967306.php

lmao you're literally a stupid nigger

disqus.com/by/IrrationalHumanBeing/