Petition to remove this propaganda

Petition to remove this propaganda.
There is no evidence for the existence any God(s).

Attached: 160123-moss-god-trust-tease_onaa8y.jpg (1480x832, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html
streamable.com/bk3v2
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only if we can kill Jews as well.

>memeflag jew is triggered by what's printed on paper currency, not the paper currency and banking scheme behind it.
you're useless

although the evidence suggests there is no god specifically focused on humans, or earth
there is no evidence either way that there is not a creator of the universe, a god in that manner has no evidence either way
the universe could be a simulation or experiment being performed by a higher being
and that being, to us, would be god

I'd miss religion. It actually entertains me to see people believe something so fucking stupid. Whenever I'm left bored and without a mission I can always depend on what's running through the mind of a stupid ass mother fucker that believes in an imaginary figure and takes the bible as absolute proof.

Your only an atheist cause you have autism. Sad. Your brain is broken and you can't understand something as simple as Gods Presence , that's the problem with you 18-32 yr old boomers.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html

Leave it on because it triggers the commies

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: 85aa9587b907dd3f40c09d1ef420b099--cowboy-art-god-is-good.jpg (736x542, 53K)

>god's presence

What you see isn't god dude, you're seeing shit. Take your meds.

you focus on the stupidiest thing on that fucking bill because you're most likely a Khazar jew.
the most important thing that needs to be removed from the bill is the incorporation contract called THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" then Americans and America will be more sovereign than it has in over a century

So strange, you atheists will make great Christians, the Christians great atheists at the End Times. I suspect alot are flipping sides as we go forward into the future. AI and talking statues and whatnot. Get your credit score here!

Thats pretty vague

The universe exists, you exist, energy exists, randomness doesn't exist for the past is fixed.
So if you understand these things you will understand how nothing became you. We call that God. your welcome.

There’s no existence of TRUST either.

petition to change to G-d

You must be a nigger if you are still dealing with cash.

lol

Atheist Confederacy when OP

>we don't know, therefore god

Attached: download.png (190x266, 5K)

not going to happen
so stop wasting everyone's time

>1 post by this ID
>people still responding
Yawn

I'd be okay with

"In God(s) We Might Trust"

Sage slide shit

Attached: 1527946823716.jpg (730x480, 17K)

Just stop using Jewish controlled money all together.

Attached: 1518757333756.png (814x965, 173K)

If the money didn't say that then you would just find something else to feel offended by.

No.

Attached: 1212334345555366.jpg (467x463, 108K)

this

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html
Very interesting. Pic related?

Attached: autistic-psychotic-spectrum.jpg (639x297, 35K)

how is it vague?
people who say there is no god often base that on earth religions and the information behind them
which in that case, it does seem really unlikely there is a god
but if you just view god as some being that created the universe, thats totally possible
so people who say no god, period, are morons
theres no way to know that because we do not know what created the universe
it is either a closed loop (big bang / big crunch) or part of some natural process that occurs outside the universe (multiverse, universes being something like bubbles rising up from a pool of something and eventually popping like soap bubbles)
OR something creates universes, an intelligent being, for some purpose (aka our god)
this nonsense with the Bible and Koran and heaven and hell and all that shit, thats fake obviously, no such thing, totally fabricated by humans

Attached: 1521953276465.gif (400x358, 544K)

I remember watching a pastor do a small lecture on how "In god we trust" should be replaced with a phrase the emphasizes the freedom that America stands for.
He believed that placing god's name on money was an insult to everyone who believed in god as the phrase has become a symbol of greed and a lust for power.
It will never happen though because the sheep of America's current religious majority would instant start point fingers and sperg out over a reasonable change, which is ironic in a way because they love to throw money at evangelists who like to spend said money on luxury yachts and private islands.
It's almost like they drive home the point that the phrase has been corrupted.

>Nothing became you

>Zero times a trillion equals a trillion

Its ironic as all hell that you nazi$ have fallen for the spell.

Make a dollar sign in mein kraft. Then you will see how it is only a couple blocks removed from the same sign of a dollar and rotated on the axis. Power is power. Fiat only measures value

>i love it when jews are able to easily track my every purchase and build a profile on me.

Attached: 1243457623452.jpg (1200x788, 244K)

Pleb niggers bickering over their paper money

Oy vey

Attached: llbaitshi.png (680x712, 513K)

What?

Petition to remove central banks and reinstate the gold standard. Petition to make it illegal for those with dual citizenship to hold any public office. Petition to stop all migration. Petition to redirect all funds for foreign aid toward domestic purposes. Fuck there are just so many things wrong.

Fedora meme fag

As an atheist, who has literally never given a fuck about religion, let me say this to you:

Shut the fuck up.

Stop trying to erase history.

Stop shitting on Christians and Christianity.

If you don't believe in God, why does it bother you so much?

It's not like that money is doctrine that tells its adherents to slaughter you or blow themselves up in your cities is it?

Fuck I hate atheists and "agnostics" that decide to rail against the fucking least harmful and probably most decent (major) religion around. Put your energy towards Exposing the dangers of Islam or Judaism.
Put it towards disproving Chinese medicine or any other mumbo jumbo bullshit.

But Christians are easy targets, cos you get to show off how so totally enlightened you are to your reddit group, and you know that Christians won't cut your fucking head off, nor will shitting on them make you look racist - after all, not many white Hindus around are there?
Nor Muslims..

Oh and heaven forbid (pardon the pun) you ever decide to shit on Jews....

Imagine how many virtue points you'd lose!!

Attached: images (8).jpg (465x660, 26K)

>being a fedora in current year
sad! What an unfortunate curse to never feel God’s light.

Attached: 02892B9B-3408-4585-97FC-26D2243631FF.jpg (960x640, 100K)

Dont shill that bullshit with my flag'
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M

>174599878
>memeflag

>We don't know, therefore I DO KNOW that there is no god
Okay dumbass
>Ignoring all cultural, philosophical, moral, historical, and metaphysical notions of the idea "God"
>Believes he is smart
Kill Yourself.

Yeh having a voice in market trends totally sucks. I'm going to immediately withdraw all my money in bills.
Then off to the strip club to make it rain nigga.

Attached: dollar__they_live____we_sleep__by_kyoshihidestencils-d4nhgi2.png (1353x591, 392K)

Remember goys, only cuckolds go to heaven

Attached: 1527435113134.jpg (405x720, 63K)

Make sure you twerk on some shitskin after you spent your last unit of resource and your last thread of consciousness is dwindling whilst your soul degrades itself and you lose sense entirely of who you are and what you stand for so that you can wake up the next morning without anything to live off of, your body aching in pain, and your soul never to return.

>talking about nazi's
>brings up minecraft
>unntelligible bable
are you unironically 12 years old

'Disillusioned' A Perfect Circle. Its a song you won't regret. I just wish I could post it, but allymoos, or demons happened.

What a retarded child. This is an 18 and over board, faggot.

Then give up your God given right to free speech.

Voice in market trends? Because you use a debit card? Get a load of this guy...

you are the sickness being targeted ole bo

There is no evidence that we are all one the race the human race, but it doesn't stop the supposedly secular government from endorsing this religious belief.

Ok, according the other guy. The Jew is forming this profile on me that tracks all my purchases for unspecified reason.
I could only assume his reasoning is to track markets.
Are you now going to pull an alternative reasoning out of your ass on why my purchase history is so crucial to the Jew?

Shouldn't GOD be replaced with G-D?

>burger thinks that "that God" it's not another name given to Mammon

BASTE
Quality post user

that's how ive always seen it

Capitalism is self empowerment, so its kind of ironic that would be on money. If you just trust in God thats an excuse to not do anything for yourself.

how about we just
END THE FED
instead

I'll still accept your money regardless of how you feel about God

one reason is to try and understand how to manipulate you into handing over more of your money
the other is used to try and predict behavior patterns
they can both be sold to third parties

You checked everywhere, huh?

There arent evidence of not having one.
You cant use what has no evidence doesn't exists because god aint your drug dealer who will visit you.

>erase history
Nigger, do you even know?
That hist has no history.
It only started in the 50s (money and pledge)
The real history is that god wasnt mentioned on our money, or in our pledge for almost the first TWO HUNDRED years of the countries existance.
The only reason it popped up was the same reason Hitler put Gott Mit Uns on the belts of his soldiers fighting russia. Simply to virture signal against an atheistic state.
Get wrecked, and stop being so ignorant.

This is a long winded way to say exactly what I said.
When I stop spending my money on shit like Netflix because they went full nigger the Jew is aware.

If you never buy Normie shit they have no way to control you.

if that doesn't work try "in moloch we trust"

You do realise that ww2 and the 50s IS history you dumb cunt.
And way to ignore the rest of my post anyway.
When that shit was put on there isn't the point. The point is, faggots like you like to jerk off so much over how superior you are for not believing in God, that you deny the place of Christianity in the history of the West.

And like I said, if you don't believe it, why is it making you so butt mad?

You get salty as fuck when a kid talks to you about what father Christmas is gonna bring them?

People believe imaginary shit. Whoopdy fucking do!
At least this type of person isn't actively trying to destroy our society.

When did I say I didnt know God was real?
You are just back pedalling. Go fuck a sheep.

>no evidence for the existence of God
You are staring into the divine light at his very moment. All you need to do is open your eyes to find proof of the existence of God.

God is self-evident.

>There is no evidence for the existence any God(s).
there's no evidence your perception is reality

Lol, absence of evidence isnt evidence of absence, and yet you claim absolutely, there is 0 evidence for God.

nice meme flag

I'm an atheist.
And the only problem I see with it is how it fails to identify which God we're putting our trust in.

it's the baphomet

Don't like it, don't use it.

SMITE THE HEATHENS !!!

Attached: smiting.jpg (1200x761, 109K)

Shit thread for retarded faggots