Rate the presidents!

Rate the presidents from #1 on down! Use the official presidential poster as a guide!

Attached: 0674F4A6-80A9-4D24-BC01-129675B45F4B.jpg (500x452, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1oA47Ti0I&bpctr=1528566572
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, this is a waste of time. sage

1. Lincoln
2. Washington
3. FDR
4. Eisenhower
Second to Last. Jackson
Last. Trump

1. Jackson
2. Jackson
3. Jackson
4. Nixon
5. Teddy
6. Jefferson
7. Washington

Trump is still too early to rank. He still has a lot to prove.

Jackson was not only a genocidal idiot, whose main glory came from winning a forced, one-sided battle against the brits that started after britain already surrendered, but he also said "fuck you" to the supreme court. he basically gave 0 shits about the constitution

nixon?! omfg. the guy who resigned the presidency. if you're such a magafuck, then you realize nixon opened trade with china

teddy -- yeah, TR was good.

>genocidal idiot
implying I care about a bunch of savaged raiding and killing Americans.
>said "fuck you" to the supreme court
fucking BASED
>Nixon
He was the last real president America had. He understood what (((they))) were doing to this country and (((they))) crucified him for it. If he was president today we'd clean house of all the communist in this country over night.

Jackson also fought the banks and got the national debt down to zero, the first and only time in our country's history. Jackson was and is an American hero.

Attached: based Jackson.png (1023x800, 875K)

Jackson. That is all.
The man was literally willing to give his life to save this nation from the ((financial vipers))

>hurr durr jackson respected the constitution
look it up, Worcester v. Georgia. he fucking ignored the supreme law of the land. asshat.

>[Nixon] was the last real president America had.
what are you? some sort of WW2 veteran or something? i thought idiots like you liked reagan? or have the alt-right larping kekistanis convinced you that all the republicans since the 60's are shills?

>
Jackson also fought the banks and got the national debt down to zero, the first and only time in our country's history.
Clinton balanced the budget and ran a surplus -- we were paying off the debt under Bill. Dubya and Trump, on the other hand, exploded/are exploding the deficit and sending us toward a debt crisis

Attached: kingofdebt.jpg (1256x886, 270K)

1) trump
2) washington
3) maybe eisnhower i dunno
4) nixon

basically there are only a few presidents in recent history who were perhaps not establishment. early america i cant say but they probably had more real dudes back then. trump, i dont think they ever believed he could win, they rigged the election and he still won, it was her turn

>Nixon
Sure he ended Vietnam but he opened up relations with China that has plagued us ever since.

Trips of truth. The only acceptable answer

1.) Jefferson Davis
2.) everyone else
3.) Obummer

You're so easy to trigger. I'd take Nixon over Reagan or Trump any day of the week.

>WW2 vet
quite the opposite, Gen Z fucker

Attached: 1504973695791.jpg (490x322, 46K)

Sure, but to blame Nixon for what presidents after him did isn't fair. He stopped a nuclear war between the USSR and China, which resulted in opening relations with China. I get the whole "a bunch of Commies and Nips get nuked? BASED" but be realistic. Imagine the repercussions that would have in the world. Letting nukes fly would spell disaster no matter who did it or why.

1.Jackson
2.Washington

1. Hoover
2. TR
3. Eisenhower
4. Coolidge
5. Taft

Attached: 1524828136520.jpg (360x480, 62K)

It's over, pal. I understand, but it's over. Move on.

>quite the opposite, Gen Z fucker
oh okay now i understand. the kekistanis got you. you've been trolled into liking nixon for the wrong reasons; some neckbeard GenXers with frog shirts on are probably having a top kek at you right now

nixon's greatest accomplishment really was opening trade with china. this started the several-decades long trend of the US economy, and the economy of the western world, way outshining the soviets. globalism gave us the economic advantage and the russians couldn't keep up against globalized economies.

so maybe you could like nixon for that, and ignore his huge corruption and probably mental disorders, but to also like Jackson makes zero sense

>Hoover number 1
i guess you like mass unemployment?

RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1oA47Ti0I&bpctr=1528566572

No Obama on there. We should really start calling Trump the 44th president lul

>t. Brainlet
Hoover had literally nothing to do with the depression. The depression happened because the WORLD economy failed because of the chaos following WW1. Hoover did everything possible to help.

>kekistanis got you
Fuck the kekistanis. They get thrown out of helicopters right along side the commie faggots.

And I like Nixon for "all the wrong reasons" by today's standards. He was trying to get America back to the good old days, or at least his interpretation of them. He deserves the biggest apology in history.

I'm sorry, brother. Blame (((them))). (((they))) brought the slaves here, (((they))) bribed southern politicians to support slavery. (((They))) are responsible for it all.

Jews made up 78% of all slave owners. About 50% of the Jewish population in America at the time.

The Depression was a mix of muh Central Banks with the Federal Reserve and a farming bubble popping with farmers buying tractors and shit. It's been a while since I looked into it so I've kinda forget exactly the bit about the farmers and tractors, but that's really were it started.

JFK

FOUND THE BOOMER!

You write and get emotional like a low IQ chimp.
I think you have some sort of mental illness. There is a total lack of impulse control. You just get your facts and have a few guiding principles and run with them. There is zero in depth analysis. Just superficial judgements. You have an IQ no higher than 105 and likely in the double digits.

>ad hominem
>no content
projection