You hate everything

Where is this hatred coming from Jow Forums?

Attached: e7db9e4e33592de521b23e955084488e.jpg (601x508, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capradio.org/articles/2018/05/11/governor-brown-to-release-updated-california-budget-proposal/
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, meme flaggot. My hate comes from my real world experience.

Spend some time alone.
Without all the negative people around me I'm doing much better.

Mostly (((memeflag posters))).

im fuilled with hats

Attached: loki.jpg (740x394, 63K)

they hate themselves

Attached: trumpistan.jpg (848x960, 71K)

>Where is this hatred coming from Jow Forums?
Failing at life.

The Americans didn't support us in the Suez crisis and thats when everyone stopped taking us seriously.
I just want the empire back

Oh, you're new here.
I'd say welcome, but that would be a lie.
Might I suggest the exit...If you can still find it.

That X in the top right isn't it btw.

Attached: 1497999700773.png (2813x1521, 2.05M)

i don't feel hatred for anything other than attempts to destroy my people my nation my basic liberty & peace of mind using constant 24/7 word salad anti-white propaganda & weaponized immigration. there is nothing quite like listening to mentally ill people constantly vomit hate disguised as virtue, louder and louder all the time, demand after demand...surely they have to know this cannot end well and so...it's theirs, they can have it, all responsibility for spitting in natures eye can be their trophy.

I do not feel hate at all really, I think you should recalibrate your sensors dude. Provocative language to emotionally charge discourse is a skill/fault the indoctrination centers have imbued us with...you cannot expect to engage in a campaign of anti-white subversion and not get pummeled with scary words that make your vagina leak onions. To call it hate is exceedingly retarded...here let me fuck this sleeping bear in the ass..ouch omg oh shit that bear is such a hateful creature whats wrong with it...nigger please.

mental illness.
I just want to fucking succeed. I've been thinking about fueling this hatred to do something useful.

Attached: JUST.png (655x724, 171K)

Look at California for liberals policies.

Attached: CommieCalifornia.png (888x1192, 164K)

Fuck off, poof. Go skull a slab of stubbies until you chunder and get eaten by a dingo in Whoop-whoop.

Mostly kike-hired >1 post by this (((ID))) shitposters that hide behind meme flags so we can't so easily recognize the flood of foreign proxies you use to avoid bans.

Defense mechanism. The sad thing is that Jow Forums doesn't really hate. Jow Forums cares too much. Jow Forums is upset by what it sees in the world. They hate the world not the people in it. They say Jow Forums is a place where smart people act stupid. I've always thought of Jow Forums as a place where compassionate people act cruel.

Look at what happens here when a black guy or a fag shows up and says some shit about how he's an ideological compatriot to Jow Forums. The majority of the board embraces him, reassures him, consoles him, etc... some call him a nigger or a fag obviously, but less than would be expected. Compare that to how the left treats their ideological compatriots with incompatible identities. They're shunned, silenced, chastised, and constantly reminded of their political inferiority. The left treats them as an unfortunate annoyance and openly wishes they would go away or at least remain silent. Their "safe spaces" and segregationist inclinations tend to come from a place of aggressive discrimination whereas the Jow Forums inclination for segregation often comes from a place of fear and a desire for protection. All Jow Forums really wants is a future for themselves and their people.

jews ruining civilization made me hate.

Attached: 1a7a570db46862a897dfe2ff81c0fb8ede7d32dcda17351aa5b0790779945fee.jpg (500x500, 96K)

I like cats

Attached: 1523930731701.jpg (396x396, 60K)

hate and anger are not negative emotions, they are closer to love and happiness than they are to sadness, hate is not bad for you, this is something the jews are peddling, they want to suppress hate. Hate is a good feeling that is more natural than anything else.

because you cannot truly hate something unless you truly love something else, hate is the defensive mechanism we have evolved in order to protect what we love, hate and love are intertwined, and are the driving forces behind civilization.

Jow Forums is full of hate, because it is also full of love - love for the white race.

Attached: emotions.jpg (900x674, 125K)

Mr.NverPooLoo, you need liberalism, you guys are literally stuck in the medieval ages. California is actually pretty based

Pajeet please your entire shit country dreams of getting a job in California.

California Projects $9 Billion Budget Surplus As Gov. Jerry Brown Continues To Urge Fiscal Prudence
capradio.org/articles/2018/05/11/governor-brown-to-release-updated-california-budget-proposal/

Attached: california booming.png (881x371, 36K)

How much shame to turn into Spidey?

all the new fags shout new fag undyingly

Fabricated.

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: 15.jpg (1000x810, 217K)

We would have nothing to post about if everything were positive

Stop spamming this, faggot.

>califaggots respond to this with 'POOOO' because they know its true

Attached: 275px-Karlhead2.jpg (225x196, 7K)