Guys, did any of you married a virgin girl? I need to know is it possible

guys, did any of you married a virgin girl? I need to know is it possible.

t. blackpilled and dont want to get cucked by ex-roastie meme

Attached: hitler8584.png (680x680, 160K)

My wife and I were virgins when we started dating, but we had sex before marriage.

>My wife and I were virgins when we started dating

how did you met each other, how old were you?

I would never marry a non virgin.. the alternative is not worth having kids. So many women bitch about how many lames they fucked like that's supposed to make them appear sympathetic now.
>uhg, the last guy I had cum in me was such a soiboi, I want an alpha Natsoc now.

>I would never marry a non virgin.. the alternative is not worth having kids.

yeah, same here, its really pathetic to start a dynasty and your kids will technically be sons and daughter of a whore. its kind of unnoble. yolo niggers.

high school. We were 14.

We first had sex when we were 16. We married 4 years ago at age 25.
Have 2 children now. Life is good.

>We first had sex when we were 16. We married 4 years ago at age 25.

number dont add up m8.

shit, doesnt look good for me honestly.

yea you guys are alone because yall dont want a girl who has had sex and not because you have small dicks and are losers. finding a "VIRGIN" when you yourself are like 25+ is called pedophilia. so just i pregnate a girl who has had sex before you just not a slut thats gone all out with as mich dick as possible

My friend Jeff Ruud married a girl he knew had slept with 6 men and 4 were niggers

but then he married the first girl to fuck him

>A shekel for the good goy

Attached: kike merchant silhouette.jpg (960x732, 124K)

go to a strict church idk

psh i had a lot of sexual partners mu wife had 4. 2 kids.

ura cuck. marrying a woman with kids is like starting at someone else's checkpoint when u boot up a videogame.

27 here, its been 2 years trying to find a virgin without luck, i am starting to loose all hope.

Send help

I'm sorry to hear you're a dicklet OP. Just know you will never be happy in your life even if you do find a virgin because you will always know that you're not a real man.

Attached: 1527792319375.png (710x577, 30K)

after you've had the pleasure of being in a relationship with a virgin and then trying to make sense of your relationship with non virgins ..you'll know it's about so much more than who they were with before you.

virgins
>you don't have to constantly reaffirm that you're "not like the other guy" while also not appearing to be "nice"
>you can trust and allow yourself to love unconditionally and without throttling back your emotions in order to avoid being further than her
>non virgins are always x number of times more likely to have used drugs and related issues.
>non virgins are almost always on birth control which is VERY harmful later on in life (cancer) and can also increase infertility after they are off it.

If chastity wasn't important, it wouldn't have been a near constant issue since the beginning of our species across all civilized cultures.

I'm likely to just to check out entirely from society (live in the woods) if I can't find a wife material woman soon.

8" made me narcissistic enough to *not* settle on some dicklets' half diseased used cum rag. I don't think you understand how that actually having above average stats ..you know ..makes you reluctant to settle for guys who you're better than's used goods

Why non-virgins can't admit they fucked up, the first part of having a good family, you didn't have the emotinal strenght and virtue to not follow your animal instincs, you would not have made a good father, and probably won't be one, because you can't control yourself and will likely have a trashy family life, seek help before entering your next relationship.

you wont now
if you find a girl past 21 years old that is a virgin something is wrong with her

I would be a good father.

congratulations on your family and lovely wife.

yes dude, although it was almost 50 years ago. I am now an old man, it was all' nice back then.

When I was 18 I dated a virgin, she wanted to wait until going to uni before having sex, only virgin I've ever been with. Long blonde hair, big tits with these perfect little pink nipples. When we first fucked she started out moaning like a pleasure/pain thing, by the end she was squealing "more more more!" with this huge crazy smile on her face.

First time she deepthroated me she gagged and threw up a little bit of the noodles we'd had for dinner that night. She was mortified, ran into the bathroom etc. Swore she'd do better next time and lived up to it too.

Very hot memories, nothing better than a virgin that wants to please you and try the kinky shit they've heard about. Still think I maybe should have married that one.

Literally not possible unless you court a 16 Christfag before she gets to college.

piss of with your degenerate humble brag, what a weird you are

I've known several 18+ virgins but they were extremely religious and wouldn't marry anyone who didn't convert.

>I've known several 18+ virgins but they were extremely religious and wouldn't marry anyone who didn't convert.

I know girls like that in their 20s, few that married as virgins at 27, top tier wife material and very solid looks, not 9/10 brazilian whore looks but cute average girls, but with strong girlish charm.

Yeah all of the girls I've known like that are always kind of ditsy and innocent in a cute way

>number dont add up m8.
What do you mean? He married at 25, 4 years ago, and fucked her when he was 16

Just making the point that a virgin girl brings something to the table a non virgin doesn't.

No, but I did deflower three virgins, so it all kind of balances out.

I legit did. I know this for a fact too. Met her when I was 25 and she was 19.

>He married at 25, 4 years ago, and fucked her when he was 16

my bad, I tought they were both 16

>virgin girl brings something to the table a non virgin doesn't.

and then you talk about throats, you degenerate.

>Yeah all of the girls I've known like that are always kind of ditsy and innocent in a cute way

this makes so warm inside, those girls do exist and arent even that rare if you hang with the right circles. thanks for the white pill!

>but I did deflower three virgins

why would you do such a vile thing? and worst of all virtue signalled such depravity?

kudos!

Attached: 14words96493083013.png (398x492, 253K)

Guys you are like bros to me, i don't want you to suffer.
Don't settle for non-virgins

>Guys you are like bros to me, i don't want you to suffer.

same here, one love nigga!

Why don't you marry one of those? I had a couple and a seemingly perfect relationship but her family wouldn't approve of our engagement/marriage because I wasn't religious. One minute they'd praise me for how good of a father/husband I'd make, the next imply that I shouldn't ask for her until I convert (and I can't). She married someone a year after we broke up, they seem satisfied but no kids unfortunately.

even though most females on tinder/dating services are fake/bots, in general they only want psychological validation throughout their 20s, occasional financial support and to engage in irrelevant battles which standard social media offers. everyone is having less sex (even females).

Obviously less sexual partners is better and a virgin is ideal. But I realize it's not realistic so I've lowered my expectations to
>no casual sex (and not just lack of experience with that, also doesn't want it), sexual partners only through commited relationships
>number of sexual partners maximum 1 to 3 depending on her age

Even this seems very difficult to find.

kek. Do the fellas who fucked your wife give you smirks in the street? Do you like to buy second-hand? D you like your sloppy seconds? Do your parents know you keep pet monkeys?

Attached: baby niglet.jpg (1240x882, 249K)

>Why don't you marry one of those?

I should work on on it then.

I started dating my gf when she was a virgin, she's obv not anymore but has only ever been with me. We're getting married in a few months as soon as the paperwork is done.

Just get ripped and good looking and have a job and you can get anything you want. All these faggots who say it's impossible just aren't bringing much to the table. You've only got to settle if you're ugly and poor. Being a decent person helps as well. You can't be a degenerate and then expect to marry a super religious woman.

>Being a decent person helps as well. You can't be a degenerate and then expect to marry a super religious woman.

decent Godly women will cut you off imediatly if they notice some of those trait, the usual "game" that works in hooks ups fails with those types, Ive seen it first hand.

Attached: rooshV.jpg (2000x1000, 91K)

Exactly. That fella in your pic is a mental nigger and a complete bellend.

Kind of, although we had sex together before marriage.

Are you sure this Venezuelan girl is in it for you ir the nationality?

>That fella in your pic is a mental nigger and a complete bellend.

he is a big enemy of this civilisation. all PUA niggers are.

Thing he and mgtow say about women are true...on a certain sample, with untamed women, women who were brought up/civilised by families/fathers have a very different soul than the rest.

She isn't a refugee is she?

Pray for God to give you a woman He is pleased with and wants you to have, if it is His will. That's how I got my virgin wife.

wat/wew

>Even this compromise seems very difficult to find.
and that's how most people who became strict virgin only got that way. Initially in my teens I thought most girls were good and never questioned their past when dating (even at 16-18 I was thinking about starting a family). after dating a few girls that weren't even virgins in their teens I realized something was wrong. At 19-21 I focused more on getting my finances in order while dating 17-19 year olds.. I would wait unfortunately until I fell in love to ask their sexual count hoping it was 0, it was always 3+.. much to my utter shock lmao.. ended those relationships within a week of getting the information. Mid 20s I put most of my effort into finances with a few dates in between but they almost all wanted to fuck by the 2nd or 3rd date..

It's ironic, the easier it became to get sex the more I was disgusted by women. I mean, I'm not glowing with radiance and there's no way they can tell my stats, personality or whatever it is women supposedly value ..in just a few hours of interacting.

I don't even engage with most women anymore because of this.. all they want is validation, drama and to avoid the consequences of their choices. I think I'm going to just fuck off into the woods and play with animals

I'm 23, my girlfriend is 20 and I took her virginity and I plan on marrying her. She is obsessed with me and extremely clingy. Pair bonding is real, dont marry a roastie

Attached: 1496780942960.jpg (601x635, 73K)

if you're even remotely religious, that's almost the only option at this point for men to find wife material. I've met several non religious, non degenerate women but they were all married by 21.

>Pray for God to give you a woman He is pleased with and wants you to have, if it is His will. That's how I got my virgin wife.

user, that is a stunning story that makes me continue with this life. May our Lord Jesus Christ bless your family.

Attached: harrison mayes cross.jpg (438x652, 119K)

congratulations user. I wish you a loved marriage
tfw all I ever wanted was a "clingy" type gf/wife that I have inside jokes and special connection with.

If you actually want to marry a virgin in a western country I reckon -

-Date outside the white race, lots of ethnogroups are more weird about sex than the white primoculture.
-Be 17 years old, immediately start working out, do volunteer work, join clubs and hobby groups, get some money in your pocket, make self-improvement your entire life and meet a normal girl that happens to be a virgin.
- Identify local social groups that have virgin women in them, fucking join. Become a big deal for those groups. Even if you're a bit older if you have cred in those groups you can marry one.
- Shamelessly go overseas, not as a sex tourist but get work in east asian countries, live there and get a virgin broad.

The key thing is age, start putting the pieces in place and try and do it as soon as possible. A 24 year old guy that a 19 year old girl sees as a love match has much more chance than a 30+ year old.

>and I plan on marrying her.

sorry to telling you this but "by planning to marry them" you crate whores, rule no sex BEFORE marriage is here for a reason. hope you do cover your mistakes and dont create damage.

I completly can relate to your story, sex is far more easier to get than a compatible wife.

>Be race traitor
Good idea, faggot.

Same thing here

are you a christian?

what is a race traitor? ive never heard that term before

Mate I'm an atheist but i don't want to lie that I'm religious to get a decent girl. What should I do?

(I'm not a degenerate by the way, I essentially act like a religious person without believing in god, if that makes sense)

A traitor is someone who betrays something

Your race is your ethnicity/group of genetically similar people who are distinct from the other groups.

a race traitor is someone who abandons his race in order to gain temporary benefit i.e. someone who for the sake of one lifetime, throws away his eternal genetics to the gene-stealer.

I live in a small town in the south. Best friend is a black guy. I'm a total degenerate.

That being said I'd guess that i've fucked about half of the married women in this town. Ran trains on some with my friend. Seeing all these married women fucking around while their husbands were away really redpilled me. Don't get married. Just give bitches a fake name, pump a baby in them and book it.

Chastity was important because there were no paternaty tests

If anything youre cucking the past boyfriend's who still think about her and wish they didn't fuck up (if there are any that feel that way).

Find a trad Latina

>Mate I'm an atheist but i don't want to lie that I'm religious to get a decent girl. What should I do?

I mean, I would really like a decent wife and all, but that actually isnt important compared to the future of your soul...even if you marry a virgin girl and have a succesful family, if you havent made peace with God by the blood of Jesus, even the virgin wife and nice family is degeneracy.

If you dont accept Jesus, you havent actually won against degeneracy...you have won morally but only on the surface level if you follow my lead. I pray that you believe on the Gospel, virgin wifes are unimportant compared to your soul.

I doubt this answered your q but that is the first thing that came to my mind.

t.

user, dont be an enemy of your people

This.

Steam the rice, pay the price.

There's literally no other choice. Don't think it's fair for me to expect anyway since I'm not one anymore

>Don't think it's fair for me to expect anyway since I'm not one anymore

this is a very nobel thing to say

Thank you for the response. So I understand, what is the gene-stealer? And is it not more beneficial to mate outside of my immediate gene group in order to slow the spread of congenital illnesses or damaging recessive phenotypes?

>user, dont be an enemy of your people

There are no people. I've been alive long enough to see everyone is my enemy unless they have proven their loyalty. I wouldn't trust a white person off the street an inch but i'd trust my black friend with my life, because he's proved himself.

I've been fucked over and thrown to the wolves by "my people" more than anyone. I'm in this for myself now.

Mine is clingy as shit and wasn't a virgin, I know I know theres always exceptions

Where do you find a virgin girl who is older the age of 21 and isn't hideous?

>I've been fucked over and thrown to the wolves by "my people" more than anyone.

then dont be an enemy of "other people", dont take other mans wifes, dont do adultery of any kind with any race.

I did. We met in high school and married at 19 and 18. Had our first kid a year later, working on the second on now

>looser women = need for stricter standards
the fact they can't understand this could explain why it's only getting worse

>RM
exactly.. the reason to want a good wife is the quality of your offspring. How would creating mixed kids accomplish that.

Gene-stealer being the non-white you wants to upgrade her genetic line by stealing your superior genes

Kek. It's actually detrimental. That whole outbreeding thing basically means don't marry your first cousin or you'll have bad things happen. But the same thing happens if you marry someone too different to you. Further, you can actually get genetic illnesses from foreigners e.g. only niggers have sickle cell, so if you marry a nigress you demi-niglets could have sickle cell, but if you married a white it wouldn't be possible.

Attached: Mixed race disadvantages.jpg (1982x1150, 693K)

Probably Mormon or Amish churches

user, if it's not me it'd be someone else these slags would be sucking off while their husband is at work. That's the point.

damn, I only got to two of which I know of.

no, agnostic but wouldn't have an issue being supportive of a religious wife. The problem is that they keep pressing and asking questions they don't want to hear answers to (why do you believe x y z, oh no we're arguing again)

I don’t care. I’m probably going to marry a Chinese girl.

Clinging to your wallet, you mean.

>if it's not me it'd be someone else these slags would be sucking off while their husband is at work.

not true, every bad man rationalises like that. Look up "prisoners dillema".

>>looser women = need for stricter standards

what were you reffering to? the guy who signalled with "trad premarital sex"?

Yes. 7/10 qt Irish virgin, met in college, shy Christian conservative. Would be 8.5/10 if tits. It's hard for pretty girls, imagine the temptation of having 8+/10 girls chasing you all the time (like chads hound any girls 7+) without any social structure or reward system for deferring.

Attached: Mixed race Asian white dangers.jpg (1083x449, 139K)

a virgin is just as likely to go see someone else as a certified thot
it'll just take longer

>Currently dating and fucking a non virgin when we met

I don't know. I'm gonna be 26 when I get out of Grad school and absolutely NO ONE is virginal there, maybe some undergrads might be, but not many.

I don't know,. Should I leave and try to find one? She's been incredibly faithful, very clingy, cooks and cleans etc.

I don't know, I feel like I'm too old to get a FAITHFUL 18-21 year old virgin. I hear alot about them getting their first taste of dick and wondering if it's the best they can get and cheating.

>It's hard for pretty girls, imagine the temptation of having 8+/10 girls chasing you all the time (like chads hound any girls 7+) without any social structure or reward system for deferring.

true

>a virgin is just as likely to go see someone else as a certified thot
>it'll just take longer

not entirely true, thing is I dont want just a virgin, but qualities that we usually associate with it - just a good wife. noone said it was easy, it was never easy.

Attached: women_godly_bible.jpg (638x1021, 141K)

yes as reason #148 but not even remotely close to the only or main reason. It's simple, sex was evolutionarily supposed to lead to pregnancy which made long term monogamous relationships/bonds necessary and advantageous. You can't select for this behavior trait for millions of years (which leads to psychological selection also) then suggest "just get over the fact she's taken 6 other guys before you, what are you not man enough".

In a natural environment, the first dick she takes leads to life long consequences (kids)

Just have a big dick, then it doesn't matter

Yes that works really nicely in concept but there's no scientific proof that women can only fully pair bond with their first partner.

2 more things, if that were true, why is cheating so common? I thought they were "bonded" to the first guy?

Also, even if this is true it doesn't matter because it's too rare now. I'd love to find one don't get me wrong but I'm 26, haven't been redpilled long... I think it's too late

I meant that most guys don't start out with these views (chastity). They become this way from interacting with loose women. For me it was how often they'd want to have sex before they even knew my full name. I'm going into dates thinking what our kids would grow up being while they're grabbing at my belt etc. Eventually a man contemplates to himself, I can't be that damn attractive, I wonder who else she's done this with.

my opinion on premarital sex is that it should be after the engagement.. seems like a good solution.

if you're having sex with a girl why isn't she getting pregnant? That's the problem right there.. neither of you respect each other enough to trust in natural order so you use "protection" from yourselves, seems natural to engage in the most intimate act with someone you don't trust. I don't think people should seek mates more than 1 or 2 sexual partners apart from themselves.