The greatest president of all time

Remarks at a G7 conference, and he's still talking shit: youtu.be/6ZOmAwyvMmc?t=2994

>"I didn't know where you were from but after the question I figured fake news CNN."
>"Go tell that to your fake friends at fake news CNN."
>“No tariffs, no barriers, no subsidies or we won’t trade with them. They have no choice.”
>"They smile at me because they know the gig is up. They can't believe they got away with this for so long."
>"If it's not going to change we're not going to trade with them."
We don't deserve him. Hands down, the best vote I've ever cast in my life.
Our farmers are going to get a much needed reprieve from these jackals.
God bless you, President Trump.

Attached: trump_globalists_original.jpg (962x634, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-06-06/shale-country-dangles-100-pay-raises-as-labor-market-runs-dry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LONG LIVE THE GOD EMPEROR!!!

if he can boost our exports and reduce our trade deficit it's gonna really help our economy so I hope he succeeds, I don't know what sort of a brain dead leftist you'd have to be to not see what he's doing as a good thing, it could result in good jobs being available for young Americans again if we have an export boom

Attached: 1521483031951.jpg (1004x484, 428K)

Why are European politicians such rats?

Onwards fellow MAGApedes! Kek wills it! Shadilay!!!

Yes, good jobs in coal mining, agriculture and steel production. Have fun!

True fact: US steel workers were earning 30 DOLLARS AN HOUR as recently as the 1990s

you're not very good at this, you know that Kraut?

Attached: 1520020100018.jpg (1200x812, 133K)

Attached: 1526939103060.png (1062x993, 858K)

Check this one out:
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-06-06/shale-country-dangles-100-pay-raises-as-labor-market-runs-dry

>Shale Country Is Out of Workers and Dangling 100% Pay Hikes

Amazing. Past 'leaders' weren't even fucking trying.

Pretty badass honestly.

Bow before the emperor

found the spic

And now you're importing premade steel parts from China to renovate iconic structures like the Golden Gate Bridge.

because Europeans are rats

Is this a real picture? What does Merkel think she's doing? Trump just needs to stand up and he would tower over her autistic Mad Men imitation

Trump is the Emperor and they all look to him for guidance

Attached: Justiceiscoming+.png (1035x692, 963K)

>because Europeans are rats

Attached: mutt.jpg (360x360, 19K)

I think they are irritated by his elementary school brat tier body language.

> I'll just cross my arms and put on an arrogant grin, this will seal the deal!

Abe looks like he is both bored and thinks whoever is talking is full of shit.

And we're fixing that problem

Don't you have to go bow to Mecca right now? Isn't Jow Forums haram for you? You better get out before someone notices.

And they make bank you fucking retard. Go tend to your wife, Ahmed is fucking her silly.

Abe:
>This bitch...

>Career politicians try and negotiate with a billionaire businessman on the issue of economics
Of course he is smug

They made the pic so people could make memes.

Attached: 0A0ABCAB-4819-4E40-9193-3566CBE1FF67.jpg (750x500, 136K)

That meme is fucking stupid and not based in reality

what exactly is G7 useful for?

Fucking Americans out of money. The same as all these other euro institutions.

Abe ready to swing on her

The irony

Attached: fb7969b2e023e12fb0f919302e8d27c0.jpg (997x571, 119K)

Ruling the world.

Attached: hehe.jpg (1200x805, 96K)

Nah, Abe and Macron are eyeing each other like "Is this bitch serious?"

And by the world, you mean a few feeder fish countries sucking the American people dry. Gibs for the gibs god.

no homers club

Nah, your (((elite))) is sucking your people dry. Trying to shift the focus on muh bad trade agreements with EU or China is typical scapegoat shit. Wake up and start to look beyond the propaganda you're spoonfed with all day long.

It seems like he's at least making a strong attempt at everything he said he wanted to do during the campaign and during his state of the union address. Has any other president even come close to being this honest?

None I'm aware of, and checked.

Whatever you say, Muhammad.

That orange haired jackass is no match for the combined might of the world community.

The moment Drumpf is either impeached, assassinated, or termed out of office, the rest of us will fall on you with swords and teear you apart.

Mark my words, we will come like a thief in the night.

You will have no chance, and there will be no reprieve, Drumpfsters.

but if he ends trade with all other countries besides Russia and China, what will we have left? I want my weeb games

So why is Hillary not in prison? And where's the wall?

You can buy chink bootlegs of your weeb games. Problem solved.

don’t you have a continent to ruin again, “german”

third time’s a charm

Those chinese bootlegs suck though.

Wall being built and Hillary will probably have to wait till his second term to not piss off too many people

He really is wonderful. I wish he wasn't a kike stooge but nobody is perfect.

I find them interesting. They lack soul, but are pretty solid from a technical point of view.

All good jobs. My family is in the steel business and make a killing and pay their employees very well.

Solid and honest work, I'll give you that. But I wouldn't want my kids to work in a coal mine even though both of my grandpas did. There are less dangerous ways to earn good money.

Buttmad kraut cuck is mad because Achmed is being paid by his tax money to fuck his wife.

Attached: 1528381593516.jpg (1125x1505, 256K)

> implying I pay taxes
Oh wait, I do. Beer and tobacco are taxed pretty heavily here.

It's funny because it works

I do like him giving it to the smug "World Leaders" at G7 but if NAFTA goes how exactly will that be good for farmers?

POTUS is a great dark knight and all, but he really needs to help the transgender stuff. i'm really confused - is the left correct about pence & gays? because all the republican stuff so far is stacking against transgender rights.

same reason obama wasn't successful with any of his 'war criminals and shut down gitmo" nonsense. there's a stupid law that lets bureaucrats escape responsibility. or it would cause the population to freak out harder than muh russia.
at least weed got legalized by state votes the last few years of POTUS 2012

Attached: obongo chuckle.jpg (333x275, 19K)