SoyWars

The absolute state of late night comedy
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=198&v=VVpG1iC737c

Attached: 1528537068147[1].png (800x450, 42K)

oy vey

>that like/dislike ratio
You know what to do

star wars ix is going down

this

>entire country of China bans shitty movie
>blames whites in America for the decline of Star Wars
hmmmm

Why did they say she was the first non-white lead? Isn't that /ourguy/ bodega?

Lol so they are making a "fake" trailer doing exactly what they are doing in real life. I don't get the joke, movies like Ocean's 8 and Female ghostbusters are exactly this joke trailer.

Yes it would piss me off if they "check out this movie for an all male cast" the focus is on gender identity rather than story.

He said non white FEMALE lead you fucking misogynist woman hating dweeb

Stronk message

euoh gawd, euh mah gawd
so progressive

>and chewbacca was a woman the whole time
Is this whole thing irony?
I know who Colbert is, but I don't watch American TV so I don't know if this is just how he is.
Seems ironic to me though. Fuck my autism.

I never realized that the original star wars nerds were such racist jerkoffs. Fuck em. Its 2018 and we dont need loosers like that anymore!

STAR WARS: Episode Xir Revengence of the Tran-y-doshans.

Anyone else just want Disney to double down and go full retard with the next movie. It is amazing how Disney has managed to take one of the greatest franchise ever and ruin it completely.

Attached: Mark Hamill PTSD.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

wait my head just exploded
did he just go on about trolls and "hit back" with a montage that is a parody of actual basedwars?
also the fuck that was cringe. I watched some colbert back in the day and he was at least funny back then. This is just cringe, and also yeah wtf?

>if you don't like The Last Jedi you must be a racist sexist troll
>viewer: "But that movie /was/ total shit... I guess I must hate women and minorities now

Leftists digging their own grave, I love it.

>I watched some colbert back in the day and he was at least funny back then.
Never thought of him as funny. Even when he wasn't openly shilling for the satanists and deep state, I always thought there was something off about him.

god damn that's some strong propaganda

>that look of total contempt

>tfw their parody star wars film is indistinguishable from a real star wars film

Attached: o-OBAMA-SUPER-PACS-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 454K)

>Beautiful
Maybe with -6 on bmi.
Dumplings will still exist tomorrow, Tokyo Rose.