How do you guys explain your political views to your girl...

How do you guys explain your political views to your girl? I have a 8/10 maybe 9/10 blonde blue eyed girl and shes prolly like most other girls, a liberal. I don’t want to come out and say “hitler was right”, but if the issue comes up with the future I’d like to tell her my thoughts on race mixing and shit. I’ve had other girlfriends I could explain this to but there’s one major issue. She’s german.

Attached: 38EEFEE4-DACB-4A84-8583-C1C9E59D6109.jpg (680x680, 122K)

>Not an option, gaylord.

Have you even asked her about her political stances?

LARPing slide shit from an autistic homophile.

Attached: image.jpg (500x378, 172K)

Lol exactly fuck OP

Could be hit and miss. Most german girls are completly non-political and only repeat what they heard on the tv. Some can go full nazi in seconds though they would never show it beforehand.

Attached: IMG_20180602_181301.jpg (464x591, 69K)

Who the fuck cares what her hair and eye colors are dipshit? Most women with blond hair are fake blondes and they look like absolute shit. I'm so tired of trash women getting crowned just for having shitty blond hair and blue eyes, as if that redeems garbage shit features.

don't discuss politics with women. just give them patient dad look when they start talking about things beyond their limited understanding

Just knock her up and raise your kids right.

Work it up slowly.

>your girl

Attached: 1390264337443.jpg (517x656, 56K)

Kys then her

Attached: 1528376076891.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Thanks for your input, Mohammed.

You will die alone OP

Keep dicking her down and slowly start to talk politics when she is in that trance like state. You better not be using condoms - your load literally contains a cocktail or hormones and drugs that will maoe her open to brainwashing. Remember that politcs stems from ethics, start there.

Disregard the shills and nufriends, OP

Attached: image.jpg (610x368, 199K)

I tell her what is true and she starts to parrot it a week later. If you do not have this level of mind-control over your woman, she's not yours.

Attached: 1519791323826.gif (286x400, 2.43M)

Know your talking points on every issue and calmly debunk every point she brings up.

Stats. Find reputable, based stats, understand them, and red pill her. No hurr durr blacks are dumb and Jews rule everything without evidence. If she objects to your red pilling, ask what evidence she has (always anticipate counter arguments) and why she feels that way. Is she basing her worldview on evidence or what her parents and third grade teacher told her?

I say that the elite are strip mining the earth and polluting the planet and there's a conspiracy between corporations and banks to install their puppets in the US presidency using the media they control in order to loot us while distracting us with petty identity politics. That everyone deserves happiness but you can't be responsible for the tragic reality that some races have different abilities, and that the experiment where all the races comingle increases distrust in a community and has caused segregation and psychological problems for all involved.

That companies should be employee owned and the monetary system is theft.

I dunno, I can usually convince someone because I'm not retarded.

Attached: litter-robot-open-air-with-cat.jpg (445x460, 32K)

As for Jews well I just say that I don't mind the individual jew and that religious Jews don't shop so the elite can't like them too much and that the elite Jews are a distinct breed and there are 100-200 families of then that stem from the court jew system and how that evolved into the financier and industrialist dynasties and how they infiltrated many crowns through crypto jewish deception against all odds, considering the whole frequent genocide for thing. Usury being unique to Jews is also suspect and makes the Abrahamic faiths look like psyops.

Hey faggot, not everyone here is a KHV just cause you can’t get pussy doesn’t mean no one else can

>How do you guys explain your political views to your girl?
I don't. Have strong enough opinions and keep your life in order and she will emulate your political views automatically.
Stop caring what women think, they change their minds wildly about shit on a daily basis.

Attached: 1524008181448.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

I am ironically racist but would never really consider a member of a different nation/race to be inferior. However I basically shitpost IRL to my girlfriend because I think it's kinda funny

She basically says I'm a good looking neckbeard NEET and she'll leave me one day due to my disgusting views and zero respect for her. I'll probably look back with regret when that time comes, and realize I took her for granted and never put in an inch of effort to do anything for her

But for now it's pretty fuckin funny watching her react to shitty "Is he a jew?" questions about her friends

Wow maybe you're just retarded hahah how can you think niggers are like Europeans? Blind or stupid?

I met an East Asian who already hates Jews. We’re getting along swimmingly.

Why are most females on the left side of the political spectrum? Because they think about their role in a group the most, in today's society, virtual signaling gets you a good standing in almost any group, therefore, women emulate this behaviour, for they practice politics not as a conviction, but just as a fashion statement, to seem interesting. Therefore, if you are dominant, your girlfriend will adopt your political views, because they are unable to think without authorities.

I think obviously certain races have evolved to be smarter/dumber than the others. That's normal and isn't so far fetched, we're so different physically, surely we won't all have the same brains.

But a race being slightly "dumber" or "more violent" in general doesn't really make them a less worthy human being. They can still love and feel and all that hippie shit. They still have the capacity to be productive members of society.

Sandniggers were the centerpiece of culture and science back before Islam swept it all away. Plenty of smart niggers who have contributed to society. I don't support forcing integration onto people but that's a different story

Don't talk about politics to your woman, and if you do don't let her talk you into disavowing your political beliefs. Just fuck her and be alpha.

This is 100% accurate. They think only of fitting in. If she loves you, she wants to fit in with you now. Just remember, NEVER waver in your convictions and NEVER apologize for them. Otherwise she will think the safer option is lefty SJW mindfuck she sees on TV.

Yikes, lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (299x392, 115K)

Oh I think everyone should have a chance at happiness, not at anyone else's expense. How is taking niggers out of their civilization and putting them in ours as cheap stupid pseudo slave labor while terrorizing their psyche since they're surrounded by beautiful evolved folks and they're subhuman and still primitive. It must drive them fucking loony, and socially engineering society so we embrace their ugliness and stupidity is an insult to both the Divine maker who didn't put them here, and us, who are so much more than just a stupid nigger with ideas barely more important than an animal's

Women don't have opinions folks they are tricked through emotional appeal. How bluepilled is this board? Hahaha

I say yo listen up ho this how it is and if she don't act right I shake her.

Attached: 1525724647559.jpg (460x335, 24K)

She's indoctrinated user don't tell her

I mean, that's a bit biased because you have a hundred of scientist niggers, VP niggers, CEO niggers, and nigger artists, all of whom are pretty well-spoken and with some solid ideas and goals.

Obviously it's not an ideal society right now, you've got a bunch of hoodlums terrorizing and stirring shit up. You could even say the US would be better off without them. Those are all valid points. I still wouldn't hate them as much as I think they're brainwashed and "driven loony". How to solve your problem is something very complex though

>But a race being slightly "dumber" or "more violent" in general doesn't really make them a less worthy human being. They can still love and feel and all that hippie shit. They still have the capacity to be productive members of society.
Not really. If an ethnicity has an average IQ of 85 they won't be able to contribute much in a modern economy. The outliers can do fine sure.

There are single families in the West with more geniuses than there in Africa.

The same way how there might be family of Kenyans with better long-distance runners than there are in China.