I deserve $15 an hour

>I deserve $15 an hour

Attached: funny-cheese-outside-burger.jpg (650x826, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/eag/eag.wa_seattle_md.htm
seattletimes.com/business/uw-study-finds-seattles-minimum-wage-is-costing-jobs/
usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/06/27/report-finds-seattles-15-minimum-wage-may-hurting-workers/431424001/
youtube.com/watch?v=S5vOKKMipSA&feature=youtu.be&t=359
epi.org/publication/h2b-temporary-foreign-worker-program-for-labor-shortages-or-cheap-temporary-labor/
cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-levels-2018-canada-1.4347339
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I deserve billions of dollars per hour.

Thanks Trumpshits

Attached: billionaires laughing.jpg (400x300, 22K)

onions boy capitalist cuck found.
It's ok brainlet just keep up with the memes while we replace you :)

Attached: tard.jpg (112x125, 3K)

>I'm a faggot autist whose only purpose in life is to make this thread 4 fucking times a day.

Find a new outlet for your autism, you insufferable faggot.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they’d do a better job if they actually got the raise?
As it stands, why SHOULD they give over the top service when they literally can’t even afford rent and food at those wages?

I bet you $15 an hour that a nigger did this.

the more we raise minimum wage, the more manual labor is taken over by robots.

So I think 30 dollar minimum wage would be perfect, essentially everything would be automated and done by robots. The perfect burger each time, provided to you with a blowjob from a 10/10 robofu

Attached: 18C4F423-16E8-458B-8752-F1415A35B512.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

You deserve to be castrated after your country is annexed you fucking loser

no you don't asshole
you earn it
you fucking self entitled cuck

Attached: 57e9323380de19106305e827_Skjermbilde 2016-09-26 kl. 16.34.04.png (1100x707, 724K)

>the same butthurt lardass every thread

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Seattle min wage $15/hour. Unemployment rate 3%. Right wing retard corporate servants promised me economic collapse by now.

Corporate shills on suicide watch.

Attached: seattle employment.png (1168x450, 41K)

good do it, i'll move to california

Attached: california booming.png (881x371, 36K)

How new are you faggots? This is a fucking thread posted at least 4 times a day. You are all faggots.

>putting cheese in the proper place on a sandwich is over-the-top service

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u6.jpg (586x800, 36K)

Exact same thread was posted yesterday.

Fuck this forum sliding bot bullshit.

Funny part is I think the excuse is: "They asked for cheese on the side" And that makes it even more retarded.

Don't stop.

When you raise minimum wage why does everything else go up too?

*takes a shit on you*

Eat my diarrhea nigger.

Automation is a thing you retarded communist

Attached: E0092D80-337A-4237-AD87-8B2B606D50BA.jpg (660x767, 122K)

well u gotta admit it's an incredibly popular thread

Attached: boomer compilation.webm (426x360, 1.95M)

You don't have to accept the job. You can just go under a bridge and die for all I care. If you accept a job, you do the job, and be grateful you have it.

>But I want more moneys
Then you should be a benefit to society. You're lucky your unskilled, uneducated ass has a place anywhere at all, even if it is at the bottom. $15/hour is how much a university degree student in an internship makes. Many college diploma graduates make $15/hour. You dropped out of high school and think you deserve as much as them? Why?

>imply $15/hr is a lot

can't even live on it in most places.

>I deserve $15 an hour

Attached: 1519256915240.gif (475x475, 1015K)

>Using Seattle as a positive example of anything
Genuinely, unironically kill yourself, you fucking leaf scum.

Attached: EA6F8614-8971-4346-BA52-762221C92198.jpg (2048x1536, 511K)

Then stop living in democrat districts/states with high tax rates and housing prices.
THEN, learn how to manage your money and stop eating takeout 3 times a fucking day.

spent 4$ at mickdicks a few months ago after getting out of work around 1 am. had to wait 20 minutes to get a chicken sandwhich and small fry. halfway drive home, i open my sandwhich and there was nothing inside, just fucking two pieces of bread.

I drove back, waited another 10 minutes in drive thru... they refused to give me a refund and laughed at me.

fucking roasties

they started the fight for $15 movement

u retards promise they would lose jobs and the unemployment rate would skyrocket

Kys

Yeah, $15 is garbage.

Wages have been stagnant since the 80's, but the minimum wage should increase by 3% a year to reflect the current purchasing power of a minimum wage job.

The minimum wage in 1980 was about 3.25 an hour.

Adjust with a 3% inflation increase year over year that would have the current pay rate to be about 10.30 an hour at the minimum.

Of course all wages should go up to reflect this and not just minimum wage. The USA has steady increased in market gains and overall wealth but has not done a good job of throwing that wealth back to its work force and the people aren't spending as much as a result thereby causing less overall economic growth.

So, in short, minimum wage price is indeed fucked, all wages are, and most wages should increase by about 40% to fix this issue.

Focusing on the burger flipping fucktards doesn't help the argument at all though.

university grads should make a lot more that's the fucking problem u retard

Attached: koch trump.png (461x502, 484K)

workers are much more productive than the 1980s tho

Attached: wages productivity2.png (448x448, 33K)

>raises wage to 15 an hour
>have to hire more selectively and can't get by with shit tier people who settle for low wages
>more intelligent white workers replace gutter trash and niggers who'll work for pennies
>wtf raising the minimum wage is bad!

You have clearly never been to Seattle.
There are homeless fucking EVERYWHERE, and the city itself is way too expensive for anyone who isn’t a devfag or daddy’s money chink to live in.
The huge Seattle metro/suburban area is the only thing padding those stats.

Save up money for a rope and hang yourself, burger boy.

Attached: burger.jpg (593x590, 138K)

Both happened.

It's a simple matter of negotiation. If you feel your skills are worth a certain amount, then negotiate for it at the hiring table. If they refuse to pay you, then obviously your talents aren't worth as much as you think, retard.

seattletimes.com/business/uw-study-finds-seattles-minimum-wage-is-costing-jobs/

Attached: IMG_4527.png (640x1136, 164K)

This kind of mentality is why you people will always be losers.

Put in minimum effort and you will only ever earn minimum pay.

no actually the corporate elites u serve suppress wages

Attached: ceos.jpg (736x414, 77K)

lmao they're making more than $19 per hour because wages got pushed up and u corporate shills think that's a bad thing?

only conservatives could think that booming employment and 3% unemployment is a bad thing

>be grateful
None of the shitskins imported by boomer business owners do this. Close the immigration loophole, gas all boomers who disagree. This will actually fix the problem.

Yes, which would mean fewer workers getting paid even more money.

Is that happening? No. In fact the USA is pretty bad about bring over H1B visa holders to do 'skilled work' that could easily be hired locally just to lower the market average for workers so they can offer 'competitive wages' that are actually far lower than they should be.

I am cool with people making profits for providing services and goods, but doing so at the expense of your nation's well being is pretty fucked.

usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/06/27/report-finds-seattles-15-minimum-wage-may-hurting-workers/431424001/

this picture gave me cancer

Actually, it's the massive immigration that is fucking up the economy, glutting the labor market so that there is a huge reserve of unemployed people to drive down the cost of employment. If you fix the labor glut, then the workers will naturally be worth more and able to negotiate a higher compensation.

This will never happen though because ((())) control the economy and have a shitty debt-based banking system that relies on infinite economic growth, which can only be sustained through massive immigration.

Stagnant wages wouldn't be a problem if central banks didn't devalue the currency. Why doesn't anyone ever bring up the real issue.

Attached: Minimum_wage.png (500x332, 286K)

>get 60k debt
>only to make $5 an hour more

people actually eat that? that's over 2000 calories.

ya no shit the right wing love mass immigration for cheap labour

Attached: harper replaces Cdn workers2.png (652x745, 459K)

didn't trump expand H2b?

More like $40k debt to make $5 more during your internship, and $10 more at entry level; with a much higher ceiling on what you can make in your lifetime.

A McDicks worker might eventually become a manager with $20-30/hour after working there for 10-20 years with an exemplary record. A degree student might make $40-60/hour after becoming the head of his department or a highly-respected expert in his field.

On the average night and after tips I make around 40/hr bartending. Didn't go to college...

>”Put in minimum effort and you will only ever earn minimum pay”

And here’s why you’re wrong and why it’s the other way around. Wanna give minimum pay? Get minimum effort.

Starting at the company, you NEED this job because no one else will hire someone with 0 experience. So they start you off with minimum wage and MAYBE in a few years you’ll get a 50 cent wage.

There is ZERO reason companies that make hundreds of millions can’t afford to give their employees a livable wage.

>And here’s why you’re wrong and why it’s the other way around. Wanna give minimum pay? Get minimum effort.
That's not how it works. Give minimum effort, get kicked to the street.
>Starting at the company, you NEED this job because no one else will hire someone with 0 experience. So they start you off with minimum wage and MAYBE in a few years you’ll get a 50 cent wage.
The company isn't a charity. It's not their responsibility to make sure you live a cushy life. Buy less pre-processed foods, less luxury items, you'll save money. Do a good job, you'll get a raise quicker.
>There is ZERO reason companies that make hundreds of millions can’t afford to give their employees a livable wage.
Once again, it's not a charitable organization. You make a deal with them. You perform X service, and receive Y compensation. Don't agree to Y compensation, while being bitter about it and being a jackass to customers.

this guy gets it

so nice to see not everyone here is a right wing cuck bootlicker

Attached: HowTrumptardsThink.png (1080x797, 1.18M)

If we stopped importing over a MILLION people a year into this nation then the cost of labor would rise and with it wages. Sadly both parties love cheap labor, rip this nation.

Attached: average north mexican woman.png (286x284, 169K)

You want to know how I can tell you're black?

Seattle had the businesses to support a $15 an hour tax increase and the benefit of having a port. There's no reason a company forced to pay $15 an hour in Indianapolis would stay in Indianapolis.

im white and u billionaire globalist Kochsuckers are a fucking embarrassment to my race

trump is gunna increase immigration

mark my words

ur gunna wish u only took in 1 million

lmao now u corporate shills are changing your story

u all promised that the seattle economy would lose jobs and unemployment would skyrocket

now apparently a port makes all the difference lmao

>trump is gunna increase immigration
Already has, both parties love immigration but for different reasons.

The difference is that the business is perfectly content paying you that minimum wage for minimum effort. What do they care, it's no skin off their back. YOU'RE the only one whose losing out on opportunities, at the end of the day they're still making a profit. You can flip it around all you want, but doesn't change the fact that it's a poor attitude and one that is very likely to keep you in poverty for the rest of your life. I'm not going to claim that hard work is always rewarded and always leads to success either. But you're never going to get anywhere in life if you don't at least try and put in the effort.

And ignoring the fact that most restaurants are franchises owned by local or regional small/medium business owners and multi-billion companies like McDonald's corporate don't actually control how much cooks are paid, there is plenty of reason for companies not to pay someone $15/hr for work that is only worth $7.25/hr (maybe even less than that if the wage wasn't artificially inflated by government laws). Beggars can't be choosers, as they say. When you have a skill that anyone off the street can do with minimal training, the price you can command for your labor will be relatively low.

Jow Forums needs to let go of it's libertarian habits, raising the minimum wage would put illegals and blacks out of work since employers would have to pay for higher quality workers.

illegals don't have a source of income? They either self deport or turn to crime for money and get deported.

STOP SHILLING FOR BUSINESSMEN WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY

Attached: shiggy.png (550x578, 243K)

the only places that pay minimum wage are those that require 0 qualifications. Why should I pay a lot for a service literally anyone could do?

Yes, he did. All for the sake of rich employers because the program is a fucking scam

epi.org/publication/h2b-temporary-foreign-worker-program-for-labor-shortages-or-cheap-temporary-labor/

Tfw dad just cooked a batch of hamburgers so every day is hamburger day if I want to

you jelly amerisharts?

STOP USING GERMAN FLAG IF YOU ARE AMERICAN

FFS

I hope you realize that massive immigration is the domain of the left.

Workers simply ARE worthless, because of globalization. You want to fix that? Close the borders.

Though the attitude towards employers is appalling. The employers are the ones creating jobs. They have no responsibility to you. They offer you an opportunity, so take it or don't.

mass immigration is a darling of the right

they worship cheap labour and CORPORATE PROFITS above all else

*drooling s o y smiling for tip*

I went to college for a meme degree in zoology and now I make $10/hr at a pet supply store scooping up dead fish and putting betta fish into those cups. Wasn't worth the 60k in student loan debt desu.

>niggers now have nothing to do and are even more present out in the street

Nope, i was always pro $15 for seattle, i live in Bothell, WA and i always knew we had the economic supports that most other states simply don't have.

It's a shame it didn't fuck with employment though our populations have skyrocketed thus totally fucking up everyone's rent. Please don't come.

>found the nigger
Bet you're on welfare too

what a pathetic fail desperate corporate shill tactic

Hmmmmm....

Attached: trump crowd vs bernie crowd.png (906x904, 678K)

Thanks liberals! *Gets mugged*

what does that have to do with levels of immigration?

why is it always feels over facts with you retards

cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-levels-2018-canada-1.4347339
>The 2017 immigration plan called for 300,000 immigrants, boosting numbers in the "economic" class that includes skilled workers, businesspeople and caregivers as well as an increase in the family class for sponsored spouses, partners, children, parents and grandparents.
>NDP Immigration critic Jenny Kwan called on the government to be more ambitious with its 2018 plan, insisting immigration is the best way to offset an aging population and fill significant labour gaps.

The fact that you think that right-wing nationalists are pro-globalization, is simply astounding.

>I hope you realize that massive immigration is the domain of the left.
>mass immigration is a darling of the right
>links bernie saying something
Yeah Trump said a lot of stuff(lies) as well. Look at Bernies record, he has gotten only a handful of bills passed and none of them really important. Bernies game is to say radical stuff he knows will never get passed and comes back home empty handed and shrugs while pointing to DC. See it's THOSE guys! I tried my hardest! He plays his voters just like Trump did.

You both know very well that liberals would never stop the immigration gravy train. BOTH PARTIES love the endless stream of cheap labor. The Neocons for their business interests and the liberals for votes. Neither side gives a shit.

Go red team err no go blue team yay!

Attached: 1448249932672.gif (500x600, 1004K)

fuck you nigger

Attached: 249.jpg (250x250, 8K)

ill find you

This thread has been posted everyday for a week now. Will you newfags stop responding to this easy bait?

>what happens when you increase the minimum wage to $15 an hour

Attached: 87CA06F7-5B10-4C60-88C7-4BC2867B6ABA.jpg (704x432, 58K)

we need robots for dat
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M

they pay illegals under the minwage