Why is Jow Forums so anti-Indian and anti-Hindu ?

Attached: realaryans.jpg (670x836, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they can't compete

This.

I'm not anti Indian but I am anti Hindu

Attached: images.jpg (207x244, 10K)

Because 99% of Indians don't look like that

Attached: groceindian.jpg (640x838, 52K)

learn to poo in the loo pajeet.

BECAUSE POO

Attached: aliendothead.jpg (620x413, 59K)

India is a shithole based on race mixing which means a bunch of Indo-Europeans and Persian farmers race mixed with a bunch of literal Abbo tier Australoids/Negritoes.

As a result you have a caste based society where one half of the country can't even shit in a toilet. The result is a veritable shtihole.

Attached: main-qimg-bd677753d28db398d7e2e123b24c5e24.jpg (497x324, 57K)

Poos are worse than niggers

They are a brown race as violent and rapist as niggers. Also completely inbred by jati.

This

It's a shit filled diseases ridden hell hole where the populace is horribly disfigured because the race mixed half Australoids literally cannot use toilets.

600 million Indians cannot use toilets, and that's a real statistic.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #483 - 'Why Are Indian Kids Smaller Than African kids_ Hint_ It's (622x3172, 879K)

YAKUB!

Here are the different types of genes in India btw

Orange= Indo European
Yellow= Abbo (Australoid/Negrito/Melanesian)
Blue=Persian
Pink=Chinese

Attached: India genetic MODEL.png (840x894, 44K)

because Indians are the scum of the earth just a little about a rat and 10xs below flees

They are a criminal multiracial population. Just like Brazil.

Attached: mekon.jpg (564x689, 115K)

Trinidad is basically made of poos & niggers. Guess why the crime rate are sky high.

Mr Pajeet,
Do you take this girle 2 b ur sexy time wife?
If so, say open bobs

(((Indian)))

that guy is a literal African with 5-10% Indo-European blood at max.

Attached: download.jpg (500x625, 92K)

this is a better chart

includes all the ethnic groups in India

Attached: allHAP2.jpg (565x1036, 133K)

yakub you mother fucker it's time to end your experiments

You are all multiracial criminal scumbags pretending to save muh lineage with jati.

aren't you the triggered pasta who wants an Indian gf, kek

Only super dark skinned dalit one. The rest you can go to hell.

Save only super dark skinned girls and nuke India then!

Pinduism is objectively the most subhuman religion the world has ever seen. At least mudslimes are respectable in the sense that they aren't utter subhumans and are giving us a run for our money. Pindus on the other hand have literally every subhuman trait imaginable from average penis being clinically a micropenis, black skin, midget height to low IQ and laughable ugliness while the people have a massive superiority complex God knows how.

Literally the most "Aryan" Indian in India probably has 5-10% Aryan DNA, retard. And it's funny how you think like that guy is some hot shit lol, literally the average white guy looks better than that turd.

Hindoos are so ugly it's comical, niggers are a close SECOND.

it's quite simple
Sikhs: Ok
Hindus: Literal subhumans

>#SaveDalitWomen
>#NukeIndia

Sikhs are freaking sick minded subhumans. The only good ones are dalit women.

>#SaveDalits
>#SaveAdivasis
>#NukeIndia

Sikhs are only above average when they become older and wiser, or maybe just the early traditional diaspora was good. Young westernized first-gen Sikhs with their ridiculous turbettes are just as bad as any race

Most of Jow Forums is identity-crisis suffering mutts usually with some muslim parent of some sort
It's been this way since the trump election where being right wing stopped being fringe, now this place is full of MUHBASEDIRAN muslim mutt cucks who hate Israel and India

Attached: 14.88percent.png (718x613, 640K)

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CURRYNIGGER.

YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT
YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT
YOU ARE CREEPY

We've always hated Israel and India.

open bob please

The only commies I like are the maoists.
>#KillAllHindus

I agree with a democrat for once. God bless the maoists.

Sikhs get some respect on /pol, Hindus too. We shit on Indians like we shit on everyone, it's just banter. We're only anti Jews, blacks, and Muslims.

Pic related are bro tier

Attached: For-the-thuggish-Naxalites-revolution-is-a-pretence.jpg (1600x1199, 571K)

show your flag Islamic nigger

Attached: pic.jpg (500x750, 41K)

I hate them also. Except Dalits, Adivasis and Maoists.

Tell me what ethnicity are you? If you aren't Kalash, Kashmiri, Pathan or Parsee you are trash.

>#PrayForTheMaoists

mostly just bant. the poos are decent people. honestly I'm just sick of mass migration.

>australoid abos

FUCK

POOS ARE ALL ABOS

EVEN THE BRAHMINS ARE AUSTRALOIDS

AHHHHHH, GET THESE ABOS OUT OF MY COUNTRY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pathans are islamist gypsies

POO

Attached: 1497022124876.jpg (725x512, 125K)

IN

Attached: 1510674491699.jpg (774x960, 90K)

LOO

Attached: 1514507587760.jpg (600x402, 35K)

Attached: 1519230685115.jpg (634x423, 67K)

Icky the Poo

Attached: haley.jpg (720x540, 96K)

Attached: 1496159532385.png (1060x1110, 949K)

Attached: 1526226264507.jpg (1440x1637, 809K)

I'm not anti Hindu at all, I think it's a wonderful thing that India has kept its culture and I hope it stays that way(and wake the fuck up to what's happening in Nepal). The overall anti poo sentiment is probably because jews let in indians and chinks get into the West en masse and they steal local jobs, and will obviously continue to do so while allowed simply because they far outnumber any of those populations.
If you're an indian who practices your native religion in your country(and poos in the loo), then I see you as a friend. And show your flag, don't be a coward

>her bobs are open
>her vagene is ready
>she's ready for his mom's spaghetti

He's not wrong

Attached: RuralSanitation_Top12_OpenDefecators.png (600x328, 110K)

LM FUCKING AO

This picture sums it all up entirely.

>MUH COLORED EYES
You are well aware that 99.9999% of POOs look nothing like that.

Fuck it, I'm not going to insult you anymore. Just answer this. HOW are you not ashamed of yourself for being a Pindu? It is a joke of a religion. Why don't you convert to Christianity or like ANY OTHER FUCKING RELIGION WHERE COWS ARENT WORSHIPPED AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT DOTS ON YOUR FUCKING FOREHEAD AND YOU ARENT THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE ENTIRE WORLD?

>Islamic nigger
You are in no position to be looking down on anyone as a Hindoo, buddy.

The best poo race is a dead poo.

>and poos in the loo

That's an incredibly low bar that they still can't meet.

Attached: 1447845069-976_Top-10-countries-without-access-to-improved-toilets-Number-of-people-chartbuilder.png (1200x644, 113K)

The reason why I think that America is definitely below 50% white is because Poos like Haley identify as white Caucasian in race statistics.

Attached: 1447845223-768_Countries-with-the-most-people-defecating-in-the-open-Number-million-Per-square-km-ch (1200x690, 104K)

Those are some really fucked up numbers.

Attached: 1512228241749.png (800x696, 524K)

Except the maoists, dalits and adivasis.

Sums it all up perfectly. What a man.

Even after reading this Pindus will still try to justify their subhumanity instead of trying to change.

Icky will switch back to her real poo name nimratta real soon.

Jow Forums has been invaded by Muslim Internet Defense Force and JIDF all the time.

Islam > Pinduism. This is an objective fact and I hate Islam just as much as anyone else here.

They are ugly browns.

Because of shills.

>there are streetshitters in Funland

Attached: 1526152167346.jpg (692x1524, 654K)

Maoism > Pinduism & Islām combined

>Checks flag
>Posts pic about decapitation

Makes sense.

Attached: ew58f9d8dc.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Not. Just stop coming here.

POO

Attached: pajeets0.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

I am not poo. I'm Italian. Other guy is true finn. I love maoists, dalits and adivasis true only decent indians. Especially females. Strong amazons they are.

Whatever pajeet keep using your fair & lovely.

Attached: 1524405913903.jpg (1336x1200, 505K)

The real question is how the last guy avoided germs

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Hindus suck. Maoists are great. I love dark skin.

Based March. Been watching his vids for 5 years. That vid in particular caused a mayor buttwreck among the streetshitters in the internet.

Attached: Ed march..gif (480x270, 3.87M)

take the poo to the loo pajeet

Attached: 1526257172777.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

Lack of soap

Simple bullying.