This is a shit place

>Niggers
>Welfare moms
>Muslims
>White trash
>Ghetto Mexicans

Stick to your local markets

Attached: 6A291A12-D1DD-4D03-BB20-5DE6D1257ABF.jpg (1340x1644, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KsY4WgeLbRM
youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aldis don't have niggers in them unless you live around niggers, fren.

>1 post by this (((ID)))

>>Niggers
>>Welfare moms
>>Muslims
>>White trash
>>Ghetto Mexicans

Pffff BTFO they just have interesting things sometimes. They are a nice variation.

>renting shopping carts ever

FUCK YOU KIKE!

>Go back to the oven

youtu.be/KsY4WgeLbRM

Cheap prices and regional products, Aldi is... dare i say it... our store.

Fuck off internationalist free trade globalist - our products in our stores!

It is, admittedly, an amazingly depressing place to shop at... but I understand it's also about 30% cheaper than regular grocery stores, so

I prefer Lidl.

I prefer to get regular grape juice, not discount some prune-and-raspberry mixture that Aldi's bought from some big-name store at a wholesale discount for its lack of popularity.

Around here they're named "Hofer" because that's the stores they took over 40 years ago and kept it, they sell as many regional products as possible because that's popular here.

checked and user you get your quarter back after shopping, geez wtf you think this country is?

Attached: 1510825320173.png (600x722, 726K)

So fucking cheap, Worth the niggers and it pays employees like 20$ per hour, so the state pays less welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=TESPV7YG97M

Attached: bings.jpg (638x360, 217K)

Are you retarded? Aldi is literally American Hofer, a Geraman/Austrian company. It's literally the cheapest food in most places since it isn't brand label. My college dorm shops there all the time for meal ingredients because it cost like $30 a week to eat when we go there.

Aldi is a great place. One of the most efficiently conducted stores around.

If you don't shop at Best Yet, you're not white

They have built 7 of them in the past year in my area. Roughly 7 new stores in 19 square miles.

As opposed to the free ones that get removed from the parking lot and left all over the place? Fuck that! If you can't into putting the cart back in it's proper place then fuck you and your quarter. Even at Major shopping chains, fucking cart stack spot is 3 feet from car and cunts leav the cart next to fir hydrant instead. I wish to God that every store would put the quarter system in place to stop people from running off with them or leaving them laying around to eventually hit cars or becom obstructions blocking parking spaces.
FUCK LAZY NO CART RETURNING CUNTS!

That's Aldi Sud for you. That's their focus group. They focus on the very poor.

Did you know Trader Joe's is Aldi Nord?

Aldi is THE perfect place for americans. super cheap and local produce.

maximizing profit and "made in usa". shouldn't you be full of joy instead of disdain?

post better crisps

pro tip: you can't

Attached: POST-TEMPL-2.png (720x370, 399K)

Aldi and Lidl master race reporting in.

Cheap prices, and good products and the tools are good value when the offers are on.

Also, there are far far fewer women and /or pensioners blocking up the aisles chatting about nothingness at these shops.

Aldi USA is the only place to get special German things at a good price because Americans don't know about them. Like when I visited my mom for Christmas, it was the only place to get marzipan Christstollen like you get in Germany in the middle of Texas.

>Niggers
>Welfare moms
>Muslims
>White trash
>Ghetto Mexicans

Yep. Sounds like good old america

tfw aldi nord

You have to shop strategically.
Wal-Mart for supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, etc.)
Aldis for some veggies, and frozen dinner shit (read the ingredients, its healthy as fuck)
And other stores for other things

>crisps

"The're crispy, let's call them crisps," says the eternal Anglo.

>Your local markets
Are there still local markets somewhere?

I bought a case of tea at walmart and the lady at the front door asked to see my receipt. I was mad because I'm white. She had no right to ask me that

tfw Aldi Nord in east germany

Didn't they get caught selling horse meat as beef?

Attached: 1502487704481.jpg (583x580, 78K)

You haven't lived if you never had Schultenbräu at 0.49€ a can

Attached: 1577747.jpg (450x458, 37K)

>drinking beer out of a can

If they had cheap Schultenbräu in kegs i whould definitely buy

I gave it a chance three times and quit.

For one, I dont recognize any of the brands, the food is arranged oddly and its cramped.

Second, I dont mind paying a bit extra to not have to go through the stupidity of unlocking a grocery cart. Or being charged for plastic bags. Id rather pay more than deal with such Jewry.

But mostly, there are nearly 10 check out lanes and they have herds of people trying to squeeze through the only 2 that are open, resulting in ridiculously long lines if you are only trying to pick up a few things.

The hell with it. I can check myself out most other places. Aldis can keep their crap. I just dont see how the few dollars in savings if you buy a ton of stuff is worth the hassle, especially when its for weird foreign brands. Its just too much of a headache.

I guess people like it though. I just dont see how its worth the hassle for the little you save, imvho

Attached: 1293996335779.jpg (297x365, 31K)

Aldi appeares to be the same here, just without niggers

Never see niggers in my local Aldi,
Most of niggers over here get free gibs from food banks and charity organizations

I've seen a few muslim woman there, because the biggest commieblock district of my city is just around the corner

Aldi's pretty gud, just went there tonight to get me some nice bread n ice cream

Fucking cashiers sit in a fucking chair and look lazy as fuck.
I hate this place.

Ridiculously cheap but Lidl is the only store close to where I live walk distance.

>aldi is shit because my country is full with subhumans

Attached: IMG_20180609_211359.png (699x916, 831K)

I always enjoyed Rewe except for those in Turkish areas.

I grew up going there, still do. Most items are better quality than Walmart brand and even though I go to one right by the fort campbell ghetto across town I still rarely see niggers there. Best never frozen baby back ribs not sold at butcher and cheeeeeeeep prices. Niggers are too lazy to deal with bagging their goods themselves.

What the fuck Aldi do you go to? I don’t even think Aldi excepts welfare. They only recently began to accept credit cards (they only use to accept debit). There is no more trash in them than anywhere else

I was shocked at how few niggers there were at the Aldi in Philadelphia.

Shoprite, Pathmark, Acme were all overrun, I guess they couldn't negotiate the shopping cart and bagging system at Aldi

Is there pfand already included? Because without it it costs 29 cent here

as opposed to walmart or something? are you for real?

>putting a quarter in a trolley
Ours need a pound to go, that's like $1.50

You east coasters have the weirdest names for groocery stores. Where I live all we have is Kings, Safeway, and shartmart.

Dollar coins exist but have never at any point been popular

I forgot to even mention Walmart because I felt like it goes without saying but holy fuck the patronage at Walmart is horrifying. There are abominations there you don't even see anywhere else, as if they only exist within the confines of some kind of subterranean warren directly under Walmart.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

0.29€ is for 33cl over here
0.49€ for 0.5 l

the problem with aldi is half the store is just cookies, chips, and soda

Maybe
The meat was marked as beef according to the distributor so many places were Jewed

Attached: 5A70BC94-74E7-42BB-9618-D5AC420026BB.jpg (320x222, 30K)

But they put all my groceries in the cart for me without bags just how I like it.

5 star bait
You’re going places Troll-kun

t. walmart employee

>He doesn't shop at ALDI to buy fish and meat

Do you like throwing your money away?

Attached: 1443667328212.jpg (306x306, 20K)

in my town the aldi is full of eastern europeans who miss the shitty supermarkets of their home countries
they do sell some good stuff though. they have good cheese and beer and chocolate and bread, that's their european roots i guess, and the fresh vegetables are good and cheaper than sainsburys
their frozen stuff and canned stuff is shit though

but that's every supermarket in america user

None of those things here & it is local.

I like Hofer because there is no shitty music blaring from some speakers at the ceilings. it's just you and the products. you go in, grab what you need and pay cheap and leave. just the way I like it.

>He doesn't support his local butcher, fishmonger, baker, and greengrocer

Attached: just.jpg (600x885, 35K)

The aldi in my town is all white user. Niggers cans afford a quarter to unlock the carts, so they don't shop.

>eggs $0.89 per dozen
>whole milk $2.80 per gallon
How?

Attached: 1_500.jpg (500x398, 62K)

Because they only pay one cashier and if you go after work you have to wait for fucking ever

Attached: 1443672147297.jpg (680x680, 27K)

Aldi looks like those North Korea Markets reserved for the government elite. Fuck Commifags defending their store.

Attached: 286DA323-771F-42F8-A499-D932069AA5AB.jpg (1536x1063, 203K)

is there Lidl In burgerland?

That was Tesco I think.

Lmaooooo, i remember shopping there with my mom when i was a little shit, the canned mushroom soup was awesome

Attached: 1513122788313m.jpg (1024x986, 75K)

Yes, they opened recently.

maybe 25%
aldis are smaller stores, so that 25% becomes 50%

Yes

poor people buying at cheap markets. How is this an argument again?

I’ve never seen a black persons in an Aldis

>Muh Rewe hipster

OP is a lying faggot

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Who here chocolate chip dunkers?

Attached: CFE9AB1B-49CA-4F12-80B2-9D2D3A6ECD6B.jpg (388x314, 51K)

Less cashiers, no person paid to round up shopping carts, no bags unless you pay for them, the boxes that products come in is its placeholder on the shelf (restocking is easy as fuck).

If you don't understand these basic concepts, then you are basically retarded and should shop at Walmart

true, the Aldi brothers had a slightly opposite opinion on products, pricing and innovation. the süd guy was the more stingy one.

This is you local market

They're refurbishing all of them here, they look pretty nice now

I've only been to Aldi a couple times, but I've never seen niggers there, I don't see them in the parking lot passing by either.

You must live in a pretty shit tier place.

Good quality and cheap. KYS

I went to an Aldi's for the first time last week since the Shoppers 5 min. from me shut down (union shop, not surprised). Fucking $30 cheaper for a week's groceries, and what a great intro:
>walk up to carts
>already aware, brought a quarter
>a nigger is trying to pull a cart out without a quarter
>"why tf this cart ain't comin' out"
>tell him he needs a quarter
>"sheeeeeit" and walks away
>mfw

Attached: 1528161664682.png (1000x893, 39K)

Actually, Aldi I go to is where people that actually pay for food go. Nigs on welfare go to Wal-Mart.

Wtf, didnt know they were in europe too, thought they were a sort of subsidized american grocery shop chain for poor people

>you need a quarter to get a shopping cart
wow, easy way to ensure I will never ever shop there

that is some high tier jew shit

>Aldi
>Cheap prices

Am I living in a parallel universe?
Around here ALDI is more expensive than any of the others on most stuff.

LIDL is way cheaper.

This 'murrican speaks truth.
Shop strategically.
Well, unless you have to do miles and miles to go to a different supermarket.
I'm lucky enough that within 10 minutes on foot I can go to four different chains.

10/10

Attached: 1515619464670.jpg (563x503, 21K)

It's originally from Germany.

I like Beidronka

Attached: 7AF9AA2F-6CF5-4FAA-B9CA-DD522F332A4F.png (1200x541, 70K)

Das riiight

You get the quarter back when you return it to the stall lol

They give it back to you when you put the cart back.
It's standard anywhere here in italy.

>Niggers
>Welfare moms
>Muslims
>White trash
>Ghetto Mexicans

user, did you know that they make up 90% of the population outside of your mum's basement?

>the free ones that get removed from the parking lot and left all over the place?
why are americans so lazy? so many shopping carts all over the parking lot I almost drove into one

yep this, go to walmart for cheap house supplies but NEVER for food unless you just like eating the shittiest, fakest food you possibly can

How fat are you?

I eat for 30 dollars or less a week on keto at aldis. Fuck you OP.