>SWEDES ARE NOT INDO-EUROPEANS

Yes our people is Old and Long and there is somethings you must know

>You Swedes are not indo-European

Sweden is the only nations on earth that has never been taken over by a foreign nation people or movement, you Swedes have infact lived in Sweden for 10000 years, While The indo europeans for example made it here to europe 4000 years ago, never to conquer Scandinavia

And not only must you know of who we are fellow Swedes I must also tell you of racial purity

Today Europe is 50/50 Brown/Blonde now imagine yourself this Fellow Swedes,what would happen if our ancestors the neanderthals were 50/50 Brown/Blonde 700,000 Years ago? All the blondes would be genocided and gotten rid of the genepol, even the mainstream idea (AfricaAnc) of One blonde mutation happening near the black sea amongst a sea of brown people is more unthinkable, to turn half of europe Blonde, most of a stupid idea i heard of, Seeing blondes are recesive. (Genetically, some blondes appear brown but are not, Like Vargs Son)

>And finally the reason fellow Swedes why we are targeted so much by the Jews even more so than Germany

(We have 20x as many jews as our neighbooring nations)

The reason for why for this, is becouse the Swedes under Rurik, pillaged and sacked old Khazaria,

It is said not one leaf was left untouched due to our pillaging

And not only is that the entire reason, Why it is like this, - it is also becouse We Nords are the

>Lost tribe of Israel

Now i know many of you Nords scoff at the idea of Israel and jews but let me tell you why this matters so much, and how it really is…. - (1/2)

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES2nd.jpg (4696x5384, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangian_Guard
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_muinaiset_kuninkaat
politico.eu/article/sweden-bombings-grenade-attacks-violent-reality-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2

For you see firstly I must tell you why Israelites are not Jews, For you see The jews are not Israelites, They are Iranians (Askenazis) that genocided our fellow Hebrew brothers and took upon their Identity, Their real identity is however 99% Caucasus/Iranian

But the the hebrew jews which now are all dead at the hands of the Khazar/Askenazis Were blonde and with pointy ears and Noses much like elves

these elvish people made up of just one of the 12 tribes of israel (Sons of Judah)

While we Nordic Swedes are the lost tribe of Israel

And be wary of Paganism fellow Swedes! Much of it is very subverted, let me tell you why!

2/3

Attached: 321312321123131313131313.png (1000x2662, 3.77M)

Many of you claim that Paganism of our Indo european Heritage, and religion, Seeing all of European Paganism is mostly the same with 12 deities, Even the finns have this despite not being indo European

Now let me highlight the fact that Scandinavia was never conquered by Indo-Europeans

>You are not indo european

And not only are just you nords not a people that belongs to paganism, so is even the indo Europeans

For the great Migration of Indo-Europens hapened 4000 years ago, and paganism started 3000 years ago, do you notice this 1000 year gap between migration and start of religion that were mostly identical in all of Europe?

For you see the real root of Paganism is not even Indo-European, This group that did not belong to this religion but to instead having a religion of Reincarnation belief no Gods, No polytheism

>Instead Paganisms real root is of the Askenazi Khazars in Babylon, the very people hellbent on your destruction

Let me tell you why

4/5

Attached: fe64779c4f618ec6186348a6ee295f6069696339995b2245684565b2d74bd810.jpg (363x400, 31K)

For reasons listed above why Paganism is not Indo european let us continue

The Hebrews of Old startes to worship the star God (Star of David-Satanic symbol/Not biblical) And for this God punished them, He was wrought, and he took away their pointy ears and noses, And told them very clearly in Jeremiah, That they are to be genocided and be cleansed of the earth, And so the Babylonians invaded them, And held all Hebrews Captive in babylon, In this terrible hostage, The Askenazi jews forced the Hebrews to Convert them to Judaism, And while all of this was happening the Askenazi jews developed another religion aswell of Paganism based of the Star god (Saturn)

The most clear example of this is that Italian Pagans outright worship Saturn, but let us continue

The Worship of Saturn developed into 12 deities, Of Nimrod, Belus and Ishtar being the most prominent, Most of you will know them as in the same order as; Oden, Thor & Freya

>This is why for example Oden would drink Cum, ( Sex magick )

This is why for example Oden has one Eye,Just like the Allseing eye of saturn & later on the dollar bill put there by Jews

This is why there is placenta worship (Sex magick)

Now I am tired fellow Swedes there is more to say and you Are welcome to my Discord

>Discord gg/Z4ZptJT

Attached: 5df5ea025c9edfb13fe88a19f4ec7e7aa8ad4fa0cb7ba9259d80a60122745c45.jpg (651x463, 48K)

thinking the goths and vandals were vikings...

OP is a non-white sub-human

nice thread have a bump

Attached: bloatpepe.png (442x720, 148K)

WE WUZ

VI-KANGZ

Vikings never reach all of Italy fucktard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom

They were not Scandinavians, plus they got destroyed so hard by a Roman expedition along with the Vandals that they got forgotten by history.

Julius Caesar did not have blonde hair and blue eyes. Augustus Caesar, yes; Julius Caesar, no.

That was the greeks not Romans, and the greeks were allied with Ermaneric another Nord, even marrying his daughter thats why you won

Well I got news for you Sven, those "greeks" back then were part of the Eastern Roman Empire. Belisarius sounds like a greek name uh?

Swedes are not indo-europeans, they are fucking subhumans.

Look up Christogenea. Serpent is a mistranslation of sorcerer.

The people Cain feared killing him were pre-Adamics.

Start questioning what doesn’t make sense. Our religion has been infiltrated and perverted. That’s why it doesn’t feel like truth anymore.

>Byzantines
>Greeks
Thats a latin name

No we are aryans the only ones left

>byzantines

only called that after the renaissance

If Swedes are not indo-europeans, why do they speak an indo-european language? The only non indo europeans are the Finns, Estonians, Hungarians, and Basques

>The Roman Empire
Happy now m8

This is embarrassing. Stop it. Swedish is an Indo-European language. Even a layman can see that clearly. Just compare common words with their English or german cognates to see why. The Khazar theory has been debunked numerous times by genetics and historical linguistics. Jews are Semites not Turks. You are also exaggerating the Neanderthal DNA. It’s around 5% and present in all Eurasians. Varg is delusional when it comes to human origins.

t. Part Swedish burger

Sigtuna will burn again, swedecuck.

We speak Norse

Our norse language spread out from scandinavia when we conquered them

>t. Part Swedish burger
Why do jews always larp as the ethnicity of their opponent?

Attached: F9D342F3-3B53-4DF7-889A-84CAF2EBF849.jpg (250x220, 16K)

This

So not believing OP’s insane WE WUZ theory makes me a kike? Hitler didn’t believe any of the Khazar bs OP is raving about. Actual Nazis embraces being Indo-European and knew that Jews were semites from the middle east. Christ cucks just made up the Khazar theory to stay in denial about worshiping a Jewish volcano god.

Well maybe hitler wasent right about everything now was he, he lost the war after all

If God wanted His people to acknowledge Him as their God would he allow indolarpers to conquer the world? Of course not, He would only let a holy empire conquer.

Attached: CE78B5A1-1191-466B-A39F-A141A0FCA88C.png (485x409, 55K)

This

It's still descended from the proto indo-european language. As I said, only Europeans who aren't descendents of the indo-europeans are the Finns, Estonians, Hungarians, and Basques

Basques and Estonians have the highest amount of pre indo-european invasion DNA.

Lies all of you

Basques and baltics and Hungarians are mixed with powers that conquered them

Swedes never got conquered we are aryan we are not indo european trash

A totally drunk swede posting

Attached: Chloe_Grace_Moretz_Cannes_2014.jpg (567x800, 62K)

>goths
>vikings

You highlighted Wales.. it was never taken by Vikings,

Only England was

Sorry m8, but facts are facts. Swedish is part of the Germanic language family, which is in itself part of the larger Indo-European family

Red: Germanic family
Brown: Romance family
Orange: Celtic family
Dark green: Slavic family
Light green: Baltic family
Yellow: Greek
Light blue: Albanian
Dark blue: Indo-Iranian
Purple: Armenian

All indo-european languages. Don't delude yourself

Attached: Eurasian spread of indo-european languages.png (2000x2000, 789K)

Thats no source you dimwit

>While we Nordic Swedes are the lost tribe of Israel
You are 100% correct brother. This is why the Kikes and the shitskins wants us gone. We are literally a holy and superior people

Attached: 1521491627517.jpg (640x478, 42K)

This is the wierdest shit I have ever read, I guess you are right on the part that we have never been conquered but otherwise what the fuck?
Anyways thanks for a new conspiracy theory OP

Some vikings were down in Italy, even reached as far as Constantinople
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangian_Guard

This is my lineage

Attached: 890845b5f10103b328536f7f9e2472a8.png (1072x644, 440K)

Thats a jew

They were from Scandinavia. Read Jordanes your dirty Britcuck. Go kill children you swine

Attached: brit child sacrifice.png (750x860, 621K)

No :)

>Nordic Swedes are the real jews

Holy crap! I didn't see that coming.

WITNESSED!

Attached: dubs.png (640x360, 245K)

He's a model. Even if he was a Jew then it would not matter. His facial features are ideal. 100 % pure proto-european phenotype.

Attached: pureprotoeuropean.jpg (408x393, 23K)

Wait, you mean a real Nordic Swedish jew or a fake jew?

No nordic man has a nose likes that

WE WUZ GOTHS AND SKIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. HIS NOSE IS IDEAL NORDID. HIS NOSE IS NARROW. NOT FLAT LIKE YOU RETARD. NORDID NOSE IS NARROW. FLAT NOSE IS MONGOL AND NIGGER. AHAHA,

How does a nordic man's nose looks like?

Early Slavs(Indo-Europeans) and other Early IE groups were all predominantly red haired and red skinne and those who weren't were admixturerd by the proto-europeans. Proto-Europeans were the spreaders of White Nordid genes - platinium blonde, light grey eyed, 2 m tall, pale, athletic build, straight and broad forehead, dolichocephalism, narrow nose(NOT FLAT) ETC. Indigenous populations are homogenous so they all look the same. Proto-Europeans were homogenous and they apperance was like clones. Modern Europeans are a product of thousands of years of race mixing in Europe between WHG, ANE, EEF. Southern Sweden and parts of southern-eastern Norway are the biggest enclaves of proto-european purity. Modern Slavs who look highly White Nordid should identify themselves with the PEs the real spreaders of blonde genes. The same goes for every european linguistical group to be honest. All European languages have proto-european influences, especially Germanic ones. All europeans should stop identyfing themselves with their nation instead they should check their haplogroup and as Varg says take a look in the mirror to say for sure who are your ancestors. For (((them))) the belief that indo-europeans were the first Europeans is very comfortable. All Indo praisers are anti-european who deny the thousands of years of european history before the indos ever arrived in Europe. Steppe Indos were already admixtured by the Proto-Europeans but were still described by the greeks to be highly red haired and red skinned. Light features are native to Europe and have always been. Ancient North Eurasian Indos just mixed into them and created false identity-nation states that's people don't even know who their real ancestors even were or how they looked like. I1 and I2 haplogroups are native to Europe and these are the ancestral real Europeans. Indos are just usurpers and the stealers of the Nordic idenitity.
photo related- 100 % pure proto-european phenotype. native european.

Attached: purewhitenordidheadshape.png (139x165, 57K)

Yes i know >Caesar'
'
Ignore the brown eyes this man was very nordic

Attached: poster-julius-caesar-1737178.jpg (375x500, 113K)

Modern Europeans are a product of thousands of years of race mixing in Europe between WHG, ANE, EEF and that's why those retards think their flat noses have anything to do with europen purity. NATIVE EUROPEAN NOSE IS NARROW. FLAT NOSE IS DISGUSTING NIGGER AND ASIAN FEATURE. NARROW NOSE SUPREAMCY. REAL NORDID NOSE.

One layer deeper are the Ancient Fingolian Kings (Muinaiset Suomalaiset Kuninkaat). Norwegian, Swedish, Russian etc. royalty were descended originally from Fingolian Kings (not the people, only the royalty).

Look at this ancient greek statue depicting THE REAL WHITE NORDID PROTO-EUROPEAN FEATURES - straight and broad forehead, dolichocephalcism ( long skulled), NARROW nose, long neck.

Attached: ANCIENTGREEKSTATUEDEPICTINGWHITENORDIDFEATURES.jpg (147x160, 5K)

Jesus christ, this thread again?
S A G E
A
G
E
He did the same shit 1-2 days ago.

And the tip is sharpened on the statue due to Armenisation. 100 % White Nordid nose is like on the guy in my previous post.

Das rite. We was khans n shiet.

Attached: 1524771256749.jpg (538x482, 64K)

Modern Europeans are a product of thousands of years of race mixing in Europe between WHG, ANE, EEF and EAST ASIANS plus CONGID admixtures brought my other EEF, R1B and slave trade. and that's why those retards think their flat noses have anything to do with europen purity. NATIVE EUROPEAN NOSE IS NARROW. FLAT NOSE IS DISGUSTING NIGGER AND ASIAN FEATURE. NARROW NOSE SUPREAMCY. REAL NORDID NOSE.

Modern Europeans are a product of thousands of years of race mixing in Europe between WHG, ANE, EEF and EAST ASIANS plus CONGID admixtures brought by EEF, R1B and slave trade. and that's why those retards think their flat noses have anything to do with europen purity. NATIVE EUROPEAN NOSE IS NARROW. FLAT NOSE IS DISGUSTING NIGGER AND ASIAN FEATURE. NARROW NOSE SUPREAMCY. REAL NORDID NOSE.

>Muinaiset Suomalaiset Kuninkaat

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_muinaiset_kuninkaat

Swedes are not indo-european. Swedes are cucks. Before coming with this shit FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY

politico.eu/article/sweden-bombings-grenade-attacks-violent-reality-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/

STOCKHOLM — Sweden may be known for its popular music, IKEA and a generous welfare state. It is also increasingly associated with a rising number of Islamic State recruits, bombings and hand grenade attacks.

In a period of two weeks earlier this year, five explosions took place in the country. It’s not unusual these days — Swedes have grown accustomed to headlines of violent crime, witness intimidation and gangland executions.

Gang-related gun murders, now mainly a phenomenon among men with immigrant backgrounds in the country’s parallel societies, increased from 4 per year in the early 1990s to around 40 last year. Because of this, Sweden has gone from being a low-crime country to having homicide rates significantly above the Western European average. Social unrest, with car torchings, attacks on first responders and even riots, is a recurring phenomenon.

Shootings in the country have become so common that they don’t make top headlines anymore, unless they are spectacular or lead to fatalities. News of attacks are quickly replaced with headlines about sports events and celebrities, as readers have become desensitized to the violence. A generation ago, bombings against the police and riots were extremely rare events. Today, reading about such incidents is considered part of daily life.

Becouse the jhews have a 20x bigger population here than our neighbooors

THIS SO MUCH

bump

Great thread swedes

>implying he knows what Wales is

But you do realise this applies to all people who have either haplogroup y-dna i1 or i2, blood type A- and look highly proto-european. Pressuming an entire nation is like this is nonsense. Sweden is 1/3 I1, very few people have ideal A- blood type and while southern Sweden ( Götaland) has the best kept proto-european genes it's due to isolation and natural selection favorising nordid genes here much more than in other parts of Europe. In the Stone Age up to the invasion of other peoples the whole europe was White Nordid only.

This picture is so historically inaccurate I literally can't even

t. Dude with a PhD in Norse History split between Icelandic and Norwegian universities.

What is inacurrate

Wales is predominantly R1B and dark part of the GB. Uncoincidentally highly R1B Ireland besides having large ammounts of red hair is predominantly dark too( their red hair comes from scythian R1A invasion).

I bet i know more than you about nordic history mut

If your nose is flat then you got nigger or mongol ancestry.

I agree, the map is fucked but why the fuck do you have a PhD in Norse history for?
What can you even do with that?

Theres nothing wrong with it point it out and il explain

The Scythians had nothing to do ith Wales.

Nigger

Attached: 1521103954636.jpg (604x526, 25K)

We never conquered Spain, France, Northern Africa, Italy etc.
You would think that if it was true it would be know in history books that the Roman / Byzantine empire got their empires stolen by Gothics.
Danelaw was also the only place in England that was properly conquered, and Finland, Northen Sweden wasn't explored until further into our history.

How does flat nose look like say a celebrity

We did conquer those areas
Google it

All gothic swedish tribes took it over

Goth means man from götaland

No, they mostly just fucked shit up and destroyed Europe. They didn't rule there.

thats a lie
most of those kingdoms ruled for 100 uears plus

Interesting possibility.

It would clearly require significantly more evidence than you have presented in your thesis.

I enjoy unconstrained speculation, but, eventually, you have to offer proof.

I have more proof then you!Ask away

Obviously, but not proper to talk about in a niggerjew bait thread, idiot. Go to His or some shit.

Let's start with the elephant in the room:

Proof that Swedes are the Lost Tribe of Israel.

Stay buttmad kid im older than you
so i know more than you

Through the tribe of Dan

You're a Negro-Mongoloid

Attached: 1507165188790.jpg (624x624, 86K)

and in 50 years you will be no more :(

That is an assertion. I mean historical evidence, or genetic evidence, records, artifacts, linguistic similarities....anything that actually suggests that Swedes are the Lost Tribe of Israel through the tribe of Dan. Do you actually have any evidence?

Northern Germanic languages have 40 % non-indo european influences from the real blonde race - proto-european White Nordids. Indos were red skinned, orange haired midgets.

Attached: Confused_Old_Person_Meme.jpg (275x184, 9K)

Sorry to say but the entire Europe was conquered by the Indos and earlier the Armenids and back then conquering was much different than today. Most of the time migrating was enough to inmix with the local population. Swedes have high ammounts of proto-european ancestry but are certainly not pure. Pure proto-european phenotypes make less than 0.1 % of modern european population and are non existant on other continents conquered by europeans.

Vikings is the word the traumatized victims of some sea raiding called them. There were never any people called vikings. The Norsemen used viking as a verb.

thats a lie swedes are from Atlantis

We never got mixed or lost You show some more respect to your elders kid