Niggers aren't human. Prove me wrong

Niggers aren't human. Prove me wrong

Attached: niggers.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

You're right

No lies detected.

wrong finger.

just look at them.. don't you feel your blood boil? or is it just me? I want to snap their necks and curb stomp them

Where do they get money to buy jewellery? Also lit af.

no objection here my man

Why would someone snap their neck, before stomping their head??

Attached: 77D591EC-93E4-4658-A602-1F70C332E018.jpg (325x366, 35K)

ever heard of stealing?

what do we call them to make a clear distinction between subspecies?
>homo niggerus

they are just following degenerate western culture. all you kuffar are the same.

>Niggers aren't human.
Yeah they're Super Human

Attached: copBTFO.webm (500x500, 1.93M)

Attached: 1454814381653.png (781x874, 355K)

Attached: 1522153182083.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

i want to stomp one of their heads and snap the other ones head

stealing, drugs, etc. they wear them because when they get arrested the police cannot confiscate their personal items, like they can with cash if they supect it has been stolen, or if it has been aquired through illegals means, like selling drugs. they van then call a friend or family member and five them their personal items to pawn and get cash to get bailed out.

Why is it that Ukrainians so admire niggers in America? Every Ukrainian I've seen come to USA tries to emulate nigger consumerism of shiny objects.

You're right. They're animals. And like wild animals, they shall be hunted until extinction.

Lil Baby is dope as fuck senpai

It's fake jewelry. And they get the money from the government.

Did that guy wind up getting shot?

>better at sports
>bigger dick
>white girls go crazy for them
yea okay honey, cry louder

all slavs do that, if you've ever been to chicago and philly all the poles there act like "wiggers". Really makes you think..

Attached: donatan9.jpg (500x300, 44K)

Day beez da best inventuhs n sheeeiiiittt

Attached: NIGGER_INVENTED_DRINKINGSYSTEM.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

Attached: 1485982874622.png (642x2676, 242K)

ayo fuck you bitch ass white boy, i fuck ya girl last night pussy ass fucking bitch cracker i made your girl take my black mamba bitch fuck you

I sure fucking hope so. Cops should carry fully automatic weaponry and Taurus Judges. Blow a fucking gigantic hole in a nigger.

proper end of thread

Niggers are parasites, leeches, destroyers of civilization and the precursors to ruin and poverty, and death for who is damned to share a land with them.

Wherever their cursed black feet touch gods green earth misery and suffering follow in their wake. They are nation wrecking planet crashes.

The world needs to wise up to the nigger meneace and exterminate these animals before its too late. Niggers are worse than roaches and nuclear bombs.

You spell too well to be black, shut up, cuck.

My white aunt and uncle adopted 3 young fully African girls. 1 of them turned out as a troublemaker and ran away from home, while the other 2 became relatively normal members of society. Both are married to white men and have kids now - 1 works while the other is a stay at home mom, both men are employed.

How does Jow Forums explain this? Maybe some africans are capable of being saved if they are culturally enriched (literally) by white christian parents. Their adoptive dad is literally a pastor btw.

Attached: 5338.jpg (569x428, 23K)

Why do you think Haiti is so bad off, user? God knows that niggers are pure evil and cursed Haiti to Hell.

>reply with cringe image to facts
hahah lmao get genocided dicklets

Funny you're the one saying it, as a dirty spawn of Yakub.