2/3 Africans that killed and eaten Pamela Mastropietro murder charges have been dropped

They will only remain in jail for heroin dealing and will soon be released.

voxnews.info/2018/06/06/notizia-choc-revocato-carcere-per-assassini-pamela/

Attached: pamela-cannibali-672x372.jpg (672x372, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corriereadriatico.it/macerata/macerata_pamela_mastropietroi_cadono_accuse_due_nigeriani_raptus_luca_traini_cella-3787158.html
uaar.it/uaar/campagne/scrocifiggiamo/35.html/
imolaoggi.it/2018/06/09/omicidio-pamela-nigeriano-chiede-risarcimento-per-ingiusta-detenzione/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope this inspires more attacks against immigrants and law officials.

Good, they can eat the rest of the roasties then.

In response, there were protests throughout 100 different Italian cities with signs reading: "Justice For Pamela"

Unfortunately, the communists attacked and destroyed some of the signs. Here, in the sign, they wrote "Mandela" over her name. Sick fucks

Attached: 34780032_1577414895702945_1650446156783681536_n (1).jpg (462x260, 25K)

The other African gets paid with Italian tax dollars in Jail. Oseghale was allowed to do some paid cleaning work, but only for an hours work.

He sweeps the corridor area, but takes Sunday off. For this "job", he receives from Italian tax payers a salary of eighty euros a month. In addition to free food. Tax-free.

The rest of the time he spends hanging out in his cell.

He should be killed.

Attached: pamela-oseghale.jpg (606x350, 43K)

The two that will be free are now asking for COMPENSATION for UNJUST DETENTION.

Lucky Awelima and Desmond Lucky will ask the Italian tax-payers for compensation. Sick fuck! They killed and eaten Pamela. They should be put to death.

Attached: 1528447849_b8d631e3e75a7e5b48d1f97ba01afdb9-672x372 (1).jpg (672x372, 45K)

I do not play for the Denver Broncos
I do not play for the Chiefs
I do not play for the Detroit Red Wings
I do not play for the Leafs

corriereadriatico.it/macerata/macerata_pamela_mastropietroi_cadono_accuse_due_nigeriani_raptus_luca_traini_cella-3787158.html

Our (((Judges))) will soon hang from trees.

Luca Traini, the man that got revenge for Pamela's death found out the two will be free and was very angry.

He cares very much for his fellow Italians, unlike PD and commies.

He's a hero

Attached: trainihitman.jpg (768x1080, 54K)

Yes, here is the article on Luca.

Hero

The association that housed the African murderers are getting gifts from communists. They are celebrating the death of Pamela by doing so. What the fuck

Attached: 2d0c1470c34e91e9375afc1f1da2d5e0082f48e0-650x372.jpg (650x372, 84K)

And here you can find why (((justice))) don't work

uaar.it/uaar/campagne/scrocifiggiamo/35.html/

Attached: 28798880.png (897x661, 301K)

salvini what u doing my man??

The bikes in the picture are the gifts. Here is the special ceremony they gave to the Africans. They are spitting on Pamela's grave.

Attached: 026c9417cf7cc63379b542ccdc744b7e5f0ef75a.jpg (650x488, 59K)

Also this:

imolaoggi.it/2018/06/09/omicidio-pamela-nigeriano-chiede-risarcimento-per-ingiusta-detenzione/

Awelima Lucky and Desmond Lucky murdered her and eaten her. They will now be free. This is making me fucking angry. They would've been charged with murder if she was African. In Italy, judges don't give a shit about Italians.

Yes, everyone should read this. It speaks about how the two Africans are demanding compensation unjust detention.

*compensation for unjust detention*

where did they eat her and why didn't your police just disappear them?

Jesus Christ, they're fucking eating you westerners?

Wait, I thought Italy was finally on the right track to uncuck itself ?
Your gov *cant'* do shit about that or *won't* do shit ?

There has to be more to this story, there is no way they would let murderous cannibals free, maybe in Sweden but Italy?

government has NO power over the (((judges))).

They eat her because cannibalism is part of Nigerian culture.

Another reason because they raped her and needed to get rid of the body.

Here is how it happened:

1. The main African attacked and left Pamela out cold. He called his buddies and said: "Come over i have a white woman to rape"

2. They came over and all raped her.

3. The huge blow to the head and two stab wounds killed her. But they needed to get rid of the body. So what do they do?

4. They cut her into many different pieces and put them into two separate suitcases. The suitcase was left and found on the side of the road. The police said lots of pieces of her body were missing. Where did they go?

5. The pieces were in the African's fridge of course. It is very common for Nigerians to eat human body parts. The pieces were eaten and some left in the freezer for later.

And now we know 2/3 of the Africans that did this will be free.

That is fucking crazy. And the commies are supporting those animals!?

As the person above said, government has no power over the (((judges))).

Do they have at least a plan to purge those a bit, like Poland did with judges put in place during the marxist era ?

I don't want to be racist clearly this is a cultural misunderstanding. They didn't know you're not supposed to eat people. Still it's sad that she's dead.

Yep, commies hate Italians and always side with the enemies of Italy.