Why are canadians and australians such shitposters?

Why are canadians and australians such shitposters?

is this a cultural thing?

Attached: canada-australia-medical-tourism.jpg (400x244, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nKJgGzdMLnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aussie bros > canadians

their shitposting can be pretty hilarious tho desu

Hey man, heard you liked being charged a literal arm for toilet paper... What's that like?

I like getting "you's" so I say stupid shit. I don't even fucking care anymore.

pic related is you

Attached: canada vs australia.jpg (2000x1746, 468K)

The aussies call you faggots behind your back.

incredible,its like its a natural hablity for them.
Literally nobody can compete with them.

You are so good at this holy shit.
You are literally the gods of shitposting,unironic impressive

Attached: 1528324897814.jpg (1651x1100, 399K)

They're really, really stupid. Dumbed down by their governments. They were experiments in neoliberal atheism. A globalist religion designed to destroy the fabric of society and make everyone dependent on a corrupt as fuck government. It's been force fed to them 24/7 and they fucking bought it hook, line and sinker.

Thank god they're crashing and burning. The kikes will go down with them

Attached: IMG_0251.jpg (718x960, 51K)

Depression makes people funnier.

Americans are the true kings of shitposting, we created Jow Forums for the sole purpose of memes and anime

Insecure and passive aggressive

I just like mad burgers..I'll stop when they expel the kikes and stop dying for israel

Jow Forums was created because moot and the pedos got banned from somethingawfuls anime forum haha

Shitposting is correlated with cultural nihilism. Canadian shitposting isn't as funny, and basically just left-wing (you) bait for the most part. This is how you can tell the situation is worse in Canada, because we can't even think to be as jovial as the Aussies. Instead we lust for attention in whatever form we can get it.

Finnish shitposting is more similar to Canadian shitposting, but it too is a bit lighter and more funny.

Attached: 1485322850114.png (1468x768, 216K)

>that pic
>that post
>a country that has holocaust classes and props up and gives it soldiers to Israel
Lmao

how do the japs hold up in shitposting?

prolly superior genes

Why can't leafcucks handle the bants though?

>is this a cultural thing?
Yes. They don't have a culture at all.

you call us fucking brainwashed?! You guys are the most brainwashes group of people in the world.

why can't you handle emus in a land war?

fucking based.

Too cold vs too hot respectively, it does things to the anglo mind.

They're both isolated Anglo countries each with about 30 million people who live in a geography of nothingness and extreme temperatures, as well as a population of goblina natives who do nothing but snort household products all day.

What the fuck else do you expect them to do?

The "lmao le leaf xDDdddd" has been ongoing for years. They recycle the same images. You just ignore it. Anyone still posting or finding the leaf memes funny in 2018 is intellectually a nigger.

Attached: 1528322958419.png (573x538, 182K)

Japs aren't really into shitposting, 2chan is similar to Krautchan when it comes to assburger and serious discussion

Maybe it's all the Chinks they both have?

I don't know, why are Portuguese such brown skinned catholic dogs?

dumb leafposter

Attached: 1528415830186.png (3837x771, 3.3M)

A fucking main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants, usually consisting of a flat green blade attached to the stem directly or by a stalk

Attached: contradictory-simpsons-principal-pauper.jpg (500x375, 45K)

*snap*

that's going in my leaf bro compilation

It's funny when they do it.

Does your mum make all your memes?

Been on Jow Forums for two years, haven't seen a single Australian shitpost.

I guess in the early days of Jow Forums Aussies were shitposters and anons just held onto that belief even when they stopped/

bullshit, we call faggots faggots to their face. faggot

leafs salty af and jelly itt.

explain quebec then. check mate athiest

nice quads

Attached: 1528235616675.jpg (728x485, 61K)

take of your velcro gloves and say that to my face you fucking ram ramer

cuzzybros are all right user, just because uggboots are considered sex toys, its not their fault

All that maple flavored butthurt, it's seems our superior bantz have caused some controversy.

Cunts, we call them (and everyone else) a cunt behind their back. To their faces too. A versatile word cunt. "Sick Cunt" means an ozzy likes you, maintaining eye contact and whispering "cuuuuuuunt" is bait to convince you to throw the first punch, then when the docs pull bottle shards out your face, "Its was self defense, he was a crazy cunt". This is why I prefer a nice, calm and slightly damp basement.

Attached: tfw cunts.png (904x711, 390K)

>leaf

Attached: 1483238680064.jpg (217x232, 10K)

He's bulking.

leafs are so mad rn
don't worry you dummy's your both our best of bros.

Attached: 1527900261196.jpg (384x309, 39K)

Portuguese = Brazilian and Brazilian = nigger so Portuguese = nigger

>Spartacus is the ultimate basedboy reddit filter.
Most plebs will look at this show and they will think its about male nudity,shitty cgi,titties and random violence.

This is not true,this show is about Brotherhood above everything else,males sharing a common destiny and objective willing to give their lifes for "the cause".It is also a show that embrances masculinity and masculine virtue which is the reason most people cant relate to a show like this. Its a show about the bond between men with a common struggle,its a show about loss and how it never leaves you,that you can at least turn that loss into fire for fueling the fight to achieve objectives bigger than yourself.

If you dont like spartacus,probability is your a faggot.

you know there are like 6 different races in brazil, right?

>aus/nz flag

I want to support local australian content. There is a website called xyz.net.au which could be ok. But the art style is so ugly and shit that I can't stand looking at it. Especially this guy called Matty. I've never listened to him but the fucking graphic he uses, especially of his stupid fucking grin is just making me REEE like a sperg. Its very unappealing and I reckon they would increase their viewers by changing their look.

Attached: this is dumb ugly shit.png (846x516, 523K)

oh fuck a good american shitpost
don't see that every day

Attached: 7gnh7nb22z601.jpg (1335x1337, 74K)

i know those cunts, from a kikebook troll page

is there any australian chan?

Exactly, the Portuguese are niggers.

Because they have nothing else to do besides drink and shitpost.

Of course you incels thinks it bants but I'm fighting for the freedom of all poor POC and I will not take this lying down you virgin inbred neckbeards

Attached: nazi loser 2.png (1024x768, 281K)

The portuguese only started the fire brother.

br monkey scum are our true enemy.

Attached: jaja.jpg (467x431, 34K)

yeah i see it pop up now and then and im tempted to block them thats how shit it looks,

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: F14E7796-DB69-472A-9B29-66FB8D5C3BDF.gif (480x270, 885K)

Attached: rake.jpg (400x267, 35K)

Exile issues

this, anons, is a prime example of a leafpost.
note the incoherent nature of the post, the appalling grammar, and the way is is littered with pissy little epithets. Wordy when it could be sparse, shoddily constructed bait when it could easily hide the barb. Only a leaf could post this. Screenshot this leafpost my friends, and when your grandchidren ask "grandanon, why did you lay waste utterly to canada and all who lived there?" you can show them this post and explain 'this. its fucking cunts like this."

Why are you admitting that we won to your child

now thats better.

I like the meta aspect of doing the exact things you're mocking, I need to incorporate that more

They're not really your friends they just fear you... when they get the chance they'll slit your throats in the night.

Attached: 1528077259495.jpg (710x720, 202K)

silly boy. ill shit in your sink while youre at work.

You'll pay for talking like that about Israel I'm fucking telling.

Shitposting is part of my literal identity now. I have to live up to the meme now so I'll just enter random threads and act like a fucking retard for (You)s.

Attached: _20180606_174836.jpg (1079x581, 86K)

Long Live Kevin the Cunt
youtu.be/nKJgGzdMLnU

It's mostly a meme.

Americans are more numerous, so they're able to create this illusion when you don't really want to suck their stinky, flaccid dicks.

And the whole 'Trudeau Thing' certainly doesn't help -- he's admittedly pretty out there, but he'll be gone soon enough, hopefully, and the torrent of the gay news items will slow down a bit.

You get piss-ant failure nations (you know who you are) who like to pile on, because it makes them feel like part of a club... when the reality is they are so pathetic, dirty and poor they couldn't afford paying the dues at any club.

Australians are tolerated more -- seen as lovable but a bit childish and stupid. I actually have come to see Australia in a different light since coming to Jow Forums.. they are similar to us in that they have the insecurity of a relatively small colonial nation... they just hide their inadequacy in a haze of bluster and banter. Ours is hidden in an affect of superiority -- thinking a 'European' worldview will make us a bit more sophisticated (it is in some cases...isn't in others)

American oddly enough have their own insecurities that they hide behind bluster... so I actually can see why they often identify with Australians ...not realizing that Australians are actually more anti-American than Canadians.

And that's it...now you know. If you want to use this for your dissertation or doctoral thesis -- go ahead.

Attached: yo this cringey nigga finna bout to get snapped on.jpg (1884x774, 626K)

They like the accents and both Crocodile Dundee Films.
Me?.. The First Crocodile movie was pretty good. That's all I'll say.

Attached: aussie_shitposters.png (834x979, 78K)

It is nurtured into us by our parentrees. Before we even develop our tell tale leafs, we are brought up in part, fertilized if you will, by shitposting. We know no other way. But at least were not Jews, eh

Americans are by far the biggest shitposters but only in numbers really. It's like they're all part of the the same mutt hivemind and lack creativity? Example? They just rehashed the original amerimutt memes and directed them at other countries. You'd think they'd be a little more creative considering how many mutts there are vs everone else.

white non-superpowers
all bantz no work

I have a feeling american posters read aussie posts in a broken australian accent while giggling to themselves like a school-girl.

i didnt know leafs craved US attention so much

Attached: 1515720161099.gif (480x270, 3.13M)

We crave your sexy beer bellies ...mmm

and shit stained track pants...oooh

The difference is burgers get butthurt from our posts, we don't want to make you laugh like "le based aussies XD" So of course the hostility is there. We win.

OBSESSED

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 18.56.55.png (2026x208, 61K)

I suspect the leafs trolls are mostly VPNs

Us Aussies have a culture of taking the piss, even in real life lol

That post is true though and u know it

>The boy and his mother duck behind a towering spire of garbage.
>A long trench of black plastic bags lies before them. The boy crinkles his nose as he is confronted with a familiar stench.
>His mother holds a handkerchief in front of his face. It smells like roses and wine, two things the boy had never known.
>The sky is dark, blotted out by carbon emissions, which continued all over the world despite the endless carbon taxes.
>“Mama, why is there so much garbage?”
>“The garbage men won't pick it up.”
>“Why mama?”
>“They want a better pension.”
>The boy pulls the handkerchief away from his nose and furls his brow.
>“What's a pension mama?”
>“Nobody knows. Nobody except government officials have had a pension in over a century. Everybody else has to make do with working and being responsible.”
>“Are we responsible?”
>Her eyes dart back and forth, and she clutches her son's arm.
>She pulls him close and replaces the handkerchief around his mouth.
>They come to a clearing filled with people lined up in an orderly fashion in front of a tall grey building, above which hangs a worn tin sign reading Food Board of Ontario.
>A century of tax-and-spend policies had left an insurmountable debt.
>Businesses were taxed to extinction, their assets seized so that all may enjoy their wealth.
>The only income was provided by the government.
>And even that was taxed eighty percent.
>The government had sought revenue wherever it could, eventually nationalizing all industries. >Only the government could be responsible with the wealth of the land. The boy looks up at a grizzled man in a patchy gray jacket and fisherman's gloves. He is chatting with his neighbor in line.
>“You know lad, people used to buy food.”
>“Buy? Like with money? How can that be? Money is illegal for a reason. People must have starved.”

>Portraits of Honorable Democratic Benefactors Rae, Wynne, and Horvath loom above the throngs. A monotone voice blares through loudspeakers lining the courtyard.
>“GOVERNMENT IS GOOD!
>THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS GOVERNMENT REVENUE!
>THE FOOD BOARD PROVIDES A VITAL SOURCE OF GOVERNMENT REVENUE!
>THE GOVERNMENT PROVIDES ALL!
>THE GOVERNMENT IS GOOD! THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS...”
>“Not quite. Everybody ate, just some people ate better than others.”
>The old man reaches into his jacket and produces a heel of bread.
>“Where'd you get that?”
>“I saved it from yesterday. I knew I'd be hungry in line.”
>The eyes on the looming portraits turn red, and a siren scream emanates from the loudspeakers.
>“WEALTH ALERT! WEALTH ALERT!”
>An official in an orange jumpsuit shoves through the crowd and appears in front of the man.
>He has large bushy eyebrows and a thick, unkempt beard.
>“Ahem sir. It is unfair that you have more than others. Your wealth must be distributed more equally.”
>“What do you mean? I got this here yesterday.”
>The official snatches the bread from his hands and breaks it up into crumbs and distributes them among the crowd.
>“I am also going to fine you.”
>“What for?!”
>“Everybody knows that if you have anything, you only got it by exploiting those less fortunate. That is why it is illegal to have more than anyone else.
>You should be happy to give away what you have for a more equitable society.”
>The boy turns back to his mother but she was gone.
>He begins to turn around frantically, calling out.
>The official in the jumpsuit knelt down in front of him and clasped his shoulders.
>“It's okay, the government will take care of everything you need.”
>The mother pushed through the crowd to see the scene.
>“Sorry, that's my child.”
>“Ahem, miss. I am going to have to write you a citation.
>You said this was YOUR child, when all people actually belong to the government.”

>The mother takes the ticket, which has a little NDP watermark in the corner.
>“Be happy knowing you are paying off the deficit and contributing to a better society, environment, and humanity.
>Just think, people a century ago would have never had free dental care and university for one generation if not for government revenue.”
>“Th-thank you.”
>The mother's hands tremble and sweat as the official moves off to another person with too much wealth.
>She seizes her son and drags him through the crowd.
>“Aren't we going to wait in line for some bread?”
>“No son, we aren't.”
>The mother pulls her son close and ducks behind an overflowing dumpster.
>She knocks on the side of the dumpster until a hollow noise resounds from within.
>She pushes gently revealing a steep tunnel downwards into the mounds of garbage.
>She nudges her son into the opening before following herself, closing the corrugated metal panel behind her.
>“Where are we going momma? I'm hungry.”
>They enter a wide room lit by fluorescent white tubes.
>A pedestal sits at the center of the room, festooned with cables, wires, and antennae.
>A man approaches them.
>He is in a dress shirt, the first button undone, and a tie hangs loose around his neck.
>His ears pique up, and his neck cranes outward.
>“Did anyone follow you?”
>“I don't think so.”
>The mother kneels down to look her son in the eye.
>A tear forms and flows down her cheek.
>She bites her trembling lip.
>She must appear strong.
>“Momma?”
>“I need you to do something for me. I need you to sit up on that table there.”
>“I'm scared.”
>“I know baby, but right now I need you to be responsible.”
>“Responsible?”
>“It means you can be trusted, it means you know how to work hard and be accountable.”
>The boy nods.
>His mother lifts him by the armpits.
>It is uncomfortable, but he doesn't winge or complain.

>The man in the suit immediately starts turning dials and nobs on the center pedestal.
>It whirs and rattles as the entire room vibrates with the hum of electricity.
>“Who's that mama?” The boy points towards the entrance.
>The mother and the man in the suit pivot simultaneously to look.
>The official in the orange jumpsuit is standing at the entrance of the room.
>He has a frantic expression and fumbles with a radio on his belt.
>“They're here! The last of the rebels who work for a living! Send back up!”
>He scampers up the stairs.
>The man in the suit approaches the mother.
>He yanks his tie from his neck and tosses it on the ground.
>The wrinkles in his forehead deepen and pool with sweat.
>“We don't have much time. He will need a name.”
>“What's wrong with his name?”
>“He needs a surname, er- a family name. They were abolished 60 years ago by Great Democrat Horvath for being a tool of the patriarchy.”
>A half-dozen sets of footsteps echo from the tunnel.
>The man slams the door and bars it with his body.
>The cries of a half-dozen men carry through from the other side.
>The mother frantically looks around.
>She sees an ancient automobile embedded in the wall.
>It dates from the time when people were allowed to purchase fuel and transport themselves freely. >She snaps off the faded hood ornament and ties it around a string.
>“Momma! What's happening?”
>She drapes the ornament around his neck and finalizes the settings on the pedestal.
>The man at the door cries out in pain.
>He leverages all his weight and effort against the door.
>The mother pulls a green lever and the pedestal emits a blinding white light.
>The door collapses and 3 men and 3 women in orange jumpsuits pile into the room.
>The boy raises his hand to shield his eyes.
>He hears his mother's voice.
>“Remember! Be responsible! Save us all!”

>When the boy lowers his hand he isn't in the room anymore.
>He can't see his mother anymore.
>He is standing in a green field and the sky is blue.
>Another boy with crooked teeth runs up to him.
>“What's your name?” Said the crooked toothed boy.
>“Doug.”
>“What's your last name?”
>The boy tilts his head.
>“Where am I?”
>“Etobicoke. 1970.”
>The crooked toothed boy points to the necklace.
>“I'm Rob. You like trucks?”
>“Huh?”
>“Ford. Hey, that's what I'll call you. Ford. Doug Ford.”

Attached: Young Doug Ford.jpg (400x400, 24K)

The Canadian ones are mostly embittered minorities. I've brushed shoulders with many of them and they don't disconfirm the stereotype of Muslims being rapey-sociopaths.

the chad aus shitpost is part machiavellian and part written so a 6 year old would get it

the virgin leafpost is part 6 year old and part written so machiavelli would understand it

the chad aussie shitpost thrives on large crowds of people, where the virgin leafpost can often be far more remote and out of view

chad aussie shitposters are like the popular class clown. virgin leafposters are the buggy kids who whatever shocking things they're dared to by their peers.

leafposts tend to be more avant-garde

>leafposts tend to be more avant-garde
I unironically blame the French

Saved great copypasta leafbro