Is leafland worth saving?

This place is a total shithole. We've been imorting and subsidizing th third world for decades and now we're running out of money. Our infrastructure is collapsing. Our healthcare quality is decreasing substantially. Our population is balkanizing. But Whites are getting weaker and weaker. Will Whites ever wake up, unite and fight the foreign devils and the Jews who brought them here? Or will we continue to be sissified and forced to submit?

Attached: Flag_of_Canada.png (1200x600, 18K)

HAIL PRIME MINISTER FORD

no, let it all burn.

Attached: Canada_controlled_substances.jpg (904x1210, 198K)

>We've been importing and subsidizing th third world for decades
no you havent. i think it was what 2010 you guys got caught being really racist then you open your boarders because of a lot of threats from other countries and you housing market taking a dive

you have been going overboard with virtue signaling but its more like 8 years not even a full decade

>2010
>you housing market taking a dive
Confirmed for not knowing what he's talking about. There was never a housing market crash from 2008-2010 here like there was in America.

Nope.

Nope. Wrong. That fat fuck won't halt our march toward demographic destruction.

Whatever happens, just focus on keeping your own life together. Get a job, it doesn't have to be a good one, just make enough to survive. Get a good gf, somebody to care about that you are willing to make sacrifices for, that you are willing to fight to protect, and give them a good life. Try to scrounge up enough money to buy a car and a house, try to have some kids. The only thing we can do until the race war comes is live our lives and be men. Only when you have built yourself up will you be filled with the motivation to protect what you have built, you need to invest before you can change things.

I like this idea. Especially the part about letting it all burn. But I don't think it'll be good for us. I think the sissification will only accelerate.

>Is leafland worth saving?
well since i will be moving their this September, i would say yes

>Or will we continue to be sissified and forced to submit?
The problem is, thanks to welfare and free healthcare the people have become heavily dependent on the sate and will not bite the hand that feeds, unless the welfare state collapse their is no hope.

>get a good (((gf))) and buy her stuff LOL
Nice try kike.

It will balkanize and we will all live happily ever after, except for ontario but they deserve the hell they are creating for themselves.

Fuck off poo, we're full

Attached: 1515223066532.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

If you actually had a good girlfriend you'd want to protect her. Key word is "good", don't just date random slags, there is a reason they get pumped and dumped, it's because they are worthless.

Kike. Spill blood

>Just find a non-whore girlfriend
literally does not exist and you are deluding yourself if you think otherwise

your girlfriend is a whore, user.

buy some cheap land somewhere and enjoy it while you can
boomers need to be euthanized

Attached: Canadian Fertility.gif (720x540, 10K)

The polity? No, it should be abolished. The British living within that polity? Absolutely.

I hope you're right user. But I know for sure our government will not take our side when we balkanize. We'll be fighting a two front defensive assymetric war. One against the foreign devils and one against our government. I honestly think most people will submit and accept their sissification and eventual destruction

Leafland will be annexed by the USA within twenty years.

>This place is a total shithole
I love this country, you're probably some second gen immigrant living in a city. I'd fight for my homeland to the last breath. Go out and explore the land, get out of whatever concrete prison you're presumably living in. Move to a smaller town, get your own piece of land and enjoy life the way it's meant to be lived

I honestly think Canada was a mistake.
After fucking Quebec over, there were just a bunch of Anglos and Natives outside the border who were forgotten until someone had to be like oh wait maybe we should like...make a country with a fucking leaf on our flag lol and let's try to be the opposite of America while being almost exactly like it hurrr

I'm going to spend the next couple years finding a less cucked country to settle down in. I truly hope it turns around eventually.

Sure it's nice land and our ancestors worked hard to hand its hard earned fruits to us.
But now it's been handed to the brown hoards and most of our people defend this. Are the people of this country worth fighting for?

She's a virgin Catholic with social anxiety and is extremely loyal. Good girls are difficult to find but that doesn't mean they don't exist, it's your duty as a good man to find them and claim them so no wretched, vile degenerate can get their hands on them.

well to be fair, we were a proud dominion of Britain up until the late 60s, until a literal Marxist got elected and fucked all our shit up.

My family is worth fighting for, and they live here, that's enough for me.

Attached: 1525791099340.png (1200x600, 54K)

Poos and chinks started to arrive around 2001-2003. 90s Canadian immigration was mostly* euro.

I know user.
I hope your room is clean.

Attached: 1527255817111 (1).png (1370x1340, 1.06M)

>be canada
>be in the western power bloc in a cold war with China
>be in the western power bloc in a hot war against muslims to further Israel's foreign policy goals
>take in massive numbers of immigrants from China
>take in massive numbers of immigrants from the middle east
>encourage foreign nationals to join our military
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1513732481262.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Yes it is.

I believe Canada is in a unique position to overcome the current zeitgeist in a truly remarkable way largely because of the way Canada was formed and founded. However, this involves doing away with the concept of "Canadian Nationalism" and returning to our Monarchy.

The truth is Canada never was, and never will be a nation in the sense that we are not a "people" like the Austrians in Austria, or the Poles, or Swedes, etc. Canada was founded as an empire of many nations (loosely defined by provincial borders). The Empire as a whole has protected the smaller nations within it, which would have surely succumb to American manifest destiny if they did not form a confederacy. So, paradoxically, in union they each retain their individual identities. In other words, nationalism in Canada occurs on a more local level. This is why it is so hard to pin down Canadian identity. But ultimately the deep rooted things we do share are a pan-european heritage, a colonial history, the christian religion, and most importantly a Monarch.

user, those are the words I've been trying to elucidate. We've always been a meme nation and we need to embrace that. But how do we do it? Has the jewish propaganda so pervaded our cultural narrative that it's too late to root it out? And if not, how do we do it?

Attached: 9321bcddd7682856fed0f0045262f9a4e472cbbe_hq.gif (320x280, 1.25M)

My point is Canada is not a nation but an EMPIRE. Canada is BIGGER than an measly nation. The nations within Canada (the Quebecois, the Acadiens, The newfies, metis, and even the first nations) are too weak to separate. Separatism would mean certain DEATH for these people. Instead they can choose to thrive under the EMPIRE.

Canadians need to step away from nationalism and embrace something bigger, i.e. Imperialism.

Still today, we see the the Monarch play a symbolic role for our country. The Queen is still our head of state. Our PM is merely head of government. Think about that for a minute in contract to Republics where the President is both head of state and head of government.

Voter turnouts are terrible. The recent Ontario election was considered a great success at 58% voter turnout. The number of uncast votes supercedes the votes any one party gets by a large margin. Those votes should go somewhere, and people are disillusioned with democracy whether they know it explicitly or not, so why not give them to the Viceroys? Imagine if our viceregal representatives actually wielded power?

Canada is in a truly unique position. Though I believe it may be very similar for Australia and NZ.

>Canada is BIGGER than an measly nation
Nope. You just made it super gay.

Attached: 1516428497549.png (800x729, 48K)