You know...

You know, it's simply pathetic that gun owners allow mass shooting after mass shooting to plague this nation just so they can defend against some non-existent tyrannical government. You guys do realize the federal government has tanks, bombs, and drones, right?

There has never been a tyrannical government and none of your have ever used your guns against one, so your argument about that goes right out the window. Stop pretending to be something you aren't and allow our nation to finally make some progress on the gun issue before more children perish.

Attached: 1521168782243justturnyourgunsinyoustupidGOYIM.jpg (413x479, 60K)

Stop posting this shit already

Attached: 1521443816216.png (625x626, 65K)

Bad B8 Sage in every field

Attached: 1522880561976.png (1158x1393, 137K)

Hand your guns in and this discussion will no longer be necessary.

As long as guns are killing children I will continue to post this.

Guns have always been good for killing two things. Faggots and children. Unfortunately I'm willing to take the loss.

OP BTFO

Funny thing, that guy holding the gun is actually a contract mechanic who works on those jets. In one afternoon he could introduce a fatal flaw into each and every one of those jets that would only be discovered 10 seconds after takeoff. If those jets scrambled to attack the American public, they'd be a pile of burning scrap metal.

His buddy down the street is the trucker who transports the fuel for the jets. He could introduce impurities that gum up the engines and cause structural failure in minutes. Their best friend from the bar is brothers with a commander in the military who has access to 500 MRAPs that would be used to patrol streets in their state. They convinced him to defect and start a people's force. Each of the MRAPs will come equipped with .50 cal browning machine guns and 2,000 rounds of ammunition. The soldiers who trained to use them have families they'd like to protect, so they've volunteered to drive them and train other American citizens to do the same.

This scenario would play out dozens or hundreds of times all across the country the moment they decided to make the people their enemy. Food rations, clean water, replacement ammunition. The American companies who manufacture guns for the military would start handing their product over to the new militia that's fighting back. The bomb manufacturers would allow a certain amount of high explosives to 'disappear' only to show up later in the hands of rebels. They'd be cut off from supplies. They'd be cut off from fuel. And those who insist on helping the military attack the citizens would wake up one morning to news that their families were killed overnight, as a warning to others that they should not betray their countrymen.

The war would last a few months at most, ending when the defection rate reaches a critical threshold and the entire military performs a coup against the sitting US President for ever having been so stupid.

>You guys do realize the federal government has tanks, bombs, and drones, right?
You do realize that members of the US military can not take actions against Americans without due process, right? It wouldn't be like the civil war where states tried to break away and declared war on the United States. It would be the people of the states rising up against a tyrannical government. Even if the president said "kill this American", it can NOT be done. Further, you do realize that every state in the union has a guard service.. right? You do understand they have the same weaponry as the federal government.. right?

Attached: DC1E4E98-B697-4496-B410-5EF7A47BE5FD.jpg (606x1447, 262K)

This. Fuck off faggot OP. We have this bullshit argument every day. If we couldn't fight back the fucking ZOG globalists wouldn't be so infinitely ass devastated that we were still armed.

Attached: This is why drones won't fucking win.png (1929x675, 872K)

Does the creator of pic realize that the government lives among retards like top pic?

So when do the niggers and police hand in theirs? Because they kill way more children than the law abiding american citizens.

Attached: black gun control.png (1281x728, 353K)

Idiot. Use the Vietnam war as a example of your dumbass non argument.

Attached: 1527529298364.png (645x773, 21K)

Based.

>any questions
yeah. how do you protect the wife and kids of the pilots from being shot by angry rednecks?

OP is a liberal faggot.

Attached: 6tc4e4skuxbz.jpg (640x650, 95K)

>There has never been a tyrannical government

The british.

All others know they have no opportunity

Have a (You) for the effortpost, user. You're right of course.

>Look mom I posted it again!

>he thinks the military could cover the entirety of the US
>He thinks the military equipment doesn't break down
>He thinks the military will all side with the guvment if it goes tyranical
>He thinks people that own fire arms aren't at the very least capable of fighting
WEW lad, please tell us more of how living with severe autism is like.

Attached: 1528386237985.jpg (554x554, 112K)

Bullshit.

Ever heard of a tactical nuke? It would easily take care of any resistance.

>If we couldn't fight back the fucking ZOG globalists wouldn't be so infinitely ass devastated that we were still armed.
Are you mentally ill? This is why your kind should not be allowed to be armed.

Explain Vietnam.

Attached: VietnamWar.gif (274x154, 2.65M)

>just so they can defend against some non-existent tyrannical government
You got it all wrong fuckwod, If SHTF ever does, liberals get it first, not cops, not feds, not even military, but liberals, first and foremost liberals get the rope first, The rest will all work it's self out from there

>it goes in options

>Ever heard of a tactical nuke? It would easily take care of any resistance.
>let me destroy my own land just so I can kill a couple of farmers
WEW LAD, how's that autism treating you?

we kept out the Yugoslavian army that came at us with tanks, fighter planes and everything else they had with a bunch of stolen AK47's and RPG's.

Gee how could nuking your own population on your own soil ever go wrong

50,000-300,000 people protect themselves with firearms each year. A lot of those are women fighting off sexual assaults.

Guns do far more good than harm.

Gun grabbers will be shot.
Enjoy your last days, bullet sponge.

Attached: 1508072177333.png (1802x905, 203K)

>afghanistan
>A F G H A N I S T A N

Attached: 1522035708446.jpg (600x600, 42K)

A tactical nuke is too small to do that. Do some research before you try to question someone such as me.

Guns are for killing.

>Muh planes and drones

Attached: 1521755801319.png (600x450, 212K)

how do you protect the wife and kids of military pilots from being shot in their homes by angry rednecks?

You fuckers are so dead.

Attached: 1527102299044.jpg (499x626, 115K)

mfw when dude pictured can hit a squirrel in motion up a tree at 300 yds

You realize a tactical nuke is still a nuke right?

>fuck your kids we can always make more

Attached: 1519170220035.png (500x623, 465K)

its pretty sexist of you to rather have women be rapes than have them kill the rapist

>implying that dying for liberty isn't an exalted honor
>implying that fighting and dying so our sons and daughters aren't subjugated is foolish
You don't deserve your freedom

Blah blah blah, come and take them you pussy. Whatever.

The majority of those firearm defenses don't result in killing. They result in criminals backing off or being held until the police arrive.

Why do you support criminals more than women?

Mindset of an average conservative Republican white gun owner everybody
>hurr durr guns solve all my problems even though they never ever have for you personally
Your edgey murder toys aren't doing shit but causing problems, cunt.

The ZOG is strong with this kike

A SMALL nuke, yes. It's not as radioactive.

>guns kill children and that makes them bad
>so let's indiscriminately nuke tens of thousands of them to teach you murderous backwards rednecks a lesson

>Guns are for killing.
and for when I decide to take all your shit and make your dad watch me ass fuck your mother on the kitchen table while your girlfriend licks my asshole and you decide to get lippy about it

Hey look, another bullet sponge.

Attached: C3mCTWbVcAAeOp4.jpg (850x600, 119K)

Attached: vietnamese-farmer.jpg (753x500, 132K)

If we were a problem, you'd be dead already.
But you're not.
You will be if you push too far and you're almost there.

Attached: 1519008625723.jpg (750x3200, 744K)

>You will be if you push too far and you're almost there.
Your threats only show that you should not be armed and should be in a metal hospital.

>Are you mentally ill?
Is being a heterosexual white man considered a mental illness by the Jewish mystical head priests yet? If so, then yes, I am really fucking insane. I am crazy enough to skin each one of you kikes alive and then turn you into lampshades.

Attached: Jew_1873.jpg (492x725, 114K)

A small nuke will still level most of a city.

>murder toys
They only go off in gun free zones, you might wanna steer clear of those places

kek

>Give me your guns or you'll get nuked!

>Taking away a right
>Not knowing your history
You don't deserve to live, and soon won't if you push.
Come on, pic related is how I feel about waiting for that last inch of anti-freedom initiative you faggots spew.

Attached: 1528405775442.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Then you’ll be posting this forever

Based

You are never going to convince a single person here of your point of view, so all you are doing is wasting your time alongside everyone else's who either can't tell a slide-thread when they see it or feel compelled to engage and argue even when they know it's bait.

>corporate Wall Street and the military-industrial complex should be completely unopposed domestically and be able to rape and murder any American it wants
I find it hard to believe that this isn’t b8

I'll hand my guns in after you commit suicide, fair trade right? Your life to save all the children.

If the guns can't do nothing against governement, why governement trying so hard to stop guns?

Attached: A57AF3AC-C9A1-4A69-8E1B-B6C23CA9E28D.png (645x729, 82K)

Attached: 1522977459679.png (364x555, 377K)

faggot i work at farm and it is full of tools that could kill children or adults and no one gives a fuck. faggot.

>A small nuke will still level most of a city.
It's not a SMALL nuke, it's a TACTICAL nuke. Even smaller than a SMALL nuke. Small enough to fit in a briefcase.

Seek mental help. You should be locked up for everyone's safety. Israel is one of our nation's strongest allies.

>slide-thread
I never have understood this. No one is talking about water slides in this thread. As a result, this is not a slide thread. The topic here is gun control.

Bait detected, sage initiated.

Attached: sage.png (364x138, 5K)

Just stop.

Bait detected, sage initiated

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (700x466, 23K)

Nobody's willing to use nuclear weapons in an actual goddamn war, you moron. Any nuclear attack by the federal government on its own people would be a war crime sufficient to escalate an insurrection into an international incident, wherein pretty much the entire first world swoops in to oust them.

Conversely, if a nuclear sub commander goes rogue (as upwards of 70% of the military could defect, according to the Department of Defense's research on the matter), the rebellion has a gun pointed at the head of Washington, and there's fuck all they can do about it.

>It's not a SMALL nuke, it's a TACTICAL nuke. Even smaller than a SMALL nuke. Small enough to fit in a briefcase.

How large the bomb is matters little for nukes. A tactical nuke has a 20 kiloton yield. Little Boy had 15.

fixed it for you

Attached: Capture.png (381x714, 619K)

Bait detected, sage initiated

Attached: sage 3.gif (3456x2304, 2.16M)

>vietnam
>afghanistan
>iraq
lmao
None of those were as well-armed or numerous as the american citizenship.

why are shills so boring and unoriginal? yawn

Sage.

Attached: sage 4.jpg (1500x2284, 1.09M)

Strangely the vietnamese peasants still won their war

Nobody suggests we will have an all out war against the government it will be gradual erosion of liberty

Look at Britain - there muslim gangs rape thousands of schoolgirls and fathers were arrested for trying to rescue their daughters. People are put in jail for making "racist" facebook posts. These thigns would be far harder to do if a population was armed and could fight back.

Sage
a
g
e

Attached: sage 5.jpg (760x504, 93K)

Its image cap time boi..

Attached: sasge 6.jpg (720x480, 56K)

OP never heard of guerrilla warfare?

Error: you must wait 1 minute 53 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.

Attached: sage 8.jpg (2856x1513, 1.54M)

You people seem too mentally ill to be allowed firearms. Violent & ideological possessed spergs, harboring homicidal urges and even fantasies about shooting people who have better arguments than you. This is the modern conservative Republican right all right. Keep up the honest representation of yourselves like this, and stay subjective like the good goy bootlickers you are

Did we already play out this scenario and the Confederates still lost? All they ended up achieving was slaughtering a bunch of U.S. men, women, and children before they lost.

Quiet all of a sudden.

Attached: Sage 9.jpg (800x584, 105K)

200 dead kids a year is beyond worth the potential millions who would be killed by a tyrannical government.

Attached: 122122343553667.png (1580x920, 278K)

Take a look at this retard. Hurr durr Nukes not as radioactive!!! To think a country would nuke themselves to preserve the government is absolutely retarded.

Remember these guys?

Attached: VC.jpg (876x1390, 209K)

>nigger nigger nigger XDDDDD

>give up your rights and let the globalists take over your land or i will keep making shit threads on the shithole of the internet
Lol what a life you got there pal

>Hand your guns in and this discussion will no longer be necessary.
We've had the discussion. That you did not get the answer you wanted does not mean that it did not happen.
The answer is no. You will never get more gun laws. Your movement's last victory was in 1994, and it was a Pyrrhic one for you.

What makes you think anti-White Jews like yourself have a say in White nations?

Never again, either.

Attached: 1522210506779.jpg (1075x965, 704K)

>1521168782243justturnyourgunsinyoustupidGOYIM.jpg
Faggots like you should be permabanned.

OP have you heard of Guerilla warfare?

>permabanned
Shot. They want to literally enslave you right after you give up your only means of defense against a tyrannical government.
>hurr durr, non-existent tyranny
This, while Britain and the EU are literally doing just that right now.
Both are stamping out free speech with a vengeance.

The equivalent of hillbilly Sunnis with guns have kept the Americans busy in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria for eighteen years.

Come and take them.

>YOU CAN'T STOP THE GOVERNMEN-

Attached: 7NEg.gif (795x544, 2.71M)

le think of the children! fallacy